The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:29 am

Your maid nods with a smile, "At once, your highness." She starts approaching the other demon as he was closest to her until you give him his own orders. He seems delighted at first though you catch him trying to mask a bit of disappointment when you order him not to move after he's inserted himself. Stepping up behind you, you realize he's much bigger than you used to be, but he is still much smaller than your husband who feels like a horse within you even as you don't know how you know what a horse would feel like.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:53 am

I Giggled "You're not getting rewarded or anything so why would you get to have any control~?" I asked with a smirk "I only picked you cause you seemed smart~ So you probably wouldn't piss me off~" I purposefully teased him, enjoying having both cocks inside my holes as my Husband used my pussy like a toy for her massive horse cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:11 am

Your husband slammed you down making sure you could feel the full size of both the cocks filling you up. Her cock felt amazing, and you almost felt like you knew that while you would certainly try many other cocks, you were sure you would never find as good of a cock as hers to split you wide open.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:25 am

I moaned and giggled happily drunk on lustful instincts and letting my lewd voice echo out as I came around the two cocks inside me, my tongue lashing out to tease my husband's nipple playfully. My Lewd smile firmly held in place as I enjoyed myself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:56 am

The sight of your husband is cut off as your maid presents both of her holes which are brimming with fresh cum. "Sorry it took so long. I tried to give them all quickies, but a few didn't want to cooperate."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:32 pm

I Hummed "You can punish them later~ for starving their Queen~" I teased before eagerly jamming my face into her cummy holes and doing my best to clean out every drop of cum my long tongue invading even her womb as I came again, the different flavors and texture's of cum flooding my mouth, mind and body all felt so good even as I road the two cocks below me, it was only after two shots of cum from each cock, and cleaning both holes completely of cum, while making my maid cum onto my face a few times did I finally calm down from my feeding frenzy feeling stuffed and content as I slumped lazily on top of my Husband "Hmm~ Tashted good~" I burped some cum with a giggle, my entire demeanor was now less Predator and more content house cat as I laid down bonelessly, I thought of something and tried asking about my friends but, I wasn't sure I managed to get it out as I passed out and entered into what was basically a food coma.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:07 am

Your husband continued driving you up and down the two members but only really worked toward your pleasure and her own while ignoring your other partner. He was still able to find pleasure in the way your ass moved up and down though you could tell it was somewhat harsh on him. Your personal maid smiled. "Of course, your majesty. Should I ask the Queen if I can borrow some of her favorite cock-rings for the task? They are enchanted with very potent sealing magic."

Waking up, you fid yourself back in your bedroom. You feel much more satiated than you did last time though you're certain you had room for more feeding if you wished. There was a sharp sound coming from the room. You recognized it as demonic music, but what had once been sharp and painful to your ears sounded delightful. Looking about, you saw your husband playing an instrument.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:20 am

I Shuddered and hummed I'd just nodded to my Maid when she'd asked me that, wanting to focus on feeding.

When I woke up though and Heard the Music I Hummed a bit at how different it sounded, and thought a bit before speaking up "You know, as a Human that sounds so bad I'm pretty sure it Qualifies as a form of Cruel and unusual torture. But as a demon it actually sounds good, weird mix of soothing and making me a little horny, that might be the whole, Succubus thing though." I told my Husband as I got out of bed and approached, looking at her, and humming "I have, Questions, two main ones though, What happened to my friends and, how exactly do you want me to act as your wife? And by that I mean, do you want things like cuddling and talking and all that stuff like an actual Marriage, Put up with each other noble Marriage Or me acting like your cock sleeve as a power play sort of marriage? A~and uh, Please don't get pissy at my questions? I'm a Country, gal I guess and the first demon I ever ran into has still left me questioning if he was Color Blind, an Idiot or Pissing me off thanks to all his double speak." now that I wasn't starving I was rambling nervously, panicking slightly and not wanting to offend her, but at the same time I had trouble stopping my babble.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:41 am

She smirks, "Your friends are safe. Their memories of the way our battle ended have been altered. As far as they remember, once it became clear you had no chance, you offered your life for peace, and I accepted. I will eansom them back to their homelands, and they will spread word of how you found me an insurmountable opponent and gave your life for our peace. You may visit them, but I don't want things complicated by them thinking you can be rescued." She thinks a little more about your second question. "As for our marriage, I would prefer us to be a bit of a mix of the first and third. I guess you could say a bit of tenderness is not something you see much in demonic romance, and that is something I am hoping to experience."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:25 am

