X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Sat May 28, 2022 6:53 pm

Nyx doesn't notice Krista until she sits down beside her, focused on her food and the rerun of 'How to Train Your Dragon'. The protagonist Hiccup is currently trying to fly on his unlikely dragon companion Toothless after hurting it's tail and building a prostetic that he needed to control. It was a lesson about teamwork, instinct and trusting each other after the sheetsheet Hiccup wrote became useless in the wind and the iconic score boomed through the speakers.

"Oh. Good morning." Nyx greets Krista, sighing when she hears her question. "Like I shouldn't think too much about what's to come and just do what I do best." she replies after a short pause, smiling at Krista appreciative for her concern and how good of a friend she is if a bit stubborn sometimes. Krista's next question makes her move along though and shake whatever thoughs she had about that. "Mh. Sure. We haven't gotten to have a good run together in a while. I'll just finish this and get dressed. I saw a nice footpath up a hill yesterday. The view should be good up there." she says, gesturing to her half eaten bowl of cereal.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 29, 2022 12:35 pm

"When did kids tv get so...crap?" Krista grumbled as they watched, "Whatever happened to classics like Swat Kats or Biker Mice From Mars... I fear for future of of children's imagination if this is all they have.."

Finishing her cereal quickly, she agreed with Nyx's plan and tip toed back up stairs. Poking her head into the master bedroom to see if Cayden was awake yet before slipping him. Seeing him apparently still out of it on the bed, she slipped out of her shirt and boxers, opening up her bag to search about for her workout wear again.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 29, 2022 1:12 pm

"Hey!" Nyx offendedly puffs up and turns to Krista after she mocks the film. "I fear for them too when I see some crap like Boss Baby, but this film is amazing, ok? So don't knock it till you've seen it from start to finish." she tells her, shaking her head as she finished her bowl as well.

She finishes a bit faster as she had a little less of it left, putting away the dish before making her way upstairs to her room. Krista follows soon after though and seems to have succeeded in not waking Cayden. Pretty convinced of that and thanks to the rustling of clothes in her bag making very similar noises as he does getting out of the bed behind her, she doesn't hear him approaching her naked body from behind, only getting accutely aware when he grabs her ass posessively.

He's ready for her to shoot up from this and catches her with his healing arm, having taken it out of the sling and wrapping it around her body, caressing her waist as he chuckles behind her ear "Pretty early to see a full moon." planting a kiss on her neck and taking a deep whiff of her hair. "Have you managed to sleep well even without our desert?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 29, 2022 2:10 pm

Krista's first impulse was to wrench and pull the around her waist, but knowing it was Cayden and his busted wing, decided not to. Slapping away his hand from her ass like he was reaching for a chip again.

"Well I kept having this dream about a weird guy groping my tits" she smiled back at him over her shoulder, "And then I woke up to find a weird guy groping my tits, we should really talk to a psychologist about that, did your mother ween you off onto the bottle too soon? Do you have separation anxiety you're transposing on to my perky milkers, hmmmm?"

Spinning away from him, she went back to her bag and pulled out the kit she had been digging for before his interruption.

"Sorry, but Nyx and I have some other cardio in mind," she winked, pulling on some leggings and a sports bra, black with lime green accents, "You can come if you want... or you can keep Aries company..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 29, 2022 2:39 pm

"Hm. Doesn't sound like me." Cayden playfully denies doing anything wrong. "Are you sure you're not thinking of another fake boyfriend with benefits of yours?" he jokes, letting her untangle herself to dress as he sits on the bed and watches. "I think I'll leave the two of you to your different cardio for now and keep my reserves for our next session." he winked back, letting his upper body fall back onto the bed, smiling as he tells her to have fun.

Downstairs, Nyx is doing some stretches by the mudroom, a bordeaux red sportsbra clinging to her chest while a pair of black booty shorts hug her tight ass trying to contain it as she bends over to lay her torso against her leg in a front split. It was always amazing to see her flexibility and how calm she got doing her stretches, not noticing Kirsta with her head facing straight down against her knee.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 29, 2022 2:46 pm

Krista cocked her head to the side as she saw Nyx stretching, the cogs turning already as she realized it was an opportunity not to be missed. Krista didn't believe in cold stretching, she'd read some articles about how it actually lessened strength and endurance and possibly increased risk of injury over warm stretching. The other part was that it left you vulnerable to pranks when your muscles hadn't warmed up to let you give a chase quickly.

