What Happens in Vegas[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

What Happens in Vegas[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:24 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Naomi
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx/images/1969/089a0a07743d02e93d9db506922fc78bc819dce0.png
Bio:A Pretty simple girl from a simple small town, hell the town she grew up in didn't even have any big name places, everything was family owned diners and shops, they didn't even have a Gas station. She'd wanted to leave town for a while but she had problems finding a job, so when her friend since Diapers asked her to go to Vegas with her for her Bacherlorette Party well, Naomi jumped at the chance for an adventure, She wasn't Expecting on the first night there to wake up to find her womb bulging with cum and her body soaked with it head to toe, sitting up she looked around and stared at the ring she found on her finger, did she get drunk, and have a gang bang after marrying someone? I looked up as a door to what seemed to be the bathroom opened and out walked a woman wearing only a matching ring, and had a swinging cock, also she looked like a animal girl too...Naomi just froze and stared unsure what to do or say.

As the strange woman took note of you, she smiled. "Well now, it's about time you woke up, sleepy head. Although, with everything that happened last night, it's understandable why you might need to rest up before tackling the first day in our lives together." She licks her lips as she looks over your cream covered and filled form causing her cock to stir. Both of your wedding rings let out a soft, momentary glow, and you feel a deep, throbbing heat begin to burn in your loins as the fox begins to stretch herself out showing off every contour of her form. "We really should get you cleaned up for the day, though I must admit, you do look really good with my groomsmen's seed soaked into your fur."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: What Happens in Vegas[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:40 pm

I Stared at the cock that was steadily hardening and pointing up, it was massive, and the heat from the ring and my crotch had me responding before I could even think "W~Well I could wear it until you get bored of it? I~I um, don't really remember what we're suppose to do today?" I asked blushing "I think it's safe to say I'm pregnant though." I said looking at my crotch, having to fight to keep my eyes off her cock and imagining it knotting me and dragging me around..."H~Honest losing my virginity like that, I kinda forgot or hazed out for a lot of the night, did we record it? I~I kinda want to see what it all looked like from an outside perceptive." I said blushing and my tail wagging a bit excited, well, I wanted adventure, not to mention the idea of seeing my own sex tape was a pretty hot idea.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:16 am

She smiles, "Wow, you must really have been out of it if you don't remember insisting we record our first night together as a happy couple. I think you even said something about showing it to our children once they're old enough, so they know what a loving couple looks like. If you want, we can watch it right now, but I think it might be better saved until right before bed. For now, I think it better to explore the town as newlyweds, and you should definitely get some lunch seeing how late you slept in though we could order room service if you really wanna watch it now." Indeed, you felt your stomach growl letting you know she was indeed right about lunch.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:10 am

I Coughed and blushed through my Fur, this was so surreal "Um, Honestly I don't even remember what we put on our wedding certificate or anything." I admitted blushing "But, I would like some food, besides cum." I mused licking some off my lips as my stomach growled, making me blush embarrassed at both actions, "And we can go wherever, I don't mind, I just got into town yesterday after all, last night was the first party I'd ever been to that didn't involve a Bunch of Pickup Trucks and the Local Watering Hole." I said as I began looking around the room, either for clothes or my phone, hoping I'd find more of what I did on it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:30 am

"Well, you won't have to worry about violating our wedding vows with these little babies." She holds up her hand showing her wedding ring. "They're magically enchanted to make sure neither of us can violate those vows. In fact, I think it might be more fun to let the ring prevent you of some of our vows as they come up." Looking at your phone, you found a bit of a timeline of your evening last night had been posted to social media. You apparently met your husband about 30 minutes after blacking out and had her dick in your mouth within five minutes according to the selfie you took with it. You also noticed that no one in any of the pictures was fully dressed. Everyone wore a top, a bottom, or nothing at all.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:49 am

I Blushed and Coughed before looking around "Um, any clothes for me or am I walking out of here naked and covered in cum to go eat?" I asked as I went through what I could figure out from my phone, and hopefully what her name was even as most of the pics and statements seemed to just be me acting like a total slut, which was both embarrassing and sexy in a way.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:06 am

