The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:53 am

Your wife smiles before signalling the next stud. The Nightmare was pulled away from you before a Cerberus sniffed at your soiled cunt before leaping atop you, and you realized, just as with its heads, it had three cocks.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:31 pm

I Shuddered at the Feeling and Eagerly Switched to a new Womb for it, wondering if it was going to put all three in my pussy, the naughty thought of being stretched so wide had me shaking in excitement.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:36 am

He seemed to have other ideas as, with practiced wiggle of his hips, two of his cocks poke at your pussy while the third found its way into your rear. Between the two cocks, he was almost as thick as the nightmare was, and with his knot, he'd probably have you more filled.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:59 pm

I let out a rather girlish squeal of excitement and shuddered, wiggling and thrusting back and forth trying to speed it up and get it to really fuck me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:01 am

The beast was quick to give you what you wanted as if intent on breedingyou before your previous partners seed could take root unaware that you had a fresh, clean womb for him to impregnate.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:18 am

I Shuddered and let out all the loud lewd noises I could make, to encourage him and my husband both, my lustful body's new and lewd desires fully flooding my mind now.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:49 am

Even muffled with your husband's cock, you were more than able to let out the most titilating sounds to entice your two lovers and anyone else that might be watching the spectacle. The hound surges forward again forcing his cocks to fill you right up.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:24 pm

My Whorish moans eagerly filled the air even as I lewdly slurped up and down my Hubby's massive cock, my brain felt like it was melting more and more and I loved it~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:53 am

You were certain the cerberus had reached his limit as you felt your cunt filled with fresh spunk, but his hips kept thrusting, and you noticed only one of his cock had cum. The two others reamined twitching, ready to deliver their own loads.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:57 pm

I Shuddered loving the Feeling of my Pussy being pried open like this from the thick animal cock meat~ I loved the feeling of being fucked and used so much~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:21 am

Despite having cum already, the second cock remained hard within you, and he was starting to press all three knots against your two holes.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:58 am

I let out a loud lewd Scream of pleasure, pressing myself back, eager to be stretched and take them.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:33 am

Finally, the hound popped his way in filling you up beyond belief before his cock throbbed and began dumping his hot load inside both your ass and pussy.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:04 pm

I slumped into my husband's cock , my eyes rolling up as I was filled yet again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:14 am

She chuckles as you just enjoy the feeling of spunk filling both of your holes. "You're not done already, are you? There's still one more after this." She points over to the Bicorn watching the entire thing. Two massive horse cocks hanging beneath him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:35 pm

I Shuddered and Giggled eagerly Wiggling as I wanted both the thick cocks to ruin my pussy, I was already Ready to Switch to another Womb as soon as the big guy on me finished.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:41 am

The male stepped up behind you rubbing both of his cockheads against your eager pussy lips as if reading your mind, but he seemed to be teasing you. Your husband chuckles a little before whispering into your ear. "Such a bold male wanting my wife to impale herself on his lengths. You better give him what he wants or tell him exactly what happens if he doesn't give you what you want."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games