X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Tue May 17, 2022 12:12 pm

Nyx grumbled disappointedly but retreated from the dash. "Ok. Ok." she said, content with her bag of chips for the time being and pulling it back from Kristas hand when she was about to reach for it.

She listened closely to what she told her, brushing over the empty threat of making her walk. Her eyes went bigger as if intrigued by the news that Krista and Rhys had dated, growing even wider when the cars acceleration forced her back further into her seat as she held on to a handle on her side. "Woah. Ok..." she started only for Krista to keep going in her rage, explaining what Lexi had to do with all this and downplaying what had taken place between her and Cayden. She looked forward to the road a few frantic times as if to see that they weren't about to run into something. But soon enough Krista had calmed down a bit again and went on to explain the bathroom incident at a surface level.

"Hmm. That sounds rough. You definitly deserve some chips for that" Nyx replied holding the open bag towards the middle. "So that plan for Rhys future partner...was more of a revenge, huh?" Nyx asked. She sounded a bit down as if it hurt her that she could end up getting her big breakthrough because of such events. A sympathetic smile came back though and grinning mischievly she continued "I guuuess I could help a bit with that. And I'll be careful. I promise."

Noticing the air had changed a bit and became awkward she tries to lighten it back up. "...You're welcome by the way for that rebound blow job." she jokes. "I mean have you looked at the guy? Or do you want to say that you don't want more after that taste you have gotten?~ Because to me it seemed like you wanted that naked big dicked brute all to yourself last night."
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 17, 2022 12:32 pm

"I don't know... I guess I just didn't want them getting away with it," she sighed as Nyx mentioned revenge, "I didn't mean for you to get caught up in this, but that doesn't mean you can't use it to get yourself over. Rhys used me... to get where he is... I just don't want to see the same thing happening to you, stand up to him, okay?"

She let the miles tick down, when Nyx started talking again, prying for more info on her and Cayden.

"Fuck, I don't know," she replied with a sigh, shaking her head to try and organise her thoughts, "I don't know, I think I like him, but I was just dumped by my manipulative Ex and had my tits out for every sicko fan to see, so who knows what I'm thinking. Is it just the act or some short term rebound... he's a good guy under all the bullshit, and I think it might work, but I don't want to rush it and ruin it.. or worse hurt him... then I have to think about the my career, will people think I'm just sleeping to the top... Rhys said to keep our thing secret to protect me, but now I think it was more about not drawing attention to him fucking the vulnerable new girls... ass hole"

She let the exhaust note fill the silence for a while before squinting to make out what was appearing on the horizon. A car was pulled off the highway, steam or smoke streaming from the open engine bay while a woman stood by the side of the road.

"Oh fuck, is that Lexi?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 17, 2022 12:53 pm

"You mean he's an ass hole or that he fucked your ass hole" Nyx joked again before giving her actual thoughts. "I feel like you're overthinking this because of everything that's happening around you that really has little to do with matters for you two. To me it sounds like you at least like what the two of you have right now and Cayden looks happy with where it's going too. Be honest with him and enjoy it while you can. If it doesn't work out that way it wouldn't have in the long run either."

She seems genuine and places her hand on Kristas leg fondling it lightly to calm her down a bit before they rode on towards meeting up with Aries and the source of her conflicting thoughts.

When Krista pointed to the woman standing at the road Nyx leaned forward to take a closer look herself. "No...right?" she says at first glance, but quickly changes her mind as they got closer. "Fuck, it is!" she exclaimed.

"What do you want to do? I could flash her my tits as be drive by..." she proposes grinning before she turns to Krista and asks. "...You don't really plan to take her with us, right?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 17, 2022 1:10 pm

"Grrrr fuck, we should leave her right... after all she's done, right, she'd deserve it?" Krista mumbled, nearly forgetting about Nyx mentioning her ass again, "Fuck, we can't... what if she doesn't make the show, or worse... fuck, it's not like she wont know it's us... fuck..."

Glumly, Krista let off the gas and the let the engine braking slow the Demon down to coast off to the side just past Lexi's car.

"This was a mistake right... I should just gun it and leave her choking on dust, right?" She asked Nyx, but was already turning off the engine and unclipping her seat belt.

Opening the door, she could see the obviously conflicted Lexi walking up, happy someone was there but not happy with who the someone was. Krista peered past her and saw the steady steam of fluids leaking from under the car, forming an ever expanding puddle.

