Madam Revalda's School of Hexes and Witchcraft[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Madam Revalda's School of Hexes and Witchcraft[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:24 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Blair O'Malley
Appearance:https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1637578716866173493/BCECE0FCC0A63A6BCA66E4FC11EC05CFDC9FF250/
Bio:Blair had been made fun of a lot for being girly, for having a girl name, for being considered "One of the Girls" and was bullied for it often. He Mostly just ignored those people, not caring about what they said. Then, once he graduated from school he found that he'd been invited to an actual magic college that taught actual spells! He eagerly got all the stuff he needed and headed off to the school when the time came, only to be told someone played a prank on him, and he tried to explain he was actually a guy but the teacher simply transformed him "Back into a Girl" leaving him as a girl in what he now realized was an all girl school. And so he could only wait in shock wondering what would come next, a tour? A Sorting like in Harry Potter? One thing's for sure he couldn't let slip he was actually a guy, as only girls seemed to get to learn magic.

After 'turning you back', the Headmistress had rushed you to a seat, and it was a good thing she did. Everything about this form felt wrong, and it left you feeling a bit woozie. Once you were seated, the Headmistress grabbed your clothing. "Can't have you walking around in guy's clothes. Don't worry, I'm sure I can find something in the lost and found that will fit you until we can get you to a store to get a real wardrobe befitting a lady of your...form." She eyed you up and down during the pause, and you were soon left alone to wait there alone and naked until she returned with the clothing. A low cut pink shirt that left your shoulders and cleavage bare, and a pair of black yoga pants that absolutely clung to your shapely ass, groin, and thighs. "Ah, I've done it once again. Perfect measurements with nothing but a glance." Indeed, she hadn't taken your measurements, but these clothes fit your shape so perfectly that you could swear they had to be custom tailored.

"Now that that is taken care of, how are you feeling, darling? If your feeling up to it, I can give you a personal orientation, or I can take you down to the nurse's station to rest a little longer."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In case it wasn't clear; she brought you the outfit from your character pic.
The Headmistress: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/21557631
Firehead

Re: Madam Revalda's School of Hexes and Witchcraft[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:31 pm

I Gulped and nodded after a moment "Um, I, Might need to go to the nurse." I told her standing only to sit back down again, spreading my legs as I caught myself and showing off how the pants were practically vacuumed to my cunt from how tight they were "Or, well, If I don't need to walk or move much I might be fine, but um, The changing to and from, my whole body feels off, I~I just don't want you to think less of me for being so, weak, or affected by this." I said embarrassed looking down, feeling pretty embarrassed about it all.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:16 am

She shakes her head. "No need to feel embarrassed. A complete tranformation spell can take a lot out of you. Especially two such spells in the same day when you aren't used to them." Her eyes glide over your form as you lean back. "If you're feeling that tired perhaps the nurse would be a good idea, but you don't sound up for the walk." She snaps her fingers having an idea. "I know, part of orientation involves a faculty member demonstrating some magical know how. You know, show the first years the kinds of things that'll be child's play once you're done. How about I summon us up a helpful little fellow to carry you to the nurse's station?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:01 am

I blinked and cocked my head interested "Well, That's sounds nice?" I asked more than anything, confused but intrigued and eager to see more magic that didn't involve my gender being flipped like a pancake. I Nodded my head "Yeah, Sounds good, I really want to see more magic." I said more firmly giving the headmistress a happy smile as I thought about seeing some more magic.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:30 am

"Excellent, before I took over as Headmistress, I was the Dean of the Summoning department, so you're in for quite the treat." She snaps her fingers, and a glowing circle appears upon the floor expanding out in front of her. There is a poof of dark smoke which takes a moment to clear you see some sort of blob of goo. "Slimes are a little basic, but when it comes to traveling in comfort, they're malleable form cannot be beat." The creature undulates as it moves closer waiting for you to take a seat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:45 am

I Blinked and with some trouble managed to sit on it, though I soon was reclining on and in it as held me, "Woah! This is weird but cool!" I said happily, not even noticing that with how I was laying my body was practically on display for the Headmistress my Cameltoe was for lack of a better word being presented to her as the slime held me, and my shirt was held in such a way that a wrong move would see my tits pop out, but I was to unused to both magic and my new body to notice any of that.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:06 am

