Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:55 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Amanda "Amy" Hess
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7329061
Bio:Amy had always lived with her mom, she didn't know who her dad was but she didn't really care, she loved her mom. She also grew up near the "Animal District" in town and had more than one animal person friend. She didn't really care for silly shit like "Human" Or "Animals" like some people did, people were people and that was enough for her. Though most schools were segregated still some had both. While messing around online one day though she saw a somewhat local Animal boarding school was opening to let humans enter, she talked to her mom and applied, not really expecting to get chosen, but she was, and it was free? Wow she couldn't wait! She knew a few of friends were going there and she wanted to go with them! They sent her stuff on early to be sent to her dorm room, and when the day came she was standing with the rest of the new students and thanks to it being hot she was wearing her bikini, jean shorts and cut off top, She was expecting some stares and the like thanks to being human, she wasn't expecting to be the only human though.

Standing among your peers, it's a bit surprising that there are no other humans present. The other students seem to be milling about at the moment before a deep authoritative voice clears its throat drawing the attention of all. The tits said woman, but you'd never seen an animal woman that was full anthro before. Though now that you thought about it, a couple of your fellow Freshmen seemed to be the same.

"What a sorry lot we seem to have this year. Did the whole lot of you really send your stuff ahead, so we could put it away for you? Was it too heavy to take care of yourself?" She was clearly the hard-ass teacher as she continued on seeming to select students at random to ridicule about this or that and warn them to shape up before she spots you. "Well, what do we have here? Been a while since a human's thought to slum it with the animals down here. What happened, did the human schools not want you?" Even as she berates you, her eye glide over your figure like she's either sizing you up or drinking you in.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:30 am

I Blinked at her "Huh? Slumming it? I Grew up seeing a wolf woman as practically my second mother, I don't see this as slumming it or anything." I said confused "Plus why are you saying us sending our stuff ahead is bad? I mean, you say it like we shouldn't trust you with our stuff or something?" I Said to her, showing and feeling no fear "I Mean, were people sending TVs or something? It just seems more convenient to send my clothes and stuff ahead so we can get a tour or introduction or whatever out of the way and explore the area doesn't it?" I asked cheerfully, laughing a bit and scratching the back of my head, feeling embarrassed by all the attention. "And we get to meet each other and make new friend more quickly too right, sending our stuff ahead?" I asked happily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:25 am

She didn't seem particularly impressed with your response choosing to ignore your comments about hanging out with the animals. "I mean it's just like a bunch of lazy kids to expect someone else to take care of their stuff when they should be carrying it on their own. The tour could have waited, but lucky for you kids, I don't get to make those decisions." She calls the class to march like a drill instructor leading up to the first building. "This here is the dormitories. We separate floors by year. You'll be on the third floor and you'll keep the same room the entire time you're attending." At the front of the building, a desk has been set up where they hand out keys. The keys are labeled with your name and room number. The key they eventually hand you is labeled 369.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:28 am

I Giggled amused by her gruffness more than anything but followed along taking the key and huffing at the number, Staying near the Teacher I Hummed "So what do you teach? Gym? Oh Maybe Self Defense or something? You look strong!" I said with a happy giggle "Could you help me figure out a good workout sometime?" I asked happily, while everyone else were getting their Keys, refusing to let her gruffness get to me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:24 pm

"Yeah, I teach gym. I'm also the coach for the Cheerleading Squad too. Hmm, yeah, I think I can help you with a couple of routines." She puts on hand on your lower back with the other on your stomach. They're strong and firm as they test your strength a little. "Yeah, I think I could work with this but later. We still have to finish the tour." She leads everyone to the tallest building on campus. "This here is where most of the classrooms are as well as the library. You'll be spending most of your time here from now on."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:15 pm

I Grinned as I followed along, happy to learn and see everything, not getting down or anything as I was eager to learn "Are There any clubs here? Do they meet here too or somewhere else?" I asked, only to yelp as some idiots jostled and pushed or something and I found myself having to grab the teacher to keep from falling over, on hand landed on her ass and the other on her tit as I was Forced to cling to her thanks to rowdy students shoving and pushing to look around, "S~Sorry!" I yelped out as my crotch was practically ground against her leg every time I tried to move away.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:49 am

"The clubs meet all over. Many in the classroom building while others meet in the gym building we'll check out later. A few also have permission to hold meetings off-campus and in town instead." As you lean against her, she wraps a strong arm around you, but she doesn't quite let you pull away. "Alright, we'll go ahead and take some time to explore the classroom building. Everyone be back here in thirty minutes to continue the tour." She leans a little closer down whispering to you. "You stick with me."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:58 am

I Couldn't Really pull away with how she was holding me and all the others were pushing and shoving everywhere, though I did blush at feeling how strong she was, and how she whispered in my ear, I nodded, following her in a bit of a daze as her muscles flexed around me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:30 am

Her strong arms pulled you from her side to in front of her. Your ass was now pressed back against her letting you feel a firm shape you did not expect to feel from another woman. She opens a door leading you into the library. "Since classes haven't started yet, this place is almost certainly empty."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:45 am

I Felt the hard cock like thing rub my ass, was she wearing a dildo and had it slip out or something? I blushed and smiled up at her, once we were in their though I sat on a table, closing my eyes and stretching back as I laid down on it, wanting to give her privacy and taking what most canines would consider "One of the Most Submissive Poses Possible" Laying flat on my back, eyes closed, neck bared and hands above my head, didn't want her to think I was a threat while she was changing or feeling vulnerable or something, that could end badly!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:38 am