I Sighed and Crawled into her lap, tired and huffing a bit "Good, I'm a Cuddler." I stuck my tongue out at her before laying on her, new instincts insisting I touch her, she was mine, she needed to smell like it. "Third Question, how's this, whole Succubus thing work? I'm pretty sure I literally went insane for a While there because I contemplated getting bred by a Horse, not something I'd normally think." I pointed out blushing "But it took everything I had not to go do that once I had the thought, you should be praising me for making it to you." I muttered nuzzling her and sniffing at her, enthralled happily by her scent.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:41 pm

She puts one arm over you putting the instrument down with the other. "Heh, as a succubus, it would not be particularly inaccurate to call you libido personified. There is likely nothing that is too depraved to your new form. While I do not mind you fooling around with just about anything, I am glad you were able to seek me out for your first feeding." She gives you a sly smirk. "If you're still interested though, I'm sure the stablemaster would be more than happy to introduce you to his finest Nightmare stud."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:42 am

I let out a moan and shuddered, before blushing brilliantly "Maybe after our baby is born." I told her embarrassed "And um, Are these I don't know, instincts, part of being a Succubus? I can't help but, well, relax, and enjoy, your smell, but at the same time I want you to smell like me." I told her cuddling with her, "Even though I'm getting lewd thoughts, almost ever second,about you and others, I also can't stand the thought of you not by my side, it's weird, like the thought of you not in my bed, or in someone else's bed for a night makes me want to both gag and hiss." I tried to explain, feeling confused by my own feelings.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am

"Most of that sounds normal. Some of it might be the result of the fact that my magic made you into what you are, so you're a bit more attached to me than most succubus are to any particular partner. As far as waiting for the baby, you won't be waiting long. Demons have fairly short pregnancies, but even so, you don't have to wait. It's not well known amongst mortals, but succubi have multiple wombs. Simply will it, and someone can cum in one of the others. I could have another demon's child along with a couple of mine all at the same time. Demons do tend to be less burdened by pregnancies, but you'll start feeling it if you carry three or four at once."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:21 am

((Nat1))

I Blinked and Shuddered as lewd thoughts flooded my mind and before I knew it my mouth was opening "I want to be tied up and bred by every fucking animal, I want those Fucking Nightmare's and Bicorns, I want Hellhounds and Cerberus, I even want those Fucking Demon Pigs to breed me~" I moaned out the lewd thoughts filling my mind as I practically creamed myself on her leg.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:10 pm

She smirks, "Well, we don't really raise pigs here in the castle, but I'm sure the rest can keep you oocupied while arrangements are made. She lifts you up holding you against her, and you can feel her erection. As she exits the room, she barks commands at the two guards stationed outside. "You, get the stable master, and you the master of hounds. Tell them to bring their finest studs to the Fountain. There's a sudden feeling of motion, and you realize you've been teleported to the fountain in the main courtyard. There is another flash of magic, and a harness appears which she begins to set you in. "Now, Nightmare, Bicorn, Hellhound, or Cerberus; what do you want breeding you first?" She walks around you openning her pants and letting her cock hit your face.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:14 pm

I moaned and licked at her cock wiggling my hips as I was locked in "W~Why not start from smallest cock to largest~ S~Save the biggest to last and all~" I moaned out my pussy's Scent flooding the area with my need "Or just let whatever rapes me first have it's fun~" I purred, lost in my lewd plans and cravings to care about much else.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:14 pm

She pushes her cock into your mouth giving you something to suck on. "Smallest to biggest should work well." You hear footsteps arrive. "Alright, let the hellhound loose first." Something runs over quickly mounting you without hesitating, and your pleasantly surprised to feel a second cock prod at your pucker while the first is enters your eager pussy lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:11 am

I Moaned loudly and lewdly with interest, trying to follow my husband's instructions from earlier, to focus and make the beast fuck and impregnate another of my wombs, my whorish holes eagerly clinging to the beastly cock while my mouth and tongue worked to try and suck and lick every inch of my husband's shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:44 am

You felt something shift inside of you, and you felt certain that you had shifted to another womb. The beast howls out its dominance as it sinks into both of your holes. Something about the way it pistoned into you made it clear. This creature didn't see you as royal or in any way important. To him, you were nothing more than a bitch fit for breeding.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:04 am

I Shuddered and moaned, Squealing and howling my own delight out, my sensitive pussy and ass loving the feeling of being used as a breeding bitch by an animal that I could probably kill with a flick, being demeaned and used by it only made me more excited and turned on.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games