Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:27 am

She takes you into the living room turning on the T.V. and showing you how to connect it with bluetooth. "Alright, it's all set up. Go ahead and log in, and we'll see if you can even feel the real world while you're in."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:19 am

I Giggled and Hummed, logging on, before deciding to wander randomly, just hoping to stumble into another "Fun" world instead of hunting for a specific one, as well as wait and see if my lovely daughter could effect my body while I was in here or if I could feel it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:28 am

You began the log-in process pulling up a random world. As you enter, you find yourself in some kind of faux-mmo game where nearly everyone seems to be some kinda of fantasy creature. For the moment, you don't feel anything happening to your body.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:49 am

I Hummed and checked my settings to see if this world had an "adult" area or try and figure if I could set my travel to only "Adult" worlds and throw myself back out, for some reason it felt weird and wrong to be in a place where sex couldn't happen.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:10 am

You could indeed filter your world searches for places that had adult areas, but you also notice this one does indeed have an adult only area with a waypoint within spitting distance.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:21 am

I Hummed and decided to head there quickly to see what the area was like, setting my search preference from now on to Adult only and then heading through the waypoint.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:56 am

The city looks rather large from the outside. The only way in appears to be a checkpoint with two guards that appear to be NPCs rather than fellow players.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:25 pm

I shrugged and approached the guards to see how I could get to the Adult section. Thinking maybe my Daughter wasn't doing anything until I did sexy stuff.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:07 am

Upon seeing you the guards approach. "Never seen you around before. Sorry, gonna need to do an inspection. Hands against the wall and legs spread."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:09 am

I wanted to giggle at such a line but obeyed more amused than anything as I let the NPCs touch me, staying in the proper position.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:41 am

One of them squatted behind you grabbing you by the ankle and feeling his way up your leg while the other reached around to pull your shirt up. "Not often we see humans come of their own accord." He rips your bra leaving your tits exposed to his grip.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:29 am

I Blinked and yelped "H~Hey Now~ I don't mind a bit of Fun boys but how's a gal suppose to work if she's just showing it all? Even whore's cover up~ It gets more...Attention~" I tried to be flirty, just to see how they reacted.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:41 pm

"Never seen a whore that bothered with undergarments though." The one moving up your leg moved up your skirt tearing your panties away. "Besides, not sure who would pay for such an obviously eager slut."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:46 am

I Yelped "H~Hey Watch it Boys This stuffs expensive you know, who's gonna buy me some new clothes you?" I asked trying to figure out how this script would go.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:35 am

"Don't worry ma'am, we're old hands at this. We haven't damaged anything but the undergarments." One man begins fingering your pussy while the other continues massaging your tits. Then you begin to feel it; a pair of fingers take hold of your chin pulling down on your jaw.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:23 am

I blushed and Huffed "Those are the most expensive!" I said in "Outrage" even as I let my jaw be opened in public like this, letting them finger and tease me like a slut.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:10 pm

You felt something enter your mouth realizing it was a cock, but with nothing visible, it could only be your daughter now gagging you while the guards continued groping you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:15 pm

I blinked as I found myself unable to talk, bent over as my daughter took my mouth, letting the guards have their way, almost seeming to get rougher the more I didn't complain.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:14 pm

The men chuckle as you don't speak. "What'sa matter, doll? Cat got your tongue?" Ducking under your arm, he wedges himself between you and the wall. Both guards begin undoing their belts allowing their pants to fall to the fllor revealing their erections.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:12 am

my mouth was open in perfect cocksucking form, even if "This" body wasn't sucking cock the sensation had me unable to not act like I was the feeling and humiliation as others could see me had my pussy getting soaked.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games