You hear her breathing heavily as she leans over you letting you feel the length against your leg as she takes a sniff at your neck. "Mmm, I've heard you humans are extraordinarily submissive, but I've never seen it until now." You feel her hands on your jean shorts working them open. Her excitement is palpable as she opens your pants and pulls them down getting a look at your pussy. Her own bottoms come off, and you feel the length touch you, but from the warmth, you become confused. That is way to warm to be plastic.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:53 am

I Blinked "Well, Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the point in trying to act all dominant when I could just be submissive and have fun." I was first confused about why my pants were coming off, then I was confused when the blazing hot rod laid on my pussy, my eyes looking down and staring in shock at the hot and throbbing doggy cock resting against my pussy, I gulped and stared, what was this? "T~Though, I've Never Seen someone Like you." I managed to say, keeping my neck bared, fighting back right now would not be good, I stared at her angrily throbbing cock, and thought, I had to explain things in a more animal term "I~I've actually never mated before, with anyone, P~Plus I'm in Heat, S~So are you prepared to Breed me~?" I shivered, feeling her muscles around me was actually a turn on, to be honest, I really liked being dominated, so I didn't mind this situation, though I was nervous and horny, but I thought I managed to get through that I was a Virgin, Ovulating and would probably get pregnant if she came inside.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:25 am

She hmms in delight as she grinds her hot dog cock against your soft thighs and plush pussy lips. "Yes, you certainly do smell like a bitch in heat. I'm far from the only futanari on campus, but I'm glad I got first dibs before some other stud got ahold of you." Finally, she presses up against your lips which give only token resistance before she sinks into you. The heat of her breeding tool burns inside of you managing to inflame your own lusts as well once your virginity has been taken. "Such a tight little bitch. Desperate for her mate's seed but unused to taking a dick." She grabs you by the ankles and spreads your legs wide giving herself a little more room with which to rock in and out of your eager depths. The thin head of her cock meant she could shot right past your resistance like and arrow and made it hard to grip her firmly enough to prevent her from pulling back out leaving you helpless to control the way she fucked you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:59 am

I let out a low moaning gasp as the large doggy cock pushed itself deeper and deeper inside me, the hot thick fuck pole spreading my pussy around it as it took my virginity, the heat made me feel like my pussy was melting that plus her strong muscles and scent had my eyes hooding down and my breathing becoming heavier, Wanting to impress my new, "Lover" I guided my feet in her hands, putting them behind my head "I~I might not be strong but I~I am flexible~" I moaned out my pussy soaked at the total loss of control "I~If you Knot me, W~We'll be forced to walk around w~with me as your cock sock~" I giggled out, watching her cock enter me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Her lips curl into a smile, and she begins panting as you give a show of just how flexible you were. Her cock suddenly tensing and spewing a few thick dollops of her pre, but she didn't slow down for even a single moment as she pinned your ankles beside your head and continued her vigorous fucking. "Mmm, feels like someone's gonna be warming plenty of beds this semester. Just make sure to let the staff and faculty in on that too." She presses her muzzle against your lips jamming her tongue into you like she was trying to fuck you with it even going so far as to push into your throat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:07 am

I Squeaked my pussy tightening around her cock as her tongue had it's way with my mouth, I swallowed around it, sucking on it on instinct, my mind filling with her taste as heavy balls slapped my ass again and again, I wasn't planning on this, I just loved being Dominated and couldn't help but give in deepening the kiss all I could as I let her fuck the deepest depths of my pussy, the Total feeling of helplessness, knowing she'd do whatever she wanted~ my pussy was eagerly flexing and trying to milk her shaft even before I came from how excited I was.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:11 am

You could feel her burrow her way as deep into you as she could until her tip was battering against your cervix. In addition, each time she forced herself against the entrance to your womb, you felt a fat bulb of flesh press against your pussy lips, and you certainly were not getting one without taking the other. Pulling her tongue from your mouth, she laid her chest down against you taking short, vigorous strokes pressing against your bodies last two resistances making it clear you wouldn't get your creamy treat unless you let her have her way with the entirety of your cunt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:21 am

I was Shuddering and moaning soon, unable to muffle myself, my mouth open and panting, my tongue having followed hers when she pulled out leaving it hanging lewdly out as I cried out in pleasure, feeling the knot and tip battering past my last bit of resistance and feeling like she was directly fucking my brain, when she finally pushed past, the head going into my womb and the knot sealing itself in my cunt I was squealing in pleasure, my pussy squeezing around her cock tightly as I was forced to cum, the utter domination leaving me stunned with sexual gratification and pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:51 am

Her fingers dig into the flesh of your hips, and you feel the barest hint of claw dimpling your flesh as she holds your hips perfectly still. If her knot wasn't going to be enough to make sure you couldn't pull away, that certainly would. You can feel her lust boiling over as her cock pulses within you a few times before the first shot of canine spunk blasts against the back of your womb feeling like it hit a switch connected directly to your brain which you could swear shut down for a moment there as the pleasure washes over and overwhelms you. When your senses return to awareness of anything that isn't directly inside of you, you feel her lap at your still presented throat letting you know how happily she accepted your submission.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:08 am

I Shuddered and wrapped my arms around her, my eyes clouded with pleasure as I just held her, my pussy happily clinging to her large doggy dick as all I could do was hold her, the pleasure and shear naughtiness of what I'd just done had filled filled my brain, I Giggled "Hmm~I Don't Want to pull off~ Can you carry your Breeding Bitch around Campus while we tour~?" I purred in pleasure, mostly joking, not thinking she'd do something like that.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games