X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Fri May 20, 2022 9:42 am

She found everything she needed and more in the kitchen, no copper pots or anything but all in all it was well put together with a gas stove taking center stake on the wall. Cayden sauntered after her, leaning on the island as Krista organized the stuff on the counter. "You cheats, huh? Well Aries took one of the smaller rooms but I haven't yet. You and Nyx can take the master bedroom if you want though." he explains and proposes, not too loud though as Nyx would have propably jumped to that right away if she heard him. He was more interested in Krista's answer.

Nyx has thrown herself onto the couch and turned on the tv, knowing all too well from previous experience that she wouldn't do anything other than hold Krista up in the kitchen until a fight broke out and she got banished again. Krista got the expected answers from Nyx and Aries concering the level of spice they wanted and Cayden said. "I don't know how spicy your norm is so it's hard to say. I'm usually not that sensitive to it so I'll just trust your palette for now."
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 22, 2022 10:21 am

"And what if what I want to is to have the big room all to myself huh? Leave you sleeping on the couch?" She teased as he was noncommittal about the bedrooms, "Hmmm, would you come scratching at my door in the middle of the night, looking for a treat?"

She popped a corn chip into her mouth and crunched down on it loudly, playfully swatting his hand away from the bag as he reached for one. She quickly diced some onion and capsicums as he mused over the spiciness, throwing them into a pan of hot oil to start browning and searing.

"Hmmm, well I guess that depends on your plans for the evening?" she grinned back at him, gesturing around with the knife as she did so, "Cause chili and cootch do not do well together."
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 22, 2022 12:02 pm

He laughed, sinking his head for a bit. "Hmmm. That wouldn't really be fair would it. With me paying for the house and all." He playfully replied, extending certain words as he walked over to get one of the corn chips. "Maybe I'll just go and ask Nyx if she wants to share the bed. She seemed very eager to give me treats after all." he continued teasingly, reaching out for the bag only to be stopped by Krista.

"Oh, does our little fox have food envy?" He admonished, faking an appalled grimace but smiling again soon after. Concerning his plans he then got closer behind her, leaning over her shoulder but not kissing her cheek like he did this morning, whispering. "I planned to show you how a 10 might look...And after that I'd do another thorough followup inspection to see how close to factory fresh your little coochie had gotton again."

With the word thorough he shoved his hands down between them, groping her ass through her pants on the way before pushing two fingers deeper between her thighs and hooking the upwards to find said cooch.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 22, 2022 12:32 pm

"Ahhh, really pushing this notion of benefits, aren't you?" she gasped as she felt his presence behind her before his hand groped her rear, "Or are you always this careless with your hands around women with knives?"

She bit her lip as she felt his hand slip between her thighs and then press deeper, rising up on the balls on her feet slightly. Trying to keep her attention on the meal, she added the mince and started to brown it off.

"So I guess you wont be happy hungry then, if you planning on such a big desert?" She teased, leaning back against him slightly, "And if I see you even look at the hot sauce bottle, I swear, you will never even catch a wiff of my cootchie's ghost again"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 22, 2022 12:52 pm

He continued to tease her slit through the cloth for a bit longer, dragging his finger over it in circles. "No further than you approve of course." he muses and explains his apparent carelessness. "Oh. Only around those who I trust not to cut off my fingers." he says, continueing fearlessly with said digits even as she leaned against him a bit.

"I guess I can forgo a bit of spicyness for that." he smirks, turning his head to kiss her after all as his hand pulls back, keeping it pressed against her for as long as possible and giving her ass a little swat in return for the one he received on his hand as he disentangles himself from her. "I'll show Nyx her room then."

Having settled the room debate he takes a grumbling Nyx from the couch to bring her upstairs, leaving Krista to finish the meal for the four of them with the tingling afterglow in her loins and the expectations for the night he had left her with.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 22, 2022 1:07 pm

Krista rolled her eyes as he left to show Nyx, mumbling to herself as she finished the meal.

She threw in the different spices she needed with some water and set the stove it simmer to down, adding the secret ingredient when she saw no one was looking before hiding it away in her bag again. She could hear Nyx and Cayden moving around upstairs as she started to set the dining room table, warming some tortillas to have alongside the corn chips to suit however people wanted it. She placed the couple bottles of hot sauce she knew Aries and Nyx liked on the centre table.

"Come and get it, and bring ya manners 'cause we eatin' fancy like," she shouted for the others to hear, "Spice it as ya like it"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 22, 2022 1:28 pm

The three others came one after the other in a quick pace, Aries first as she only had to get up from the hammock and Nyx second as she came running down the stairs. Cayden took just a bit more time, seing them all sitting down as he got to the ground floor and taking a seat himself.

