MLP: Lunar Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

MLP: Lunar Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:04 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Luna
Appearance: https://i.redd.it/fzi6kcvcied51.png
Bio: So, Meeting a Cute Anthro Luna in my dreams wasn't something I was Expecting...Having Sex with her was more expected, after seeing her though. Being offered to Swap places and given memories, well, I thought it was a Joke to be honest after watching the first Season again. When I woke up to Celestia's Voice Grating on my ears I Let out a Groan Thinking the show had continued to run after I fell asleep, Throwing my Blankets off I heard a Crash and groaned wondering what I just knocked over "I Swear to Harmony Tia if you Spiked my Fucking Drink with more of your UltraWhiskey or Sunbrew or Whatever the fuck you're calling it now I'll Shove my Fist so Far up your Gaping Cunt that I'll be Wearing you like a Puppet!" Were the First words out of my mouth as I remembered something that must have been from a Fanfic, I stumbled for the TV, only to hear something Squeak as I fell On top of it, huh this felt oddly warm, and soft, "When'd we get a New Pet?" I asked wondering if my family had gotten a big dog or something while I was sleeping, I slowly opened my eyes blinking blearily, My Brain Chugging to catch up to what I saw in my arms and around me.

As you opened your eyes, you find that you are staring into the white fur coated bosom of a very well endowed Princess Celestia, whose calm and collected mask she generally wears seems to have fallen in favor of hope, confusion, bemusement and... some slight arousal if the slight blush on her cheeks is any indication. You can hear Pinkie Pie giggling off to the side, while you can hear Fluttershy trying very hard not to tease Rarity who it seemed her first reaction upon seeing you, which it seems, was naked as you weren't wearing anything save some long, sheer black gloves and stockings and your crown. You could partially see out of the corner of your eyes a bewildered and stupefied Twilight Sparkle, while nearby Applejack was averting her gaze via her hat and lightly punching Rainbow Dash as she muttered, "Celestia's sister is pretty cute aint she?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

*gauntlet announcer voice*
Player 1 choose Celestia 2!

2 https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/12/6/491196.png
Kuragari

Re: MLP: Lunar Life [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:23 am

My ears swiveled to face Rainbow Dash as she spoke, was I still Sleeping? I Stood up and Huffed "Of Course I'm Cute, When It Comes to Looks and Power I'm the Better of Us Two! Tia's Better at dealing with Nobles and Acting all Prissy, or Dealing with Taxes and Shit." I Hummed and Blinked my mind racing "Honestly what the Fuck happened to the Castle? Last Thing I Remember..." I Trailed off and looked over at Tia Glowering lightly "Oh Yeah, You were Holding you're Fucking Gala, On My Birthday! Tia What the Hell?! It's the One Night I'm Suppose to have about me and you Go and Make it About You?! Why The Hell Did you have to steal the One Fucking Day That Ponies actually Gave a Shit about me?! No Pony Gives a Shit about me! For Three Hundred and Sixty Four Days a Year it's all about you! About Your Day About The Sun And the one day, The One day I have to myself, The One Day where I'm not Ignored or Cast aside for you! The One Day I Get to feel Like Somepony Cares if I Live or Fucking Die! W~Why'd you have to take that from me?! Is Being better than me Really that Important!?" I was crying at this point all the emotions and feelings and thoughts Luna had were Spilling out of me, I was more emotive than her, So I was just blabbering them all out instead of hiding them like Luna had

"Also When The Fuck did you get so tall?" I asked Baffled, as memories came in bits in pieces, Luna was most hurt by that, while pissed that other ponies didn't care for her it actually hurt her to feel like Celestia didn't, and I was more bombastic than Luna meant my response came out as the memories slid in "Ugh my Fucking head?! Someone Casting a Spell? Shadows and Emotions Unbound?" I muttered rubbing my eyes as I blinked the headache away.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Celestia seems ready to reply, but as you begin to spill out everything as memories came rushing forth, she simply pulled you into her lap and let you let it all out. Even if the part of you that was angry still with her, the Elements had still cast most of the anger, jealousy and envy aside enough for you to think a bit more clearly. Though admittedly, a part of you was finding it hard to stay angry at her when your face was still being nearly pressed or mashed into her bosom. Good lord was she stacked and by your own moon were they soft and plush!

