X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:47 am

Krista noticed after all that happened that this was their first kiss after she had denied him in his sleep for the sake of not betraying Rhys, if only for the fact that she was mad how good he was at it. Like of course he had to be.

The moments ticked by and nothing was heard from Diamond. Krista's senses all filled with Cayden, his towering image above her, his light panting, the smell of his skin and breath, the taste of his lips and of course the teasing caressing if his hands and the insistent nudging of his cock that began to harden much like her nipples. Krista fears that she might loose herself more and more in this act the longer it went.

Finally her anker to the outside world speaks up again, but what comes out of Diamonds mouth isn't meant to pull her out. Oh no. "Come on Krista. Get a bit more active. Remember you've completely fallen for him and this is one of the rare chances the two of you have to fool around. Put that hand down your pants already."
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:26 pm

(Sorry for the looooong delay.... managed to stuff up my back so I couldn't sit at a desk and type without extreme discomfort until now)

Krista's eyes snapped open and she tried not to freeze at Diamond's words and keep moving fluidly in the act. She wanted to protest, to twist her head to the side and ask why, but she could hear the interview promo on the other side of the screen starting and new speaking now would only mean a reshoot and more time with Cayden like this.

If only their silhouettes were visible then how would they know? she thought, bringing her hand out wide away from herself to make her move obvious. Her shadow blended with his as her fingers trailed down his arm to link fingers with his, keeping her elbow popped out to telegraph the direction she lowered his hand. She paused briefly at the top of her shorts, trying to calculate quickly how long it would actually take to push fingers underneath it before pushing his hand lower over the top of her shorts to cup her mound.

She could feel the heat in her body, skin flushed and glowing with sweat, trying to tell herself it was all from the heat of the stage light blasting against them.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:21 am

(ouch...hope you can recover from that fully)

Cayden doesn't resist her moving his hand, but when Krista pushes him over instead of under the edge of leather the two encounter he let's out an amused huff of air from his nose with his lips curling up a bit and his fingertips catching it in silent protest for just a moment before he accept this much of Krista's barriers fading as a good enough step in the right direction.

And so he pushes down the last few inches himself, palming the crotch of Krista's pants completely, with his finger having found their way into her thigh gap, curling and unfurling slowly but forcefully digging into the center seam and through it her slit and clit.
Emboldened by this turn of events he grabs onto one of her tits as well, massaging it much the same with the difference of no layer inbetween hindering the feel of the skin to skin contact. Almost as if retaliation for not getting to feel her real skin with the other hand.

The voices outside go on, but they fade into the background like most things except all the places they touched each other. Cayden's tungue also seems to venture forth a bit more boldly to clash with her's and Krista slowly looses any real life apprehensions from last night towards him as her complicated emotions disappear with her behind that mask that made her feel so strong. She always felt like she could do most if not anything that's asked of her once she becomes Zorro Azul and now almost uncontiously she moulded into the role of Ghost Ravagers affair with each passing second.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Her eyes slowly started to shutter and close again as their bodies rolled with each other, the pressure and heat from his hands gripping her so filled and consumed her thoughts. Resolve fading, her mind drifted back to the night before last and the decisions she had made, about Rhys last night and every other night and what she should have done if she had known and...

"CUT!" Diamond's voice snapped her back to reality suddenly.

She tried to stop kissing Cayden without it looking like she was pulling away to quickly or sourly, but not wanting to lead him on either. She could feel the arousal, almost painfully so, the damp heat between her thighs, trapped in her leather hot pants and how hard her nipples peaked in his other hand. Her chest still heaved and up and down as she tried to stop panting and compose herself.

"An-anything else?" she stammered, making herself break eye contact with Cayden shyly to ask Diamond.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:23 am

Pulling back from the kiss in a way that hopefully couldn't be interpreted as anything, oddly leaves nothing but tension in the air as their lips disconnect and their gazes meet. If yet Krista couldn't quite pinpoint what Cayden was thinking the one clear thing that she saw in his face that stood out was the strain to hold back from pouncing her right there like a lion would it's prey, his nostrils flaring from the deep breaths he took.

Diamond keeps looking at the screen in front of her only turning to Krista to answer the nervous question, a hint of a raising in her brow when she sees and hears the state the shoot had left her in. "That looked good. I'm gonna talk to the photographer, but that should be all we need." She says walking towards the exit. Before she exits completely she turns to the two of them one last time with a small smirk "You two can catch a breath in the meantime"

Left alone the tension somehow got even worse, leaving Krista super aware of every little change, which gives her quiet the jump when the spotlight behind them suddenly turns off, either to cool down or because they were done, she couldn't know yet.

