X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Tue May 26, 2020 12:22 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

PC:
Ring Name: Zorro Azul
Original Ring Attire (is made skimpier when the company changes)

Bio:
Krista grew up watching wrestling, admiring the Luchadores and adoring the female stars/divas like Lita. She dreamed off one day becoming them and started training as soon as she could, jumping from the roof of her house as a kid more than once as she played WWE or WCW with her friends in the backyard. Soon the boys didn't want to play with Krista or demanded she had to be manager, really it was because they were sick of losing. Krista finally got her chance to perform professionally when small independent promotion came through town looking for talent. She impressed the right people and was soon making a name for herself, out going and energetic she was hit baby face with the crowd.

It was in the promotion that she met her boyfriend Rhys Thompson, also known as the Immortal Sphinx in the ring. His baby face persona wasn't an act for her, but they had to keep it secret because it just wouldn't work kayfabe wise (he was an immortal Egyptian pharaoh god type thing and she was a luchadora in the fox mask). Everything seemed to be going well until the companies biggest star got poached by one of the big franchises, but at least it meant Rhys got promoted to fill the spot and feud with the company's heel, Ghost Ravager and his manager Sanguine.

NPC: Rhys Thompson/ Immortal Spinx
Rhys dreamed of head lining the big times, but he's been stuck down in smaller promotions and development promotions for too long. He's been waiting for his shot and isn't about to let someone get in his way. He's hated his time with XCW and hick fans that come to the shows, but things got more bearable a few months back when a new luchadora joined the company and proved she could wrap her legs around more than an opponent in the ring. The champion just got poached (and they should have taken Rhys!) but now he's got the spot and he is going to get noticed.

NPC: Cayden Russel/ Ghost Ravager
Cayden knows the business, knows that you can't have a hero without a villain and is willing to take the hit. He's happy and content where he is, happy putting other guys over and making them better, so long as they give him a nod of respect back in the locker room. He's been with the company the longest almost of all the performers, seen many champions rise and get plucked away, but this is him home and family. His evil persona in the room is just an act.

NPC: Lexi Butler / Sanguine

Lexi is Cayden's kayfabe girlfriend/ manager/ acolyte, but wishes it was more, wishes it was as real backstage as it was in the ring. She takes it bit too seriously sometimes, and doesn't understand that Cayden doesn't see her in that light. The tight leather, whips and chains are more than just an act for her. She's constantly on management to push to the boundaries, to let her full hardcore matches, to bring in the thumbtacks, barbwire and and flaming tables, but no other woman on the roster has been willing to do that yet.

NPC: Annabel Levy/ Diamond

A former star, but she was injured during her rise and never recovered fully. She's been a manager ever since, currently guiding the company's latest hit, Zorro Azul and is trusted by all the talent. Diamond thinks if she said jump they would all do it immediately and then ask if it was high enough and try to do better anyway. Diamond was injured back in the day due to gimmick match, jelly wrestling, and she has been against those things ever since. Secretly, Diamond is one of three owning partners in the promotion, sinking everything she had saved over the years into it. While a purest at heart, the financials aren't looking good, if the company goes down she loses everything.

It happened so fast, the beginning of a new chapter in the history of XCW. A mixed tag team match that maybe not all of the fans have been waiting for. But for what they had it sure was about the best teams they could get together. Krista had to replace the latest female fighter that abondoned ship. A a plus though, now she was incidentally teamed up with Rhys which has been quite fun lately in other types of wrestling arena's. They'd just have to stay professional for the audience as they fight against the dreamteam of Ghost Ravager and Sanguine.

Though professionalaty lost somewhat of it's meaning when Lexi missed her mark by just a slight bit, which resulted in her ripping the fox shaped hole in Krita's top open to her right side. The match was nearly at it's peak with Krita locked into a corner and the loyal fans that showed up were hyped right from the beginning, but just like that with the entire side of her top falling down and revealing her tit they went silent. It took everyone a moment to register what had happened and she was too tired to even then react in a timely manner. The fans soon roared out in waves of exitement while she saw Sanguine...no Lexi show the slightest bit of a sadistic grin from under her mask, right before the moment of public exposure ended with a hand coming up behind Krista, pulling the cloth back up to cover her. It must have been Rhys she thought, but what stunned everyone including her was that it was Ghost Ravergers heavily tattoed arm that appeared instead. This wouldn't be good...
Tes

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby exalted » Tue May 26, 2020 1:59 pm

Krista's heart had been pounding in her ears all night, she had made it, she had finally made it. Top of the Card, the main event! The adrenaline rushed through her as she flew through the air from the top turnbuckle, wrapping her legs around Lexi and throwing her with a hurracarrana as the crowd roared her name.