As you lay in it, you nearly slide off before you started sinking into the slime's form. You could feel it slip anywhere there was even the slightest bit of space. Even your bottoms, as tight as they were, couldn't stope it from slipping in. Aside from your head, your arms below the elbow, and your feet; every inch of your body was now covered in the slimes viscuous fluid. As it began to move, it wobbled and you felt it rub against much of your body as it followed the head mistress who spared you the occasional glance. "Do be careful, darling. Slimes are always ravenous for moisture and will seek out more wherever they should find it. You felt yourself starting to warm as the wobbling of the slim rubbed against your slit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:34 am

I Blinked and Eeped "I~Is that Why it's rubbing against my crotch?!" I asked blushing as I felt the teasing of it, and of my heating Womb and pussy "I~I Um, how do I stop it? I~I'd rather not lose my virginity to a Slime." I laughed nervously as the Slime gripped my body.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:37 am

She looks at your crotch for a moment. "No, it certainly hasn't started making a concerted effort. You're probably just feeling its natural jiggle from moving. As for your virginity, you don't have anything to worry about. A slime can't produce enough pressure to do much more than tickle the hymen. Your virginity will be taken care of soon enough. Magic lends itself very well to sexual situations."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:14 am

I blushed as she looked closer and squeaked as it rubbed my clit, I just knew I'd get wet from this stupid thing eventually.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:48 am

Indeed, your unfamiliar sex began reacting to the stimulation you couldn't escape from. The moment your nectar came in contact with the creature, the change was immediate. It was still sloshing about behind the Headmistress, but you could feel it directly rubbing against your slit absorbing any moisture you produced.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:26 am

I squeaked and blushed at the sudden and direct rubbing and teasing of my new pussy, it managed to quickly push me to the edge but it simply wasn't enough to push me over, leaving me shivering with need the entire way to the Nurse's Office, I kinda felt like I was going crazy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:10 am

A few moments later, and you could feel your lips spread letting some of it's gooey form enter you and slosh around now. The Headmistress finally stopped at a door opening it up to what looked like a fairly normal nurse's office. As the nurse turns, you see just how revealing her uniform is and looking a bit younger than you'd expect. "Oh, and just who do we have here?"

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:48 am

I Squeaked and shivered in answer my mouth not working as the slime teased my pussy, my male brain stuttering dumbly at the feelings it was forcing on me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 pm

The headmistress gives the nurse a wink. "Just have a student who became the victim of a transformation prank. I fixed it, but she's a bit weakened by the ordeal." The nurse looks you over. "Sure, she can take a lie down in one of the cots. The headmistress leans down and whispers to you. "Just nod if you want me to leave you the slime. It'll be around another hour if it's not banished."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:49 pm

I nodded to lost in the pleasure to care, though, even with the extra hour of teasing from the slime I still didn't cum, it'd keep me on the edge the entire time, and right when I tried to get myself off some straps pulled my arms and legs apart leaving me spread eagle as the nurse stood over me with a hungry look in her eyes, honestly I didn't care what she did as long as I got to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:44 am

She gives you a devilish grin as she stands over you. "That slime was going to town on you, but it could only stoke your desires, not satisfy them." She pulls your pants down. "Yes, it looks like you could use a real dick, couldn't you?" She lift up her short skirt revealing her own pussy which seems strangely lacking in the dick department, but then she begins to chant. Her clit stands upright and begins to grow a few moments later, a pair of balls swell up beneath it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:10 am

I Stared my pussy drooling with need, I let out a needy moan "Please~" I begged hornier than I'd ever been as a guy, to the point I didn't care what she did as long as I got to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:39 am

She smirked as you pleaded for her cock, and soon enough, she was inside of you. Her length spread you more easily than the slime had managed. A few strocks to get you loosened up, and she was soon pushing up against your hymen. "A virgin, I see. Just relax your whole body. It'll be easier that way."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:00 am

I Let out a Needy Whine, begging for more, needing release, And this was teasing~ It Wasn't Fair "I~I Don't Care! I Don't care if you fuck me, breed me even, Whore me out while you have me tied down for all I care I need to Cum!" I begged it felt like I was going crazy.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games