UnderCity [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: UnderCity [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:11 am

He chuckles, "Better be careful. Mother's bound to smell my seed on your breath if you get too close." He put a hand on your shoulder just as you began to sway keeping you from losing your balance and helping you to your feet. "Come, dinner's waiting for us."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:16 am

"Y~yeah... aahh..." Cassus says, still rather out of it at the moment as he swayed. He completely forgot about the cum on the floor from his own member, simply tucking his member back into his pants as he followed this goat monster on autopilot.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:03 am

He chuckles tucking his own member back into his pants though you noticed he was still sporting a bit of a chub as he led you downstairs to the kitchen. His mother gives the two of you a sharp look as she sees you. "What have you two been up to up there?" The male beside you chuckles, "Relax mom, just doing my part to make sure he's nice and docile."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:34 pm

Cassues waved and giggled a bit drunkenly, mumbling aloud as he saw the goat milf monster, "N~Never s~sucked a guy... h~head ish all fuzzy and warm hehee~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:52 pm

The mother looks from you to her son. "Don't you think you mighta overdid it?" He gives her a smirk leading you over to the table. "Guess I don't know just how good I am." The mother sighs rolling her eyes as she starts to serve out three plates of some kind of stew for dinner.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 pm

"N~name's Cassus... s~should have... mh... i~introduced self... h~hash done n~naughty things with both of you and d~don't know who you are." Cassus said as he was lead into a seat, humming softly as he breathed in the scent of whatever stew she had made.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:53 am

The woman nods. "Of course, I'm Toriel, and this is my son Asriel. It's very nice to meet you Cassus." Checking out the stew, it appeared to be mostly root vegetables, but there is some unidentifiable meat mixed in there as well.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:40 am

Cassus nodded, liking the names as he dug into the stew. He didn't really care what it was, never having been too big of a picky eater, and his stomach was yelling loud enough he didn't give a darn regardless.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:46 am

It certainly felt good to have something solid in your stomach after all the spunk you'd swallowed earlier as the three of you quietly enjoy a nice meal together. Soon each of you is done and Toriel takes the plates to clean while Asriel leans back relaxing a moment.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:14 pm

Once he had finished his food, Cassus let out a relaxed sigh, then squirmmed and looked between them both for a moment. Something was now on his mind as his head cleared, and he asked, "Are all Monsters as, uh, lustful as you two are?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:39 am

Asriel chuckles at your question leaning over to whisper. "You think we're lustful, eh. Truth is, my mother's considered a bit of a prude. I was a bit surprised to smell the two of you all over each other. I, on the other hand." His hand slips behind you to grope your ass. "Am considered to have a pretty healthy sex-drive for a guy my age."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:17 am

"B~but if that's true... w~why did she just, out of nowhere, o~offer to s~suck me off?" Cassus asked in confusion, adding, "Especially seeing as when I fell down here, I landed in a dumpster!"

Of course, then he shivered and blushed, squeaking at the groping of his ass, unsure how to feel about such even if it felt rather nice.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:35 am

He chuckles, "Oh, so you didn't think we knew about your kind? You humans are unreasonably strong, but we've also heard that you can be easily subdued so long as your lusts are kept sated. My mother must have seen you and worried that if she didn't act quick, who knows what kind of havoc you could have wreaked."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:47 am

"H~Havoc? A~And unreasonably strong?" Cassus asked, blinking in confusion as he tried to figure such out. He wasn't sure what to make of that other bit though... thinking that such was probably true for at least some people anyways...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:20 am

"Yeah, can't have you stirring up trouble though if it were up to me, I'd hand you over to the proper authorities, so they could make certain you can't cause trouble. Not that it isn't fun keeping you subdued." His fingers slip into the back of your pants rubbing against your backdoor.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:50 pm

"H~How could I~I stir up trouble? I~I'm not that strong..." Cassus mumbled, squeaking again and shuddering as his backdoor and cock both twitched several times.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:50 am

He gives you your twitching pucker another prod. "You'd like me to believe that, wouldn't you? Let you recuperate a little, so you could overpower us with your crazy man strength."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:29 am

"I~If I~I had c~crazy m~man strength, I~I wouldn't have fallen down here." Cassus replied, eyes growing a smidge lidded as he let out a confused and aroused whine, looking over towards Toriel to see if she was noticing what was happening even as he tried to figure out why it felt so... nice.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:41 pm

"I don't know anything about how you got down here, but we can't take any chances, and you seem to be enjoying yourself anyway." His finger now sinks into your pucker spreading your rear and violating your virgin passage. Toriel is humming to herself and cleaning the dishes appearing to have not yet noticed what's happening.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:56 am

(Roll-8)

Cassus squeaks and then moans a bit as the finger slips in, his eyes getting hazy again as he finds the sensation of a finger up his rear to be nicer than he ever would have expected.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games