Only that morning the team had been in a panic when their champ 'Warrior' Roy Roone had walked out with his manager, forcing the change. Krista glanced out of the ring to see Rhys and Cayden working a spot by the crowd barrier, Cayden 'bending' the rules as a good heel does to get Spinx over on the crowd. They had barely any time to plan this, just a rough story and Krista was already covering for Lexi. She didn't blame the other diva, Lexi had been doing the manager shtick for too long and was showing her ring rust.

Picking up Lexi, she pushed her into the corner and lent in to whisper the next spot.

"Irish Whip reversal," she whispered quickly before pulling back to wave at the crowd. It was classic move, she'd try to pull Lexi only to get whipped around herself into the opposite corner. There Lexi could do some slaps or chops, maybe even the standing ten, something to give them both a chance to breathe. The boys would be coming back in the ring soon, the ending the only thing fixed. Sphinx make a comeback, set up his finisher only for Ghost to roll out the ring and and head backstage for a count out, teasing a rematch for next week when they had enough time to work out the details properly.

Tying up with Lexi again she started the whip, not seeing Lexi's hand on her top as she was swung past, the stitching material unable to take the stress of the momentum coming apart. The thudding of her boots on ring drowned out the sound of the fabric and she spun to hit the turnbuckle and hunched over like she was in pain. The first sign she had that something was wrong was the silence, it wasn't a big spot but there should have still been some reaction from the crowd.

Looking up slightly, she saw the shocked faces of the crowd and then their phones coming up. The barrage of flash photography nearly blinded her as she suddenly felt the chill air of the arena on her breast, seeing the side of her halter flapping freely. Her cheeks flushed red behind the mask as she looked around for somewhere to hide only to feel the arm come around from the outside to hide her. Sighing in relief as she realised Rhys must have come to her rescue, the night in shining up, she turned into shield herself better, tucking her head in next to his and looked up...

"C-Cayden?" she stammered, shocked.

Oh no... oh no... this was bad... this was beyond bad... the tear was bad... but this was worse, they'd broken character...

She cringed as the crowd erupted into chants, shivering as ice cold soft drink showered down on her from angry fans throwing their drinks in the ring. Competing chants of 'Holy Shit!' and 'This is Bullshit!' competed as fans tried to workout what was staged and what was real.

She could feel the ref handing her a towel and she quickly wrapped it around her chest, trying to break away from Cayden to run to the back but he held on and used his body to block the worst of the missiles lobbed by the crowds tantrum. As they made the back she could see Diamond glaring at her and Krista wondered if she would ever get a shot at the top card again after this debacle.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 am

Diamond was glaring daggers into Krista as she already ran up and down the corridor, yelling into her phone. "Yeah, I know. ...I know! Just- Iet me handle it!" After regaining her compusure by closing her eyes and letting out a big huff of air she tries to spin it around. "Tell them it was a scripted incident...and that we're gonna have a big reaveal soon. I- I don't care how you're gonna sell them that! That's your fucking job!"

Both of Cayden and Krista were very much aware of the gravitas such a break of character could have. But the company couldn't financially handle that right now with so few left..."We're pretty fucked, aren't we?" Cayden says, trying to make it at least somewhat humerous. "But, It's gonna be alright, I know that. They couldn't drop any one of the two of us right now. You hear that? Diamond might be mad at you right now, but I'm sure she's got a plan." But just what could that plan be? A big reaveal? Krista had a bad feel about this.

To top it off Lexi who seemed to be equally as mad if not more by the way she stomps after them. "What the FUCK Cayden? Why would you do that?", which he disoriented by that question responds with. "What to you mean, why? No one went to help her. Should I just have just let her stand there with her tit out, or what are you leading at?".She quick to contor that though "Well maybe that idiot rys should have helped her, since they are teammates." making it sound oddly suspicious how she said teammates, but also quite enraging for Krista as she called him an idiot.

Not much later than expected another assistant comes around the corner in a haste, breaking up the fight that is starting to boil over. "The boss wants all of you in his office, right now!"
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 27, 2020 1:57 pm

"Di, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault," she tried to explain as Diamond stormed off after her call, "I should have noticed Lexi holding on and..."

Diamond was gone and Krista's shoulders sunk down. She knew as the newest member of the crew the blame was going to land on her so she decided to try and get ahead of it, maybe claw something back by taking responsibility.

She smiled weakly as Cayden tried to cheer her up, unlacing her mask to try and get some more air as she tried to stop herself from breaking down. Maybe Cayden was right and it wouldn't be too bad... but then again he was a staple of the Company, Krista had only been here a few months. Cayden was the Ghost Ravager, the storied heel of the company, he made champions.... Krista was just the girl who jumped off the top rope...

