The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:43 pm

Your husband thrust into your mouth eyeing the beast, and suddenly, you felt the two of them thrusting in synch now as if your husband were commanding the creature silently. Each thrust filled you up with three magnificent cocks, and you knew better cocks were waiting after watching you get fucked, hearing your muffled moans getting more and more eager with each passing second.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:51 pm

I wasn't even trying to muffle or hide my pleasure only my husband's large cock in my throat kept me from screaming and moaning like an eager whore, the pleasure as a woman had me cumming faster than any time I'd jerked off, the kinkiness only seemed to add to the sexiness.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:50 am

You could feel the desire of the beasts awaiting their turn impatiently. You could also feel the lustful desires of various demons that seemed to be standing around watching the debauchery. The male atop you whimpers as both of his cock pulse ready to fill both of your holes with his virile load.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:59 am

I moaned as my cunt and ass both tightened with my own orgasm wanting to happen, I was right on the edge and loving the filthiness of getting bred by a mutt in public like this, this was so lewd, so, completely different that I couldn't help but act like a slut.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:44 pm

The beast continued thrusting into you even while it pumped white hot puppy batter into both of your holes. After a bit, you could feel the frenzied animal starting to drool above you dripping saliva down the back of your neck even while your husband continued casually fucking your face.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:59 am

I Grunted and let out a loud whorish squeal as I came hard milking the mutt for everything it had, wanting every last drop of cum out of it's balls and in my ass and second womb~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:30 pm

The Hellhound thrusts forward with one last push forcing both of his knots inside of you drawing a chuckle from your husband as he enjoyed the feeling of your squeal vibrating over his length. "I think my wife is just about done with this one. Is the nightmare ready?" She pauses a moment before nodding. "Good, once the hounds emptied the last of his load, pull him off and get that next stud up here."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:09 pm

I Shuddered and Sucked her cock happily trying to pleasure my husband for being so nice to me~, hearts in my eyes as I did, it felt so good and right to be used and bred like this~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:20 am

Some people gathered around closer giving the male atop you a yank or two to try and dislodge the twin knots plugging both of your entrances. Both your pussy and ass were left gaping from the extrusion, and a little cum leaked out, but then you felt something much thicker press against your cunny ready to plug you back up.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:47 am

I Shuddered in delight and happily Switched to another Womb, another fresh one to be bred~ My mind fully and completely in a haze of pleasure, drunk on the scent and feelings around me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:12 pm

The equine cock was fat, powerful, and oh so filling as the wild beast surged forward to fill you. The beast had clearly grown impatient waiting as it quickly set a frantic pace plowing into you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:05 pm

I squealed and moaned as the cock used my womb like it's personal fuck toy, and my mouth was forced deeper onto my husband's cock as the beast's heavy balls slapped into me again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:30 am

It didn't take long for the beast to fuck his way directly into your womb forcing his cockhead against the back wall of it, and with each thrust, you could feel yourself stretch more to become a perfectly fitted cock-sleeve for him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:10 am

I Shuddered and let out a whorish moan, my voice echoing from around the cock in my throat as my demonic body adjusted to the massive fuck-shaft taking me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:35 am

Your husband grins down at you as you moan over her shaft. "Such a eager stud, but if he doesn't slow down, he's apt to blow his load quickly, but perhaps you'd prefer he seed you and let you move onto your next mate."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:31 am

I Shuddered my Pussy clinging to the cock, happy at the idea of getting knocked up as quickly as possible, I was even drooling around the cock in my throat thanks to my eagerness.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 am

Your husband seemed to be in no hurry as nothing you did seemed to get him closer though that did mean you could continue suckling his meat as long as you wished. Finally, the stallion had stretched this womb enough that he could bottom out inside of you letting his balls swing forward to slap against your belly letting you feel how full they were.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:22 am

I Shuddered Cumming hard, so hard in fact that my throat convulsed and tried to milk my husband as my pussy did the same to the stud on top of me, the pure fucking need to breed I felt in the stud making me even wetter.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:44 am

The stud' response was immediate as he pumped his hot seed directly into your womb where you could feel it take root. There was so much that you were certain no woman would have a choice but carry his fowl. Your husband grunted. "Feels like you're particularly hungry. Would you like a load from me now, or do you want to save it for a bigger load once you've satisfied the last two studs?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:02 am

I Shuddered, licked her cock and held up two, telling her to wait for the other two to breed me as well, I wanted to be a used piece of fuck meat before she gave me what I wanted~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games