"Luna... the Gala was meant to be your night. That's what I had thought at least." Celestia finally said after a moment, once you started rubbing at your eyes. "It was an idea that a few of the Council had offered when I brought up the idea of a special event for your birthday. But in those days, I was a bit more prone to delegating without thought when something else needed doing... and there was still so much to do then. I didn't know until the day had arrived that it had been transformed into a party for the nobility. A few ponies decided to take the idea of the phrase, "Surprise us" a bit literally..."

She then smirked a bit, chuckling as she said, "You've lost some of your power and strength my Sister... when it returns you'll only be a head shorter than me again."

Memories provide the answer for the last bit- it had been the spell you created to give yourself the power to take your sister on and triumph. At least til she used the elements.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:42 pm

I Blinked, Blinked Some More and Huffed as the memories started slowing down "You never made time for me, or listened to me, even the guards didn't respect me and ignored me, and when I tried to have them punished you yelled at me for hurting your boy toys' feelings, do you even understand how it feels to be humiliated and called lesser every single day? I heard ponies ask why I was still alive, calling me an insult to your rule, like, like we didn't rule together." I was sniffling "And, Why, why wasn't I ever included, statues, paintings, stained glass, you, Starswirl, and so many others had all these monuments, all these tales and I was lucky if someone so much as said I was there, I~I went looking once, and, and I couldn't even find a single public book that mentioned me by name in our battle with Discord, and only one that mentioned I was your sister and not "A Mare" the only book that had both our names was part of our library." I was shaking letting out the final bits of emotion "It, The spell wasn't suppose to do that, it, it was suppose to let me tell you what I felt instead of backing down because you were to busy to listen, it, I, I Don't even know how I became Nightmare Moon, It, I was just trying to make you listen to me." I Sniffled "And Even if I lost Nine Tenths of my Strength I'd still kick your Sun-Butt to the dragonlands and back." I muttered hugging her "I, Didn't mean for it to all happen like it did Tia." I sighed, before smirking tiredly "Look at how Flabby you are~" I poked her stomach "Eating to many sweets again?" I tried for a Weak Joke before flopping over "Well, Hopefully I wont Get Suicidally Depressed again." I muttered without thinking, thinking about my own experience with bullying and Luna's past, forgetting well, pony ears and more than a few were focused on me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:25 pm

"My dear sister... they were my soldiers... not my boy toys. It was two centuries later during a... phase that I saw them as such." She said with a blush... you noticing her nipples getting a bit hard through her royal gown. "Those were just the rumors floating around from how close I was to many of them... and I tried to make time for you, but everytime you wanted to talk, something needed doing then and there. You could be quite stubborn at times sister dear... I never turned you down because you weren't important, but because we both had responsibilities. As for those comments... they never made them when I was about... how was I to know? You never told me sister... and I wasn't the sort to listen to the gossip of the nobles..."

She sighed. "As for that... that was an oversight on my part. If I'm being honest, in those days I was more concerned about making sure everything was running smoothly and that problems were being nipped in the bud before they could begin. Sometimes I saw them... but put them aside, figuring when things calmed down, they could be dealt with then."

She stroked your mane and back, humming a bit as you let the final emotions out and explained what your true intent had been. She just smiled at your muttering, then blushed at your teasing as you poked her stomach. Her eyes widened at that, but it seemed the others hadn't heard that. They had backed up to give the two of you some space... and it sounded like the others were trying to ask Twilight if she knew anything about you. Twilight it seemed had forgotten in the chaos of their quest the fact that you had always been Celestia's sister in midst of that Nightmare state.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm

I Gulped "Ehe, You, uh, You Weren't suppose to hear that Last bit, why the hell did I say that out-loud? Oh, Elements, Honesty, Kindness and Loyalty enforced, heavily, enhancing trust and letting me explain," I muttered rapidly "Well, Not much point in not mentioning I cut and burned myself too, it's gonna slip out anyways, I also have near crippling panic attacks physically sick and Migraines, I Honestly probably need love and attention before even attempting to try and deal with court again with how my mind is." I told her plainly, honestly I was probably in shock as I realized, this was really happening. "Cause I'd probably vomit on someone or throw some asshole out a Window if I tried to go back now."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:27 pm