Krista's stomach did a loop-de-loop again as she heard Lexi coming well before she saw her. Trying to make herself small and avoid attention, the last thing she needed right now was heat for creating friction in another act, she blushed as they publicly started mentioning her tits.

"Hey! Hey!" she tried to inject to calm things down, but snapped angry at Lexi as she brought up Rhys, "Hey don't you blame Rhys, or Cayden, if you hadn't messed a basic move..."

The approaching assistant cut her of and she froze in a panic for a moment, the sinking feeling getting worse and overpowering and she merely nodded. The pause gave her a moment to think she realised she hadn't seen Rhys since she ran from the ring... where had he gotten to.

"Yeah, gimme a sec to grab a shirt from my car," she sighed, walking away from the others to let them finish their little lovers tiff.

If she was going to get fired, she wasn't going to have her tits out, she decided as she went out the parking lot. The cool night air chilled the sweat and splashed drink on her skin, it would probably have been relieving if not for the slight breeze that dried out the sugary liquid that left her skin feeling sticky. The dark grey half-light of the parking lot felt comfortable after the glare of the lights and cameras, the dark shielding her from prying eyes.

She was parked next to one of the trailers that hauled the equipment from show to show, the faded paint of her panther pink Dodge Demon sparkling under the fluorescent lights of the parking lot. She was thankful the doors of the trailer next to her car were open for loading, giving her a bit of privacy to change as she opened the door to her car.

Dropping the towel, she quickly pulled the ruined top over her head and dug around a bag of dirty laundry for a clean enough shirt, when she felt the hands around her waist. She nearly screamed as she turned around saw the figure, arm cocked back to strike she when recognized him.

"Rhys, you idiot," she chided, but quickly hugged him and kissed him deeply, her bare chest against his, "Fuck, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your shot, it was Lexi she..."

Catching herself, she stepped back and tried to smile at him, knowing blaming Lexi wouldn't help right now, she turned to get her shirt and froze... staring at the silhouette of the person deeper in the parking lot... the person with the raised camera... and NO!!!

The figure suddenly bolted into the dark, leaving Krista trapped between the door of her car and trailer's door. Her mind raced, could tonight get any worse, first the ring and now this? She realized Rhys was probably still safe, the trailor door would have blocked his features from the waist up, but the creep definitely had a clear shot of Krista without her shirt on having just made out with someone... perfect... just perfect.

Pulling on the old ECW t-shirt, she locked her car and huffed back to arena.

"Ready to see me get fired?" she quipped back the Rhys but he had already vanished into the dark as well.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu May 28, 2020 11:49 am

How many things could go wrong in a single day? The imminent threat of her dreams being crushed let Krista kinda breeze over the fact that someone just got a topless foto of her, or maybe it was just the recent exposure to a whole arena filled, if not completely by horny fans that got to see what she hid from them with her blue outfit anyways. Either way that was something to worry arbout later. First she was expected to appear before her boss and that almost never boded well to the future.

As she reaches the office, disussions seem to have erupted even before Kirsta arrived, with Lexi and Diamond going back and forth with the boss, Cayden choosing to stay out for the most part. The secretary has a slightly apologetic look towrds Kirsta, but motions her towards the door. "...Every single one of you fucked up." the boss booms, interrupting them and singlehandedly stopping their useless discussing right before Krista enters.

Lexi seemed to be even more pissed off now that she got thrown into the same boat and when the director sees her he just snaps his fingers pointing her to stand next to the others in front of his large wooden desk. "Good. Now that everyone is here, how about you guys try to pitch me a plan to recover from that steaming mess, huh? Maybe that wouldn't be such a waste of my time as it is listening to the two of you arguing!" he announces, rather annoyed that he had do deal with stuff like this in such unpredictable times. Krista just was stunned that he didn't immidiatly blame her for everything and fire her, letting Diamond get the first word in after clearing her throat.

"So right now the fans, think this was a break of character, right? But what if it isn't?" she explains, getting his attention. "What if Zorro Azul and Ghost Ravager have been fooling around behind Sanguine's back?", she continues, getting some intigue out of him while Lexi couldn't believe what she just heard, her head red with jealousy, biting her lip to avoid accidentally shouting out her true opinion. He leans back thinking about it, tapping his fingers on the wood.

"Could you play that part, Krista? The good heroine, jumping over to the dark side to get some of him?... Or would you rather walk out of here and never come back again?" he asks Krista, while making it absolutely clear that she didn't really have a choice other than this.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Krista smiled awkwardly at the secretary as she walked. The woman was also responsible for the companies social media which probably meant she had seen more of Krista's tits by now than any of her boyfriends ever had, she thought.