Dashing forwards while Nyx was in the split, she quickly shot a hand down the back of her shorts, grabbing a handful of the g-string Nyx was never without and gave a sharp tug. Not enough to damage the garment or hurt her, but enough to wake her completely.

"Later loser!" she laughed over her shoulder as she quickly scampered out the front door, using the moment it would take Nyx to recover and stand to get out on the street.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 29, 2022 9:06 pm

Nyx moans out a high pitched squeal, her upper body shooting upwards as her legs were trapped in the split position and the red string she wore extended over the hem of her shorts up to her lower back, staying there as Krista ran away already. "Oh, Imma get you for that!" Nyx yelled after her, scrambling on the floor to get up and resetting her panties were they were supposed to be as Krista escaped though the door.

True to Nyx description Krista saw a big hill in the distance as she looked around herself on the sidewalk, a dirt path going off the curve of the road at the end of their street and into the vegetation behind. She then also heard and saw Nyx dashing out of the front door, ready to chase Krista up that very hill with a look of playful determination on her face. "Yeah. That's the hill. And if I get to you before you're on top, I'll show you what the real loser gets." she yells, running at her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 29, 2022 11:25 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolled some dice to see what happened:
Nyx Roll: 14,10
Krista: 17....1

Krista took the moment she had to take in the outside and orient herself, having arrived in the fading light it was her first time really seeing the area and it's natural beauty. She saw the path to the hill just as she heard the door close behind her and knew Nyx was coming hard. Skipping into her gate as she twisted slightly to the side to see how Nyx was doing.

"Catch me you can, loser" She challenged back to the other woman and got stuck back in seriously.

Taking off, she made sure to measure her pace and breathing, burning herself up early would only mean disaster at the end. Her longer legs gave her more travel than Nyx and she exploited it, concentrating on the sound of her breaths and the footfalls of her own feet and those behind her. Her skin glowed with perspiration in the morning cool and light as foot followed foot, but eventually she heard Nyx's pace falter and become uneven, a sign of her being gassed.

"Hah! Told you shouldn't cold stretch!" she laughed briefly over her shoulder.

Krista felt the ground start to turn upwards as she hit the base of the hill, near imperceptible at first until the angle became very acute. Looking up at the steep incline, Krista knew this would be the real challenge and steeled herself. Her thighs and calf burned as she tried to power through, lungs soon joining them as he laboured briefing filled all senses... oh damn this sucked... why had she thought this was good idea. She lost all track of Nyx as her world became focused purely on the suck she was experiencing.

Finally, she saw the crest the hill and the fear that this hill would go on forever evaporated. Nearly there, so close... just one foot and then the other... she saw a picnic table at the top, a good enough finishing line as any other... just one foot and then the other and ...

"AHHHH!" she yelped as the paving stone beneath her foot wobbled and slid as she landed.

Thrown off balance, she felt her ankle roll and she stumbled to the side, cursing under her breath. Hobbled, she glanced towards the table, she was so close. Limping and hopping, she tried to keep as much weight off the ankle as she could... so close... nearly there... just 10 more metres....5 metres... and...

"Got you Bitch!" Nyx shouted in Victory as her arms suddenly wrapped around Krista's waist, tackling her against the edge of the table and bending her over it.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 30, 2022 10:30 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

reminds me off the sock game

Maybe she shouldn't have made it so competitive after all with her move right from the getgo, but there was something exciting as well as Nyx pinned her against the table, her hand pressing down on her back as she kept Krista flush against the edge with her hips pressing against her rear and her feet struggling to find a footing, her toes barly touching the ground. The wooden top felt cold against her stomach but quickly warmed in her fired up state.

"Mh, Mh...Mhhhh...What do we have here?" the little devil muses behind her, pulling her hands back and down her sides to her legging covered ass, mauling at her cheeks before planting a meaty slap on the right one. That wasn't meaty enough though it seems as she grabs the hem with both hands instead and peels them from her skin, exposing it to the fresh morning air.