"T~Twilight, please take your new friends and head to Ponyville, let everypony know that everything is alright and that I'll be there shortly." Celestia replied, doing her level best to keep her tone calm after hearing such now. Somehow you had the feeling you were unwittingly making Celestia as guilty as the original Luna would have in time felt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:47 pm

I Frowned and hummed hugging her "Is fine Tia." I murmured "I, Didn't tell you any of that, I kept it hidden." Luna had been depressed but not to my level "Just, Don't make me deal with being forgotten, and give me some time before I deal with any of those two faced nobles." I mumbled, putting my face into her warm body, Nuzzling her, mostly cause it'd been so long since someone had actually held me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:14 pm

Celestia nodded, pulling you in tight and nearly smothering you in her breasts as she rocked and held you close. You could feel her magic reaching out to you to try and soothe you as much as possible.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:26 pm

I blinked at the feeling and hugged her back as I tried to think of how to sooth her, I looked up and grinned "Hey, Told Ya I'd kick your ass if we ever fought~" I said teasingly before smirking "So, Tell me, Is the Guard Really your Harem or not, Cause even back then They bragged about getting Bedroom Duty with you~ And even up on the moon I still saw into dreams, and the number one wet dream I've seen in the Guards is you marrying them and forcing them to give you foals~" I teased trying to ease the tension.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:21 am

She gave you a frown at the first line, then smirked a bit as she said, "Because you have a tendency to go all out. And you know that I don't want to actually really hurt you." Your second bit earns a blush and you can nearly smell her arousal... can certainly feel her nipples hardening.

"D~During the third century of you being banished to the moon, to about the middle of the fifth... yes, they were. Most ponies don't remember that time... I got into a bit of a habit of... molesting ponies as well during that time." She dipped her head with a blush.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:38 am

I Snorted "I always knew you were like that, Remember, before the whole, Ruling thing, I was around when you first went into heat, I still remember waking up to you're heavy ass on top of me, trying to research a Spell to give somepony a dick, to this day I still don't know if you were planning on using it on me or yourself, I also remember the time you forgot your Heat Stop spell and I found you drunk on heat molesting a poor gardener mare in the maze after I was woken up at Fucking Noon cause nopony could find you." I continued to tease her.

Humming I grinned "So, who was the Cute little purple Mare with the Star Cutie Mark anyways? She's practically soaked in your magic, You training up a new lover or is she actually your Foal?" I asked then Winking at her playfully "Though you know~ With a Cutie Mark like that She's more connected to me~ Maybe I should take her and show her all the Pleasures the Night can offer? Maybe send you a Few Paintings of it, or maybe those new things I Saw, the, Moving Painting things, we could make one and show you~" I gave her a Teasing Grin and licking my lips "Maybe I Should ask her to let me move in with her~ so she can show me all the wonders of the modern world~ She seems like a real by the book type~ do you think she'd study for it if I told her part of my Princess Duties were "Nightly Actives~", I bet she has the Cutest little moan~" I grinned at her playfully as I stretched, showing off my body and clearly teasing her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:52 am

Celestia's arousal was growing significantly as you could tell from the seductive and oh so sensual smell starting to come from her naughty bits, and she was blushing brilliantly at your comments. Her nipples were hard as rocks and poking at her gown a bit. The way her wings were rustling as well, you had a feeling if you kept teasing her you might push her into a sort of mini heat.

"B~Banishment has m~made you much more brazen and open with your teasing dear sister." Is her first response, which she then follows up with, "T~Twilight is my student, who I took under my wing after witnessing her having a magical surge following a Sonic Rainboom."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:11 pm

I Snorted "I Think it's partly the Elements too, Honesty mainly, I used to like keeping everything hidden, thought it was part of the whole "Princess of the Night" Thing, Though, I think the fact that the first few dreams I saw after the Banishment were me in my Nightmare Moon Form Stepping on Ponies and Insulting them while they moaned might have had something to do with it, So, I decided new me, You can keep being the perfect Princess, I'll be the crude Teasing Princess of the Common People and all that jazz instead." I told her with a laugh, before grinning again "Oh Yeah, I have to ask, how did your first meeting with Meat Eaters go after my Banishment? I bet you insulted them by not giving Meat or Not eating any yourself." I decided to move my teasing to something new, my memory showed that Luna was always, always the one to meet Carnivores or Omnivores simply because Celestia couldn't stomach it, she foundn the idea of eating any creature that was once alive disgusting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:58 am