She gulped as she heard the boss screaming from the office, deciding it was now or never as she tried to slip in quietly and unnoticed as the others argued, only for the boss to grill her directly for an answer. She shifted nervously on her feet, unsure of what to say and relaxed visibly as Diamond spoke. Diamond had looked after since the beginning, Krista knew she always had her back... until she heard what she said.

"M-me? With Cayden?" she stammered, shocked, eyes wide as she looked back between each of them, "I... I..."

Her stomach churned at what to do.... Diamond had always had her back so guessed she owed her at least one.... and she wanted to be a team player, like Cayden but... her thing with Rhys was secret anyway, so it didn't really if she with Ravager in kayfabe...

"I guess, I mean if it's okay with Cayden?" she tried to smile and sound confident, "You know me Boss, I'm a team player."

Her heart was pounding in her chest about what this meant, but Diamond would look after her right? A few tasteful promos, maybe a match with Lexi and it would be done right? Right?
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri May 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Cayden seemed to get the necessity right away, only concerned by Lexi's demeanor standing right next to him. But he told Krista this was going to be ok, which was another reason for his approval. "I'm ok with it." He says, no doubt in his voice. But that is when Lexi had enough. His approval was the last straw that broke the camels back. "NO!" She yells, stopping everyone in their tracks. "I'm his love interest, not her! This isn't fair!"

The boss seemed to be unphazed by her though, knowing her temperament enough to deal with it. "So I guess you must have a better idea, right?" he asks, staring right through her and making her stumble over her words. "YE-...I mean...no...not really...." she resignes, much to her own dismay. With that channel for her rage gone Krista could only imagine how the next match between her would go.

"So then It's all clear. Diamond?" the director concludes. "Yes, Sir?". "You're her manager and it was your idea. So you'll be responsible to make this work, understood?". "Yes, of course..." she grumbles through lightly gritted teeth. "Now get out of my office. I had enough of all of you for one day."

Everyone does, but outside Diamond quickly pulls Krista to the side. "We have a lot work to do because of this and I expect you to give 100%." she tells her, with a tone of voice quite reminiscent of a disappointed parent. "First thing first, we'll obviously need to fix that costume of yours. And if you wanna play the alluring minx that steals Sanguine's boyfriend you will need to work on your sex appeal, no offense. I didn't want to put you in that drawer, but now you got your damn foot stuck in it all on your own." she goes on, riling herself up towards the end.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat May 30, 2020 5:48 am

Krista was shocked by Lexi's loud refusal, nearly jumping slightly as she looked at the aggravated woman near her.

"Maybe this means you could get some more ring time?" Krista offered to Lexi, trying to fill the awkward silence after the outburst, "We could have a little feud arc and..."

Krista looked back to the Boss and realized she needed to stop talking and stayed quiet for the rest of the meeting.

She was about to breathe a sigh of relief after being dismissed when Diamond pulled her aside, losing track of Lexi and Cayden as they disappeared somewhere down the warrens of rooms and corridors backstage of the sporting arena. She tried to listen intently to Diamond, nodding along but a strange feeling crept into the pit of her stomach.

"What's wrong with my costume? I've got other tops and...." she started interject when she realized what Diamond had really meant, "I wouldn't be here without you Diamond, you know I'll work hard, just tell me what to do?"

Krista could see two others walking by as she spoke, Aries and Onyxia, and she nodded at them as they headed for the carpark. Krista usually worked with the pair in the mid card, keeping people excited and entertained before the main event. Onyxia was high flyer like her, though she used the whole voodoo theme and her outfit definitely had more 'sex appeal' than Zorro Asul's more conservative take. Aries on the other hand was the strong woman, Krista had developed some good spots with Aries, being caught mid air and the like, but the three of them had been buried in the mid card. Tonight had been Krista's chance to break out... but well...

She knew the other two ladies were heading for her car, neither one had their own so they chipped in gas money on the road. The Boss had sprung for a motel tonight for everyone, telling them before the show (and the debacle) that it was a reward for their efforts, and totally not a bribe after Roy Roone walked out. Krista knew there was probably little graciousness in the act, it was slow time of year and Boss had probably got a steal of a group rate. They had one more show in this town in a couple of days before the drive to the next one, Krista was just happy she wasn't sleeping on the backseat of her car tonight.

She waved to the girls to give her minute before turning her attention back fully to Diamond.

Aries

Onyxia
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:24 am

The two passengers of hers seem to understand the gesture, waving back as they leave her with Diamond, who in turn replies to Krista, to further explain what she meant. "Well first of all the fans need to buy that Zorro Asul and Ghost Ravager have something going on between them. So you need to act that way in the ring with him. Second thing is, that one of you will at some point have to transition sides for this to work and as the number one bad guy, I doubt it's gonna be him. Both of those issues play into the changes we will need to make to your persona and outfit...", she rambles seeming to have played this out a bit further in her head and not quite liking where it was going.

