Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:31 am

Your partner pulled her fingers out of you flicking your clit as she did. "Yeah, I think the two of us could do with a good dicking." Turning you around she pressed her breasts firmly against your own squishing both of your soft tits.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:14 am

I Wrapped my arms around her and gave her a Kiss as I pressed my pussy right against her's, my clit rubbing her's "Well you heard her shark girl~" I teased.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:36 am

The shark moves up behind the bunny girl wrapping her arms around the two of you and digging her fingers into the soft flesh of her ass before rubbing her shafts against the two of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:35 am

I let out a delighted moan as the slap, even as I playfully teased the bunny with my hands.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 am

The bunny moans returning the favor by running her nails against your back as the cocks enter both of you. The bunny moans thrusting her face forward to kiss you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:28 am

I Shuddered my Well Used pussy was still sensitive after cumming to the bunny so I clamped down hard on the cock right away, Feeling to good not too~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:44 am

The bunny's hands moved up your sides wrapping around your shoulders as she continued to kiss you while pressing your tits together between your bodies. The shark herm grunts as you squeeze down on her. "Feels like someone's eager." She gives a slap against your ass as she pulls back.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:05 am

The Slap had me tightening again in an effort to not let her pull her cock from my pussy, I wanted to milk it dry and have it all to myself~ Moaning into the kiss I eagerly began teasing the Bunny's ass with my fingers.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:54 am

The bunny coos into your mouth while the shark snarls as your insides squeeze down on her rod. "Such a lovely pair of sluts. Looking forward to blowing a thick load inside and possibly leaving my children." She slams in threatening to enter your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:34 pm

I felt my pussy tighten at that, even more as my fingers pumped in and out of the bunny's ass, I was probably pregnant now huh, and I wouldn't even know the daddy, I felt like such a whore~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 am

You weren't given much of a chance to ruminate on your recent behavior as the shark grabs the both of you by the hair giving it a firm tug as she continues ravaging you both.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:03 pm

I moaned eagerly teasing the bunny's ass with my fingers and mouth with my tongue as I let out lewd, wordless cries of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:02 am

The shark snarls as she fires copious globs of cum into both of you sending shocks of pleasure throughout your body, but she didn't seem done yet. Pulling out, she spun the two of you around, so now it was your back to her chest while the bunny was pushed against the wall. Then she slid her other cock, the one that had just been in the bunny, inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:21 am

I moaned in Delight, my fingers now stuck in the Bunny's ass as I eagerly pushed myself to orgasm, enjoying the naughty feeling of being stuffed with a cock that had just been inside someone else.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:49 am

The bunny too seems to enjoy the feeling of a cock covered in old cum and another woman's pussy juice being fucked deep into her cunt as she clings to you desperately.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:26 pm

I let out a loud if muffled cry of pleasure as I soon came hard, my pussy clinging to the shark cock buried inside of it and trying to milk it again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:54 am

The shark snarls as your cunt squeezes down on her practically wringing her cock. "You really want another load, don't you, but I'm not done yet. You're going to have to work a little harder than that."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Sucking on the Bunnies' Tongue I responded by actually trying to flex my pussy around the shark cock, instead of just cumming on it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:22 am

The shark now snarled as both of you worked both of her cocks harder looking to practically drain her balls by force if necessary. Both of your asses receiving a slap from the futa.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:04 pm

In answer I Moaned and Winked at her as slammed myself against her, meeting her thrusts eagerly as me and the bunny moved in sinc to drain this shark utterly of any and all cum she had~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games