Thankfully not being in said spotlight with her tits out and instead in the now dimly lit room feels a bit more private, though that reminds her that she was alone with Cayden once again and the way he looked at her. Finally he breaks the awkward silence after regaining a bit of composure and says. "I hope you don't mind that I took it a bit far there. I might have gotten carried away a little...", slowly pulling his hand back up the leather front of her pants and his other away from her breast.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:04 pm

The sheen of sweat on her body started to rapidly cool in the air as soon as the heat of the spot light was shut off, causing Krista to wrap her arms around herself to stop herself from shivering, the adrenaline fading with the temperature.

"It's... it's okay," she mumbled as she felt his hands leave with his apology, feeling stifled by the awkwardness of the moment.

Squatting down, she looked around for where her top had landed before some random crew member, performer or stranger happened to walk past.

"Took my mind of getting dumped last night for a couple of minutes at least..." she sighed,
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:21 am

Crouching down to the ground in front of him gives Cayden a great look at Krista's ass trying it's best to bust out of these thight shorts, catching his eyes as he looks at her trying to find her top, not knowing why she did this but enjoying the show nonetheless. "...yeah?...well I'm glad that I could at least ...distract you." He mumbles a bit, clearly distracted himself.

Putting 2 and 2 together though, he quickly realises what she was looking for when Krista waddled away from him searching the ground, knowing very well were he threw her top and saving her some time.

"Are you looking for this?" Cayden asks, having walked over to behind her, holding out the discarded costume. So as Krista turns to look at what he means he's way closer than she expected, leaving her looking directly at his crotch before she sees what he was holding.

Not really bothered by this, he casually continues, something jumping to mind. "Oh that reminds me... Aries and Nyx said you wanted to ask me something, before I excused myself to look where you had stormed off to. What was that about?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:19 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So yeah... I'm not dead... posting here just in case you are up for picking this game back up

"Hmmm? What? Oh tha-gah!" she stammered as she heard his voice and turned to find her eyes inches away from pronounced bulge in his pants before looking away quickly.

Krista kept her eyes averted as she straightened, still standing side on slightly from him as she reached for the garment with one hand while the other still shielded and supported her bust.

"Oh, that..." she blushed, twisting a top a few times in her hand to see if she could get it orientated properly to slip on one handed, "Just a stupid game that got a bit out of hand... then really out of hand... like a lot out of hand... like a lot of things recently..."

Realizing it wasn't going to work one handed, she sighed and revealed her tits again to shrug the tight fitting top back over her head, only to get in a further mess as it caught on her mask and sweaty flesh as she tried to pull it down.

"Hey ummm... we... we're good right?" she kept the conversation going she struggled pull the top's hem over the swell of her breasts "I know I'm a mess personally, but I wont let that get in the way of the job, I wont mess up tonight, I promise... so we good?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:26 pm

Kayden couldn't supress a chuckle as she almost bumped straight into his crotch and blushed. "Not that" he sarcastically scolds her, "...here" holding your top in front of your awarted eyes. He continues listening to what you said, but also watched you try to redress. At first probably only for another good view at your exposed goods, but as it went on probably more and more for the comedic factor as the leather just didn't want to slip over your skin.

"Hmmm, a stupid game, huh...", he murmers at your explanation quite distracted by said view. They both knew this effect all too well, though typically in reverse as they had to quite literally peel the leather from their skin after a long night in the ring, Krista's tries at forcing the issue only making her shake her exposed tits around for his enjoyment. That's problably one of the reasons why Kayden took a moment to answer her question.

"I...hmm...I know you well enough to know that you won't mess up, but the question would assume that you are good with me, right? But I just don't quite get that from you. I don't expect you to tell me everything about your life, but I really don't like dishonesty and being played with, you know?" he says, his voice getting more serious, though more playful again when he adds. "If it's just a stupid game, why can't you just tell me for example?" At the same time he walked up to Krista again, hindering any further progress she could have made by taking her hands and crossing them above her head, walking the two of them forward until he had her pinned to the wall, holding her there onehandedly by clamping one of his hands across both her wrists. The other fell down to tease the tickly side of her ribs as he kept a bit of space to evade a sudden knee to the groin. "And why won't you let me take off your mind of things a bit more...thoroughly if that much made you so sweaty?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 01, 2022 9:26 am

"Ugh, because it's boring and stupid..." she started as he asked why she couldn't explain the game before shrugging, "So we were going to get drinks and I mentioned the Jacuzzi, so suddenly Nyx and Aries was all about having drinks there so then when they were showering I stole their bikini tops which lead to sock wrestling and dares and... wo-oh"

She gulped as she suddenly found herself pushed back against the wall, arms pinned above her head as he leaned in close. She resisted the urge to flinch or shy away, guessing or more hoping this was just some test by him to see how she would react. Happy the mask hid most of her reaction, she tried to smile as best he could as he teased her.