She trusted Kirsta and herself though, having some hope in turning this around into a good thing. After all this meant secure shows for the future...and maybe just maybe, this could turn around to be good for the XCW. So with a catious smile she tells Krista. "I know you'll work hard, but I think we both had enough for today. Go rest and tomorrow we'll start working on this."

Expectedly the two others were waiting by her car, leaning against it and discussing some grappling move by the hand gestures they are making. As she came closer to them they notice her as well and greet her with pitying smiles. "Doing ok, Kris? We heard about what happened. What did the Boss say? By the way you look they haven't thrown you out yet, have they?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:10 pm

"No, you bitches are safe from having to walk your fat asses to the next show for at least another week." she sighed cockily at them, "I know that's what you really care about, Aries, but looks like I'm sticking around to work with Cayden."

She unlocked the door for them to star clambering in while she walked around to pop the boot and drop her gear bag that she'd recovered from the locker room before coming out in. Pulling off the mask finally, she let the cool night air tickle her face for a moment before looking at the mask in earnest. Was Diamond right? Would she have to give this up?

Slamming the trunk lid down, she shook the thought off, snagging her towel before the metal latched with a solid thud. The soft drink and beer had now fully dried and congealed on her skin and her hair, mixed with the sweat, she did not feel like sitting on the old vinyl seats and making a mess. She would have preferred to shower before leaving but didn't want to make the girls wait, and she could shower at the motel. Slipping her towel over the seat, she slipped in and fired the engine, pulling out of the parking lot to head to motel on the edge of town.

"So, how'd you girls go tonight? Heard you got to go early and fire up the crowd." She asked, it was a nice way of saying that they got dropped to the lower card without her, "Maybe if you get your tits out too you could main event with me."

She tried to laugh at her joke, but was too exhausted after the first drawn out 'hah'. Krista wanted a shower, a beer, a burger and massage from Rhys in that order, she could already feel her muscles stiffening up from the bumps tonight. She spotted the light from the motel up ahead and turned off into the parking lot and pulled up. Peering out in the stark half light cast from the motels fluorescent barrage she could make out crew and performers forming a gaggle around a backstage manager standing on a milk crate. It was usual practice for him to assign rooms, make sure people got placed right so as not to start fights.

Usually she got bunked with Xi and Ar in a family room, Ar getting the big bed while she had to compete with Xi for what was left, one time it had literally been children's bunkbeds. Sometimes, when the other girls were asleep she would slip out and sneak over to Rhys room or one of their cars so they could have some privacy. Krista did a quick scan of the parking lot and saw Rhys Lexus parked up... but also noticed Cayden's truck wasn't here yet... she shook the thought away again as the Manager started to read off names and rooms, starting with some crew and then...

"Aries, Onyxia... room 13"

Krista had nearly started to walk up to grab the key like usual when she realized her name wasn't called. She gave a confused look and shrug to Ar as she got the key and some other names were called.

"Zorro and..."

Her ears perked up as her name was finally called, thinking maybe she got roomed with Lexi so they could get used to working with each other...

"Ravager... room 1"

C-Cayden?! She stammered in her head, screaming, eyes wide in shock. She was being roomed with Cayden? Was this what Diamond meant by working closer? Had the boss set this up?

Rubbing her arms nervously as she walked up for the key, trying to ignore the looks and gossip the rest of the group gave her and quickly retreated back to the car with the key. She grabbed her bag and waved to other girls as they headed to other end of the motel. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, she hoped to get to the room quickly before Cayden turned up, maybe setup some boundaries or rearrange the beds to make it less awkward or give Lexi peace of mind...

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me..." she sighed as she opened room one, "The Honeymoon suite?"

She looked about the room shocked. There was only a king bed, one, singular, not two, not plural, one bed, and the full size wall mirror meant they were going to be seeing each other no matter where they looked. Near the bed, recessed into the wall she spotted a large love heart shaped jacuzzi and shivered slightly, knowing exactly how great that would feel right now, but also how awkward it would be with Cayden in the room or in it with h... no, stop the thought, she did not want to go there.

Dumping her bag on one side the bed, she grabbed her another towel and her toiletries and headed for the shower. She kicked off her boots along the way, shimmying off her blue leather pants with a hop skip and jump as she went. With any luck she could shower before Cayden arrived and they had to deal with all of this.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:25 pm

Another reason she really hoped to get the shower over before Cayden arrived was that it was located right behind a big milky glass wall with a door made in the same material. Opening it she can see the silhouette of her hand and could only imagine how her naked body would look through it. Then again that was with her hand close to the glass. It couldn't be that detailed from further away...

