Masanori The Ronin[Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Masanori The Ronin[Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:35 am

"Elder Rizu is just down the hill, third house on the left near the cliffside." She said and then bowed to him. "I'll tell the rest of the village and pass everyone's possessions back out." With that she went to cleaning her inn and then returning the kitsunes loot to its rightful owners. Arashi wasn't a terrible burden to drag or carry but the sight of Masanori bringing an unconscious kitsune through the village did seem to put the locals on edge. They stared at the yokai glaring at the fox who had stolen from them but none looked interested enough in challenging Masanori now that he had his blades back wounded or not. They let him pass until he arrived at the Elders hut.

It was unremarkable like much of the village, a simple wooden structure leaning up against the cliff edge. He knocked and wasn't kept waiting. A bald man that came up to his midsection peered up at him then to Arashi scrunching his face up. "Knew he didn't smell right. Who wears furs this far south anyway?" He grunted and withdrew into his hut holding the door open. "Bring it in and lets see what you've brought me Ronin." He said identify Masanori at a glance. The hutt was small and like most in the village there was one main room and a cot built into a side addition. Within the room were plenty of shelves filled with trinkets and plants Masanori hadn't seen before. The old man began searching through scrolls humming to himself as he retrieved one and walked over to Masanori. "So, you survived your fever and already you're spreading violence. Ronin truly are like wild dogs sprinting across the countryside." He said but there was no hint of malice in his tone it was more an indifferent appraisal than a judgement. "Tell me, what was the crime under your Diamyo for those that impersonated court officials and stole from the peasantry?"
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:09 am

"You peasants have a saying; when all you have is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail." Masanori replied with a shrug. He had few illusions as to what he was; he had spent most of his life preparing to kill, then killing. Violence was all he knew and he knew it well enough to take pride in it. As the elder poured over his relics, he set the kitsune down on the straw flooring and found himself a sturdy place to lean along the walls of the small structure.

"Death, but usually following some kind of horrific torture. More for his pleasure than for justice," he tilted his head, "Don't suppose you want me to skin him alive or something? I'm not in the business of flaying on an old man's orders any more. Might even be bad luck to do it to a kitsune."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:45 am

The elder sighed and twirled the scroll in his hand a moment before opening it and kneeling by Arashi. He examined him, the fox ears, the elongated canines, the amber colored eyes and the claws and finally tail all the while talking to Masanori. "Its true, your trade is in violence but sooner or later it catches up with you or spills into others lives you did not intend. As for the Yokai I would advise caution in treating them like nails, this one is young I think. Only a single tail which marks him under a century at least. His clothing is real, and not some illusion and the village is not covered in foxfire so he either lacks the talent or chose not to use it. I suppose his ultimate fate is in your hands..." The man said settling down on a stool with a sigh and peering over towards Masanori. "What do you think of your masters justice? Has this one earned that fate?"
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:53 am

"I'm done with my master's justice. Else I would still be dispensing it on little villages like this one." Masanori replied. He didn't like this smarmy little shit, if one could call a creature whose age being under one-hundred made them young 'little'. But, cutting him down now, after he had been defeated, was something the old him would have done. He resolved to change. He couldn't kill the fox now, against his better judgement.

"Let it live, I suppose. It's a damned dumb choice; I don't need it coming back for revenge, but it's the choice I'm making. When it comes too, if it's talkative, remind it of that mercy for me before it goes skittering off into the woods." He pushed himself up off the wall of the stand, rolling his shoulders.

"Unless you've got more to say, I'm going to head back into the village. Could use a meal and a wash now that I'm upright. Maybe blow off some steam with that fisherman's niece, if she's willing. Gods know I could use the relief."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:15 am

The elder nodded with a small smirk. "You should be resting. We were almost certain you were a corpse, and yet you survived. A trait you share with your former lord. Sanetomo has been executed twice and fallen in battle three or four other times but still returns. Either he is an excellent actor or there is something beyond the physical at work. You're welcome in this village Ronin, but be gentle with my people we have avoided the worst of the conflicts that plague this land. You and the Kitsune are the first visitors we've had in months." He didn't comment on Masanori's choice to leave the kitsune alive but squatted down to flip Arashi into his back and resumed his examination bringing some sort of powder over to rub into the knot forming on the back of his head.
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:03 am

