What Happens in Vegas[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: What Happens in Vegas[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:45 am

As she thrust into you, you felt yourself easily stretch to fit her length as if your body had already been molded to it. She gave a little push letting you feel her fat knot but only enough to let you feel it before she pulled back giving you a brief sense of emptiness before she thrust into you again.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:43 am

I let out a soft whine at the tease but licked her face, my new instincts taking hold before I could even think to hold myself back. I blushed but didn't mind "Can you blame a wife for longing for her husband?" I asked trying to save face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:48 am

"Well, perhaps I should make sure you can't help but long whenever we're apart." Pulling back her hips, she slammed into you spreading you even further than the last thrust and hitting a spot that drags out a sensation more intense than any you'd felt before. "So, have I found it?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:58 am

I let out a surprise howl of pleasure, my brain briefly going white as whatever she did just sent my body into pleasured shock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:36 am

She smirks as she sees that she had indeed found one of your weak points making you wonder if she'd discovered it last night. You notice the driver continuing to glance back at the two of you now and then.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:21 am

I didn't even bother trying to hide, this was my dream, I could have all the fun I wanted! Moaning and Howling I positioned myself a bit more, letting the Driver watch my Hubby's big cock fucking my tight pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Your husband smiled as you squirmed beneath her. "Oh, you so do love putting on a good show. You incorigeable bitch." Her calling you a bitch felt like a statement of fact rather than an insult, but you didn't have much time to contemplate it before she rolled over, so you were soon sitting atop her putting everything on display for the driver as she continued pistoning up from beneath you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:08 pm

I let out a howling moan and squealing as she kept hitting that spot inside me "Y~You're~ M~My H~Hubby~ W~Wanna M~Make S~Sure EVERYBODY KNOwS!" I Yelled the last bit as I came, her cock casually ruining my pussy and fucking me into her shape.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:32 am

Even when you had started, it had been clear your pussy knew her shape intimately, now it felt like there would be a hole in her length's shape anytime you weren't being fucked by her. The driver kept looking back, and you noticed they only had one hand on the wheel at the moment.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:47 am

I felt my eyes roll up as I eagerly rolled my hips enjoying her fuckpole with wild abandon, nothing else mattering for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:34 am

Her fingers dug into your hips as she slid you up and down her pole kissing your pussy lips with her knot everytime she pulled you down.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:42 am

I moaned like an eager little slut bitch, not minding at all "Yeah~ I'm Your Breeding Bitch of a Wife fucking use me~" I begged getting into it more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:04 am

"I'll make sure to keep you well-fucked, so everyone can see that I keep my wife satisfied." You could feel your lips stretch each time they pressed down against her knot now, but it felt natural like you'd taken that fat bulge a hundred times.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:08 am

I let out a needy moan trying to push myself down more "K~Knot me~" I begged wanting to feel it inside me instead of teasing me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:51 am

"Of course, anything my queen desires." With one last grunt of effort, she pulled you down slamming you against her knot forcing it into your tight, gripping depths.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:36 am

I let out a howl of pleasure my entire body feeling like it was being rocked as I came around her nice hard cock, a blissed out grin happily made itself at home on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:47 am

You felt her knot swell and fill you to your limit before fresh, warm seed oozes its way deep into your womb. The vehicle suddenly comes to a stop as you realize you're stuck to your husband.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:23 am

I let out a pleasured moan as I felt her fill me up, and giggled playfully "So~ You plan on carrying me or dragging me around by your knot~?" I wiggled my hips to prove my point.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:40 am

"Hmm, I'm having trouble deciding how to do it; why don't I flip a coin? Heads: I carry you, Tails: I drag you in by your ass." She flips the coin leaving you to watch your fate flip and spin through the air.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:09 pm

((Coin Flip!=Heads))

I Stared then Giggled as it landed with head showing "Hmm~ Heads it is~" Moaned her cock head teasing just the right spot inside me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games