Battletech story of a MechWarrior

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Battletech story of a MechWarrior

Postby starwacher » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:50 pm

Katsumi shurgs at this claim. "Yes you really shown us ture face of war." She would let out a deep sighs. "If wasn't for captain mistaking your name to be related to the grate general Aleksandr Kerensky you would of be burn torn to sunder by two AC 20. She would cross her arm.

Zoya would pipe up. "Why would put AC 20 in a mech that ment to snipe that seam rather counter productive?"

Katsumi would chuckles at this. "The well you see mech we refitted to be more brawlers because we found the tree line was give us quite a lot of cover from missile volleys and artillery fire." She smiles " we once trap is sprung we rush into the eanmy and wipe them out. "
starwacher

Re: Battletech story of a MechWarrior

Postby exalted » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:33 pm

Aesa stopped dead in her tracks as she heard Katsumi's words as she left, her whole body trembling in rage. Her lip curled, baring fangs as she snarled and spun on the other woman, delivering a viscous backhand to the woman as she was distracted talking to Zoya and dropped her to the deck.

"My name... is Aesa Kerensky... bloodnamed Warrior of Clan Wolf, trueborn of the line of Kerensky, " She snarled at the woman, towering over her proud and defiant, her voice little more than a rasping growl, "Do not ever forget this, Freebirth, do not ever mistake it. The blood of Kerensky flows through my veins and no amount of deception or trickery will stop my from my destiny."

Forcing herself to calm down, she slowed her breathing, focusing on taking shallower breaths one after the other. She felt her heart beat steady, the adrenaline and and pounding pump of blood behind her senses fading as her calm returned.

"We saw how well your trickery fared in open contest, without the concealment required by cowards," She lectured, straightening her dress uniform again after it had been ruffled, "It is your mech that lies fallen on the field, not mine, Bondswoman Katsumi, forget this and I will teach it to you again in the Circle of Equals."

Having enough of the conversation, she turned crisply on the ball of her foot and marched out of the brig, intent on finding the Star Colonel and hoping his talks had been less infuriating with the Freebirths than her own.
exalted

Previous

Return to Private Games