Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:50 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Katelyn "Kat" Waters
Username: KittyKatMom "Kat"
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/b8/e7/04b8e74b9ccf9aa9b333680ef3b2d12b.jpg
Bio:A Lonely Milf who decided to buy the latest "Fully Immersive" VR tech so she could meet and talk to people, her avatar was just her wearing whatever clothes came with the server or Defulting to a "Vault Suit" that she got for free when she made her character, and she enjoyed having fun, even some racy fun like getting a lapdance or two during her time in some servers, but nothing beyond that, She'd been on longer than normal today and it seemed like no one was on, until she found a server with a bunch of people and happily hopped into the portal not even reading what it was.

As the server connected to your device, you stood in the loading zone looking through the archway beyond which the virtual environment of the server was loading. A sign loading in shortly after informs you that the environment went by the name of 'Fallen Eden'. The server had finished loading now letting you see the lush foliage, but when you tried to enter, you were stopped and an alert popped on your HUD. It seemed that the server had a strict dress code. All clothes were banned except for a few accessories. The accessories appeared to be just a leaf and a small bush; one each for the groin and a pair each for the nipples. It seemed this was one of those RP servers that took things very seriously. Thankfully, the server gave you free access to the permitted accessories.
Firehead

Re: Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:01 am

I blushed but giggled and switched over, putting on three leaves, one on each nipple and one over my pussy before entering, trying to figure out what this server was all about and where I could find some people to talk to here, though it felt a bit naughty to be dressed like this that was half of the fun sometimes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:30 am

Stepping through the portal, you were greeted by very natural surroundings. There were many people similarly dressed to you that just seemed to be chatting. Avatars of all shapes and sizes though all of them attractive, a bit of wish fulfillment you see in any server. You could also see another area that seemed to be corded off, but there was an opening you could pass through. A sign beside it labeled it 'The Deep Garden', and a table with a rather conspicuous apple stood beside the entrance.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:47 am

I looked around and giggled before deciding to approach the deep garden, taking a bite of the apple on the way, wanting to see what odd effect they might have done with it, or what would happen, different servers did all kinds of cool and different things, and I was eager to see what this was like.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:38 am

As you take the bite, there is a moment of vertigo, and for a brief moment a message pops up, but you can only see 'Vir-" before your vision blurs and everything goes back to normal. A sense of excitement comes over you as you step into the Deep Garden. As you step through, you remember something that you don't remember knowing before the apple. The Deep Garden barred all coverings. As you finish removing the accessories, another avatar steps before you. It was amazing how much people could really do with this avatar system as a Centaur stood before you. "Greeting traveler, I've not seen you before. Is this your first time in the Deep Garden?"

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:59 am

I Blushed naked as the day I was born but nodding my pussy feeling weird about being out and in full view, an odd mix of excitement, lust and all sorts of other things mixing together, I blinked at the Centaur "O~Oh yes, this is my first time, in fact it's my first time without coverings too." I told her? Motioning at my naked body, I was going to bring up my history to see if I could find whatever that apple message was, but now I had someone to talk to I was more focused on them, Keeping my eyes on their face, even as my mind briefly thought about the fact that they were naked too and wandering how their junk looked.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:26 am

As she stepped closer, she looked you all over curiously. Something about your face draws a smile. Her movement also leads to something swaying just beneath her front legs which must be a cock you figure. "What a lovely face, you must have spent quite some time working on your avatar." She steps beside you putting an arm on your shoulder. "Welcome to the Deep Garden where those who've decided to reject the ignorance imposed on us by God and eaten of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge may explore ALL of the world's delights."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:05 am

I Blinked "Huh? No, I just used the Basic Avatar? You know, the Real Body one? The only thing I chose was the Hair Style." I told her blushing, I was a bit confused why her cock was near her front legs but accepted it, letting her wrap an arm around me freely "Well, I, look forward to exploring the Deep Garden with you then, Do you mind showing me some of these Delights?" I asked with a blush and giggle "I'm new after all, I'll let you lead me to wherever you want." I told her with a trusting smile.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:43 pm