"That is resting. If I weren't, I would be looking into whoever did this to me to pay them back for the privilege." Masanori replied, pointing to his bandaged abdomen. With the business of the kitsune settled, he decided to leave the elder's hut behind and make his way back towards the inn; he figured food and a bath were more easily negotiated at a business dedicated to such than at the fisherman's hut. A fuck to go with it was more up in the air.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:32 am

Masanori walked out into the street as the old man continued his work evidently more concerned with the kitsune than with Masanori. Or at least that's how it came off. Heading back up the hill to the inn he found the girl from earlier sorting through the trinkets. Several other villagers were here collecting their possessions and then turning to leave giving Masanori a very wide breadth. She turned to see him approach and offered a bow. "Hello again. The Yokai is dealt with then?" She glancing up at him briefly but averting her eyes. She was a little older than the fishermans niece with longer legs and a fuller frame. She wasn't near starving like the other girl but her rough robes and the state of the inn was more than enough to tell him she wasn't rolling in coin either. She reached up to brush back some of her long hair and dared another look at him. "Did you come back for a share of the wealth or was there something else you needed?"
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:17 pm

"It is," Masanori answered, figuring the elder would set the fox straight without too much more of an issue. When questioned about his purpose for being there, the ronin shook his head.

"I don't need a share of the wealth. I'm here for something to eat, and a bath if you provide them. Consider those repayment for getting rid of the kitsune and freeing up these 'taxes'."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:43 am

The woman considered for a moment her eyes drifting towards his blades on his hip and she gave another short bow. "Very well, I can have some Ramen for you shortly and while you eat I'll draw you a bath. Choose any table you'd like" Unless he had further requests she'd move to the inns kitchen and get started. A few villagers came in while she worked eyeing Masanori nervously before moving to the table with the kitsunes collection and retrieved items. By now there were only a few items left. A small monkey carving that stood near the edge staring over at Masanori, a dagger in an unimpressive sheathe, and a bolt of cloth. He glanced to the door and noted night had already begun to fall. The woman returned with a bowl of Ramen which looked minimal but she had added a cooked fish on a side dish as well. "I'd offer you Sake but I'm afraid I used my last jar today. We haven't gotten a shipment from Lu'an in several weeks and we don't have what we need to distill our own. I'll go get your bath started..."
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:54 am

Masanori contented himself to sit while the peasantry shuffled around him. Their wary glances, while warranted, did irk him ever so slightly. He couldn't so much as enjoy a meal without someone assuming he'd cut them down. Granted, he knew a number of samurai who would do so just for the perceived slight, but it was annoying none the less. When his meal came out, the former samurai nodded in thanks, and snatched a pair of chopsticks to begin eating.

"You have my appreciation for your hospitality," he piped, "Though I may infringe on it a little further; I'd like you to join me in the bath. You seem like you could use a break, and there are certain things that a weary traveler requires that warrant a feminine touch."

A little wordy, but he could at least try to appear upscale when propositioning his lessers.

"Don't feel obligated to say yes on account of these, though," he flicked the daisho at his hip. "Unlike the fox, I can take a hint."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:10 am

Before the woman left she stopped and heard his offer smiling briefly glancing over her shoulder at the few peasants remaining and leaned in to whisper in Masanori's ear. "When you're done eating, close up shop for me. Just leave the bowl on the counter and hang the sign. I'll be waiting for you down the hall and on your right." She said letting part of her robe slip down her shoulder and reveal a bit more skin. She turned to leave him there to finish his meager meal. Once he was done seeing to the sign was simple enough, the three remaining trinkets still sat there on the kitsunes table, no one had claimed them today. Heading into the back he found the corridor was quiet dark but there was a light shining through one of the doors at the end of the hall.