Stopping any attempt to get up she steps a little to her side and grabs a bundle of Krista's bra, pinning her down as she takes another swing that cracked against Krista's bare skin this time, making it flush and tingle after the spike of pain faded along with the echo of the sound it produced.

"You like to give wedgies, huh? Making them dig into my pussy and ass?" Nyx then taunts, smirking as she grabs the top of Krista's panties and pulls much like she had done to her. But instead of letting them snap back down like she had, Nyx starts teasing her with them, increasing and decreasing the tension, making it rub up and down her clit.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 30, 2022 11:00 am

Krista gasped as she felt the stinging blow to tight ass, blushing deeply as she felt her sweaty compression tights roll down her rear to bundle across her thighs. An electric tingle buzzed through her, that same tingle that Rhys had always exploited and she feared to admit to she liked. She could feel the cold morning air rapidly chill the sweat shining her ass, counter attacking and exacerbating the sting burn of the spank at the same time. The fear of another jogger coming upon the scene flashed through her mind, but didn't give her the strength to struggle, instead subconsciously making her pussy moisten slightly more.

She bit her lip as Nyx grabbed a handful of the back of her sports bra and twisted, the front of the garment painfully constricting around her tits and nipples which proudly tented the taut fabric. Krista had nearly left the house without panties after her run in with Cayden and now wasn't quite sure if that was a good idea or bad idea as she went cross-eyed from Nyx's first wedgie. Part of her couldn't help but compare the situation to the last match as her groin was fiery mess of pain and stimulation. She couldn't hold back the next groan as Nyx sawed the tight fabric camel toeing her back and forth, an obvious damp spot starting to show from where it molded to the shape of her lips.

"Gah! Can't you take a joke?' she posted, kicking weakly in space, her feet off the ground and only able to fail from the knee due to her tights
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 30, 2022 11:19 am

"Sure I do. You just aren't able to handle the crack back it seems." Nyx chuckles, very much enjoying the effect her ministrations had on Krista with no bad conscience in sight as she forces these lewd sound from her. Having had her fun with her panties though she stops keeping them tight. But of course she didn't just let them go, pulling them down to join the restraining bundle of her leggins instead and uncovering her dampening slit.

Brushing her hand up her inner thigh she then brings it up to cup her mound. "Oh. Going bare now like me, huh? Wanna impress Cayden?" she notes, giggling as the starts caressing her clit directly. She knew her way around Krista's body way too well and played her like a fiddle. "And how wet you are. Still getting excited for little old me like old times?" she hushes, pushing a finger into her drooling slit.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 30, 2022 12:23 pm

"This is not a proportional response!" Krista rapidly whined as she felt her panties slip down to join her tight.

She blushed harder, her breath panting rapidly, as Nyx cupped her sex and felt her smoothness, her words biting in her ears. Nyx hadn't known about Rhys and Krista really didn't want to explain that, or Cayden, the notion that she had done it for anybody but herself... not that she needed to as the next thing out of her mouth was a sharp squeal as she felt Nyx's finger squirm inside her.

"Guhhhahhhhh... ah-are you serious?" she mewled, "Here? What if someone comes?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 30, 2022 12:42 pm

"Hehe, We're all alone here...Or would you rather we go home and ask Cayden to join us in the shower for some warm stretching?" Nyx asks in response, twisting her finger around to stretch her opening, making her digit as wet as the pussy it was teasing. "We could totally do that, or..." she starts to tease, letting the conjunction linger and promise something of even greater shame to follow, which swifltly becomes apparent when her slick finger slides out and up to be replaced by another pair as it probes at Krista's tight backdoor finally letting her finish her proposition. "...I'll help you stretch for now~"

Her clenching sphincter struggles to hold out it's invader but is no match her own lubrication, the tip of her finger starting to poke into her untrained opening like Aries first did a couple of night before. Nyx surely wanted to both get back at Krista for what she did that night between her legs while also eager to make her squeal as their bulky friend had, another sensitive spot on her long list of weak points she had amassed while exploring Krista's body. "So what's it gonna be?~" she asked in a singsong voice, one push away from invading Krista's pucker.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 30, 2022 1:36 pm

"Nnnnngghhhhh god, why are so obsessed with having a three way with Cayden?" Krista mewled as Nyx kept playing with her.