"Well if it's honesty you want..." she smirked, cocking her head to the side, "Nyx dared me to give you my best schoolgirl look, and ask to suck your cock."

She licked her lips and inhaled slightly to push out her chest.

"Then, if you said, yes, I would have to slide down and give you the best...sloppiest... blowjob you ever had," She whispered, slowly lowering herself down as she felt his grip on her wrist relax slightly, "Anniversary level... is what she said..."

As soon as she was low enough, she suddenly dropped one knee and rolled to the side, using her momentum to pull her hands free of his grip. Rolling again as she came back around as she cackled and struck a pose, coming back up to her feet.

"If you don't like playing games then you should never have fallen head over heels for the one and only Zorro Azul!" she twirled and blew him a kiss, "Now I'm going to take a shower cause that spotlight got me all stinky sweaty, not you... remember it's bad luck to do it before the big game"

Cartwheeling purely for the theatrics of it, she laughed and headed for the women's locker room. Turning the water on as soon as walked in, she checked the room was empty before she tried to pull herself free of the sticky costume, forced to hop and shuffle about to peel off the hot pants. Having left the hotel the day before without even underwear, she sighed in relief as she was finally able breathe and ventilate down there. Folding her kit up and placing it on a bench she started back to the showers when she heard the locker room door open and then lock behind her.

"Rhys?" she started, stunned as she looked over her shoulder, "What the fuck are you..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 01, 2022 12:41 pm

He walks towards Krista as if nothing had happened, either not having seen the message himself or hoping she still hadn't. "Hey babe~" he smiles and tries to embrace and kiss her only to be pushed away immediatly. "What's wrong?" he asks, though not as surprised as he probably should have been. His mask of denial shedding right before her eyes as he went into excuses instead and showed that he knew exactly why she was mad.

"Look. I told her to not send that. We were put together in that room to...practice. Just like you and Cayden. Nothing happened. It was just a silly prank and I tried to explain, but you wouldn't answer any of my text and I couldn't call you."
All that came out in a flurry of words until he calmed down and continued. "You know I couldn't do that to you, right? I saw you behind the set with Cayden as well and that also was just acting the role, right?"
Last edited by Tes on Sun May 01, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 01, 2022 12:48 pm

Krista's hands clenched and unclenched as he spoke. She wanted to punch him... hold him... slap him ... hug him and punch him again. Her breath caught in her throat and she forced herself not to cry, not for him... not for what he had done, it was unforgivable, she couldn't, not after crying her eyes out in the car and everything else....

Her and Cayden? The words caught in her throat and she gulped down hard, trying to rid herself of the ideas, crossing her arms over her breasts again defensively. If what he had done was unforgivable than what about what she had pretended hadn't happened? Her resolve started to wither as he continued, shifting more of the blame on to her.

Maybe, maybe it had been her fault, maybe she had over reacted and if she had answers his call this would have never happened.

Slowly, her arms dropped down to her sides as she fidgeted from foot to foot, eyes down cast.

"I'm... I'm sorry," she mumbled, "I guess I should have trusted you and....I'm just trying to do what people are telling me okay, you know I didn't want this, right?"

She shivered as she felt him embrace her again, trying not to melt into his body as his arms wrapped around her... and she tried not to think of Cayden. She gasped lightly as she felt him grip one of her butt cheeks in each hand and squeezed.

"Well... you know how you can make it up to me..." she heard him whisper in her ear.

Timidly, she licked her lips to dispel her nervousness and nodded.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 01, 2022 2:46 pm

"It's okay...I was stupid to let my phone laying out in the open like that." he says, the tension between them resolving bit by bit as they embraces each other, Rhys kissing that weakspot he knew all to well right under her ear as he whispered sweet nothings into it and massaged her firm behind. Sadly though, Krista's guilt never fully went away, her mind flashingly replacing her boyfriend with Cayden as they went on and she began undressing him.

Hastely shimmying out of his pants at last, Rhys picks her up with his strong arms, her legs wrapping around his waist like so many times before as he walked them to one of the showers. Despite what she had said earlier and the battle that just took place she couldn't deny how horny she was, more than happy to jump on this not so morally challenging outlet.

