X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Sat May 14, 2022 12:59 pm

Seeing the couple of drops of drying cum the width of her waist apart and some bigger spots were her own excretions soiled the bed she could all but make out the course of hers and Caydens heated session earlier, glad that none of the girls decided to jump on the bed and accidentaly pull back the loose cover Cayden threw on top.

Her yawn infected him and after his passed he blinked a few times to keep his sagging eyelids from fully falling closed. "Like 30 seconds in the best case?" he mumbled, hefting himself out of the water and letting it down the drain before he steps out and dries himself with one of the dampened towel already there, feeling for the dryest area to scrub it back and forth over his head leaving his hair damp and messy.

Not bothering to go through the hassle of clothes one handedly again he walks over to his side of the bed and slides in under the blanket. He didn't have much choice concerning his sleeping position with his arm in the sling and opted to simply lay on his back.
He yawned once more, his eyes already closing "I'm sorry for upsetting you.", making no attempt though to explain his side of things either cause he simply was too exhausted or still aware enough to understand that it wouldn't help anything to try and lay it out now.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat May 14, 2022 1:07 pm

"I didn't say I was upset," she replied flatly, "Trust me, if you don't keep those two on a tight leash they'll keep you up until like 4am and still expect you to drive them to the next town while they sleep in the back."

Turning off the light, she slipped in between the covers and rolled on her side, trying to get comfortable.

"Good night... see you tomorrow... I guess" she mumbled, trying to get over the sudden awkwardness she felt.

It had been a good long time since she had tried sleeping in the same bed as someone else, let alone someone she had history with. Every move of his she felt and felt extra guilty every time she to had to move or adjust her position. Part of her missed that first night when she had been able to just pass out from exhaustion after cumming, and she felt a familiar tingle but quickly shook the thought aside... and felt guilty for moving again and disturbing Cayden... gah!

Finally though, she managed to quell her thoughts and started to doze off.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat May 14, 2022 1:28 pm

"...Ok. You have a good night too." he replied hestitating a bit. He adjusted his exact position a few times, falsely following his instict to roll on his side only to quickly abort and regain a bit more conciousness as pain shot through the shoulder he tried to lay on. Finally though both of them fall asleep, another day full of surprises finally reaching it's end.

Her dreams continue the last thoughts she had, memories of Cayden atop her mixing and blurring into new scenarios. The thing he said about doing things to her on stage that she didn't want culmination in her mind to the deafening applause of her fans around her screaming "XCW! XCW! XCW!" as he took her anal virginity for all of them to see, fucking her ass mercilessly.

The chanting again transitioned though into the repeating and nagging sound of her alarm, getting clearer and clearer until she is shaken from her sleep. Cayden groaned and a grimace appeared on his face, not fully woken up yet from the sound as the first sunlight broke through the blinds in stripes stretching the whole room.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat May 14, 2022 1:46 pm

"Nnnnnnghhhhh... we really need to stop doing this..." she groaned, reaching out and vainly slapping about the night stand for her phone before realising it was all the way over on the table and she would need to leave the bed to stop it.

Groaning as she sat up, she rubbed her head a few times but still felt the mild ache of a hangover as she stumbled for the phone. The dreams or nightmares of the previous night still lingered and brought a weight down on her shoulders as she flicked off the alarm. She wondered if she should tell Cayden why she had... an issue... back there, if they were going to keep it up, keep the benefits, she should be honest... right?

Checking the time, she saw there was still about an hour and a half until the meeting with Diamond and the Boss... and Lexi and Rhys... a brunch in the motel's dining room... it couldn't be too bad... right?

Grabbing her hair brush from her bag, she tried to untangle the sheer mess that was her hair as she turned to see if Cayden had gotten up yet.

