Seductive Games at the Games Shop [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Seductive Games at the Games Shop [Lorielle]

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:37 pm

Lorielle Wrote:Name: Jaqulin(Jackie) Ryze
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: A fresh out of community college rebellious 20 year old Jackie was looking for a job in a new city to support her cosplay habit. Dressing up in wigs, cool outfits was always a thrill, especially all the folks who approached for photos. It made her feel good about her all the time and effort it took to keep her physique in check as well the amount of effort in her outfits. Nothing really compared to the thrill and since she mostly wore stuff that had face obscuring stuff and wigs she was rarely recognized especially in the sexier outfits she wore, though she had a good bit of fun when in those outfits and seeing nerds do a double take when she walked past. Now she's found a job in some sort of games store, video games, board games, all sorts of stuff seemed like a good place to get her start.

Kinks: Mind control, Bimbofication, Drugged, Non-con, Sexual gambling, gangbangs, gloryholes, bestiality, exhibition, public sex(while trying to remain hidden)
Turn-Offs:Impregnation, extreme bondage, watersports, scat.

The e-mail told Jackie to come around whenever she wanted to start working this week. Over all the demeanor of the person replying to her application, Daniel seemed quite layed back or rather courteous to her. She couln't yet know if he would treat her the same if she wasn't attractive to him. She could just hope that not yet another 'nice guy' expected her to pay those niceties back in some way, especially the manager of her workplace.

The location was easy to find across the parking lot of the local supermarket, the newest mechandise displayed in the glass storefront and a glowing sign above reading Big Gaming in red letters on white a lion clutching onto the 'g' as if it were prey. Not really the most creative or childfriendly brand identity. But she wasn't here to judge.

Stepping inside the stereotypical bell rings above her head, usually announcing a customers entry. But for the clerks currently arguing at the counter this seemed to be so rare that they didn't even notice. She knew they were employees from the red company shirt they both wore. Instead they kept arguing. "Ugin is broken! There's nothing fair about it!" one of them sternly explains to the mutteled blond, slightly chubby guy sitting behind the register who scoffs at that and asks. "And Teferi isn't? Using planeswalkers abilities in your oppenents turn is bullshit Daniel."

Ah so he was the manager, a bit lanky with short and messy black hair, kinda cute. Especially as those fools argued over a damn cardgame while Jackie stood there and dispite the heatedness of their conversation with no real threat as it was apparent that these where friends. Finally Daniel seemed to notice her as there argument reached a stand still.

His confidence pretty much instantly vanishes and he straighens up, looking at Jackie or rather trying not to look at her like his brain tells him to. Playing by the book he greets her like a customer "S-Sorry...Welcome at Big Gaming. Can I help you with anything?", his smile wavery and forced.
Tes

Re: Seductive Games at the Games Shop [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:49 pm

Jackie spent a moment looking at the rather plain store front with a bit of a smug smirk on her face. Seemed like an easy enough job which seemed good. She then steps inside to see what was going on only to be met with a nice rather large store that was certainly bigger on the inside. There were tables for board games, and even a couple of stations that had consoles hooked up and there was a door with a sign hanging over it saying "Private Lounge"

Then there was the two guys behind the counter. They were arguing MTG which she never played but she collected a few cards that she liked the look of, the.. red angel chick was her favorite and she even had a viral post of herself cosplaying a rather skimpy version of the war angel.

"Yeah im Jaqulin, the new hire, i heard you were daniel? Told me to come in when it was convenient" She then steps up to the counter and cocks her head giving him then the other guy a look over. "Is it just the two of you? For such a big store i expected more people." She then looks at the shelves behind them wondering was on there and noticing the distinct lack of dust.
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Realisation seemed to hit Daniel along with her inspective look like a ton of bricks. "Ohhh...Yeah of course. It's great to see you." he hastly says, clarifying the working situation. "No, of course not. Apart from me and Luke..." he gestures to his friend who could only come up with a shy and wordstricken "Hello~", enthralled by Jackie. "...There's also Marcus, who is responsible to keep stock, Cindy taking care of marketing and Carter, customer service along with Luke and me... when I don't have other things to do... or enough staff.", he continues a nervous chuckle at the mention of low staff followed by a gulp.