With a second glance, you realized the head of the cock was just between her forelegs meaning the base must have been further back. She strides up to you putting one hand on your chest with the other on your back as she begins leading you. "Here, everyone is free to explore all the joys of this world without having to worry about what God doesn't approve of. Some start out simple..." She points over to a beech where many people are lounging about while masturbating. "But I think you'd be perfect for something a little more...adventurous."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:11 am

I Blinked looking down at the cock again, wandering how big it actually was, and if that was an option in the Avatar creation, but blushed and followed the centaur, looking around the beach as we approached it. Wandering if I was suppose find my own spot, or just lay down next to the centaur and start masturbating, it was a bit weird, but I liked exploring new server's and learning with them, So that's why I was doing this here too!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:12 am

She chuckles as you take a spot on the beech starting to play with yourself. From down there, it's easy to see just how big her tool is. Thicker than your arm and nearly as long, you wondered how any woman could take such a thing until you remember that you're just an avatar and not a real body with limits. "Are you really satisfied exploring by yourself? As I said there are places where people explore much more thrilling options. She smiles, and another message almost pops up before disappearing on its own, but you're more concerned with how thrilling her offer sounds if you follow her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:26 am

((d100=13))

I Shuddered I had no Idea this stuff could make me feel so hot and horny, it already felt like a nice cock was pounding away at my cunt, I let out a Moan of desire and got up forgetting about the message and following her, ignoring the few others that popped up as I did, to eager to see what else she had to show me than caring about some announcements or something, I could already imagine what that cock would feel like inside me~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:51 am

As you stand, she gives a quick slap to your ass leading you over to a clearing. When you got closer, you realized it was like a milking barm without the barn itself. Several women were connected to tubes draining the milk from their breasts while a lover filled each one. There were other centaurs, some minotaurs, and even some straight-up barn animals though when you looked at them an indicator let you know the animals were ai controlled rather than any person's avatar. All the stalls appeared occupied, but when you got close enough, a new one rose out of the ground, and it looked perfectly suited to the form of your avatar. "Best part of VR. There's always just enough stalls for everyone."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 am

I Shuddered with desire, blushing darkly it already felt like heavy cum was leaking from between my legs~ Wiggling and staring at the lewd sight I nodded and hummed as I got into position, I Saw a Few Popups and hummed "How Much Control do you want your current lover to have" I selected "all" since she knew best here, same with what kinds of Toys I was okay with her using, I just wanted to see what her cock felt like damn it~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:14 am

Getting yourself into place, a pair of cups slide around your nipples. The cups were fairly slender leaving most of the rest of your breast uncovered. You felt a heavy collar suddenly appear around your neck, a bell jingling as it settled into place while you felt a ring appear in your nose making you feel like you really were nothing more than a cow. The suction began drawing milk from your tits only reinforcing those feelings as you felt your partner step over you into place.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:48 am

I Looked down with a blush at the Nose Ring I now had, though it kinda made me feel more like I should obey, like a Dumb Breeding Cow~ Shuddering my ass perked up as I felt her stand over me, I'd never do this normally but I was so horny and my pussy felt so fucking wet at the idea, I, Could have some fun before I needed to log off, this was fine~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:41 am

She reached under grabbing the bare part of your breast giving it a firm squeeze while the suction continued to drain milk from you. "Such thick milk already. Wanna see how much more productive you can once you've got a calf in you li'l cow?" She pressed the flared head of her cock against your cunny but only teased you for now.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:37 am

I Shuddered and got a naughty idea, not speaking instead I mooed and wiggled pressing my ass back against her desperately Mooing and moaning in need to try and entice her into fucking my needy cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:31 am

She chuckles, and you feel her cock throb against your entrance. "That sounds like a yes to me." With that, she bucks her hips forward burying a cock way bigger than you'd ever imagined having inside of you. Your avatar stretched easily to accommodate her though, and it felt heavenly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:25 am

I shuddered and felt my eyes roll up into my skull my mouth opening in stunned pleasure and my brain felt like frying as a cock the size of a leg somehow pushed it's way inside me, and it felt so good that I was cumming every other thrust.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games