UnderCity [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: UnderCity [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:36 am

The pair continued rutting you between them as you came a second time, but they were clearly straining themselves to not cum as you eagerly worked yourself into a frenzy to please them. "Just a little longer. I'm gonna work up the biggest load this ass has ever held." Toriel groaned as she pulled you tighter against her. "Yes, you're filling me up so much; it's incredible." The pair got more and more wild, and you could tell they were getting close. Asriel whispered into your ear. "Here it is. I wanna feel you cum as I fill you." As the first blast of cum fills you, you have an orgasm more intense than the previous two as if his mere demand had set you off.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:50 am

Cassus liked to think it was his demand that set him off. He came hard, harder than ever before, every bit of his body... even his SOUL felt like it was cumming as the hearts in his eyes got bigger. He started filling Toriel more as his ass clung to Asriel's and milked it for dear life as his fate was sealed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:37 am

Toriel too came around as you began to fill her for all you were worth. Asriel laid against your back, and you were completely pressed between their warm bodies as each of you enjoyed the euphoria of release. Your soul was both completely encompassed by Toriel, and completely hollowed out and filled by Asriel as if there was no part of it that one of them hadn't now touched. Even though you could still feel it deep inside of you, you knew it belonged entirely to them, and they could do whatever they wanted with it.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games