Right behind the two, the shelves were stacked with fancy figurines and the prepaid crads you get at every other shop, the glass counter showing off boxes of booster packs for all the major TCG's and other bits and pieces. "That's where you come in. If I remember correctly you haven't had any experiences with a cash register, right? I will show you how to do it and the rest will come in time. Until then you are pretty much just supposed to take care of customers. If you can't answer a question they have, just ask for someone else to help."

His description of the job sounded quite easy and she already knew how to deal with some nerds pretty well from the flocks that swarm her at conventions. After the first shock has passed, Daniel seems to regain some of his composure "C-Come. I'll give you a tour and let you meet the others. Then you'll get your very own Big Gaming uniform.", even joking about their uniform at the end there with a more genuine smile.
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Jackie only gives a nod back to Luke as Daniel gives her the run down of other employees as well as her duties. “Well I’ve never used a register before but I’m a pretty quick study. Besides I’ve spent a lot of time dealing with people.” She then comes around the counter to follow Daniel getting tour and then receiving her uniform.

“It comes with a skirt huh?” She says as she handed the red shirt and soft looking pencil skirt.” She wasn’t acutally complaining but it get her a moment to laugh. They must not have had many other female employees. She thinks to herself. “Alright now what bossman surprised a store this umm quiet can support so many employees.”
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:04 pm

His face flushes a bit red when Jackie mentiones the skirt, alone in his office now. It was a small room where the desk just about functioned as a seperator, cluttered with this and that around his laptop. Trying to respond both professionally and not as too much of a creep he says "Oh...Uhm...Yeah. With the ones we have at the moment that is the case. I hope you don't mind and that it fits. I'm s-sure it will fit you well.", petering off to almost inaudible at the end, his eyes drifting downwards but catching himself staring at her cleavage doing so and quickly averting his gaze upwards again. The skirt does feel quite good in her hands though and even if she could tell the small room and limited airflow took a role in it, she felt oddly warm, her clothes feeling awfully restrictive against her chest.

Glad to move on from that awkward moment he tries to answer her next question "It's pretty quiet at these times yeah. Most of our sales go out online these days, but we also do all kinds of evening events. You know, game nights, tournaments and such. That's were we reached a bit of a bottleneck with our current work capacity. Your application said you'll be ok with working late, right? You'll get payed for whatever hours you work of course and it can be quite fun even with just a bunch of nerds around."
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:44 pm

Jackie didnt really feel too bad about changing in front of Daniel she's been worse outfits, though she did get a bit of a kick out of how uncomfortable this whole ordeal made Daniel. She especially put some extra.. effort into putting on the shirt, bending at the hips to emphasize her ass as the skirt flowed over her ass and hugged her curves in all the right ways. The shirt was nothing special though it felt nice to have some air on her chest.

"Working late is fine, dont have much going on at the moment.. now that the season was over." She referred to convention season, so she had a good 6 months to get her next few cosplays ready for next year. "And sure that sounds fine. I've played plenty of games growing up and dabbled in some other junk.." She glances around fluttering her eyes a bit as she feels a bit warmer despite knowing the AC was on. "So.. should we get started?" She turns to the office door and grips the door handle but waits for Daniel's okay to do so.
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:03 pm

She did get the kick she wanted, though not in the way she intended. As Jackie started to undress he may have reacted surprised at first but couldn't supress a sly grin as he watched her change. The feeling of his eyes on her body making her feel wanted the same way she felt in her costumes even without a mask this time. Oddly her inhibitions felt similarly lowered around him. Like her uniform was her costume and he was her fan. And she wouldn't want to disappoint her fans...