The bathroom was a nice as the rest of the room with large prestine tiles covering the floor and...ohhh...they were heated. From the wall protruded a large double basin made of granit and the shower was a rain style one that came from the cealing above a slightly sunken corner of the room. Of course it was the corner right next to the milk glass and was seperated by nothing from the rest of the room.

As quick as she tries to be, during her shower enevitably Cayden enters the room unbeknown to her. She only realizes this when she sees a slight motion through the milk glass. Immediatly she panics wondering how long he may have been their. As much as this was a shock to her, he didn't seem to want to disturb her shower and by the sound of it was unpacking his things. She felt so watched through the glass eithen though he couldn't see much, right? then he would have said something, right? Krista would probably only get to know once he showered and she got to wat- no, she did not want to go there. again.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:27 am

Krista let out a soft moan of delight as she stepped on the warm tiles, she could definitely get used to perks of being a star... you know, if it didn't involve her flashing her tits each week. Usually the girls and her got stuck in rooms that hadn't been updated since the 70s, but was nice... nicer if she had been alone or with Rhys, she thought as she noticed the frosted glass of the shower that showed into the main room....but, oooh fresh towels!

Sliding off her panties, she started the water and waited for it get warm before stepping in, letting the water drizzle down onto her. While she could appreciate the coverage the rain head gave, letting the warmth run over her for a full minute, eyes closed, before she did anything, she missed the pressure of a regular head gave to loosen her muscles; making the Jacuzzi in the main room seem even more attractive.

She could feel the sweat and grime release from her skin and her eyes opened with glee as she saw the range of complimentary bath products lined up in the shower. It had been too long since she had been able afford anything more than bargain brands or clearance bin specials, and she dove into the scented body washes. Time lost all meaning for Krista as she suds herself up, her hands trailing and traveling all of her body, her eyes half closed as spent probably too long on her breasts and between her legs, even washing the neat little landing strip of hair above her pussy. She even shampooed her hair twice, enjoying beyond words the scent of coconut vanilla over stale beer.

It was on the second wash that she noticed movement through the frosted glass and panicked, freezing for a second and wondering if she should scream, when she realised it must be Cayden. Cursing under her breath, her mind blanked at what to do as she huddled in the corner? Should she stand facing the main room, facing away? Cayden had already seen the front so.... she shook the thought away and shut off the water. Opening the door, she snagged one of the fresh, white, fluffy towels on the rail and started to wrap it around herself, forgoing her old towel which looked feral and mangy by comparison and froze again.

She realised in her rush she had only come into the bathroom with her panties, kicking off her other kit in a trail to room. The thought of pulling on her old panties, fettered with cold sweat repulsed her, so she just gulped and balled them up in her fist. Naked, save for the towel, she double checked it was wrapped securely and opened the bathroom door to the main room.

"So.... two masked wrestlers walk into a bar..." she tried to joke, her face a mask of forced smiles.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:57 pm

Krista wasn't exactly sure if it made it worse or not, but she wasn't the only one showing skin as Cayden had also gotten rid of all the clothes on his upper body, probably just as thankful as you to finally get out of them. "...One saves the other and now they are married? Was that your punchline?" he asked clearly also uncomfortable with the situation but also up to joke about it, looking around the honey moon suite they got and also taking clear notice of her less than clothed state. She can't help but imagine him thinking about her naked when he looks at her like that.

Scratching the back of his head he explains "Yeah...so management thinks that we need to spend as much time together as possible before the reveal of what we discussed earlier...so we can sell it, they say." Krista was well aware of pretty much every members excellent physique, but standing before his ripped body with nothing but a towel covering her and her soiled panties in her fist, her female instinct take much more notice. "I hope you don't mind all this too much. I mean if I hadn't..." he continues, trailing off as to not let himself sink too deep in guilt about doing the right thing.

Expecting Krista to prefer dressing without him in the exact room he suggests "How about I also take a quick shower, you put on some clothes and then we talk?", pulling out his own towel from the bag he brought. Making his way to the bathrom and as such to her he adds though "Let me just say, I promise to help you as much as I can with this." and trying to be polite he holds out his hand to shake, guessing a hug would a bit bit too close for comfort right now. Of course he didn't know that she couldn't really open her hand.

Wanna roll to see if she gets flustered and shakes his hand reflexively, letting the panties fall on the floor :lol: ?
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:34 pm

Rolled, she succeeded in not getting flustered... even rolled to see if the towel stayed secured... the dice were not fans of the lewdity just yet :cry:

"Yeah... not much of punchline right now is," she she kicked aimlessly at her pants to shift them away so no one would trip, "Maybe it'll get funnier with time?"

