Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:31 am

"Mmm, you're enjoying that fat horse cock aren't you? Such a slutty body couldn't be any other way, but seeing that mouth open makes me want to put it to some use." She claps her hands twice, and two hooves come down beside hers to either side of your head. In front of you stands an A.I. in the form of the most perfectly white coat you'd ever seen. "Heh, pretty lucky, the A.I. forms are selected at random, and unicorns are the rarest."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:19 am

((d100=5))

I didn't think I just started sucking more popups were soon happening but they were annoying, so I disabled them, I'd deal with them later her mind was numb with need, she hadn't been touched in years, this wasn't real so she could do anything she wanted, act as slutty as she wanted~ I began rocking back and forth, eager for both cocks cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:02 am

The Unicorn nickered eagerly as you began sucking his cock thrusting it in to eagerly stuff his length into your mouth. The cock had a musky salty taste that delighted your tastebuds while your cervix was being battered. Each thrust sending a shiver of delight as it felt more and more like you were going to submit to giving her access straight to your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:40 am

I Shuddered cumming hard, again and again, my mind felt like it was melting and full of fuzz, I was having trouble thinking straight and all I could focus on was the addicting feeling of cocks in two of my holes, it'd never felt or tasted this good before~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:15 am

The entire time you were milking their cocks, you could still feel the suction cups working your nipples, and despite how much they sucked out, you never seemed to run out. You felt the head of both cocks flare out spreading you a little wider as both of your partners whinnied in delight, and soon, you felt white-hot stallion cum flooding into you from both ends.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:37 am

((Nat1))

I came with them, my vision flashing white, both from cum covering my face, pleasure almost knocking me out and a flood of popups that soon vanished, I knew I needed to leave soon, to prepare for my daughter getting home, but letting them finish completely first would only be polite~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:37 pm

There was a satisfying feeling of fullness both in your womb and stomach as thick globs of seed flooded your body. The centaur leaned in close to whisper into your ear. "You can feel my futa cum marking you as mine, can't you? You'll never have such a satisfying orgasm again unless I give it to you, or give your lover permission to fuck you ever again." You felt a second orgasm tear through you as if your body was accepting her terms and loving every second of it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:09 pm

I Shuddered and giggled like a cock drunk slut as I nodded to her "Mishtresh take me ta miore fun plashes?" I slurred through the cum leaking out of my mouth, loving the taste of the thick horse like cum staining my body and soul.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:58 am

She chuckles down at you. "Perhaps later, you should be getting ready though as school is already out. Oh, and when you see Cynthia, go ahead and tell her mistress said hello as you spread your legs for her." At that moment, your device logged itself out leaving you sprawled out on your bed covered in sweat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:33 am

I Blinked in confusion, laying there in bed, blinking tiredly as I looked around my pussy soaked and my bed stained with my femcum, shaking my head I got up taking the headset off, stumbling a bit as I got ready for Cynthia, my brain felt weird, why did Mistress know my daughter's name and school times? But, at the same time, it simply made sense for Mistress to know too...
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:26 am

Getting up from bed, you felt your knees were a bit weak as you worked some life back into them. By the time you're ready, you hear the door open meaning Cynthia was home. Remembering Mistress' words, you find little point in putting anything on if you're just going to take it back off to spread your legs. Walking into the living room, you see your daughter toss her bags on the floor. "Mom?" She initially looks surprised, but upon eyeing you over, it becomes clear she likes what she sees.

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:22 am

I smiled my head felt fuzzy as I saw my daughter, humming I idly played with my wet pussy lips a bit "Mistress Says Hello~" I moaned spreading my pussy lips as I sat in a chair, spreading my legs as wide as I could, my ankles practically by my head.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:44 am

Her grin widens as you start playing with yourself though she looks a little curious about what you said. "Mmm, any hint as to who this mistress is?" She drops her bookbags as she approaches to rub at your thighs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:47 am

((13))

I Blinked at her in confusion "She, knew your name? Was a Centaur girl with a dick~" I wiggled in thought "Oh She knew you were coming home soon too!" I said happily my head pleasantly numb at the teasing "Hmm~ No one else has touched me since I made you..." I told her with a giggled "Well, if you count the VR then I got fucked by a Centaur and unicorn." I mused pleasantly smiling at her, feeling high.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:15 pm

She pushes her cock right up against your crotch as she considers that. "Must be a classmate that either was absent or left early. Hmm, I got an idea, but I'll just keep it to myself for now." She slides herself into your cunt finding it to be slick and soaked with all the arousal you'd picked up being fucked in VR. "Mother, such a wet pussy you have." She spears her way inside of you. You stretch out realizing how long it's been since you'd had a lover.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:47 am

I Shuddered in pleasure wrapping my legs around her and pulling her into a kiss happily, my mind for some reason, not seeing anything wrong with this "Oh~? My Naughty daughter you're so hard~ It feels like you want to cum already~" I purred lustfully, feeling myself get filled with dick.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:58 am

Not only was she hard, but she felt larger than her father had ever been. "Well, it's hard not to be hard with such a lovely mother offering herself to you." She stuck her tongue into your mouth as you kissed her while her cock continued exploring every inch of your insides.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:41 am

I Shuddered in pleasure as she spread my pussy on her fat dick "Hmm~" I moaned into the kiss, then grinned as we broke it "I'm not on the Pill~ You Could knock me up with your sister if you cum inside~" I purred the naughty idea of being bred was firmly stuck in my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:51 pm

"Hmm, that doesn't sound like my problem at all. Besides," she leans in even closer to whisper, "it sounds like you actually want that." She squeezes her grip on your hips holding you in place harder as she slams her way deeper inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:44 am

I Moaned and Shivered in pleasure pulling her in for another kiss "So baby~ When'd you start lusting after mommy~?" I Purred meeting her thrusts by rolling my hip up into them.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games