Isle of the Futa(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Isle of the Futa(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:54 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name- Callen
Appearance- https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... A6D8F5B90/
Gets lost in the jungle/stranded on an island of amazon futas who take him and make him their fucktoy
inspiration- https://cdnio.luscious.net/771/luscious ... 561872.jpg

You'd woken up on the island after getting shipwrecked and had been wandering around lost as hell, no idea where you were until you stumbled across a trio of girls bathing, well you were still lost but at least you'd found people! Though, after you stepped on a branch all three snapped to looking at you, and it felt pretty dangerous right then...maybe prove you weren't a threat somehow?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Isle of the Futa(Kuradari)

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:58 pm

Callen gulped, raising his hands up to show they had nothing in them as he stammered out a "H~Hello?" he wasn't sure why he felt a sense of danger... he'd never really gotten such a vibe from women in the past in his travels...
Kuragari

Re: Isle of the Futa(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:01 pm

Two looked confused and one frowned at you "Lay Down!" She called out, like she was tasting the words, not used to them "Head Down, Arms out full!" She had a Spear in her hand now and was glaring at you suspiciously even as the two younger looking ones looked baffled.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:08 pm

Not in a mood to find out just how sharp the spear the one girl was carrying was, Callen nodded, laying down in sight of them with his arms out in front of him and his head down. "N~No hurt? L~Lost, Shipwrecked."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:13 pm

You Heard them moving, then feet and hands poking and prodding while they Talked in their odd Tongue, they stripped you...Checking to see if you had anything, the eldest lifted your naked body up and hummed "Wife." she said Carrying you as the other two followed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:17 pm

Too afraid to move or fight them at the moment, Callen let them strip him down and poke him. However, when the one said "Wife" and lifted him up, he yelped and looked at them confused as he asked "H~Huh? What the hecks going on?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:19 pm

She hummed "Wife, Catch, Marriage." She seemed to try and explain, but she didn't know a lot of the language, carrying you, you soon saw a few small plumes of smoke rising and the outskirts of a village forming around you as she carried you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:29 pm

"B~But I'm a guy? W~Why would I be wife and not husband?" Callen asked, even more confused even as he perhaps grasped some of the idea. Apparently they had caught him, so now he was going to marry her... but still... why was she calling him wife?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:31 pm

She Carried you With one arm and pat your cock "Clit" she told you, and pointed at the youngest looking one...who was sporting a cock at least twice as long and twice as thick as your own.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:37 pm

Callen's eyes bulged at that, the confusion of before replaced with a new one even as he said, "I~Its not a clit! I~It's a dick! A~And why do you girls have dicks? H~How?" He gulped as the prior comment of wife returned to him, suddenly having a funny feeling about what that meant for him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:40 pm

She Hummed "We, Better!" She said proudly, carrying you into the village and to a old lady who, had to be a Gilf she was beautiful even old, and had two boys sucking her own, cock, she talked rapid fire to the one carrying you and then handed the other two two jars, a finger was now teasing your ass as you were carried towards a hut.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:43 pm

He hadn't been expecting a Gilf of any kind in a village like this... especially not one getting her cock sucked at by two boys. He squeaked and gasped as a finger was slipped into his ass, squirming and trying to pull his rear away from that even as his ass felt weird from such.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Soon, in the hut, you were getting some weird good smeared on your ass and chest, as some oddly enticing Incense of some kind was lit up and the smell soon filled the tent.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:48 pm

"H~Hey... s~stop that... g~get it away from me... w~what is it anyways?" Callen asked, squirming and struggling a bit but... strangely not resisting as much as he'd expect to. The scent made him relax a bit...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:52 pm

She Hummed and casually began pushing her cock, gently into your ass, not hurting you even as you were spread on a cock at least thrice your own size, and two more were soon poking your cheeks, both double your size, "Hmm~ Celebrating wedding~ You people want~wedding then sex~" She groaned in pleasure as she gently worked to spread you out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:55 pm

Callen gasped, his cheeks flushing as the cock was pushed inside of him. The lack of pain confused him... as did the strange sensation of... pleasure? that came along with it. A shy and bashful look quickly adorned his face, squirming and looking uncertainly to the cocks even as she went deeper into him.

"I~I'm n~not so sure about this~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Taking the Chance both tried to shove their cocks in as you talked, and the big sister pushed in deeper soon murmuring or chanting something as she gently thrust in and out of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:59 pm

Callens eyes widened again at this, letting out a surprised gurgle as he squirmed... the murmuring or chanting sounding strange and having a tinge of... something to it. Whatever it was made it hard for him to do more than softly try to push her hips away from his face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:02 pm

Soon you found yourself being lulled into following their movements, meeting their gentle thrusts to the pace of the chanting, maybe singing? it was so odd~ and so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:06 pm

As strange as it was... the chanting or singing was... was making it easy to just go with the flow. It felt good after all... no pain from his virgin ass getting fucked... his mind tried to make sense of that, but then he moaned as he felt the cock in his ass poking at something that made it even easier to go with their motions. He even moved to start stroking at the third cock as his head swam and eyes grew lidded.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games