MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:14 am

when you get back Twilight's new tentacles were teasing Derpy's pussy, both looked like they were enjoying it but both were still asleep, their moans were nice though.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:00 am

Shivering a bit and focusing on the levitation spell array, Kayin lifted them both up, wondering if he could try to later remove those tentacles from Twilight as he carried them both up towards the bathroom.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:14 am

It didn't take to long to find the bathroom, it had both a bath and a shower so you could use whichever you prefered.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:24 am

Working quickly, Kayin got the bath going, while trying to wake both mares up a bit as he said, "C'mon you two, its morning and it'll go faster if you can help me get ya cleaned up."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:59 am

Twilight was soon half awake but seemed more like a Zombie, groaning and growling and moaning as she stiffly obeyed orders or repeated whatever you last told her to do, Derpy whined "I can't feel my legs, and my wings are asleep." she muttered flopping over when you put her down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:19 am

Reaching out with his paws, he started rubbing first at her legs, then her wings as he nuzzled them both. "Just relax in this warm water a bit, you'll both start coming out of it soon."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:27 am

Twilight Slumped in, her head resting on the side of the tub, letting out a groan, Derpy at least gave you a smile, if one that was highly embarrassed and shy looking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:37 am

He reached out, brushing his paws through Twilight's mane as he said, "S~Sorry, my Chaos Magick might be working a bit differently here... or this place is proving very distracting, albeit in a good way." He blushed more as he added, "T~Thanks for the f~fun you two by the way. I~I hope it was fun for you too."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:46 am

Derpy hummed "Well, IT was a bit much~ The only time I'd done something like that was that time I fell on a bed post." she said as Twilight simply groaned like she was hungover.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:39 am

Kayin could only blush at that, trying to imagine such. He quickly shook his head though, shaking off his hoodie as he said, "It'll be easier if I join you to help you both get cleaned up and washed up... sides I could use a bath too."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Derpy blinked, looking confused "Yes?" Her voice it sounded like she thought that was a forgone conclusion.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:23 pm

"I'm not entirely awake... and besides, I was originally planning on taking one after I helped you both finish getting cleaned up" Kayin said with a bit of a smirk and a blush as he slipped on in, then using the basic levitation spell and his paws got to work getting both mares cleaned up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Twilight seemed content to just stay half asleep but Derpy tried to help, even if she kept splashing water "Is your kind not herding?" She tried to ask as she worked to let you get to different parts "Ponies Herd, we do a lot of stuff together." she tried to explain as she tried to get feeling back in all her limbs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:44 pm

"I have a herd back home in my realm you could say, but we don't do everything together." Kayin admits, working the sponge a bit more on Derpy and then Twilight as some of the cum seemed to not want to get off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:50 pm

She hummed "Well, ponies, in small towns like Ponyville, basically treat the whole town as a herd, with smaller sub herds, and then families and couples and sex herds and stuff, so we are all pretty open and free, bathing each other and stuff is fine, we normally keep...sexy things, quiet though." She murmured blushing as she remembered last night's public showing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:59 pm

"Gotcha... and yeah, sorry about that. Hadn't meant for any of that to happen like that." Kayin said, blushing and ignoring the way his dick twitched just a bit in memory. "Oh yeah, Twilight, a uh, Princess Luna said something about you and me being... linked or bound or something? Maybe it was that you were going to be dependent on me now? Its hard to remember the specifics... assuming it wasn't just my mind coming up with crazy stuff."

He also remembered that other bit, but figured he could mention such later.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:07 pm

That got a mumble from Twilight as she tried to turn and look but she seemed to tired to make a lick of sense. Derpy seemed fine with just being pampered for now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:17 pm

Kayin was happy to pamper both as he got them washed up. Once they were clean, he started working on himself, fully intent on drying them all out once he was done so they could eat breakfast or do whatever they planned. He had some questions to ask Twilight later and he was sure she had plenty of her own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:07 am

After a bit Derpy managed to help you finish up, Twilight still seemed half asleep and content to just laze about even after you were all cleaned up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Kayin hummed at that, helping them dry off and poking at Twilight a little bit. He dried off after they left, mostly via shaking his coat of fur dry and then promptly poofing up a bit as he stepped on out. "Wonder if I should try to get ahold of this Princess Luna to see if Twilight's not wholely recovered yet."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games