Your husband had just finished strapping on a corset that pulled her chest together giving her a deep valley of cleavage, but she remained naked from the waist down. "Your clothing is in the other wardrobe over there though you were very careless last night. I swear you lost some article or another every half hour." Indeed, your clothing choices were rather sparse sticking mostly to the more wild clothing you'd brought with. There was also a new piece among your things. A thigh length black skirt that was shear enough that one could see through if they looked close enough.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:30 am

I hummed and put it on, along with a small tube top, blushing as I approached my Husband, once I finished dressing, this, this was a dream, it had to be, so no reason for me not to look like a sexy cum slut, it was just a dream and I could have fun as much as I wanted~ But Humming I got on my tip Toes and kissed her, she was taller than me "How do I look?" I asked Twirling around once for her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:37 am

Your husband waits patiently for the kiss reaching around to grab two handfuls of your ass as the two of you make out. "You look lovely. I'm kind of curious though; are you feeling a bt cold?" Despite her question, she leads you out of the suite. One of her hands remained on your ass massaging it as the two of you made your way down to the first floor of the hotel.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:12 am

I blushed as I walked with her, my body still coated in cum as she casually felt me up. Leaning into her I hummed "No, being close to you keeps me warm." I murmured blushing more as I realized how cheesy that sounded, but soon letting out a cute moan as she teased my ass without a care to who was around.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:47 am

As you walk down, you pass others who give you and your husband knowing glances. Finally, the two of you make it down the lobby. When you exit, your husband walks you right up to the limosine casually waiting right in front of the door. "Punctual as always. Let's go get some food."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:23 am

I blinked and blushed at the looks that others were giving me and my new Husband, confused about them and unused to such looks, only to stare at the Limo in shock "I uh, wont get in trouble for staining it will I?" I asked looking from my Cum stained body to the car that might cost as much as my house, even as I followed her right to it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:09 am

"Oh, don't worry none about it. The leathers been specially treated, so it's survived much worse messes than the one covering you." As she helps you in, she gropes your tits and your ass at the same time. "Why don't I show you just how much of a mess this seat can take." As you take your seat, you notice the choufer can see right into the backseat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:46 am

I Blushed this was an embarrassing dream, that was it, that's all it was, it had to be, so...I giggled and hummed "Well I wouldn't want to cause a Mess~ I'd prefer if you let it all out inside my womb and give me some puppies rather than waste it on some seats~" I teased her wiggling in her hands.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 pm

"Oh don't worry about that. I can leave plenty of mess inside that you won't be able to stop it from leaking out." She leans over you in the seat pulling your skirt up. Meanwhile, her lack of pants means nothing has to be adjusted before she's rubbing her cock against your slit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:42 pm

I blushed my pussy felt like it was burning with need, and this was my dream, I shivered and spread my legs for her, even as my fingers teased her cock playfully "Oh~ why don't you show just what you can do then love~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:44 am

Your husband lays her body over you quickly leading her cock to your slit, and it slides in in one smooth motion. It feels like it fits you perfectly, large enough that it stretches you out just a bit sending shivers of pleasure through you. You notice the feline in the driver seat glancing into the mirror looking straight at the two of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:08 am

I blushed as I felt my new tail start to wag, lightly smacking my husband's thighs as she mounted me, it felt so good I couldn't help but wrap my legs around her and lean up to kiss her, why did it feel so good to have her inside me~?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:38 am

She chuckles as you begins wrapping your legs around her and lean up for a kiss. "Such an affectionate wife. Since you don't remember last night, I'll make sure to make a better second impression than I did the first." She forces her lips to yours in a second kiss forcing her tongue into your mouth to entwine with yours.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:58 am

I squeaked and Gasped into the kiss, it felt dirty but so good to do this lewd stuff where I knew someone was watching, my tail eagerly sped up as I listened to her words, eager to see just what she could do to me.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games