"Probably best if people heard the water running, right?" he says teasingly, as if challenging who would be the one whose sounds had to be masked while lazily bringing said water to temperature, holding Krista up against the wall seperating the stalls in front. Looking back at her he continues "Now...about that making it up to me~", letting her feet touch the floor again before pushing her down to it, face to face with his semi hard cock, looking at her expectingly.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Krista blushed slightly as she felt the water splatter off the tiles and onto her as she knelt down in front of him, feeling both the heat of water above the cold of the dissipated droplets below. His pulsing member bobbed slightly as he flexed in front of her and she panicked slightly again at the thought and conflict of had it really been inside of Lexi just hours ago?

Swallowing her doubts, she opened her mouth and lent in, taking just the tip initially and swirling her tongue around it like he had taught her. Applying teasing pressure and suction with her lips as she felt it engorge and harden with fresh blood as it grew. She tried to remember to look up at him, like he liked, like he had taught her, as she felt it form into the turgid rod between her lips, probing deeper into her mouth. Part of her mind raged back and forth as to whether it tasted the same as usual or if there was some trace of Lexi's snatch on it and it hadn't all been just a prank.

Trying to shake away her doubts, she started to bob her head back and forth on it, taking in as much as she could before he hit her throat and caused her to tag. Rhys had tried to teach her how to deep throat his cock before but had never been fully successful in suppressing her instinct.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 01, 2022 3:32 pm

For a moment she thought it tasted different but then she realised that she might just think that because of how much she was focusing on it's taste right now. She just couldn't convince herself to fully believe either side, but she so desperatly wanted to believe him. The taste steadily wandered off into the background though as his cock took it's very familiar shape and filled her mouth. Rhys has his hand on the wall above Krista, steadying himself against it as he looks down to find those glimmering eyes that he likes to see so much.

Seeing the progress of her lips down his shaft reach their usual endpoint he playfully leans into her guilt. "You know. If you really wanted to make it up to me, we could try to go a bit deeper for a change again, no? I'm sure you could do that, right?" As he says so, he also pushes that boundary a bit by thrusting forward gently at the downward motion of her next bob, feeding her an additional inch over what she was usally comforatble with.

Krista actually found that her mind was so distracted by all the things swirling around that her gag reflex did lose some of it's weight, only kicking in a bit later than she was used to when she noticed where his cock had gone.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 02, 2022 8:25 am

Krista mumbled around his shaft as her mouth filled with the taste of his pre. She wanted to tell him to slow down, that maybe they should take things steady, but that was never his way. He was always pushing her to go further, she remembered their first fondling touches under the covers in a dark room and now here she was, sucking him off openly in a public shower in the middle of the day.

Her eyes bulged slightly as he started to thrust, pushing past her natural limit and probing her throat. She fought the urge to resist as best she could, keeping her hands behind her back to stop herself from trying to stop his thrusts. Spit started to streak her lips and chin as he pistoned in and out of her mouth, her throat still convulsing and constricting occasionally as he dove further and further inside her.

Tears started to streak her eyes from the burning sensation of having her throat stretched and airways blocked with each pass, hoping to see he was nearly finished.

"Oh, don't think I forgot about your needs" he chuckled, unclipping the shower wand from the wall, "I know what you like"

She moaned and squirmed as he dropped the wand to the tiled floor and maneuvered it between her knees, the head aimed directly up at her sex, blasting and teasing her overstimulated mound with pressure and warmth. She near danced around on her knees, driven by the teasing sensation that overloaded the shame of what he did above. His pace and pressure increased to the point her nose landed in his pubes with each thrust, forced to write and contort below as he paused to feel her throat constrict around his member.

Her eyes started to roll back slightly, the burning in her lungs incomparable to the inferno in her loins. So close... she was so close and... NO!

She panted desperately as he suddenly pulled out of her throat, kicking the wand away from her desire right on the verge of climax to leaving her hanging and desperate.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 02, 2022 10:00 am

Shielding her head from the tiled wall Rhys puts his other hands behind it before he starts burying his cock deeper than ever in her throat, the wall giving him the hard resistance he needed to do so as she physically could not pull back. Using his foot he keeps the wand aimed right where it was supposed to, her squirming causing the water to fly upwards periodically dousing her stomach and his legs until he pushed it further between her legs, some of the streams teasing her tight litte rosebud which reminds her of the fingering it had received the night before.

Everything points towards her long awaited release, but he didn't give her that just yet, looking at her reddening eyes and seeing that telltale sign of her getting close before he cruelly takes her source of pleasure away and unsheaves his hard cock from her throat like a magic trick. A trick that left her stuck between a coughing fit and desperate gasps for air fora couple of seconds before the could catch her breath.