She bit her lip to muffle her moan as she felt Nyx add another finger to splay her pussy open, missing the transition of the other finger up to her rear until she felt the tell tale pressure. Her body suddenly shot up with massive shot of adrenaline as her body acted on instinct with panic, put on the absolute edge by everything over the last few days.

"No!" she snapped suddenly, voice dripping with venom, "Don't fucking touch me there...."

Krista felt her elbow start to snap and fly back towards Nyx, fight and flight instinct ruling her actions, but caught it tucked it to her chest before it could connect. Rolling sharply to the side, she freed herself from the startled Nyx and slipped off the table, rolling her tights back over the curve of her cheeks.

Krista shook her hands back and forth and nearly bounced from foot to foot as her body flowed with and tried to dump the excess fear adrenaline coursing through her veins. Cursing under her breath as she paced, she saw a water fountain over to one side and went to take a drink. Her hands kept fumbling with the button and she cursed again loudly, wanting to break something, or throw something or anything.

Forcing herself to stop, slow down and take three deep breaths, in and out, she finally started to calm down, looking over with guilt at Nyx.

"Nyx... fuck.... I'm sorry, I didn't mean... it's not you, it's just..." She stammered, trying to explain but just getting more worked as her hands started to go haywire again, "It's just I've got this thing, this hang up, from before you and me, from before I was even Azul... okay, it just... it just takes me back to bad time..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 30, 2022 1:56 pm

"Maybe I just like the thought of it." she answered simply, staying in her playful attitude until Krista suddenly starts to buck and resist exponentially harder, her rolling move resulting in kicking Nyx in the chin with her knee and sending her tumbling backwards onto the mulch that layed around the table.

She groaned after sitting up and held her jaw, circling in in it's sockets to test if everything was ok. It seemed to be fine, except a bit of blood on her bottom lip, her teeth having penetated the inside skin were she bit her lip while teasing Krista, trying to penetrate something completely different.

"Oww... That was a bit hardcore even for me." she grumbles, standing up and spitting some more blood into the grass as her anxious friend fumbled with the water fountain. Hearing her continue to stutter and stammer her way to an apology she switches to worried though.

"Hey..." She starts in a calm voice, walking over to Krista to grab her jittery hands. "It's ok. Nothing happened. We're good." she says, steadily rubbing her thumbs over the back of Krista's palm to give her a sensation to cencentrate on and calm her breathing. She gently tugged at them to lead her to the bench beside the table. "Come. We'll sit down for a bit."

Keeping hold of her hand she sits them both down straddeling the bench, waiting for her to calm down. Finally having gotten there she carefull asks. "What happened?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 31, 2022 12:05 pm

"You wanna know? You really wanna..." Krista mumbled, sitting down on the bench, running her hands through her hair to try and calm them, "Okay then... so my eighteenth birthday, only a couple weeks out from graduating high-school, right? And everything is just looking.... boring... I mean just stuck, in time, in place, just trapped in small town Podunk with no hope and no future..."

Sitting up, she tried to keep her hands still, clutching her knees tightly as she got to the next part.

"So my eighteenth birthday my boyfriend picks me up after work and we go out for tacos.... I know that sounds bad, but it was actually kinda sweet, we only had a burger and pizza place in town, where I worked, so it might going out to the next town over at least... but yeah, so we got tacos... and then he pulls the truck over to the usual make out place and we fool around a bit. We'd done it a few times at that point and we were bad at it, you know, not enough experience or foreplay so yeah, but it's not like they taught any of the stuff in school there, only abstinence this and purity that..."

She gulped hard as she got to next part, knowing she was past the point of no return in revealing it.