"Hey, remember you need to see medical before we meet with Diamond..." she started, pausing slightly, "Might be an idea if we try to get in before Rhys does... you know... so you don't make doubly sure he's injured"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat May 14, 2022 2:06 pm

He twisted and turned a couple last times, accepting that he was awake now, though not opening his eyes when he groggily answers. "Fuuuuuuuck. Better get it over with then..." Still rubbing the sand out of his eyes he lazily slides out from from the bed sitting on the edge for a bit before the gets up and makes his way to the bathroom with a fresh pair of boxers in hand, still swaying a bit disoriented as his morning wood leads the way. He experimentally rolls the hurt shoulder a bit to gauge how much pain it still was in, only wincing at a certain point.

"You want to come with?" he asked as he went through the glass door, going for a trip to the toilet which was as always a bit of a challenge with his ready and standing at attention member before he goes to the sink to fix himself up a bit. He returns a couple of minutes later looking quite a bit better again, coming up behind Krista as she finished brushing her hair and leaning over the opposite shoulder she let it fall down to draw the brush through, planting a kiss on her cheek as his arm came around her waist, pulling her close without disturbing her in her current activity. "Have you slept well?" he asks emphatically.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat May 14, 2022 2:37 pm

"Ewwwww, gross, you were just peeing and now you're rubbing it all up my back?" she protested playfully as he grabbed her and pulled her back against.

She didn't resist the kiss on her cheek, but did turn and pull away after a moment so she could keep getting ready. Digging through her bag again, she found a proper set of underwear and then dug down deeper to the bottom to pull out her formal clothes... well as formal as she could afford.

"Why? Do you I talk in my sleep or something?" she replied to his question, doing up her bra before slipping on a blue collared shirt.

The shirt had actually come from her old job back home, working the counter at the local pizza place. The blue was close enough to her costume and logo on the breast was a small embroidered white fox. The place had closed down before she left when the old man who owned it sold up and moved to Florida, the shirt was well made so she'd kept it for herself. Finishing it with some black dress pants, she guessed she looked formal enough.. well enough to manage a front counter or something... either way it was the best she had.

Taking him by the elbow after he dressed, she guided him towards the door.

"Awww, are you afraid of the mean old doctor and need me to hold your hand?" She teased him in a baby voice "If you behave and ask him nicely he might give you a lollipop"

Krista paced slightly back and forth in the motel's dining room, trying to ignore the others as best she could. Rhys, Lexi, Cayden and Diamond were seated while she chose to stand, waiting for the boss to arrive. She could feel Diamond's eyes bore into her and her disappointment radiating out from her seat at the table. Diamond held Rhys and Cayden medical report, there was no permanent damage neither had been cleared to complete for at least a couple of weeks.

She had tried not to look at Rhys as he came in... and then tried not to laugh when she saw his bruised and bandaged nose. Lexi had come in wearing heavy sunglasses, combined with her makeup it did a lot to draw attention away from the black eye, but that wasn't big enough to stop her competing at least. If Krista was being honest as well, one of the reasons she wasn't sitting either was her rear still being a bit tender for the hardwood chairs of the dining room.

Krista fiddled with her note pad one last time, running through the points she wanted to say. Why they, and most importantly why she, shouldn't be fired and what direction to go in next.

"YOU!" she heard the boss suddenly shout.

Stunned, she turned to see him barreling towards her across the room, her body frozen like a deer in the headlights. She yelped as his arms suddenly wrapped around, lifting her from the ground and she swore he was about to put her through a table, when instead he started laughing and spinning her around, leaving her dizzy once he dropped her back on her feet.

"Because of you, we got an investor! I just got of the phone with him and he's interested in exclusive streaming rights to the show" The boss beamed, completely proud of himself, "He's got everything setup and even has a proper camera crew meeting us at the next show, he even paid in advance!"

Krista was in a daze and looked over to see Diamond equally as stunned, she knew Diamond wanted to tear strips of her, but could she know with how the boss was acting?
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat May 14, 2022 3:17 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

How I'd wish to be able to write half as decent english as fast as that sometimes. But good to see that we're on the same page concerning the bosses reaction xD.

Everyone was staring stunned in fact, but Diamond broke the silence first. "Were they particularly insteresed in seeing more of her? Or what did they say?" she asked, a bit unsure about this sudden turn of events but still her manager and thus interested in how this would affect Krista. The boss cleared his throat looking around to see that he has everyones attention before he explains.

