Amazonian Adventure [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Amazonian Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:57 pm

There is indeed quite a feast afterwards, and you find yourself eating more than you usually ever would. And getting pleasured as you learn that those newly transformed tend to have more urges and needs in the early days... though Liluth is happy to tend to you each and every time you get hard. You are given your own hut to sleep in, and informed that come the morning, your fate was your own to decide now. You could remain in the village and fight and work alongside your fellow tribeswomen, or you could go out on your own adventure of wonder and naughtiness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:59 pm

I thought about it, I could go travelling, but, just staying here did sound a lot funner too, I'd get all the sex and fighting I wanted...I thought even as I ate and fucked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:06 pm

You slept rather soundly that night, though it helped that your slave insisted that you warm your cock inside her as she snuggled agaisnt you. Over the next few days, you began to learn that you weren't just any amazonian futa, but a rare one. Marked by a goddess of fertility, or at least thats what it seemed to you, your scent seemed to mark and then slowly warp the minds of girls, feminine guys, and even one or two futas if they stuck around you too much. You mostly found out after relaxing by a the river they got the water from one day and then squealing when one of the slave bois just impaled himself on your lap and asked if he could be yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:11 pm

I'd told that slave boy that I might take him in, and had some fun with him cause I was now horny, Though I found myself sleeping with a futa at the same time I'd fucked him, and then a few more, I always seemed to be ready with sex when asked, though I kept my little elf girl as my primary and closest sex slave, I felt a need to have more, even as I adjusted to the village.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:19 pm

(90)

You found as the days went by that more and more, it wasn't just the slaves who seemed to be starting to worship you and your cock and do whatever you told them to do... more and more, your fellow futa amazonians were doing so as well. Especially if you fucked them a few dozen times over the space of a day or two. Within three weeks of your transformation, nearly two thirds of the slaves in the village were now yours, and half your fellow amazonians were as well! The others didn't know what to do, though thus far all they did was grumble a bit and look at you with envy, while the remaining slaves found themselves being drawn towards you even as they tried to stay with their original owners.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:22 pm

I had an idea, I soon let the other Amazons fuck me, and cum inside my pussy trying to keep any discord from spreading I'd act as a sex toy for them, even as more and more fled to me, I didn't completely dominate or break them, instead I tried to make sure to keep it focused on love, like a giant family/harem, and soon I even played the sub with a few slaves, the idea was to be almost everyone in the village belonged to each other and me, only my first was an exception, she was mine alone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:28 pm

The plan... sort of works. There is a general sense of family or that of a loving harem, but it seems even being the sub doesn't change what your pheromones do... within another two weeks, you are effectively the queen of this tribe of Amazons as everyone sees themselves belonging to you. They certainly enjoy however your being such a kind queen in letting them get to do things with you in other ways, but ultimately at the end of the day everyone looks to you for direction...

Well, this certainly wasn't a bad way for things to go. Wake up in strange land, get raped, get turned into a futa amazon lady... and then become the queen of an entire village of sexy futas, trappy bois and cute girls!
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games