"So we're making out and he suddenly says he has a surprise for me, but I have to wear a blindfold... a red flag now I know better, but 18 year old me didn't.... so he blindfolds me and I'm thinking he going to surprise me jewelry or something, a necklace, earrings, maybe a ring.... instead, the little fucker, had gotten ideas from watching online porn where they don't actually show you the reality of it or the prep needed and.... but next thing I know he's pinning me down and his cock is in my ass... no lube... no warning, no prep, just dry and as fuck cock in my ass... you can imagine I had some choice words, but he says it'll feel better if he keeps going, he knows, he's the expert..."

Krista stood up and physically cringed as she remembered the next part.

"Well it must have hurt for him as well because he started looking for something to use as lube and apparently the only thing he found was the sachet of hot sauce from the tacos... and yeah he did... the fucker actually used it, he was wearing a condom at least so he didn't feel it, but yeah, now I had ass full of cock and hot sauce... our relationship didn't last much past this point..."

Sighing deeply, she started to calm down more, enjoying the slight euphoria and venting catharsis.

"I'm not sure what was more painful or humiliating, the event itself or sneaking back home and hiding from my father and brothers while I tried to pour milk down my crack to deal with the hot sauce... or the next day going to school and hearing all the rumors he had spread about me... well, I found a coach pretty soon after that and put it all in the rear view..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 31, 2022 12:37 pm

Nyx nodded, ready to listen to whatever Krista had to share. She doesn't interupt her story, only grimacing in knowing annoyance and soon after rage as it went on. "Aw. Kristaaa..." she mewled, standing up as well to embrace her friend and gently rub her back. "That must have stung like a bitch. Not only physically but also the mentally to be exploited like that. Fuck that guy. I'd love to dig up that pricks adress with you and give him the hot sauce enema he deserves if that would help you, though I don't think it would..."

"But you know I wouldn't do something like that to you, right?" She then asks, trying to to lighten the mood a bit by adding. "For one thing, I don't have any hotsauce hidden in my pants as you know from rummaging around in there." A lighthearted chuckle escaping her mouth as the tension of the situation lessens and starts to transitions back to how it should be.

"I won't push the matter any more, but you should really consider letting go of that. It's not healthy and you're a much stronger woman than you were back then. So if you ever want to replace that memory with something better any time soon, I'll be here." she promises, solidifying her emphathy one last time before ultimately pulling them out of the depressing hole they ended up in by pulling back from the hug and joking with a wide grin "Though I guess, Cayden would be a better fit to show you how a real man pleases a womans ass right~", giving Krista's behind a lovely little tap and squeeze.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 31, 2022 1:13 pm

"Ewww gross, just fucking stop," Krista half laughed and pushed Nyx off her gently "Just leave it okay, it's just a reflex thing, it just sends me back to that moment of panic. Why is everyone so obsessed about sticking stuff up there anyway? What's so wrong with my vagina you pervs always have to look over at it's neighbor?"

Testing her ankle, she started to limp down hill back to the house.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 31, 2022 1:26 pm

"What? At this point it would serve more of a therapeutic intervention than anything else anyway." Nyx laughed, coming up behind Krista to grab her arm and lay it around her shoulders, taking the weight off the ankle. "Here. We don't want to have our next frontliner unable to compete, right?" It wasn't that bad but if there was an icepack in the freezer that would certainly be appreciated, much like not having to stumble down the hill on it.

Either way, it took the two of them quite a bit longer to get down than their chase up the incline and finally getting thorugh the front door again they are greeted by Cayden from the kitchen. He was making some eggs for breakfast by the looks of it, listening to the radio and generally relaxed. Seeing the two he became a bit worried though.

"You two want some e-...W-What happened?" he switched midsentence as he turned around, setting down the spatula and taking the eggs from the heat to come and help.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:56 am

"No, because that would still imply I actually want... you know what? Forget it, we're done talking about this." Krista shook her head as Nyx kept up the backdoor talk down the hill.

She blushed when they opened the door and Cayden came running to help, slightly put off from being crowded and the conversation that had just ended with Nyx.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," She tried to reassure him, trying to hobble away from the two of them, "It's just a rolled ankle, I'll be fine, just gotta ice it and strap it up, not my first rodeo."

Trying to work her way around to the kitchen, opened to freezer to see if an ice pack was inside before having to raid her first aid kit.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games