Caressing her pretty little face that already was a mess of spit and tears he praised her "I knew you could do it~" before picking her up by oen of her arms, kissing her again as he led her over to one of the wooden benches, laying her down on her back. "You wait right there" he orders her with a grin, going over to his pants to get the belt.

When he comes back with it Rhys takes her arms and quickly binds them underneath. Bondage, another one of those kinks of his he introduces her to. Like always he seems quite happy with his work as she looks over her helplessly exposed body. brushing up the inside of her leg with his index and middle finger standing next to her until he reached her engorged and dripping sex, teasing her sensitive clit, stoaking her fire.

The he walks to the end where her head lays though and she gets an idea of his plan, especially when he pulls her body back enough for Kristas head to fall of the edge, bringing his cock to her lips again and demanding entry. "Open your mouth" When she pauses he slaps her proud breast from the side, watching it ripple before squeezing the nub on top between his fingers. "I...said...open your mouth."
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 02, 2022 10:33 am

Krista smiled as best she could as he praised her for finally taking his whole cock in her throat, wiping the concoction of spit and pre from her lips with the back of one hand as he helped her up with the other. Part of her wondered if this is where she would have ended up two nights ago if the accident hadn't have happened.

Her knees shook and wobbled as he led her from the shower and she was thankful for the bench as he lay her down, happy for the rest even as her climax faded annoyingly further away. She wasn't sure she could go anywhere as he told her to say as she closed her eyes and tried to calm her breathing. Krista was barely playing attention when he suddenly grabbed her arms and tied them beneath the bench, her eyes snapping open in shock at what was going on.

She wanted to say something, to protest but only a mewling moan came out as she immediately toyed with her clit when she tried. The bondage was something else he had tried with her that she wasn't fully comfortable with, losing control and being tied down making her spine tingle with anxiety instead of pleasure... but... could she say no? She had just got him back, did she want to lose him again by telling him to stop? People said that make up sex was meant to be crazy and wild... right?

A groan escaped her lips as his fingers suddenly left, leaving her on edge again, her mind losing count of how close she had nearly been in the last 24 hours, but always denied. Lost in thought, she missed his first command and yelped as he spanked her breast, her nipples as hard as diamonds.

"Hey, ouch, ahhh what are you..." she started before yelping again as he spanked the other breast and caused them to jiggle again, "Stop it, ahhhh"

Blushing as he loomed over head, cock dipping and dripping pre and spit strands above her eyes, she submissively opened her mouth as wide as she could.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 02, 2022 11:05 am

"There you go" he mused feeding her his cock once again, pushing her tungue upwards as he ground the helm against it. They both knew where it was going to go next though now that those gates opened for him. Krista already feared that Rhys would expect this much more often now and if she could really do that for him, her eyes bulging when he thrust forward into her throat, burying her nose in his sack.

Watching her throat ripple on the ouside while getting off to the feel of it he began fucking her throat, he groaned und huffed as he sped up and pulled back sporadically to let her catch her breath, but stopping any protests the moment they began by ridding her of her ability to speak again. Gliding his stretched out hand over her glistening body he graciously palms her mound, continuing his work on her clit before he starts fingering her wet pussy, curling his ring and middle finger inside while thrusting them in and out in the tempo his member hilted itself in her esophagus.

Her climax once again came into reach as she struggled to take this punishment, the way he continued to stop midthrust at unexpected times, keeping her pressed into his pelvis until she thrashed on the wodden bench and coughed her spit around the base. As she came closer though she also felt those throbs that she knew meant he was going to fire a thick load of cum very soon and before she could even fear where he might do so, he hilted himself in her throat as deep as he could moaning out loud as he pumped wads of perly white seed into her, bucking against her face in orgasmic waves.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 02, 2022 11:36 am

Krista mewled and whimpered as she writhed on the bench, unable to do anything as he claimed her throat again and again, systematically blocking her airways with cock. He robbed her lungs of air by continuously stirring her pussy, making her gasp or moan just as he pulled his cock out and she would take a breath, before plunging his meat stick back in. Her hips and danced and squirmed on the bench with his teasing, trying to buck back against his hand only for him to pull back away.

She tried to muffle her moans as best she could around his rod, petrified of someone coming in and seeing it all. He had locked the door, right? she panicked, forgetting for a moment whether she had heard the sound of the metal cylinder turning as she was close... so close to climax and then she felt it, his cock bulge and throb strangely as it took her a second what was coming and he erupted in her throat.

She choked back sobs and globs of cum at the same time, her eyes wide, still on the verge of tipping on her own climax. Her eyes pleaded desperately with him to push her over, to let her cum, she would do anything...
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games