Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:35 am

She smiles, "I'll hold you to that raincheck, then." She grabs hold of the boi's head thrusting into his willing mouth. Entering the showers, you're lucky to find the stalls empty at the moment.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 am

I quickly went under the closest shower head to shower and try and scrape all the cum off my covered and filled body, fully focusing on that task.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:11 pm

Much of what you found was simply cacked on in layers making you wonder just how many loads your classmates and the faculty had unloaded on and in you. You hear footsteps leading your eyes to a bunny-girl. "Oh, looks like someone or several someones did quite a number on you."

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:17 pm

I Hummed and nodded "Pretty Sure all my classmates and at least a few faculty gang banged me, The Tattoos and piercings are new too." I admitted with a grin and a "What can you do?" shrug "Think you can help me clean the cum off my back and hair? I can't really see it all." I asked and explained hopefully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:15 pm

She smirks at you. "Oh, but you look so lovely painted in white like this." She steps up behind you pressing her chest against your back. "Like this?" Grabbing her chest she begins rubbing her soft tits all over your back.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:15 am

I Huffed "Maybe I do look lovely but I'd rather not have armor plates made from cum, it's rather hard to get some nice skinship when it's all cum." I joked back "I don't mind having a few rolls in the hey with you I just want to be clean so I can feel it~" I purred playfully pushing my ass against her crotch, Animal people were open about sex and were really into touching those they liked, so I hoped this was a good sign.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:45 am

She was still behind you, so you couldn't see it, but you could swear you felt her smile behind you. One hand released her tits, so she could wipe along the side of your ass only to use the cleared bit of skin to deliver a slap. She leans into your ear. "Nice tramp stamp, but who's Big Daddy Boggo?" Without waiting for your response, she leaned down placing her lips against your shoulder giving them a kiss followed by a light nip.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:08 am

I Blinked and started looking back at her "Who? I have a Tramp Stamp?" I asked baffled "Is there anything else on my back?!" I asked well more like demanded before shivering and moaning as she nipped at my neck, I enjoyed the feeling of teeth, apparently.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:44 pm

"No, just a cute little tramp stamp over your ass. The letters are made of vines and some flowers sticking off of them." Wrapping her arms around you, she cups your tits while grinding the entirety of her chest and hips against your back and ass. This halps break up the caked cum allowing the water to wash it away.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:54 pm

I Grunted and shivered in pleasure grinding back "I don't mind the Pawprints but I'm gonna have to talk to someone about this." I muttered blushing hotly "I should only have the name of the person I marry Tattooed on me, not some rando." I said even as I ground my ass back against her crotch, enjoying the feeling of her obvious experience.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:51 am

"Hmm, it's pretty bad form to tag someone if they can't even remember you. Certainly doesn't say much about their sexual skills." One of her hand moves down your chest and stomach before curling to poke two digits into your cunt. By now, you were feeling fresh and clean, and you could almost swear your skin looked healthier like it had undergone some kind of mudbath but with jizz instead.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:05 am

I moaned and bent over bracing myself on the wall, enjoying the attention from the Bunny Girl "I got G~Gang Banged, None of them stood out~ I sure as hell didn't sign up to get anyone's name on me~ Know anywhere that does good cover up tats~?" I moaned out hopefully as the girl enjoyed my body.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:45 pm

"Never been one for ink myself, but I know a few girls that probably know where to get what you're looking for." She flicks your clit with her thumb while continuing to finger your puss stirring and working your hole with practiced precision.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:03 am

I let out another moan "G~God you're Good at this~" I said happily grinding my ass against her as she played with my well fucked breeding hole~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:31 pm

She smirks teasing you by starting to prod your entrance with a third finger while the others are still in there. "Thanks, I try to keep practiced." You hear the sound of footsteps making it clear it wouldn't just be the two of you for much longer.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:12 pm

I was content to just submissively enjoy the pleasure I was given, with how I was pinned against her I couldn't really move anyways so I just let myself moan and try to cum, wanting to cum and coat her hand with my juices.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:21 am

She finally worked the third digit in pumping it into your folds with the others while her thumb continued to occasionally tease your clit. "Well, well, what do we have here. Doing that in such a public place is just begging others to join." There stood a shark futa with a pair of twin cocks standing tall for the two of you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:51 am

I looked back and decided to behave a little catily "I Don't know~" I moaned out "You any good with those tools or are they just for show~?" I teased with a wink as I humped my new bunny friend's hand.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:13 pm

"Oh they're more than just for show. They're even ribbed for your pleasure, and with two, I can take care of both you lovely ladies as long as you don't mind pushing your chests together."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:09 pm

I Giggled "I Don't mind~" I moaned out "But I'm not the top here~ You're gonna have to ask her if she wants it~" I teased cumming a second later.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games