"Hmmm. Looks great." he complements Krista as the two hungry hyenas started to grab the first building blocks, approving as a side mention themselves. "Uh-huh","Yeah I'm starving"

Cayden smiled at one occasion when he caught Krista's eyes and looked at a bottle of hot sauce in defiance of her rule not to even do that. But he did indeed not grab any of them as he filled a tortilla. All of them were unaware of any secret ingredient, happily eating Krista's food and mmh'ing all around.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 23, 2022 10:12 am

Krista ate slowly to savor the moment more than anything, a sit down meal at a table with what amounted to closet family she had, as messed up as that was, was a rare occurrence. Too many days on the road, eating out of the car from Styrofoam takeout containers, microwave dinners or instant noodles.

She let out an audible groan of disappointment as she heard her phone go off in the kitchen, knowing the moment had been too good to last. Standing up, she waved for the others to stay put and keep eating as she got it. Taking several minutes, she mulled the call over in her head as she came back.

"So that was Diamond, calling about the new address for tomorrow," she started, "Apparently we over sold the the next show so they had to find a bigger place"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 23, 2022 10:34 am

One could even call it tranquility, but somewhat proven in Krista's life there had always been a storm following the calm. The others kept eating and snickering as they sat at the table when she took the call. They see her reenter the room after minutes pass, noticing that she needed to tell them something instead of merely continuing her meal.

They need a moment as well to think about what she just said. Nyx ist the first one to answer "Isn't that good?", but Cayden interjects with another question. "That depends. How far is it from here and what kind of bigger place did they find?"

Waiting for more of an explanation they all stopped to eat momentarily and looked at Krista expectingly. "Did Diamond give you any details?" Aries asks, adding to the pile of questions that quickly started to weigh down on that bit of peace they had found themselves in.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 23, 2022 10:47 am

"I dunno, she just gave me the address." She shrugged her shoulders as she sat down, sliding the scribbled on note across the table, "Weren't we at the music bar last time we were here? What was it, Bob's Country Bunker... had that stage with the chicken wire... guess we had about hundred people there last time... who knows how big the next show will be, Diamond just said to turn up their tomorrow for a scripts and rehearsal."

Distracted by her conversation, she didn't notice Aries getting a wicked grin and secretly spiking Cayden's nachos with hot sauce.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 23, 2022 11:03 am

Cayden took the note to look at the address not seeming to recognise it from the expression he makes. "We'll see I guess. Problems for tomorrow." he says sliding the note back from where he took it and not noticing Aries dab some sauce on his food right under his nose.

As Krista mentiones the bar Nyx also remembers and groans, rolling her eyes. "Yeah I remember! I had a print of that wire on my face for like two days afterwards...Thanks again by the way for that" she fumes up looking at Aries who pushed her against said fence that day. The suspect in question grins mischievously and takes another bit of her food, playing the innocent in both that regard and when Cayden bit into his nacho one again.

His face scrunches up confused by the sudden head, looking down at his plate and seeing the added sauce. Aries didn't have many ways to get out of this though as Cayden knew that Krista surely didn't do it, if not for her rule earlier for the fact that he spoke to her a second ago. So he looked over to her with a questioning look, at which point she couldn't control her laughter. "Oh what? Is the big Ghost Ravager scared of of a little bit of heat?" she mocked.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 23, 2022 11:26 am

Krista rolled her eyes as Nyx started in on Aries about that old thing again. It's not like Nyx hadn't gotten even over it, it had been the start of the Aries' and Lexi's hardcore run that lead to Krista and Nyx thumb tacking Lexi's bra and framing Aries. Lost in thought, she didn't really pay attention to the argument between Cayden and Aries either, grabbing her bowl and some chips and heading upstairs.

"Well I had to drive Lexi around today so I deserve to take the first bath, suckers!" she called, "If you're lucky I'll leave some hot water"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 23, 2022 11:46 am

They didn't object to Krista, still caught up in their own topics. Cazden started to bring the dishes back to the kitchen for cleaning, not having much to add to Aries and Nyx discussion about that fight a long time ago and not getting anywhere with Aries himself about the sneaky sauce she had chosen to put on his food.

Going upstairs she found a corridor with four doors, two on either side after she went up the two flights of stairs. On one side were the two smaller bedrooms while the bathroom and master bedroom were situated on the other. The interior followed the style downstairs, more of a nice house than a fancy sweet. There was no jacuzzi this time but the tub was spacious and looking into the corner of the room she found her old friend the shower head.