"So..." he begins, bringing his hands together and rubbing them together. "As you all know, Spinx and Ravager have been injured. That's a big hit for our fans and I wish you both a speedy recovery. Buuuut, I got a call this morning" he says, his cheering tone vanishing for a brief moment as he interjects "...When I was sure already that'd I'd tear all of you a new one for the shit you pulled last night" and clamps his hands together harder. "And these guys are very interested in the spin we took with Zorro and want to see her and Sanguine fight it out in the ring...without interruptions this time."

"So. To a bright future ahead for XCW and Krista for coming through for us." he toasts, holding up his untypical on him though stereotypical mimosa. There's clapping and cheering, but looking around Krista sees a few more expressions. Lexi smirks, not wanting to wait to kick her ass, fueled by the praise Krista had gotten dispite her playing a big part too. Diamond isn't 100% convinced but holds up a fascade to not annoy the boss. And Cayden...Cayden looks a bit worried under the joy he felt for her getting her time in the spotlight. Would his prognosis hold true? How far would these guys push and how much resistance would the boss give them in the face of bankruptcy.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 15, 2022 1:17 pm

"Okay... wow.. we're drinking early" Krista mumbled under her breath as the boss started handing out drinks.

She blushed as someone of them started to cheer, hiding her embarrassment in her glass as she drank. She was surprised that Lexi had cheered, and not overly sarcastically, though she guessed that was more her realizing her own rising star was linked with Krista's and would allow her a modicum of revenge. Krista was sure that Lexi had never really headlined a show before, not as a singles performer, and now here was her chance to. Conspicuously, she noticed Rhys had not cheered and busied himself with a drink to.

"Well, we were already planning for Lexi and I to wrestle, right?" Krista tried to reassure Diamond, idly playing with her note pad, "We could make it a best of three matches feud, have it swing back and forth a bit."

"See? How can you not love this kid?" The Boss shouted again, grabbing her again and giving her hair a tussle to Krista's surprise, "You'll be a great earner for us, I can see it now. Speaking of which..."

Krista's eyebrow peaked as she saw the boss take stack of envelopes from the inside pocket of his jacket and put them in front of them.

"Because our investor paid up front I thought you lot deserved an early performance bonus for bringing it home"

Quickly opening her envelope a bit, Krista's eyes went wide as she saw how much was in there, more than her than she'd made for her last five matches. Gulping hard, she closed the envelope and steeled herself, suddenly doubting her commitment to the next part of the plan.

"I think you should take this back... and hire a new girl" Krista slid the envelope back over to the table to him, letting her words linger just long enough for a flash of panic to cross the Boss's face that she might be leaving.

Krista knew the bonus was partially a bribe for everything that happened, to keep her happy and the company's meal ticket. For Rhys and Cayden it was probably to keep them happy and fed and while under medical suspension, and stop them looking at jumping ship like Roy Roone had.

"I mean, we're going to have to put the championship belt on Sphinx after last night so he'll need a manager. It can't be me if Zorro is meant to be with Ravager and it can't be Lexi either..." Krista paused again, giving side eye to Lexi, "The story between Zorro and Ravager works because it's the classic 'good girl falls for the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks', people eat that shit up, 'can she change him? Fix his broken heart and turn him good?', it's a classic. The bad girl, good guy story arc never ends well... it would also be weird if Sanguine was just suddenly after Sphinx as well with not setup or worse feel tacked on or confusing to copy Zorro and Rav... also why would Sanguine and Zorro be feuding over Ravager if she is with Sphinx... it just doesn't add up..."

Krista paused to take another sip of her drink to size up how the others were receiving her idea.

"Nyx and Aries aren't doing anything right now and are being wasted at the bottom of the card, they've both got some heel heat so can help put her other, I could do some promos with her as well to help" She continued, ready to really stick the knife in to Rhys and divide him from Lexi, "Oh my god, we put her in a cat like costume, cause a sphinx is like a cat thing right, we could say they are long lost reincarnated lovers. We could do... a wedding... you know, like the WWE did back in the day, Boss you could lead the ceremony like McMahon did..."