Sliding it open he found a large circular wooden tub that was closer to a vat. The inn keeper was already settled in the water her clothing discarded to the side. Steam rolled out from under the tub further obscuring the womans frame under the waters. "I wasn't sure if you were the type to want a strong scent or not, there's some cherry blossom extract, go easy on it if you do. There's not much left." She said shifting in the tub and sending one of her long legs over the other one and scooting to make room for him.
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:06 am

Masanori took solace in the fact at least one thing had gone smoothly today, finishing his meal at a leisurely pace and closing the inn for the night so he could attend to more pleasant matters. A short trip down a dark hall and he was greeted with a welcoming sight; though small, any tub full of hot water would feel divine after all he had been through, and he couldn't say being forced in close with a nude woman was much of a deterrent. He shook his head with a smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

"No need; I've got something more appealing to focus on while I bathe," he answered, reaching to his sash and untying it. He carefully set it aside, his swords along with it, near the side of the tub. From there he slid off his kimono and robes, letting the weathered fabric expose the hard lines of his carefully sculpted physique with the slightest bit of showmanship for his companion. He was proud of his strength, after all, and the women he had been with had never taken issue with his muscular frame. It didn't take long for him to be rid of his underclothes either, his lengthy shaft flopping free and dangling low between his thighs with just a hint of stiffness at the promise of what lay between the innkeeper's own legs.

Content he had shown off what he had on offer well enough, the ronin made short work of the distance between himself and the tub, and deftly maneuvered himself up and over the side, careful not to splash any precious hot water out as he sunk down into the warmth below. Sighing contentedly, he shifted just a bit closer to the shapely woman to his side, and threw an arm around the back of the tub and thus, her shoulders as well, providing her a spot to snuggle in.

"You have no idea how badly I need this," he grumbled contentedly, the arm he put around her hooking around just a bit so he could give one of her breasts a playful squeeze. "Or this."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:37 am

The woman smirked watching him undress and letting her eyes roam over his body. She paused seeing his bandages but said nothing as he climbed in with them. She moved in close to him as that arm wrapped around her soft shoulders and she leaned her chest up against him with a grin on her lips. "Well I can imagine. What happened to you? Run through with a spear?" She asked placing her hand on his chest and slowly working her way down over his wrapped abs. She took care of his tender left side and moved lower to run her fingers over his length gently, getting a feel for his size and ending with a light squeeze around the tip. "I'm Naimah by the way, in case you were wondering by the way. I'm still surprised you're up so soon. I mean on your feet, this part I can believe...." She said as her grip tightened on his length and she began to stroke him under the waters. The hot bath was refreshing on his muscles and this woman seemed to have a good idea of how a man liked to be pleasured.
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:54 am

"Can't remember," Masanori replied truthfully, "It's all a bit of a blur after the fever. But I've always been resilient. Shouldn't take too long until I'm back in fighting shape."

He grumbled in approval as he felt her tracing his stomach and reaching between his legs. He opened them just a bit, letting her easily access his member as her gentle ministrations coaxed it to hardness. He could feel it swell and pulse to life as she rubbed him, thick enough that even he struggled to wrap a hand fully around it and lengthy enough to look a forearm at full mast. Hopefully this Naimah enjoyed a heftier treat and if not, well, he had ways of making her more pliable.

"Mmh... Name's Masanori, I guess I should say. Only right to tell it to you, so you know what to scream tonight," he purred leisurely, tilting his head to the side so he could run his lips across her neck and kiss along her jawline while she stroked him off, "With a fine woman like you, just a bath isn't gonna cut it..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:04 am

"Mhmm I imagine you'll be on your feet soon enough. You can't be too badly hurt if this thing is working right." She continued to tease using both hands on his sizable length working up and down its length before pausing. "Well I must admit you're the biggest I've seen, lucky you." She sat up lifting herself partially out of the tub to straddle him. His length pressed up against her rear end snugly between her crack as she sat back down putting her weight on him and leaning forward. "And once you're all fixed up is it back to the battlefield?" As she spoke she leaned in kissing along his jawline while the weight of her breasts pushed up against him. She was grinding her body slowly against him with a sly grin on her face the whole while.
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:07 am

"Must have been a good man in my last life. Always lucking out." He replied with a groan, savoring the sensation of her hands milking his length for as long as he could. He was a bit cross when she stopped stroking him off, though her straddling him did help soften the blow. He dipped his hands beneath the steamy water and grabbed two handfuls of ass, kneading her plump bottom as she nestled his cock between her cheeks and began to grind against him.