She blushed and turned away slightly as she noticed his gaze, her arms running the down the towel to make sure it was secure but also momentarily compressing it to her shape and curves. She could see his mask on the night stand next to the bed, guessing he had chosen his side to sleep on.

"They might have a point, I guess," She mumbled as he mentioned management's plan, "I mean, it's like any match, right? You gotta rehearse it beforehand right?"

She nearly added or 'or someone rips your shirt of and flashes your tits to the whole audience', but didn't. She didn't want to bring up Lexi at the moment, Lexi who would probably be in this room instead usually. She blushed as he started to apologize for the incident again and tried to wave him off, moving her arms up to her elbows only to keep the towel in place.

"Hey, no, don't apologize, it's not your fault," she stammered, "It's my fault really, I saw Lexi still had some ring rust and I should have payed more attention... what's done is done right?"

Krista smiled as he offered his hand, freezing for a moment as she remembered her panties were wadded up in her hand, giving him a fist bump instead as she tried and failed to play it cool. She stepped aside to let him use the shower and went to her bag, refusing to look back at the frosted class as she pulled a night shirt and some boxer shorts from her bag to pull on. She kept the the towel on for as long as she could, sliding the shorts up under it and doing a final look around before dropping the towel to quickly pull on the shirt.

She could hear the shower but kept her mind focused on not looking, keeping her back to the shower at all times until she heard a knock at the door. Peering through the peephole she saw it was one Diamond's assistants or interns, the kid who did the dinner order of the show. Opening the door, she had to remind him where her eyes were as he stared intently at her breasts concealed by the thin shirt and snatched the menus from his hand.

"I'll get a burger with the lot, with fries," she ordered, knowing that tomorrow it was probably back to brown rice and vegetables, and before checking the bottle service, "And get me a six pack of corona... and a bottle of tequila."

She decided it was going to be one of those nights and the alcohol might take the awkward edge off for a bit, before remembering Cayden hadn't ordered.

"Hey Cayden, kids here for the dinner order!," she yelled, absentmindedly turning around to shout at the shower, "Do you want anything?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:05 am

I'm sure we'll get enough lewdity :D

The boy gets a little flustered, almost cute in his own was when Krista calls him out. "E-Eh", he pauses, his brain lagging behind a moment before he shakes his head, forcibly ongluing his eyes from her chest, which he probably was so fixated on after her match. "Sorry." he tries to apologize with a blush. He seems to go silent as if holding his breath when she turns for some reason. At the same time the side of her breast feels just a bit chilly in the draft of air through the open door.

She doesn't pay much attention to that immediatly though as she just for that split second forgot to not look towards the shower. She could see the ouutline of his hands pretty clearly through the glass as he leaned against it, letting the water rain down on him soothingly. As his arms streched further away the outline got more washed away and yet she still saw way more than she bargained for as there still was a distinct 3rd appendage dangling limply between his legs.

He stops the water or a moment when she hears her. "For me a steak, please. With roast potatoes if thay have any and a salad. Maybe a couple of cold beers to wash it all down? Did you get yourself something to drink? The minibar's a total rip-off."

As she turns again to make her order though, the boy again is staring more downwards. The reason was her own nightshirt though, the short sleeves prabably have given him a quite decent sideboob action when she turned. God, why was everybody so fixated with her tits these days?!

After she had chewed him out again and sent him away Cayden seems to be finished with his shower, coming out behind the glass moment later with damp ruffled hair and nothing but a towel around his waist to dress him, visibly refreshed. He seems to take his lack of clothing in much more stride though, putting the dirty bundle of clothes in his fist away while he searches for new ones, crouching over his bag. At least this way she didn't have to see the front again. "So how would you wanna start of with our 'training'? I could show you how Lexi and me had started if you want to, but since it's mostly about you getting comfortable with me how would you begin?" he asks, putting on a pair of boxer briefs he had pulled out, under the towel.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:00 pm

"You heard the man!," She scowled at the boy as she turned back around and caught him staring again, trying to hide her fluster with anger, "Make it two six packs of Corona!"

She quickly bundled him back up and pushed the boy back through the door, closing and locking it straight after and rested her forehead against the heavy wood. Fuck, she realised, she could have had steak! Grrr she needed to get rid of her cheap habits.

Turning around, she blushed and gawked as she was confront with the sight of the shower again and quickly looked away. Taking a seat at the small card table/ deck in the room, she grabbed the TV remote and flicked it on as she Cayden came out. Keeping her eyes adverted, she realized it was near impossible to look anywhere in the room without catching some reflection of him. The breeze from the climate control wafted firmly against her as she sat, helping to dry her hair and make her feel human. Eyes half closed, she let her head roll back and stared up at the ceiling.