Krista knew the Boss secretly had a thing for idolizing the big man, saying it was something Vince would do was always a sure bet to getting your way.

"And that would explain why Sphinx isn't defending his championship for a while, we can have Ravager interrupt the ceremony and everything to demand a rematch for the championship when they are both healed up and ready."

Downing the last of her drink, she waited a moment of silence to let it all sink in.

"So what do you all think?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 15, 2022 2:01 pm

Diamond mumbled a bit as in thought when Krista tried to lighten her mood, the idealized vision of what could come of this sounding quite appealing despite her doubts. "Well if you are excited for it, I guess as your manager it's my job to support you." she said, pursing her lips shut to stop her negative thoughts from ruining the mood and forcing a smile.

The bosses overly positive attitude in turn dwindled though as Krista refused the money, ready to talk back and get her to accept before she explained her plan. He raised his brow inquisitively as she bagan to explain and it became more and more of a surprise that the glass in Lexi's hand didn't shatter with how hard she was gripping it.

He looked up imagining it and squinted his eyes as if not so sure how it may work out. But the relaxed again and he cocked his head, stroking the stubble on his chin, the thought of recreating something from his idol himself surely tempting. Finally after an agonizingly long amount of time he looked over at Nyx who did fit the catlike feautures already and asked. "I'll see about finding a new girl, but I'm not sure we'll find the right one in time. Would you be interested in doing something like that instead? It'd be a big change to your image but also quite the opportunity. I can already see it: Immortal Spinx, the current champion senses something in you and makes a surprise entrance in one of your fights, finding and waking his long lost love from her slumber inside your soul"

It was a bummer that only one of them could get this opportunity Krista had created, but Nyx did fit the catgirl idea quite a bit better with her flexibility. She was stunned as everyone looked at her expecting an answer, Aries putting her hand on her shoulder to stop her circling thoughs and nodding reassuringly when Nyx looked at her.

The boss interjected holding up the envelope of money and saying. "This will be waiting as your bonus in case I don't find someone in the next couple of days." She gulped and looked around a bit flustered and forces out an "I-I...guess." out of her mouth before any additional doubts could sway her back. He smiled and added "You know what? Here." taking out a few bills and handing them to her. "Take this either way. For putting you on the spot in case I do find someone."

He wanted to bring the morale up despite their top talents current condition and while stingy behind closed doors this was a great opportunity to show otherwise. Again most of the team cheered with some more or less enthusiatically and Nyx started to smile herself, getting comfortable with the idea that this could actually happen.

The rest of the brunch went smoothly apart from Lexi trying to get on the bosses good side while carefully asking what would happen to their plans with her and Rhys. He brushed her off though, saying that she should be happy for the upcoming fights she'll have with Krista. At the end he wished all af them a nice day of rest before they would meet up again in the next hotel, excusing himself by saying with a big smile. "I have to make some calls now."

Nyx came to Krista in the commotion of everyone standing up to leave and asked a bit flustered. "Why did you do that? I can't take all that money. What about you?" she asked, though Cayden stepped up behind Krista and layed his arm around her shoulders. "You deserve this Nyx. I'll be sure to not let our little blue fox her starve. So don't worry."
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 16, 2022 11:39 am

Krista tried to keep herself from smiling or cackling maniacally at Lexi's obvious rage, enjoying the delicious taste of victory that was destroying the bitches conniving plan and ... wai, what.... Nyx?

Krista's eyes went wide in shock as her plan got carried away and blown out of proportion by the Boss bringing in Nyx instead. Krista wanted to interject, to protest, glancing back and forward between Nyx, Cayden, Rhys, Aries, Lexi and Diamon, wasn't anyone going to say anything to shoot it down and... and why was Nyx going to get her bonus instead?!

Grumbling to herself about getting too cocky and throwing away her bonus, she tried to appear happy for Nyx, smiling through gritted teeth and clapping along. She gulped slightly as she saw the wicked grin the Rhys flashed her, and Krista wondered if she had just thrown her friend to the wolves. Deciding she had to interject, Krista was about to stand and speak up when the Boss suddenly made his exit with her bonus, the others soon breaking up their meal to head out, blocking her from following.

