Madam Revalda's School of Hexes and Witchcraft[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Madam Revalda's School of Hexes and Witchcraft[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:34 am

She smiles looking up at the unicorn. "C'mon big fellah, she needs you right now." You feel a sense of emptiness as both cock pull out of your body, but soon the stallion cock presses up against your lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:20 am

I Shuddered and let out a lewd, whorish moan of desire, my pleasured, needy haze filled mind unable to think of anything but getting fucked~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:21 am

The stallion presses against you, but before he enters, his horn starts to sparkle, and a tingling sensation runs through your cunt. You feel it tighten up, and as he presses his way into you, you feel a familiar barrier about to be popped again.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:06 pm

I let out a groan at the odd tingling in my body only to blink dumbly and stare down at my cunt, the feeling, did it heal my cunt just to fuck me as a virgin?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:51 am

Indeed your virginity had been restored including your initial tightness though this new first time would be with a much larger partner as the unicorn speared his way through your virginity and straight into your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:06 pm

I let out a lewd low and long whorish moan as it casually spread my once again virgin pussy for it's own delight.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:31 am

As the great beast pressed its cockhead against the back of your womb, you realized there was still more of the beast you hadn't yet taken.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:57 pm

I Shuddered and jerked my hips towards it, trying to take more and more inside of me, my need for sex overpowering all other thoughts.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:30 am

Each time he plowed into you, you felt yourself stretched by the force of it like he was going to make you fit him no matter what.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:21 pm

I felt my eyes roll up, the foreign pleasure of a female overriding my brain more and more as I felt myself lose to the horse cock currently intent on breeding my womb.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:29 am

His length stretched you out intent on making you fit. The nurse, forgotten until now, leaned over you pressing her lips to yours before breaking the kiss to speak. "Don't forget to let him know just how good he's making you feel. A man always loves knowing he's doing a good job."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:39 am

I Shuddered "H~Huh? B~Big, B~Big~" I moaned my head felt like it was full of cotton candy, I giggled at the nurse "F~Feel Fuck brain~" I moaned out with every new thrust into me, it felt like the massive cock was crushing my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:08 am

She chuckles at how fuck drunk you were before looking up at the beast currently savaging your womb. "Hear that, big guy? She feels like her brains have been fucked out. Maybe she's not ready for you to go all out on her just yet."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:03 am

I Shuddered and Whined "N~No~ I~I Want~ Want it All~ Gi~Gimmie babies~" I slurred out with a laugh, enjoying myself to much, plus he couldn't really do that so it's fine~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:23 am

The beast gives you what you asked for continuing to plow into you with a sheer brute strength you are unable to resist, and eventually, it thrusts in, and you feel its balls swing forward to slap against your crotch as its entire length is finally sheathed inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:18 am

I shuddered, cumming hard around his massive length as his balls eagerly slapped into me again and again, my mind felt like it was beyond fried.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:08 am

Convinced you had been fully satisfied, the great beast laid its weight against you taking shorter, more brutal thrusts as it raced to join you with its own peak.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:20 am

I had a fucked silly grin on my face as I came and came and came, letting out a whorish moan as his seed flooded my womb, my body shuddering as my eyes rolled up, and I promptly passed out, leaving myself at his and the nurse's mercy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:08 am

Once or twice you woke up in a daze for a few moments before passing you once with the nurse fucking your pussy from beneath while the stallion fucked your ass from behind, but eventually, you woke up to find yourself sore in a bed. A quick look out the window confirmed it was now night.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:58 am

I let out a low groan as I woke up shuddering with pleasure and from how Sore I was I looked around, my brain slowly rebooting.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games