Her day had been a mess as the trend would predict so maybe she could try out those relaxant salts she bought even though they were technically planned for after her next match.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 23, 2022 12:16 pm

Krista rolled her shoulders and stretched as she closed the door behind her. Happy to finally take a load off she started to kick off her socks and shoes, feeling every mile and bump in the road suddenly. She shivered as she saw the detachable shower head, forcing her mind not to replay the scenes from days past in the locker room or even further back in private with Rhys. Pulling off her top, she folded it neatly with her pants and put them aside, as her only decent formal set she always protected them.

Turning on the hot water in the shower, she let it run for a moment to get hot, still perplexed that any supposedly sane person could even contemplate having a bath without showering the muck off first. With only her bra and panties to go, she stood by the sink as she rolled them down her thighs, examining herself in the mirror. Her delicate little flower was still a bit and inflamed after the abuse the abuse it received the day before, though she was happy the security barrier hadn't left any dark bruising.

Seeing steam starting to top the shower she turned back to fiddle with controls to bring to a useable temp before getting in.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 23, 2022 12:32 pm

Seeing herself completly bare without that landing strip she kept for so long was a bit unusal, but she knew why it was gone and who she let so close to it to remove. The water quickly reached the desired temperature and didn't take a couple of minutes like some of the shitholes she regrettably had to cope with in the past.

As exhaused as her body felt, as wonderful was the hot water flowing down her body, warming her sore muscles soothingly and taking with it some of the grime that had accumuated over the long ride here.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 23, 2022 12:43 pm

Finished with the shower and quick scrub, she gave her hair a quick ring out rather than bother with a towel. Flicking on the heat lamp in the ceiling she started to fill the tub, happy it was a full adult tub and not one of those tiny little half jobs that were fine for children but didn't cut it for big people really. She shivered slightly as the water beading her body started to cool before the rays of the heat lamp sufficiently dried and warmed her up.

Playing with the temperature, she finally hit the sweet spot she was looking for, just slightly too hot, and threw in a handful of the relaxant salt. Climbing in, she decided to let the tub fill up with her in it rather than wait, enjoying the way the water penetrated the surface to filling tub to flow around her legs still. She could really get used to living like a human being, she decided, making a note to throw out that little foot spa she kept in the back of the Demon for her time at the cheap places.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 23, 2022 12:55 pm

The water burned slightly but as expected the pain faded rather quickly, especially as the level rose and the falling stream didn't hit her directly, a gust of warmth spreading around the point it collided. As the water kept rising she felt it encapsulate her body bit by bit until only her head, rested again the back remained above.

The salt she added also started to take effect, her muscles getting less tense by the minute as silence took over the room. With no more water running she could just about make out some more movement downstairs, then more clearly in the corridor outside and through the wall that that bordered the master bedroom.

From the sound of the footsteps she could guess that it was either Cayden or Aries, but the sound in the room beside her all but confirmed it to be him, probably putting his stuff away in there and making the prospect of him and Krista sleeping there together become more and more real.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 23, 2022 1:04 pm

Krista let the tub fill and fill, soon losing the feel the stream on her legs as the water level rose up her stomach to the swell of her breasts and then her nipples. She nearly had a moment of panic as she heard footsteps outside and sloshed slightly as she covered up, even though everyone in the house had more than seen enough of her breasts. Turning off the top after the water line had just cleared her breasts, she dunked a face washer in the water and slunk down to enjoy the soak. Happy she didn't have to share this one, she enjoyed the heat, caught slightly between being steamed and being burnt.

Rolling up the face washer, she twisted out most of the water before laying it over her eyes and letting her worries soak away. Slowly, using the buoyancy of her arms she let her finger tips trail and trace lightly over her body, starting at her legs and dancing upwards.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 23, 2022 1:12 pm

Despite her fear no one came to disturb her time alone, having all the room she needed to relax completely. Covering her eyes and ridding herself of her sight she can concentrate even more on the sense of touch triggering goosebumbs in her wake as she caresses her skin ever so gently, enhancing the feeling even more. Following the natural curves of her legs and getting closer to her waist, arousal also came into the mix, her breathing already more of a pant from the heat and steam becoming even more pronounced.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Slowly and sensually, her hands trailed through the green waters to her breasts, her nipples hard despite the heat and her finger tips just barely graced the swell of her bust. She traced lightly circles, concentric patterns that teased closer on each pass to her nipples until she was tracing the circumference of her small pink areolas. Pinching her nipples lightly beneath the murky depths, she whimpered lightly, and slowly trailed on hand back down her stomach to dance between her thighs, tracing each lip of her fold gingerly to see how tender she was still down there
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games