Shoulders slumped she sighed deeply as Nyx came up Cayden, her high burned down to a dismal low.

"Oh, if you get this, I want at least half my bonus back" she grumbled, "Big mouth me just had to go trying to get that tight ass to spend money on another performer, shoulda figured he'd cheap out some way... not that you're cheap or anything Nyx... you know what I mean..."

Straightening up, she noticed Aries quickly polishing off whatever food was left on table, and wondered what she could do to bring her up as well at some point. Shaking it off, she asked Nyx to help her get the map to the new town from Diamond's assistant with her, leaving Cayden and Aries to pack up their stuff. Once safely away from the others she pulled Nyx aside from a moment.

"Hey, if you end up getting this thing with Rhys... be careful okay... he's not like Cayden" she tried to explain without giving too much away or sound like she was talking trash about the company's new champ "Just... don't let him push you into doing something you don't feel comfortable with... okay?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 16, 2022 12:03 pm

Nyx chuckles at Krista's remarks about her bonus. "Don't worry. You got me this spot after all. That's the least I could do. I just hope it doesn't fall through." she explains, winking at Krista with a grin stretching her lips as she jokes. "Besides, I always wanted to be your sugar mama"

She gets some gratulations from the other teammembers though most notibly Rhys whose mood was getting better and better. Lexi instead choose to storm off, the knife Krista had put between them already showing some effects. Nyx happily obliges to go get the route but looks at her confused when she pulls her aside instead.

"W-What do you mean?" she aks not understanding, maybe even a bit of bitterness appearing on her face as she starts to draw all the wrong conclusions. "So you'd be okay with a random girl we don't know yet to be put with him,... but not me? Why? Can't I decide for myself how far I'll take this on the chance that we are interested at all?"

This was quickly going very wrong and Krista had to decide if she wanted to be honest with Nyx or risk possible getting on her bad side as well, which was the last thing she needed if she teamed up with Rhys.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 16, 2022 12:31 pm

"No that's not what... fuck, no... I would have told her too... shit... I mean" Krista stammered, wondering how much she could tell without now looking like the vindictive crazy ex, "Listen, Rhys changed the end our match without telling anyone and hurt Cayden to get the championship, he plays Prince Charming but trust me he is in it for himself above all and..."

She paused as she heard footsteps approaching, turning to see the man himself coming around the corner towards them. Krista bit her lip as she remember why she originally fell for him with his designer clothes and confidence.

"Ladies," he grinned, not even trying to hide his wondering eyes as he shuffled his keys in his hands "I thought I'd offer Onyxia a lift to the next show, let us get to know each other... better. Worked wonders for your ability to get close to Ravager, didn't it Krissy, maybe it'll work for us?"

He dangled to the key fob to his Lexus in front of them - Krista knew from personal experience it was far more comfortable than her Demon - as he smiled.

"So Nyx, wanna ride?"

Krista looked at Nyx, trying to mouth the word "don't".
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 16, 2022 12:49 pm

Nyx listened to her and tried to understand, the confusion never fully clearing though. How well Kirsta had convinced her to be testedd moments later as the man in question appears and offers her in ride in his royal carriage. She looks back and forth between the two of them trying to come to a decision.

"I...I've got prior arrangements for the drive there but thanks for the offer." She says stumbling over her words at first, but catching her rythm. "I'm sure we'll get the time to know each other when it comes to it as they'll probably bunk us together, right?" she asks smiling, not wanting to be too dismissive of his advances.

He didn't like this very much, an almost inpercievable twitch in his eye that could be just as well chalked up to the painful state his face is in. "Oh...Ok. I guess I'll see you two then when we're there. Have a nice day off" he says, wording himself friendly, but turning away quickly when he has the chance, putting away the keys again and walking off.

