Madam Revalda's School of Hexes and Witchcraft[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Madam Revalda's School of Hexes and Witchcraft[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:45 am

She smirked, "Well, if I knew you needed it that badly, I would have just given it to you." Pulling back, she slides back into you slamming her head right against your inner barrier like a battering ram. There's a moment of resistance before you feel a pinch and she pushes through reaching even deeper than the slime could.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:44 am

I let out a whorish moan my eyes fluttering as I rocked in place "YEsss~" I moaned out as she pushed deeper and stretched me wider than the slime could, loving the feeling.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:49 am

She chuckled as you enjoyed her cock leaning in close to whisper. "So anything else you'd like me to do for some added spice while I fuck your brains out?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:00 am

I Moaned and shuddered "I Don't Care Do anything, Whatever you want! Just Keep Fucking me~!" I begged her my brain lost both to the girlish pleasure and desperate need for release.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:37 am

She smiles, and while continuing to pound away at you, she flicks her wrist and a flash of light occurs behind you. "This fella's a unicorn, any healer worth their salt forms a pact with one." A large horse head with a horn atop it leans over you pushing its tongue into your mouth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:23 am

I blinked and stared moaning still, unable to quiet myself as I was getting the pounding I needed, the sudden horse tongue was a surprise but I just sucked on it, doing anything to please the nurse as long as she just continued fucking me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:05 pm

She did indeed continue fucking you while the equine tongue explored your mouth which wasn't hard when said tongue filled most of it. Finally, the creature pulls its face from you leaning up to the nurse for a kiss as a thick cock flopped onto your face demanding your attention.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:10 pm

I was still tied to the bed, I didn't really have any other option, well, I also didn't really try to think of one, I was feeling to good, moaning I suckled on it, my tongue licking and lapping at it's cum slit as my freshly deflowered pussy was used like a sex toy by the nurse.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:33 am

The horse whinied into the nurse's mouth as you began tending to its large length. The nurse finally reached her limit groaning as you felt her thrust into you and spill the first few bursts of seed into your eager sex though somehow, tending the equine cock kept you from being fully satisfied from just one filling.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:49 am

I Whined in need jerking my hips, begging for more from her even as I tried to milk every drop of cum she had.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:35 am

She gasps as you milk her for all she's worth while the stallion thrusts its hips grinding its cock against your face letting you know how insistant it was for attention.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:43 am

I Shuddered my tongue pushing into his cum slit as I did my best to pleasure him, to gone from pleasure to care.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:04 am

The beast moved adjusted its hips as if your tongue was guiding it to where it wanted to go, and it soon had its cockhead pointing right at your mouth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:10 am

I could only blink dumbly before trying to open my mouth enough to take it, unsure of if I could.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:52 am

Your jaw started to feel a bit sore as it stretched to allow the beast's cockhead to force its way into your mouth, but shortyly after, you felt a tingling relieving any pain.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:37 am

I stared in shock, my pussy tightening as the beast's cock steadily went down my throat, until it's balls rested on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:48 am

The thick, hefty orbs rested right up against your orbs as you were forced to take in its musk with every breath you took. The nurse continued pounding into you, and you felt her throb warning you that she was getting close.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:33 am

I came again my pussy hugging the nurse's thick fuck pole as I mindlessly worshipped the unicorn's shaft as best as I could.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:41 am

Breaking her kiss with the stallion, the nurse leans down to whisper to you as she finishes filling you. "Want to feel what this beast can do to you? I promise unicorns are a unique experience."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:11 pm

I Rolled my hips into her eagerly, entirely lost in my need for sexual pleasure, nothing else mattered at the moment, not to me at least.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games