"Not if I can help it," he muttered, letting her pepper him with soft kisses and nestle her breasts into his chest, "Told myself I wouldn't fight for any man I couldn't believe in, and right now that narrows it down to me and me alone."

A sly grin of his own coming upon his lips, the ronin suddenly seized her by the hips and hefted her up in a brief show of strength, settling her back down in his lap with one difference; his cock sandwiched between the two of them. Returning his hands to her rear, he encouraged her to grind once more, the thick shaft between his legs now pressed into her sex.

"Why do you ask? Hoping to keep me around for a little while? Enjoy as much good, hard fucking while you can?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:09 am

"Well you're certainly confident but lets not go thinking about next time when you're not even done now..." She said smiling as she was all to happy to grind against his length pressing it up between her soft stomach and his sturdy abs. Her hips twisted and rolled over him while his fingers sunk into her flesh. She bit her lower lip briefly before putting her hands on his shoulders and pulling herself up again. This time when she came back down she lowered herself onto the tip of his member but that huge length seemed to be having trouble finding its way in.

"Heh... maybe not so lucky. going to be hard to fit it in there. But then again, you Ronins are brutes aren't you?" She teased bouncing her weight on the end of his cock while her hands went down to guide his own up to her hips. "Go ahead I'll do the rest of the work, you just lay back and relax."
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:37 am

"Confidence is important when it comes to business and women; and like you, I've had enough satisfied customers to help build it up." Masanori remarked as he enjoyed the sensation of a soft, supple body grinding up and down his hardened shaft. It throbbed in need, the the feeling of the bath paling in comparison to being properly inside a woman, no matter how good it did feel. Luckily, she seemed ready to attend to his needs, and he found his hands resting on her hips as she positioned herself precariously atop his shaft.

"It finds a way in, don't you worry," he told her, leaning in to nip along her collarbone, "Just needs a little finessing... and enough force to make walking hard."

On cue, he pulled her downwards while rising his hips up, feeling the fat head of his cock straining against her lower lips. But he maintained the pressure, pushing and pulling in unison until he felt the slow parting of her sex finally give way, and a rush of delectably soft heat envelope the tip of his shaft. The ronin groaned softly as he entered her, pulling her against him until he had sunk half his pillar-like length inside her, before trailing his hands off her and lounging against the back of the tub.

"There it is... now go on. Show me how you treat a valued customer. Might just become a return one."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:51 am

Naimah closed her eyes leaning back a bit as his strong hands moved over her hips. She let out a soft groan as his cock slowly pushed upward gaining traction inch by inch. Soon the building tension gave way and his cock pushed a few more inches in making her gasp. She chewed at her lower lip as his started to push in steadily clearly enjoying his massive length once her body took a moment to adjust. His words though seemed to bring her out of the moment and she shot him a brief glare the woman reached up to grab him by the ear and pulled herself up and then dropped her weight back down letting him plunge even deeper.

"I don't do this for just any customer. Business isn't -that- slow." She said with a huff of breath releasing his ear and adjusting her hands onto the sides of the tub. She started a fairly quick pace sloshing the bathwater around while her soft insides squeezed around him from her movements. She still looked slightly annoyed at him but the harsh gaze but it softened as his member started to rub against her sensitive insides stretching her out to fit the samurai's girth. The temperamental woman started to rock her hips with each movement rubbing along every inch of his shaft and squeezing.
Hazard1325

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:48 pm

"Right- Just the handsome ones who chase off Yokai, huh?" Masanori responded to the seemingly irate innkeeper. Unlike her, though, he wasn't like to let a little comment ruin his good time. He would have normally given her a good clap on the ass to encourage her grinding, but seeing as though the water would have dulled the impact, he simply contented himself to lay back and allow her to work as much as his gargantuan tool as her body could fit. A light groan escaped his lips as she began to rock in a more concerted rhythm. Peeling an eye open to peer at her as she rode, he gestured with his hand.

"Mmh, lean over closer. Don't like leaving my mouth with nothing; either let me at those tits of yours or show me what that tongue can do."
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games