Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:14 am

She growls lustily in your ear. "I'd love to show the entire campus how much my bitch you are." She wraps her arms around you standing up holding you tight to her crotch, and you could feel her cock bounce around inside of you with each step she took. She simply left your clothing there along with her own, so you'd need to collect it latter. For now, you were going to be paraded around your new school's campus naked and riding a teacher's doggy cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:43 am

I Blushed darkly in shock she'd actually do this, but the naughtiness of it, mixed with her cock poking and prodding around my womb as she moved had me soon nuzzling her as I held onto her with my arms and legs, flushing more as I knew my ass was being shown off as her dog like dick continued to unload cum directly into my womb.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:41 am

She was certainly very fit as she carried you with little strain. As she returned to the rest of the group, you could feel the eyes of many students staring at you, and you even heard a couple of your classmates chuckle at the fucked up state you were in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:35 am

I Pulled away from my nuzzling to glower at the people laughing at me, sticking my Tongue "No Laughing just cause you're jealous~" Fuck it, if I was going to be known to the school like this might as well own it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:30 am

After you've said your peace, the teacher barks out. "Alright, we're going back to the tour, so I want you all to be all ears and no mouth." The others follow behind, but you notice the way she's holding you leads to her gently rocking her cock around inside of you stimulating both of your sexes as you all approach the next building.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:24 am

I Shuddered my pussy tightening around her shaft and holding, I actually felt pretty turned on from all that was happening, leaning forward I nuzzled, licked and gave her a few love bites as my pussy massaged her cock and knot.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:31 am

She paid you little mind as the group approached the next building. "This is the athletics building. The Lockerrooms, showers, gym, pool are here as well as any arenas for the indoor sports. There are fields for the outdoor sports around the back. One last note, while the lockerrooms are seperated, there are both segregated and co-ed shower areas." Some start to cheer before she cuts them off. "However, anyone caught fooling around in the showers when they should be in class will have to answer to me." She pulls you up tugging on her knot before slamming you back down making clear just what kind of answering would be going on. "And don't any of you guys think for a second that you'll be exempt from answering."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:16 am

I Shuddered and moaned as she blatantly showed off using me "G~god~" I couldn't help but gasp, her knot felt like it had swollen more, I don't think I could pull off if I tried and she hadn't stopped cumming yet, she really was breeding me~ "C~Can we fool around during shower time then~?" I moaned out with a bit of a fuck drunk giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:02 am

She chuckles as you ask about shower time. "Of course you can as long as you're still back to class in time. Hmm, but perhaps I wouldn't mind catching you fooling around with someone during class and making you both my bitch." She leads around the building showing the fields for the various outdoor sports.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:38 am

I Shuddered and moaned trying to push against her and roll my hips a bit, trying to milk her thick knotted cock some more and make her react, I still had pride as a woman, even if that pride was getting her to react to how my pussy felt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:15 am

You could, at the very least, feel her cock twitch and pulse inside of you, but she appeared to be doing her darndest to keep any greater signs of you affecting her. Still, you could hear her occasionally give a grunt as she tried to hold back even if the other students were unaware.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:32 am

I blushed and did my best to figure out which wiggles and movements had her react the most, wondering if I could get her to make more noise and if she'd cum again or more into me and fill my womb up more and more~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:37 pm

She continues to try and hold back as she leads everyone up to the last building. She was actively panting as you continued massaging her cock with your insides. (15)She grabs hold of your ass trying to hold you still as she begins talking, but you manage to slip free of her grip. "And, ahh, this is the theoohhhter. We Ahhnn also use it for ass assemblies." Suddenly, it seems to become to much for her as she pushes you up against the wall and begins knot fucking you right in front of everyone.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:06 pm

I Squealed in surprise and pleasure wrapping my around and legs around her, unable to say anything from the rabid, fast and brutal pounding of my formerly virgin cunt, the pure domination and control she was eagerly forcing on me was just turning me on so much~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:58 am

The rest of the crowd watched in rapt fascination as the teacher started rutting you against the wall right in front of them. A few of your classmates start touching each other getting in the mood from watching you be used. Even fewer get the idea of getting closer to the two of you and starting to touch you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:30 am

I moaned, more and more, my pussy clinging to the dominating cock that was taking it, I didn't even care how slutty I was acting, it just felt so good that I soon came again, and again while the teacher fucked her shape into my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:26 am

She continues plowing you through one orgasm after another. After your sixth, she finally slams you down to the base of her cock before unleashing a second load. You feel your womb fill beyond capacity, but her knot makes sure not a drop escapes as a small bulge starts to form above your cunt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:18 am

I was a well fucked and drooling mess, leaning limply against her and shuddering with pleasure, unable to move now beyond my pussy tightening as her cock moved and poked around in it whenever she moved me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:44 am

She grumbles into your ears as she finishes filling you. "That's what you get when you tease a stud too much. Keep that up, and I'll have you working the teacher's lounge after class."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:43 am

I Gave a Little drunken giggle "Oh Shut up~ You loved it~" I purred nuzzling her "Plus~ Like you weren't teasing me~?" I asked with a giggle, though to well fucked to do more than whisper back to her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games