"Hey Lexi, is everything okay?" She asked, knowing it was the polite thing to do when things were obviously not okay.

Part of her really hoped Lexi would take the out and say things were fine, a tow truck had already been called etc..... she could be that lucky, right?
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 17, 2022 2:10 pm

The answer Krista had gotten to her question didn't really matter anyway but Nyx still voiced her distain. "Of course she doesn't deserve it. She has a phone, right? She can go and...Oh Heeeey~ Lexi..."

The damsel in distress had already made her way to the car during the rambling, looking pissed as ever even under the big sunglasses. "Out of all the people it had to be you who found me, huh?" she answers. Krista would probably have seen her roll her eyes if not blocked behind tinted glass. She sighed though knowing it was the best she had at the moment. "Could you take me with you?" she forces herself to ask?

"You can just drop me off in the next town." she says trying to minimize the time they had to spend together.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 17, 2022 2:23 pm

"Hey, let me have a look, maybe it aint so bad..." Krista tried to cover as Lexi ate crow asking for a lift, moving over to the car "Okay... okay... so that's a rod through the engine block... that's... that's not fixable..."

Sighing she turned back to Lexi and closed the hood of the terminal car, knowing this really wasn't a tow to the next town for a quick fix sort of thing.

"I think she's had it Lexi, did you have insurance?" she tried to sound sympathetic, having had to bum lifts many times herself, "I can drop you off at the next town... but you'll probably get a better deal in the city we're headed... you can throw your stuff in the back if you want, how many bags you got?"

Heading back to her own ride, she looked forlornly at Nyx.

"Why did I stop?" she whispered, downcast
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 17, 2022 3:27 pm

Lexi stood to the side as Krista looked at the damage, tapping her foot nervously. "Yeah I have insurance. They told me it'll take hours to come tow the thing. I guess I'll just let them handle it." she said annoyed by the whole situation. She seems to take a moment to think about spending more time than was specifically needed with Krista and sighed once more. "If you would I'd gladly take a ride to the next city." she resigned, going to the back of her car and pulling out two big suitcases for the queen herself and a purse to boot.

Nyx had stuck her head out of the window like Krista told her to in respect to leaving Aries with Cayden as Krista approached, cocking her shoulders as she wasn't convinced to stopping in the first place. She looked towards Lexi who dragged the two cases over the roadside and advised. "That's going to be a tight fit in the trunk. I guess you'll have to take one of the cases with you to the backseats."

In the end they all squeezed in there and Nyx had to immediatly bring her seat back forward as Lexi chose to sit behind her and nagged her about it. After that there was a long silence though as she looked out of the window at the passing landscrape. All parties involved would have rather had this pretty much any other way and it wasn't like they could continue the conversation they just had.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 18, 2022 11:14 am

Krista just tried to keep her eyes on the road and not the two women whose pussies she had been forced to eat out in the past two days. FML, she thought, wishing for the nth time she would finally get time to fix the radio in the demon.

Her nerves started to grow as the miles rolled on and on, growing further irritated by the lack of conversation to break of tedium of cows and corn fields, penetrated only by Lexi asking for snack and Nyx denying her each time.

"So Lex, any ideas for our first solo match?" she asked, deciding to finally break the silence, flicking her eyes up to the rear view mirror to look at Lexi, "If we're going to main event instead of the boys we should probably have a plan, right?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 18, 2022 11:33 am

Lexi keeps looking out of the window, lazily answering Krista's attempt to make conversation. "It's our one day off. Do we have to talk about work?" she says, only turning torwards the middle of the car a few seconds after. "Well if you really want to. I've heard from someone that this new investor also comes with some expectations for the next match that the boss will convey to us in the coming days...You see? I don't think there is much point in planning before that."

The way she said expectations hinting at the implications of the word, either truthfully or just to mess with Krista. Nyx hadn't really listened but she also perks up at Lexis explanation. "Who told you that?" she asked curiously, but Lexi quickly shut her off, telling her. "None of your business. They have been quite reliable in the past though."
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 18, 2022 11:43 am

Krista rolled her eyes and flashed the wanker symbol to Nyx as soon as Lexi was looking away.

The awkward silence continued to fill the ride for the next couple of minutes until Krista saw an yellow Volkswagen up ahead. Grinning mischievously, she hit the gas blew right past it, waiting until it was nearly out of sight before leaning over and punching Nyx lightly in the arm.

