Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:57 am

There's a sharp barking laugh as two hyena step forward. "Lift her up for us, will ya?" At first, you thought they might be herms like the teacher, but as they strip you realize neither of them has tits. They're instead just girly looking twin guys with surprisingly large cocks. The person currently fucking your ass puts their hands down your thighs hooking their fingers under and lifting to present your pussy to the pair.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:36 am

I Stared with a gulp and then moaned as the cock in my ass continued to slam away at me and my cummy and wet pussy was presented to the two hungry looking Hyena traps, I could only moan in delight as more and more pleasure was forced into my body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:48 am

The pair stepped forward to line themselves up as you were bounced on the cock in your ass. Both cockheads were pressed up against your lips like a wedge to stretch your entrance open before they both slipped in as the twins started making out as they fucked you together.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:27 am

I Shuddered, moaning in delight and leaning back to kiss my ass fucker my body was steadily ruined more and more by more and more cock fitting into it, I felt like I was losing my mind in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:12 am

The deer, that turned out to be another Futa, returned your kiss as she continued to slam into your backdoor. Every so often, all three of them would slam in together filling you beyond your limit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:57 am

I Felt like I would go crazy, and maybe I was because as I came again and again all my "Lovers" started to blur together as they came and were replaced, and soon enough I was reduced to animalistic noises, grunts, moaned and squeals, unable to talk as I was fucked more and more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:27 am

It felt like you were gang banged for hours as you kept being passed around like a party favor. You were sure there weren't that many people in your class though, so either some took multiple rounds with you, or older students and faculty also took their own turns.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:18 am

I was exhausted at the end shaking and laying in a puddle of cum, coated in it head to toe so much that I couldn't see, I'd passed out and woken up a few times, my entire body was sore, defiled and used up by my horny schoolmates and teachers.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:28 am

You finally woke up, still sore and a little tired, in a pretty comfy bed. Your body was a mess as no one seemed to have thought to wash you up before placing you in the covers which were now drenched in the scent of sex.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:48 am

I stared at my cum soaked sheets before looking down at my body again, to see how bad the damage was half expecting to be tattooed, pierced or branded from how horny, uncaring and forceful everyone was.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:10 am

As you look at yourself, you find that your nipples have been pierced, and someone has tattoo'd paw shapes on your hips as if someone might need help finding where to grab you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:19 am

I stared with a blush before groaning and trying to stumble out of the cummy bed, wondering where my clothes were and trying to see if I had a personal shower or if I was going to have to share a public one to try and clean my cum soaked body.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:55 am

Looking about, you find your room isn't very big, and the only doors lead to a closet and the hall, so you've apparently got communal showers. You can see others walking the halls some of which are walking stark naked.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:24 pm

I Groaned and blushed before shaking my head and stumbling out "Hey, you know where the showers are? and where I can get my sheets washed, while I ah, don't mind the smell I can't really get any rest like this?" I asked jokingly to one of the people.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:06 am

The woman passing by your door smirks. "Looks like someone had some fun. Laundry rooms by the showers, and the showers are down that way." She points behind her. "Just follow the hall, the correct door's marked with a sign."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:08 am

I Nodded and Went back in to grab my Sheets and Carry them out to Wash them, Limping a bit as I moved, still feeling overstuffed with cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:41 am

You could practically feel the eyes, and several hands, all over you the entire way to the showers. Guys, futas, girls, it didn't seem to matter. When you arrived, you found the showers to be co-ed with no partitions between any of the stalls.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:32 am

I was Blushing a bit but quickly moved to get my sheets washing and getting in the showers to wash myself as well. Wondering if I could shower in peace or if I'd get interrupted here too.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:41 pm

Entering the laundry room, you find a tiger futa sitting atop one of the machines getting sucked off by an effeminate catboy. She smiles as you insert your laundry. "You know, he could really use a partner to help him handle it all."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:55 am

I Blinked "Maybe some other time? I Really need to shower, I think some of this cum is solidifying thick enough to count as armor plating." I joked blushing as I set up my laundry, before trying to quickly head out for the showers.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games