As it turned out that wasn't far from the truth in his case. "One more thing. I sorta looked you up online...Your cosplay of Aurelia was amazing... If you wanted you could, you know, come in costume at some of those event. I'm sure the guys would love it and you'd get some new fans out of it."

Late at night surrounded by a group of horny nerd in her costume? Her mind said no, not only for the sake of the hard work she put into each one which a spilled drink yould easily ruin, but at the same time she couldn't wait to present herself to Daniel.
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Jackie felt strangely enamored by the attention she was getting.. Her body warming up just a tad as she lets Daniel drink in her form. Her mind shifting around to figure out how she could possibly be feeling heated from putting on this uniform, but she tried not to mind it too much as she was now in front of the person who was essentially her boss now. She couldnt disappoint though he was a fan and her boss..

"O-oh you uhh recognized me despite the wig and make up? T-thanks. I liked that outfit. B-but.. i guess i could for the special stuff.. Just as long as.. they dont know im also an employee here.. Cant have people hounding me constantly.. but i could show you tomorrow i guess.." Her face was flush with emotion and her mind was spinning with confusion and excitement.. did she really just agree to a private show??
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:52 pm

He winced a bit as she questioned him about recognising her, breaking the news to her. "Yeah. It's really not that hard to find your cosplays from your name...sorry...B-But if you didn't want that I'm sure Luke could set you up that way. I'm not bad with computers by any means, but he's pretty much a living computer. That is if you are ok with him knowing about it. If not I could help you a little as well. Either way I'll make sure that if you come here nobody will know that you are working here who you don't want to."

Ready to give her the tour he walks around his desk again and opens the door for her smiling. "That's the least I can give you for showing me tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it.", her heart jumping a beat as it pounds in her chest.

Right next to Daniel's office there are two others. Behind the first door waits another guy peacefully eating his asian takeout box as he watches something on his computer with earbuds plugged in, which he hastly takes out when the door opens, loud electronic music humming out of them. His desk is even more cluttered to there shared managers dismay, not wanting to make a bad impression on Jackie. "And this hoarder would be Marcus." he says rather annoyed. Marcus seemed like the guy who doesn't really give a shit about anyone who can't enrich his life in some way, be it intellectually challenging him or in Jackie's case being rather nice to look at and wasn't afraid to show it. Not paying attention to Daniels comment he sets down the chopsticks, reaching out to give her his hand rather confidently for a change. "Nice to meet you. You must be the new employee. I'm sure you'll like working here...as long as you don't try to beat me in Smash Bros."
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:09 am

"I mean more that if im gonna show up just dont tell people a well a well known cosplayer is also an employee in the store hehe." She chuckles to try and stave off some of the embrassment she was feeling but she was quick to shake it off once the tour was actually underway. Getting a good look around when you head behind door number one only to another guy. "Hi Marcus, Jackie.." She ignored his comment about smash bros not particularly interested in getting into an arguement this early about who might be better a better gamer.
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:35 am

He waves as they leave again, Daniel sticking his head back in to say something to him before he gets back to her and to the next door. For once there was no disarray here, sketches of the logo she saw outside pinned to a breadboard on the wall beside Cindy, a woman looking more fit for MMA though the fabric of the same uniform than the fine tools of a designer, most of her work seemingly limited to the macbook infront of her and different prints that were neatly ordered into a cabinet. Chewing on a gum and blowing bubbles she hacked away at her keyboard when they enter.

Seeing Jackie she seems to be instantly happy to have another female on board of this ship, even though she was probably more than able to fend someone off, evident by the way she cut Daniel off when he starts to introduce Jackie. "Hey~ I'm Cindy. If you ever want to get away from those creeps out there my door is always open."