"Punch buggy yellow" she called out, laughing at the old road game.

Glancing down at her watch, as the speedo dropped back down to cruising speed, Krista groaned as she realized they still had another 3-4 hours of dull silence and driving ahead.

Kill me, she thought.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 18, 2022 12:03 pm

Nyx looks at Krista surprised by the punch and backs away to the door reflexively until she hears her say those words and laughing. "Oh I'll get you for that." she smirked and started to look for her opportunity without much success.

The ride went on like this for roughly 20 minutes before Lexi decided to speak up this time. Ironically she did pick up the conversation from before which got stopped by her sudden entry into this road trip. "So how are things going with Cayden? Still feeling good with the push for the two of you?" she aks.

Technically the topic was also work related the way she worded it, but one could assume that she would be more interested in the non-work related time they spent together. But the whole situation was so fucking awkward, a bottle episode in the shitshow that Krista's life had become.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 18, 2022 12:22 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy4Xumjx2u8

Kill Bill alarms sounded inside her head and Krista's neck snapped to the mirror to death stare the reflection of Lex, hands white knuckling the steering wheel again.

"Everything is going fine, he is a good friend." she tried to say without gritting her teeth, "He respected that I was in a committed relationship, you know, he's a gentlemen and we respect each other's boundaries, you know. I didn't realize how good an actor he was though, I guess some fans really think we are an item or something already. He's really supportive you know, doesn't want to push me into anything I'm uncomfortable with... you know, cause there's a lot of of manipulative creeps out there who like to take advantage of of their position to pressure girls into things, you know..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 18, 2022 12:38 pm

Lexi tried not to make it too obvious that she liked riling Krista up but the corner of her lips clearly twitched a bit upwards as she watched her in the mirror. Maybe Krista should have told her what happened after the match to really get under her skin as guilt didn't seem to matter to her. "You know...you don't have to say you know all the time." she simply replies. "But it's good to hear that you get along well and...professionally."

Nyx turned to Krista with a clear I told you so look on her face with a good portion of hatred mixed in. From the looks of it she was about ready to crawl back there and show her some professionalism.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 18, 2022 12:47 pm

"Yes, it is, to be professionally" Krista gritted, deciding to lower herself to Lex's level, "Though when my boyfriend did cheat on me, Cayden was right there, was really supportive and helped me through it, it brought us really close, on a personal level... you know... but I thought you didn't want to talk about work"

Turning the rear view mirror so she didn't have to look at Lexi she checked ahead for road signs to see how far it was still to go.

"So Lexi, were are you staying when we get there?" She asked, trying to change the topic, "Do you want us to drop you off there or somewhere else?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 18, 2022 12:57 pm

Her gleeful attitude this falter a bit at that clearly not liking the though of what real close and personal could mean. The shrt conversation hadn't cut away much from the time but after Lexi replied "I booked a hotel room. You can let me out in the citycenter and I'll go from there.", it didn't seem like there was much left to talk about with her. Not that Krista or Nyx paricularily wanted to.

As such the ride went on pretty smoothly from there, Nyx getting her back at some point as they came across another beetle. This time in baby blue. The big city was somewhat of a nightmare to navigate but soon enough they got closer to the center and would be able to finally loose the additional baggage.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 18, 2022 1:07 pm

Well that shut her up, Krista smirked to herself, planting the idea that Lexi's theft of Rhys had driven her straight into Cayden's arms... which, yeah, admittedly it kinda had...

Happy to free of the dead weight, she helped Lexi unload and waved goodbye politely, saying 'see ya at the show' and peeling off again. She asked Nyx to call Aries to see if her and Cayden had picked up the key to BnB or if they still had to wait. Krista could already see the sun starting to fall and all day in the seat of Demon wasn't doing her many favours, hoping to get to the place before it dark to scope it out.

She pondered in her head how they were going to work out the sleeping arrangements. With 3 bedrooms and 4 people was someone doubling up or was someone sleeping on the couch? Her mind started to work through the combinations of who was where. At the motel it had been her and Cayden, but they'd been roomed for the show, here there wasn't that requirement, but what did that mean for her and Cayden either way? Should the girls double in the master and give Cayden his own room for privacy or what?