"It went better than expected... the Griffons were more interested in trying out Equestrian dishes than eating their own stuff. One even said I do believe... "If I wanted to eat food from home, I'd have stayed home!" She said with a soft smile as she poked you. "And I'm not as much the prim and proper sort I used to be my dear Sister... though from the sounds of it, its not going to be that much of a change from your perspective."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:15 am

I, felt emotions well up in me, Luna's and my own, old memories and thoughts bubbled and shot out before I could stop them "I want to hear me leaving wasn't just something that magically made your and all of Equestria's lives better, cause that's what that sounded like, like "Oh, I'm better than you by doing things my way foolish little sister you should have just listened and obeyed me like everyone said, all you do is cause unneeded problems." An, And I know that's not what you meant but that's what it felt like and what it always feels like, like you, and everypony else just looks down on me and, and it just makes me so, so, Mad! I just want to Break Things! And Destroy and Just, Wreck things For Fun! Then I feel like shit and hate myself more and more cause normal Ponies don't Feel this way, they don't just like Lightning Stuff on Fire, or Breaking things, or just, Destroying things for the fuck of it!" I had gasped for breath before continuing.

"That kind of stuff, makes me happy! Like, Actively Happy to do weird shit like create a massive dangerous Bonfire and just stand next to it extremely close and just look into it and watch it all burn, or, or fly so hard that when I try and Stop myself one more wingbeat would have my face forced into the dirt. I like eating meat, I love it, I'm okay with sweet stuff every now and then but when I see how you and other ponies devour sweets all the time I feel Sick to my Stomach, every Time you tried to get me to sit and eat those sugar filled monsters I had to fight myself not to vomit. And, And, I just wonder, what's the point, Why Do I exist? I'm a Freak, Nopony likes me, Nopony cares about ME!" I shouted crying, I didn't have Luna's long stay of Getting used to this stuff, memories were overwhelming when they triggered and adding in my own Trauma regarding more than a few things, well, it came spilling out before I even had a chance of muffling it, the fact that ponies seemed to feel emotions stronger didn't help, or maybe that was just my body adjusting or something, or maybe it was the vestiges of Luna's self loathing that would have her torture herself for a bunch of seasons with a dream demon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Celestia just lets you pour it all out, the memories making you note that wasn't how she would have responded in the past. One of the reasons you'd gotten angry at times was because Celestia would, while not often, on occassion, would say you were being too emotional, which had usually made you just storm off. Here though, she was listening, albeit still in that calm and collected manner of hers. She was soon draping a wing over you, just letting you have a chance once more to get it all out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:37 pm

I Was Shaking and Crying and it honestly took me a While to calm myself down from, the, whatever that was, it was a weird mix between a panic attack and depression or something, even when I tried to calm myself I was still shivering and shaking from it for a good while, it took embarrassingly long for me to calm enough to stop shaking and crying, my body shuddering as my tensed muscles relaxed, my breathing was was heavy but I wasn't freaking out anymore. I let out a wet laugh "I Must look pathetic a single thing sets me off that bad, Ha, I'm surprised you aren't calling me an embarrassment." I muttered though there was no bite, I just sounded tired at this point.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:28 pm

"Why would I do that? You are my sister, and you have been through so much... much I didn't see because I was too busy focusing on my duties..." She said as she nuzzled you and held you close... this time with your face most assuredly winding up buried in her bosom. "And I will do everything in my power to make sure I do things right this time."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:36 pm

I Sighed and just relaxed into her, calming down after my explosion at her, I Hummed after a Bit "I think I'm calm for now, Should we go to the New Element Bearers, or, wherever you Planned on Going? Also, Erm, maybe magic me up some modern clothing? From dream viewing it's rather hard to tell what's actual style and what's just perversion." I said embarrassed by my outburst, I hadn't exploded like that in a long time, "Plus the moon was still up, ponies had to be getting worried, the Bearer's too." I mumbled my thoughts out loud on accident.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games