Daniel just rolls his eyes, getting Jackie out of there before Cindy can make him look even worse. Walking back down the hallway he explains "Carter isn't here right now. He works the evenings most of the time. You've met Luke. Go to him and he'll show you how to use the register and where everything is around the store. If you have any questions or problems, just come to me or him and we'll help you, ok?"
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:50 am

Jackie smiles at the redhead when she hears her offer. "Well i'll be sure to take you up on that some time then heh." She chuckles just a bit as she sees how annoyed it makes Daniel. The room did seem interesting though and for Jackie she feels a bit at home in here, she knows what the room of an artist looked like and she felt a decent amount of comradarie with Cindy as a result. "It was nice meeting you though, but boss man wants me to get to work now." Giving a final good bye wave as the goth is dragged out of the back and into the light once again.

With her orders set out she walks up to Luke and asks him to show her the register, though she feels confident she'll pick it up fast enough. Once the intro was done she set out to complete whatever task was assigned to her, though she did stay back a bit, choosing to observe the other 2 to make sure what she was doing was correct.
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:18 am

Like it was already established, there weren't many customers during the day, a perfect ground for Jackie to learn the basics. The register wasn't that hard to use and most of the customers coming here were more afraid of her by the way their eyes grew when they saw her than she was of them. They did have one occurance of someone who could well and truly only be named Karen though.

Luckily for Jackie, her script was also much the same, which is why Daniel her manager took care of the problem as soon as the yelling began. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T REFUND IT WITHOUT THE RECEIPT?!" GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY OR I'M GONNA SPEAK TO THE MANAGER."

Loud enough for the whole store to hear he was already on his way when the word manger fell out of her mouth, stepping inbetween her and Jackie "Excuse me. Miss? Is there any problem?" Listening to her explain and then shaking his head saying that she can't refund this without her proof of purchase, were some of Daniel's most confident moments of the day by the way he politely smiles, smugness written all over his face. Like they always did if it didn't come to the police being involved the woman storms out of the store, knocking some things over on her way.

Daniel wanted to comfort Jackie, laying his hand on her shoulder and putting a bottle of water in her hands infront of her stomach, saying. "I think that was enough drama for the day. You did great and I hope that old slag didn't disencourage you too much to continue working here."
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Learning the basics is always a bit of a chore but you have to deal with it to ever really get anywhere so Jackie deals with it as she stands by Luke eventually getting the little ins and outs of the machine. Then the day seems to go by pretty much as expected for the cosplayer until a little incident with who she assumes is someone’s mom. “Ma’am look we can’t-“ she was then cut off when she screamed at the top of her lungs and Daniel then came to relieve her from this mess.

She did feel quite impressed by his calm demeanor. She sorta expected him and Luke to be the same. Both shy just one has a bit more weight to then. When she felt his hand come down on her shoulder it felt strangely comforting. Not to mention the cold water bottle was nice. “Don’t worry about me I’ve dealt with much worse.” She remembers the one time a guy followed her to just outside her hotel claiming she was giving him signals that he was going to be allowed to fuck her. If there was anyone who was gonna fuck her now it’d be Daniel...wait is that right?
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:33 pm

Sympathecally sighing as he probably also knew all to well how dumb and egocentric some of the so called fanbase of the things he loved could be, he shakes his head "I can imagine what you mean. That's why I felt a bit creepy about looking up your cosplays..."

"But like I said, you did quite well today. Luke said you picked up the important bits quickly and worked diligently. So call it a day and we'll see you tomorrow." he congratulates, her first day having gone rather well. His hand on her shoulder drifts down her back and edges toward her butt, keeping just a feint semblance of restraint as he leans in a bit closer. "We can work out your shifts and the contract right after you show me your costume~" he says, his strictly workoriented speech faltering to a more suggestive tone.

She didn't know how, but this nerd had more charm than most of the guys she met and couldn't even pretend that she would have stopped his hand going any lower, craving it in fact.
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:23 am

Jackie was absolutely feeling flustered when she felt Daniel’s hand drift to the small of her back. Her standoffish nature meant she was also a bit of a recluse. She showed off a lot but very few got to touch and it’s been a really long time since anyone has really made a move on her. “R-right.. I’ll see you tomorrow then Daniel. Thanks again.” She stammers as she slowly moves away from him. His touch and the tone of his voice were hard things to leave behind.