Checking the address again, she googled the route on her phone and looked for a grocery store. The place was bound to have a kitchen so not doing takeout, instant noodles or microwave meals would be a great change for once.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 18, 2022 2:26 pm

Nyx fained a smile as she waved the terrible bitch goodbye very much glad that she was gone. Thankfully Aries informed Krista that all had gone well with the house and that Cayden and her were already there to pick the keys up. "Yeah, the owners are nice and were ready to show us the place. Are you guys still a long way away?"

After explaining the hold up to her she also dousn't understand why Krista had actually picked her up and asked what she expected to happen. They simply passed over that though as they talked about food. "Uh. Yes the kitchen it nice and big." she confirmed, excited for dinner.

In fact Krista quickly found a market on her phone which wasn't far off the route leaving only the decision of what to eat. Though there was also the thought that Cayden might have already put his stuff in the master bedroom expecting Krista to do the same later. That would leave her the options to either sleep with him in the same bed on her own volition or avoid that big of a step and take the couch...which wasn't really appealing.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 18, 2022 2:52 pm

Stopping at the market, Krista left Nyx to get whatever she needed for Aries and herself, while she did the food shop. Her old luchadore coach had taught her to make a mean tex-mex that worked great a group meal that didn't break the bank. Getting the bits and pieces, she picked up some rice packs and frozen veggies for the coming days. Her new outfit really didn't leave any space for stray pounds from an unhealthy diet.

Making sure Nyx was nowhere in sight, she ducked down the medical isle. She wasn't after tape, band-aids or painkillers this time, stopping instead in front of the condoms. Looking at the different varieties on offer, she blushed as she tried to do some quick math over what size Cayden would need... not that she was planning for anything or anyone... noticing an little old lady coming down the isle she quickly grabbed a pack and headed off.

Getting a thought, she quickly called Aries or Cayden to find out if the place had a decent sized bathtub, circling back down the isle to grab some muscle relaxant salts. If she had to guess, the upcoming match with Lexi was going to be more physical than usual so it would help. Passing by the condoms, she quickly threw in another pack, something ribbed and flavoured this time, and a bottle of lube... you know, just in case.

Making it through the checkout, she bagged the food in one bag and her other, more personal items in a second to hopefully stop the others prying when she got to the place.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 18, 2022 8:26 pm

Trying to estimate Cayden's size she finds herself reminiscing how his cock felt in her hands...her mouth...her pussy, quickly loosing her train of thought as the number she thought of went up and up, only catching herself again as the older customer appeared in her peripheral vision.

She didn't get Aries on the phone this time but Cayden picked up his. "Oh don't worry. There's plenty of room for your shower-bath-shower nonsense." He joked in response to her question, psyched about the dinner she planned though and offering his help for when they came to the house as well.

Nyxs pickyness had saved Krista by a hair from her oogling the articles she bought as she came to the register right after Krista finished bagging. That didn't save her the awkwardness of seeing those items go through the hands of the female cashier one by one though. At least she could have been pissed if she made any snide remarks or gave her a weird look, but they almost always seem to pay no mind or at least pretend like so, which somehow only made it worse.

Stashing the bags in the demon they went off to meet the others and found the big white house they all would stay in for the time being about ten minutes later in a nice looking neighborhood, Caydens truck parked on one side of the brick driveway that curved around the nicely kept front yard towards the black front door with room left for another car.

Ringing the bell he let them both come into a small mudchamber that opened up into the huge living room with a smile. The wooden floor recessed to their left with a big flatscreen on the wall and a couch in front, a indoor hammock to it's right side. They found Aries laying in that, a glass slidedoor in the background leading to the garden with a reading corner on the other side of the room.

To their right side was a glass dining table with eight chairs around it, a big opening in the wall behind it that led to the kitchen, a granite topped island upfront with white cabinets underneath and behind that. Directly in front of them was a stairway that turned around on the far side and probably led to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 19, 2022 10:46 am

Krista dropped her duffle in the mud room and kept the groceries slung in her arms as Cayden ushered them in. Impressed by the size and space, she let out a low whistle as she took it all in. Dumping the groceries on the counter she gave the kitchen a quick once over to make sure it had the things she needed or if she would need to improvise.

"DId you cheats already claim your rooms?" she shouted out from the kitchen, "Making me and Nyx bunk together like usual Aries?"

Getting out a skillet, knives and chopping board she started to prepare the ingredients for dinner.

"Dinner in 45 minutes, how spicy is too spicy for people" she called out, already knowing Nyx and Aries answers, but she realized it was the first time cooking for Cayden... not like that meant anything or something... a first cooked meal with a...co-worker?
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games