Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:44 am

"Well, it depends on your affinity for being milked and your natural magic resistance, but if you produced that much during a pregnancy, you'll produce at least as much with this spell. Those at my bar like a touch of a ladies milk with their drink amongst other services, so all of my girls must be lactating."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:04 am

I was a bit interested and hummed before nodding with a laugh "So~ Boss~ What job do you want me at?" I asked, happy to play along with this for now, though also wondering what my daughter was doing, as she'd stopped messing with me for a bit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:54 am

"I think we'll start you on the floor. You'll serve guys there drinks and offer them your milk to go with it. They'll also ask you if they want some more...personal services." You feel the object finally slip into your ass, and a few seconds later, the vibrator buzzes to life.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:32 pm

I Jumped a Bit at the feeling, making my tits bounce enticingly as I nodded "Sure, Anything I need to know as a no-go?" I asked my hips wiggling a bit at the feeling of my ass vibrating.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 am

"The serving tray will have all the services we offer as well as the rate we charge for them. Use it as a cheat sheet until you've learned it." You see him pull a collar from his belt, and the vibrator inside of you suddenly amps up to full power.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:02 pm

I let out a Surprised moan, my legs shaking at the odd feeling rocking through my body and making me get even wetter as I let him collar me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:02 am

"Heh, you like walking around with a collar on that much. Only I know the spell to unlock that, and my men can track you anywhere in case you think of running, or some sleaze thinks of abducting you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:19 am

I Shuddered "Well, I let two Random Guys Fuck me for the purpose of them taking me somewhere to get fucked more? I~I'm kinda into the whole thing, even If I like Girls and Futa more, Guys aren't bad." I told him, struggling to keep my voice steady as I winked at him.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:49 am

"Well, there should be plenty to look forward to for you then. We get a decent number of Futa and lesbians. Now, the door across the hall is the changing room. They'll have something in your size."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:25 pm

I Nodded and stepped out to the changing room, blushing in excitement at the vibrations coming from my ass and what was going to be done to me here.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:53 am

The outfit looked like an oldfashioned barmaid unifrom though it was completely open in the chest leaving your tits hanging out for all to see. It also lack panties under the skirt as well.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:59 pm

I felt like giggling as I put it on, my ass vibrating from the toy as I went to "Work" eager to see what kind of fun things I'd have to do toady~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:22 am

You could see several women dancing up on stages. Many were more human races though a few more monsterous women danced too. Most of the clientele though were of the more beastly persuasion.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:00 pm

I Smiled and went to collect the tray and menu and whatever else I'd need before doing this work "Quest" eager to have more naughty fun, even though I'd have been embarrassed and shy before I just felt excited.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:33 am

As you walked through you started taking orders. Many of the patrons were watching the dancers on stage though most of them spared you a glance, and a grope as you passed. Someone calls to you drawing your attention to one table where several kobolds vie for your attention surrounding a rather bored looking dragon.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:08 pm

I Approached and grinned winking at them "What can I get you Cuties~?" I purred showing the menu and bending over playfully grinning at them all.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:14 am

The dragon simply waits though you notice her gaze pass over you a few times. The kobolds begin by trying to order for the dragon though many of them seem to have their own suggestion before a collective consensus can be achieved, and soon, you have orders for the whole table of six.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:44 pm

I Giggled and nodded carefully keeping track of it all as I went to get what they requested, blushing as I milked some of my breast Milk into a few of the drinks, I was embarrassed but turned on, even as I straddled the dragon and offered my breasts for her order "From the Tap" as it was.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:41 am

She gives you a curious look, and you feel a certain something none too subtly rub against your ass. "Well, how could I resist?" She lifts up one of your tits giving it a slight squeeze letting a little squirt out before her snake-like tongue wrap around the nipple coaxing more out as her lips seal around said 'tap'.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games