A flash of anger simmered inside her as he mentioned Lexi, as much as Krista was willing to take the blame as the rookie, she still harbored the whole incident against Lexi. How could she have stuffed up such a simple move so spectacularly? She shook the thought away to focus back on his words.

"What did you do with Lexi?" she asked, half nervously, there was always the backstage scuttlebutt about who was sleeping with who, but the two of them had always seemed to keep it professional behind the curtains.

"Nnnnngh,' she groaned, stretching her stiffening neck and looking back at the Jacuzzi forlornly, "How about we start after dinner?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:04 pm

Throwing on a big saggy shirt, Cayden makes it much easier for Krista to find places she could look at as he joins her at the table, taking the seat right next to her to make a point. "Well first off it may be quite natural and understandable for you to kinda ball up and pull your arms close when I get too close or touch you in a let's call in sensual manner." he explains, laying a his big hand on her shoulder, gently applying pressure and warmth to her sore muscles in a soothing manner to gauge how much work they had in that direction. "Lexi didn't have much problems with that, but I did. We need to practice that at first. Once we're more comfortable with each other we can work on other stuff."

Turning on the TV Krista instinctively lands on the sports channel, where her wardrobe malfuction if you could even call it that was discussed in detail. Where in detail means a hight resolution close up of it in the background while the hosts made demeaning comments and through out wild hypothesis like that always did. Cayden frowns at this, telling her. "Don't listen to those assholes. They never even set a foot on stage..."
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Krista relaxed a bit as she saw Cayden at least half dressed now, she was used to seeing guys and girls in their underwear, hell it was half the job, but without that thin stretch of cloth was a jumble of feelings. She did her best not to flinch away as he touched her shoulder, not because it was him, but because it wasn't Rhys touching her. Of the all the ways she thought tonight was going to end, but ending up in a hotel room with Cayden instead of Rhys was not part of it.

"It does not surprise me that Lexi didn't have a problem getting handsy," she grumbled, trying to laugh it off as she watched the news.

She had hoped with the size of their promotion it wasn't going to be anything big, maybe some fallout of social media and fan sites, the odd google search in years to come might be an issue, but now.... Grrrr, there was no way her step dad and step brothers weren't going to see it now. At least they didn't know it was under the mask, she thought, happy now that she'd kept the identity of the character secret from even her family. Krista knew that her family were she was aware she was part of the business, but not as a performer, no that too dangerous apparently... well... maybe they had a point now.

"I bet the Boss is gonna love all this free press," she tried to sound upbeat, putting her hand atop his and smiling as she looked in his eyes.

Krista knew it would have been hard for Cayden to admit he was also uncomfortable, seeing it as a sign of his strength and not weakness. If he could get through it than so could she.

"How about I give you a shoulder rub then while we wait for dinner?" she smiled, standing up behind him as she kept watching the hosts comment on her body and sexuality, "Onyxia says I'm terrible at them"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Cayden laughed, cringing just a bit as he anwers. "No she really doesn't. Her problems are more about restraint actually." seeming to remember more than one acoourance of her getting a bit too handsy...not counting today. Her family not knowing it was her gave her some relief, but then again she wouldn't be too surprised if one of them unknowingly jerked off to her, making it somehow worse again.

"Yeah...I didn't want to say it, but in our position right now, there really isn't such a thing as bad publicity." he replies. Her reaction to his hand, wasn't that bad so he told her so, trying to encourage her. "That's a good start."also smiling in her direction as the hosts began doubting the official response their organisation has churned out to get ahead of the rumors. "There clutching straws at this point. I mean if they really wanted to make Zorro Asul more sexual, why not just make the costume shorter like everyone else." "I think they're just desperate, trying to make a media splash with this."

Cayden shakes his head at that, but Krista quickly regains his attention by her offer. "They can't be that terrible if she keeps letting you give them to her. But if this helps you to get comfortable with me..." he jokes, leaningback in the chair he sat on and looking up to Krista with his head turned back. "Do your worst~" another warm smile on his face.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Krista rolled her eyes at the men on the TV, the old troglodytes probably wanted them to bring back the Bra and Panties matches from the old days as well. Krista had always been proud of her costume because it wasn't meant to be about her tits or ass, she wanted to be known for her wrestling like any guy would. It got under her skin that those old farts thought it had to be about sleazing her out... and that that was what the company had planned possibly.

She dug her fingers into Cayden's shoulders as he leaned back, kneading the rubbing the muscles as she worked. She'd seen a few of bumps he'd taken in the match and worked at those.

"Oh... so you Onxyia, huh?" She probed, her voice overly sly as she tried to chip away at the edges to see if there was actually something there, "You talk a lot about back rubs with her, or are you the more giving kind?"
exalted

Next

Return to Private Games