What Happens in Vegas[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: What Happens in Vegas[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:33 am

She turns you around, so you're facing her. "Well then, carry you it is." Her hands wrap around you pulling you against her chest smooshing your tits together.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:19 am

I Blushed but wrapped my hands and arms around her, holding her tight, as my ass was shown off thanks to her hands holding onto it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:21 am

Stepping out of the limo, you bounced with every step to the door. Upon entering, the maître d' gives the two of you a look but isn't even phased by the state you just entered his establishment in, and the two of you were led to a table for two though you were only using one seat at the moment.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:05 pm

I blushed "Things sure are wild out here in the big city." I muttered looking around in awe at the place we were in.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:51 am

It was a fancy place for sure but people were still nearly nude. You even noticed one woman wearing nothing but her gold jewelry. "Well, of course. Why would we come here if it was boring?" A young ram steps up asking for your drink orders.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:05 pm

I Blinked and looked back at the person I was knotted by, having no Idea what to order at an upscale place like this.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:31 am

He orders a fine wine for the two of you to share groping your chest as the waiter leaves to get your drink.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:56 pm

I Shivered and moaned softly "I've never been to a place like this." I admitted whispering a bit embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:30 am

"Don't worry about it. You'll have plenty of chances to practice in the future." She took hold of your hips and began rocking you side to side teasing her knot and revealing the seal had loosened slightly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:33 am

I shivered and kissed her as my pussy was teased, enjoying the play.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:40 am

She returned the kiss heatedly as she continued rolling your hips and teasing you with her knot.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:20 pm

I moaned, more eagerly than I'd meant to, the pleasure as she scraped her dick in some places was more than I could keep quiet for.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:28 am

You could feel the eyes of the other guests on the two of you fooling around, but it didn't feel like surprise and shock. It almost seemed like they were observing something interesting but not out of the ordinary.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:33 am

This was just so weird, but it felt so good, I was soon gasping and moaning more and more, rolling my hips as I enjoyed myself on her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:07 am

She chuckles over you whispering into your ear. "Mmm, you were into it last night, but this is something else. You're liking having an audience, aren't you?" She finally pulls her knot loose, and you feel some fluids leak out of you to stain her crotch.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:01 am

I Blushed and looked at her "Well I was a virgin last night, besides, if you keep acting so passive everyone's gonna think your the sub in this~" I purred into her ear, trying to distract her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:23 am

"Oh, you saying I need to make a show of putting you in your place?" Her hands tighten around your hips squeezing your flesh tightly as she pulls you back down and popping her knot back into your pussy which was still a bit stretched from having to forced back out.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:16 am

I let out a gasp, followed by a low and long moan as I enjoyed her hot cock meat filling completely again, "What don't you want everybody to know I'm your~ Wife~ You're not embarrassed of me are you~?" I purred trying to see what I can taunt her into.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:07 am

She cups your muzzle looking you right in the eye. "Now that is a very hurtful thing to say. I wonder what I should do to make sure everyone knows you're the woman I love?" She pulls her knot out as she considers her options for a moment.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:18 am

I nuzzled her cheek, humming softly "Why not take me and claim me in such a way~ that you make everyone here feel like there's no way possible that I don't belong to you, mind, body and soul~" I moaned as her tip teased my G-spot.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games