Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:44 am

The two guards chuckled as they felt your body react eagerly to what they probably thought were their ministrations alone. A cock was slapped against your pussy lips while the other smacked across your tits before they thrust into your hot cunt and into your cleavage respectively.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:06 am

I Blinked and looked down, deciding to see if I could suck on Two cocks at once, my daughter's with my real body, and the guard's in here, trying to make him use my tits and my mouth as I was fucked publicly like a slut.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:43 pm

It was somewhat difficult to do. Having your tongue pinned in reality made it difficult to move the virtual equivalant too much, but you were eventually able to start. Moving your head down, you took his cock into your mouth and began lapping at it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:51 pm

I Shuddered and moaned eager for the cum of my...three lovers, wanting to be filled and coated like the slut I was~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:50 am

Your daughter, having started first, is the first to give you what you desire shooting her seed right into the back of your throat, but the NPCs aren't far behind filling your cunt and mouth in more sticky cream. "Such a fine little cock slut. She certainly belongs here, and I know the perfect place." As soon as he finishes that phrase, the pair together yank your wrists behind your back locking them in cuffs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:01 am

I shuddered and moaned, cum leaking out onto my tits as my daughter hadn't pulled out yet, I felt rather hot and ready as I was taken wherever the guards wanted me, as my daughter plotted whatever she was going to do to my body.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:44 pm

As you were led along by the guards, you could see various races watching you. Your shirt pulled open revealing not only your tits, but the cum dripping off of them. In the real world you felt your daughter pull away uncertain what she was up to now.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:00 am

I finally closed my mouth and swallowed the cum, I had no option but to obey and it was turning me on so much~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:30 pm

Those fortunate enough to see you swallow the guards spunk only smirked wider, but finally, the guards stopped in front of a rather large building marked as 'The Milk Bar'.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:11 pm

I blinked and had to fight off a giggle at the name but smiled as I was dragged into what seemed to be a mix between Hotel, Brothel and Tavern from what I could see.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:20 am

They took you into a backroom nodding at a couple of staff on the way. Knocking at a particular door they were invited into what appeared to be an office. Behind a desk sat a small rat-man smoking a cigar. "Looks like you boys brought me something interesting today."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:49 am

I Raised an Eyebrow licking the cum off my lips "Less They brought me and more I Willingly followed them." I told the rat with a smirk, trying to play it up, sense it seemed fun.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:12 pm

He smirks, "Well, that's even better. I've got her now boys, thank you." As the guards leave, you feel your real leg lift upward letting you know your daughter has returned for the next phase of her game.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:07 pm

I felt my leg move which was weirder than my mouth moving but At the same time I at least wasn't trying to do the splits, "Think I can get free of the Bondage first? I normally Charge Extra for that." I joked.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:31 am

"Oh, I can let you free for now, but you'll probably get tied up some more as well. Do you know what kind of place I run here?" With your leg moved, you felt something slip beneath you and press against your back door.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:13 am

I Hummed and Shrugged "Not Exactly but I can guess the General go of it," wondering what the hell my daughter was doing now "Though, like I said doesn't that normally cost extra, potential damage to the goods and all that?" I asked with a smile and a shrug.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:36 am

"A little light bruising is perfectly acceptable, but anything beyond that is strictly extra, so only a few around here have the cash for such expenditures." He removes the handcuffs before cuping your chest. "Certainly big enough. Question is, are you lactating, or will you need some help with that?" He rubs his thumb over your nipple then gives it a tug as if trying to milk you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 am

I Blinked and rubbed my wrists before humming at his question "Well I'm not lactating yet no, I've only gotten my pussy stuffed pretty recently." I told him, kinda amused at how casual and dirty this all felt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 am

"To be expected but less of an obstacle as most would expect." He snaps his fingers, and your breasts tingle and grow a bit. This time, when he tugs your nipple milk begins to spill out almost immediately.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:26 am

I Blinked and Shuddered looking down a little baffled as my tits swelled only to began leaking milk, I blinked "Huh, Hey how much milk does this make me produce, cause after I was pregnant last Time I ended up making enough milk to feed my and my best friend's kid, and still had to milk myself." I half asked and half explained.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games