Nyx sighs heavily and says in a serious tone. "I trust you ok? But I know you're hiding something from me and I want you to explain it to me at some point..." She let's this statement sit for a couple of moments before going through on her word that she didn't need to know right now and brushes the discussion aside. "Now do we need to pick up the map or was that just a front?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 16, 2022 1:01 pm

"Oh, we need the map, remember what happened last time we let Aries navigate?" Krista tried to laugh it off, "Listen, I'll tell you, what I can, just need to make sure we're alone first okay, later tonight, and you can't tell anyone else, got it?"

Sighing in relief that Nyx had turned him down after all, she strolled up to where Diamond's intern was handing out the map packs in the parking lot. She rolled her eyes as the dweeb stared at her tits again the whole time he was handing over the packet, before strolling over to her car to wait for the others and their bags. Opening the packet, she groaned as she realized it would be another all day drive.

"Good thing you've got cash for gas," she mumbled Nyx, "And we're paying for our own accommodation again, knew the Boss's generosity wouldn't last, mmmmth, I'm gonna miss that Jacuzzi... at least they gave us some recommendations this time... so we slumming it as usual or what?"

She laid out the different printouts Diamond had provided for the next town, ranging from a cheap hostels and motels to air bnbs and a proper hotel.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 16, 2022 1:48 pm

Aries and Cayden arrived soon after them as Krista's and Nyx's private discussion bought them some time to get the bags. They joined in mulling over the different options, slumming it as usual as Krista put it being a big step down from the place they just stayed in but financially for the three women the most logical.

Before they could groan and bite into that sour apple though Cayden, the only on in the group who actually got a hefty bonus, says. "Argh. Yeah right. Look. I'll just pay for this air bnb and you guys chip in what you are comfortable with." pointing at a print out of a post showing off a clean looking 3 bedroom house, one kingsized and two guest beds. "Ok?" he asked looking for objections. Nyx and Aries sure didn't have any, smiling and waiting for Krista to approve as well.

"Either way. How are we gonna split the cars? Two in my truck and two in Krista's car? That way we could put most of our stuff on the backseats and trunk."
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 16, 2022 2:00 pm

"Oh, so you're just inviting yourself into our little travelling group, huh?" Krista swaggered back at Cayden as he offered to pay for the BnB, "How cheap a date do you think we are, hmmm? Think you can throw some cash around and we'll just fall at your feet and strip off our clothes, huh... well you're right, these two slappers are bargain basement but I like to think I have some class."

She quickly scooted to the other side of the car before Nyx or Aries could retaliate.

"Normally the three of us squeeze into mine, but I guess it makes sense to split up," she tried to bring the conversation back to the trip, asking the other girls how they wanted to split. Aside from Cindy, Krista didn't let anyone drive the Demon.

A screeching of tires was all the warning she got as a car zipped by, forcing her to quickly hop out of the way and onto the fender of her car in time to see Lexi's number plate vanishing from the car park. Sitting up the warm metal, Krista quickly covered her mouth to trap her laugh.

"Oh shit, Rhys is about to see his car," she whispered loudly to the others, remembering the dare from the last night, "No one look, no one look, fuck Nyx, probably better you didn't ride with him."
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 16, 2022 2:23 pm

Cayden shook his head and rolled his eyes, knowing Krista's antics by now and not minding it to much. Aries looks a bit challenged by being called out though and shoots back "Yeah right. Class. Tell that to your wardrobe." still smiling though from the harmless banter. "I'll think I'll drive the truck. Even though it would be quite funny to see our little basement gremlin here try to reach the pedals." she continues, to the dismay of Nyx who found her prior quip quite funny but turns to her and slaps her arm yelling out "Hey!", offendedly. She doesn't object though as she and Krista needed some time for themselves.

The sudden driveby from Lexi and Krista's announcement then got everyones attention, instinctively looking before she could tell them not to making them turn back, only looking periodically as Rhys got out of the hotel and made his way to the car, waving at them to show Nyx his good side. She waved back slightly anxious, trying to supress her laughter as she knew he would find the prints of her tits on his windows soon. The distance had allowed her not to be noticed though and he is none the wiser until he gets to his car and is about to open the door, two round blotches on the glass in front of his face.