For now though she was gonna head home and jump into the shower and prep her slutty Aurelia costume. She wouldn’t take the wings but everything else should be fair game
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:09 pm

This really wasn't what she expected when she came here today, being flustered by her own manager on the first day. And yet, here she was, excited to present herself to him tomorrow, alone in his office. She didn't know if it was just for the fact that it's been so long that someone touched her like that out of the blue, but she wanted more the second it ended.

(Perception roll 6) Quite thirsty after forgetting to drink during the training shift and unassuming of the already opened water bottle Daniel gave her in her afterthought, she gulps down most of the water to quench it and cool herself down a bit. It worked wonders at first, but once she got home and got to shower her mind began to race again, Daniel somehow coming up over and over again, along with her heartbeat. She was getting horny, she realised rather quickly as the water cascades down her body.

The prepping of her costume wasn't much better as it triggered her to think about how he will look at her, how he looked at her when she changed...(Roll to see if she decides to change in front of him again: 1-6 yes, going fully nude this time 7- 13 yes, coming with the right underwear under her clothes already 14-20 comes in costume)

Daniel had sent her an e-mail to tell her when it would be best to come "Hey Jackie, just to be sure if you don't particularly want to be seen coming in tomorrow I'll be working the front in the morning. Really looking forward to see your costume in person." It seemed innocent enough but it still made her heart flutter in her chest.
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:37 am

Resist roll: 6

In the shower she was feeling good.. hot even. Her body was actually screaming to her that she might have found someone she was interested in and so she was horny all over again.. While washing off the sweat from the day she was dutifully playing with her own breasts and givng herself a bit of time of play with her pussy, but for some reason she couldnt bring herself to cum, instead she found herself saving herself as she exited the shower more excited than before.

As she went to prep her slutty version of Aurelia's cosplay her mind seemed to block out the fact that she will be changing in front of Daniel. When she finally gets around to reading his email she took it to mean to show up early so that she can have their private show together then get to work as normal. She set her alarm to wake her up 2 hours early so she can take the time to get ready and show up at the shop with an extra hour.
The costume
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The tabard is see through but normally has a set of red underwear to go with it Image
Lorielle

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:28 am

Tossing and turning she willed herself to sleep, the wet spot that had formed between her legs by morning weird but at the same time making her feel slutty, which was such a great feeling. Normally for such a time in the day she would have felt at least somewhat groggy, but that was massively overshadowed by her eagerness to meet Daniel again.

Arriving at the shop, she can see him through the window, prepping things for the day, sorting games from a carton into the shelves. Was it just her, or did he look way more handsome than yesterday? Not only the bulge in his crotch was drawing much more attention from her. He of course noticed her presence once she opened the door, standing up to face her.

"Hey." he greets Jackie, halfjokingly adding. " You seem rather excited today~...though that's probably a good thing to have in every hobby, right? The joy of presenting your hard work~" Seeing she wasn't in her costume but had it packed uo with her, he smiles. "Ohh~ I guess this is going to be even more of a show than I hoped." not even questioning where she wanted to change, simply going towards his office and looking over his shoulder with a wicked grin motioning her to follow with a cock of his head.
Tes

Postby Lorielle » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:59 am

"Heh- Don't get your hopes up too much.." Jackie says without too much conviction. She was wearing only a sports bra and yoga pants to work and if Daniel looked hard enough he would definitely be able to see the small mounds that formed from the fact she was horny as hell stepping into the store with only the two of them there. Soon enough she was following him into the back room with her dufflebag. The costume was in there.. The almost purely seethrough material.. the lack of underwear.. she was practically starting to drip as he closed the door behind the two of them.

"So.. you want me to change here?" She was basically only asking as a formality, she'd make no resistance or even mention about getting naked in front of him.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games