MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:48 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Kayin S.T. Dreemurr
Age 29
Gender Male/Genderqueer
Appearance
https://d.facdn.net/art/rainbowsparkle9 ... oatref.jpg
Bio
Kayin remembers it was a normal stroll through a park in Monster City, then he heard some strange sounds off the normal path. Investigating, he saw a weird swirling vortex, and got sucked in. The next thing he remembered, he was waking up outside a wild looking forest, on a path leading towards a large but quaint looking town.

Well after stumbling around a bit as you learned how to walk on all fours, your body now being suited for such movement for some reason you found yourself heading to town, luckily you could still feel your magic, even if you had no idea where you were as nothing here really looked familiar.

After you got into town it was odd though, some pink monster screamed at you and then vanished, in fact all the monsters here looked kinda like equines of some kind with your new size matching them, though soon enough some kind of Bipedal lizard monster bumped into you while looking at a list in it's claws "O~Ow sorry! I'm looking for the "Quills and Sofas" Shop? Can you point me at it?" He asked before looking up and staring "Oh uh, you're not a pony." He stated staring dumbly in shock.

This was followed by some mare you guessed yelling "Spike?! Spike where are you I found it!" with the lizard responding "Over Here Twilight!" drawing over a Lavender Unicorn Mare who seemed confused at you but smiling, even if she looked awkward "OH! Hello sorry, I'm Twilight, that's Spike my Assistant and um, I hope this isn't rude but, what are you? You look almost like a goat, but built like a pony, but you have claws?" Spike looked embarrassed as she poked and prodded at you with hooves and magic "You even have a cutie mark?" she said, tapping your flank "But what's it mean I wonder?" She seemed to be babbling and murmuring to herself now. All this had happened within a minute of entering town.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:07 pm

Walking on all fours took some getting used to. Seeing a town full of pony monsters was a bit surprising though... he hadn't heard of such being set up anywhere after all. Not a town at least, there was probably a tiny village of them somewhere... the pink one's reaction and then everyone else's however caused him to sit on his rump and rub at his head with a paw in confusion. What was going on? He then yelped a bit as someone walked into him, and gazed down at the lizard monster with a tilt of his head before looking around.

"Uh, Quills and Sofa's is over there?" Kayin offered, pointing to the sign for said shop, and from around a corner came a unicorn Monster. He was about to answer her questions, but they came so quickly and her prodding was making him squirm about.

"I~I uhm, I'm Kayin, and I'm a goat monster. Uh, have you never seen a goat monster before? We're pretty common, especially in Monster City..." He started gathering his magic in an attempt to grab her hooves to stop the prodding, but her magic was also prodding at him which made it hard to focus.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:17 pm

((4))

Unfortunately right as your magic was going to grab her hooves, her own magic lifted you up as she began trotting away carrying to a tree? With a House in it? Still Babbling to herself, Spike Following "Um, she's gonna be like that for a bit, so um, where's Monster City? We're in Ponyville right now, but as far as I know something like you has never been seen, or well, heard of in all of Equestria, and Twilight doesn't know about you and she's studied under the princess since I was born!" he seemed interested, though he had to pause in talking to apologize a few times, as while carrying you Twilight hadn't lifted you up high enough, and more than once she had bumped herself or you into somepony, hell, one time she even moved you so fast to babble a question you couldn't even understand that your balls had slapped a poor grey furred, blonde mane and tailed pegasus mare right in the face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Kayin yelped and wriggled about in her magic, partially because she was gripping *all* of him in it and the feeling of her magic against his sack and limp member felt strange but not unpleasant. He apologized to those he was bumped into along the way, especially the last one, some grey coated pegasus.

"I~I uh, I'd try to break out of this, but she's making it hard for me to focus my magic." Kayin replied, wriggling some more as he tried to give this Twilight a smack. "Uhm, Monster City is in the Appalachian mountains on the eastern seaboard of North America. And uh, I've never heard of a Ponyville... or an Equestria... then again, I did find some strange swirling vortex before waking up like this outside of town by that forest... so maybe I'm not where I'm supposed to be?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 pm

He Blinked "Where's A-Mare-Ica?" he asked inflicting and focusing on the "Mare" part for some odd reason, Twilight hadn't stopped babbling and was multitasking to use her magic to hold you and seemed to be pulling out some kind of machine, "Now Hold on Thar Twi what in Celestia's Shiny Arse are ya doin to that pour feller?!" you heard a Rather Distinct Southern Drawl, stopping Twilight who'd just about shoved something up your ass and cum hole, She babbled at the farm-mare? That had interrupted her "I can't understand a Darn thang ya'll are sayin' Twi but ya'll practically foalnapped that pour stallion, put him down! I mean thar's a time for play n' all that but this ain't it!" She huffed "Now I see why Pinkay wanted me to come here, honest Twi calm yar cunt!"

The cursing seemed to wake Twilight up from her science haze, and she looked baffled and highly embarrassed as she set you down, her ears laying back on her head "S~Sorry." She looked remorseful, "I~I'll make it up to you, I~I'll have you foals!" She exclaimed "I Read it in a Book!" The farm pony just slammed her own hooves into her face, in a magnificent face palm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Kayin would be lying if he'd said his cock wasn't now half erect. He was not super big on sounding type stuff or urethra play, but funtimes with his boyfriend had gotten him open to it. And well, the thing she'd been about to shove up his tail hole was phallic enough... but he shot the orange coated pony a thankful as he was set down finally. Of course, as he got a chance to look at Twilight and she offered that, he let out a surprised, but also aroused bleat, his member finishing hardening and making him blush brilliantly even as he said "T~That's r~really not necessary!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Twilight Shook her head "It Is!" She insisted and before you could do anything her magic went off, not affecting you, but herself, you noticed cause the needy moan she let out a second later filled your ears and her scent filled your nose, the orange coated mare looked up "Did that Fool of a Filly just send herself inta heat?!" She demanded looking half angry and half embarrassed, as Twilight turned around and flicked her tail out the way "What in the Hay Books has she been Readin'?" She demanded blushing, Spike said nothing he seemed to have given up and just left, the Orange mare seemed unable to move and just watched morbidly curious.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:52 pm

Shuddering as he drew in the scent, he was able to control himself for the moment even as she presented herself. His cock however grew a bit longer, seeming to be just a bit bigger now that he was in this form as it was closer to eight or nine inches than his normal six, and a bit thicker too but not by much.

"I~I have no idea... b~but uh, i~if she's in heat, even if she did it herself, I~I should uh, d~do something right?" He asked, groaning a bit as he took in another whiff of her scent. "Mmhm... s~she smells... mhm... too sexy to pass up."

With that said, Kayin moved forward, first taking a moment to grope her flanks with his paws as he licked at her slit, moaning at the taste and helping to get her a bit wetter, before moving to mount her, his own eyes getting hazy as he shivered as he lined himself up. He shoved himself on in, moaning as he asked "S~Should I u~uh, t~try not to cum in her o~or will her heat not go away if I don't?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:58 pm

She squirted her juices on your face as the farm-mare blush "Er, Cummin helps calm heat down, but um, the only way to end it early is if ya get bred and get with foal." She said, looking embarrassed that she had to explain this, but unable to move away. You felt her pussy tighten and her magic tingle along your cock when you teased her flanks or well, the marks on them and she seemed eager for more under you while the other mare could only watch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:18 am

"W~Well uh, I~I guess we'll g~get to see if I can do that? S~Something tells me you're all not pony monsters like I thought... s~so I uh, don't know if I can give her foals." Kayin said with a blush, shuddering as he felt her clinging to her more when he touched those marks. He used one paw to support himself as he started to thrust away, while his other paw moved to grope, smack, and trace over those 'cutie marks' she had called them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:46 am

Twilight was moaning and letting out some noises that were poking you right in your instincts as she clumsily but eagerly met your thrusts, seeming almost drunk or high as she did, the orange mare watched and spoke "A~Ah we can breed with darn near anthyin' I know thangs' like Batponies, Sharkponies, Seeponies, Demigrpyhs and tha like all exist." She muttered you felt her eyes on your swinging balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:47 am

"W~Well, g~guess we'll find out then... aaah... f~fuck she's tight and wet~!" Kayin moaned again, wriggling a bit before picking his pace up a bit, his balls smacking against her more and swaying a bit more. When he glanced over to the orange pony, and saw where her eyes were, he blushed but smiled and said, "F~Feel free to join in if ya want... h~however you want."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:49 am

She Blushed "M~Maybay later, I~I'm a bit of a private pony with that kinda stuff." She stuttered looking away, but her eyes kept returning, the nerdy, clumsy mare under you was moaning like a slut and used her magic to pull you down into a kiss once she realized you were looking away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:18 am

Kayin nodded at that, giving her a shy smile as he added, "J~Just wanted you to know the invitation was there af-mmhp~!" He shivered as he was pulled into the kiss, eyes lidding for a moment. However, as he started picking up a bit more speed as his member twitched more, he looked to Twilight's horn. Breaking the kiss, he decided to see if licking it would make her feel good. He certainly enjoyed when his own horns were teased after all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:25 am

She let out a Squeal and promptly covered your face in magical goo as she came around your shaft, the stuff covering your face seemed to from what you could tell, have similar properties to monster food, as some getting in your mouth made you more excited and energized.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:44 am

Putting aside the thought that she had just cummed liquid magic from her horn, thus explaining why it acted like monster food, Kayin moaned and felt himself getting closer. He pressed her further into the floor, ramming away at her as he licked up some of the mess on her and him, groping and spanking her cutie mark emblazoned flanks more as he growled into her ear, "G~Gonna cum... g~gonna give you what you wanted~!"

A moment later, he slammed home, firing rope after rope of thick, creamy monster goat seed into her depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:56 am

She squealed and moaned, cumming hard around you, her pussy tightening and heating up as it trying to milk every drop of cum from your shaft, her eyes were rolling up as she shuddered under you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:01 am

Kayin made some shallow thrusts here and there as he spent about half a minute firing load after load of cum into her. Even when it slowed to a trickle, he didn't immediately pull out, only doing so once he was sure it was all nice and settled inside of her. He flopped back onto his haunches, panting a fair bit as his dick twitched, still a bit hard and coated in their mixed fluids.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:12 am

You weren't sure if the heat was over, most cause it seemed like Twilight had passed out by the time you'd pulled out of her, laying knocked out on the ground, you heard the Orange Pony cough "Um, normally, I'd suggest gettin her ta bed, but knowin' Pinkie she's set up a party for you and if ya carry her up well, you'll be showin a freshly fucked mare off to most if not all the town." she said after a moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:16 am

Kayin blinked at that, looking up to the stares and then back down to Twilight, then the orange pony. "Uhm... how could most or all of the town be up there? Would there be even enough room?" Regardless, he at least moves to try and make her a bit more comfortable before sighing and sitting down. His cock was still a bit hard, but it likely wouldn't be long before it started going back to being limp.

"N~Name is Kayin. Kayin S.T. Dreemurr. W~What's yours?"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games