He pauses and looks around angered by this, everyone in Krista's group quickly pretending to talk to each other as he huffs and puffs, wiping the imprints away with a rag he had laying in his car and driving off as well. Nyx it the first one to speak, giggling "I'm sure he doesn' suspect us, right?" to which Cayden replies. "Nah. I say it could always have been a weird fangirl that found the hotel."
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 17, 2022 9:45 am

Krista nearly lost it as she watched Rhys clean the first window, get in, and then quickly get back out as he saw the marks on the other 5 windows of the car.

"He might think it was a parting gift from Lexi," Krist chuckled as she finished loading bags into the boot of the Demon, "You want to make the booking for the place Cayden and we'll meet you there? I gotta fuel up first."

Unlocking first her door to get in and then leaning across to pull up the lock on the other side for Nyx she started to get comfortable in her seat after Cindy has changed it up last night.

"Hey Nyx, you get to sit up front for a change," she shouted out as Nyx opened the door, loud enough for Aries to hear, "just remember to stick your head out the window and bark at traffic like that other bitch does"

Quickly firing the engine, Krista peeled out before Aries could get another word in.

"You want to get snacks while I fill up" She asked Nyx as she headed for the gas station
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 17, 2022 10:51 am

"Yeah sounds good." Cayden replies taking out his phone to call the place before anyone else could take it. Krista could see them both wave in her mirrors as she and Nyx got on their way.

Her passenger got real comfortable in the front seat, shifting it back, further than Aries always did to tease her when she sat behind the bigger women. "Sure. Let's treat outselves a bit. I'll pay for the gas while I'm at it." she muses at the question.

Standing at the gas pump Krista could see her strolling through the aisles thanks to the typical glass front. She picked out a few varieties of salty and sweet before making her way to the counter, leaning on it as she talked to the younger looking clerk. She had alsways been such a tease. Judging from the way her sweatpants covered ass swayed, her cleavage behind that partially open zipper likely did the same which would explain the clerks nervous look. She began twirling a strand of her hair and cocked her head a bit and soon after payed and left coming back to the car with the snacks in a plastic bag.

"I think we are set for the trip." she said smiling, placing the bag down between her legs after taking out a bag of chips. She opened it and put her feet on the dash, laying back in her seat and really taking this chance to sit in the front to the fullest. "Ahhh. Now.... I will only share though after you shared something. What the hell happened between you and Rhys and while you're at I want to know where you and Caden stand."

She looked at her expectingly, holding the bag of chips just out of her reach and taking another for herself from time to time, waiting for the answer.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 17, 2022 11:40 am

Krista rolled her eyes and laughed as she watched Nyx's antics in the store. Grabbing her phone, she decided to check her socials while the tank filled, knowing she would need to bite the bullet sooner than later.

As she expected, the war between her new 'fans' and her original fans was still waging, the quality of comments not much better either, except there was now more pics of her being spanked on the rail and even some fan art. One piece showed in a catholic school girl outfit, her skirt hiked up over her hips as Sanguine spanked her with a ruler and gripped her necktie like a leash. She was about to shut it down when she noticed the most recent photo, the poster claiming to have found it on a Ravager fan site as proof of something between Zorro and him. It made her blood run cold, it showed a masked Cayden lying on the hotel bed they'd just left. Taken from outside the window, it also revealed the silhouette of her naked form in the shower, her old costume pants lying on the ground between the bed and bathroom door.

Seeing Nyx coming out she put her phone away and compartmentalized that trauma for later. Slipping into her seat, her eyes went wide and her nostrils flared as Nyx put her feet up on the dash of her demon.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing? This is an American classic, an Icon? Would you disgrace the flag like that?" She glared, plucking the other woman's feet away and then trying to buff out any mark she left, "There's you reason you've been back of the bus all this time."

Firing the engine, she pulled out the gas station and headed for the highway, the panther pink demon a stark contrast to the black asphalt. She was about to reach a for chip when Nyx started to play her game.

"Really, and what if I just kick you out and make you walk" she countered, but rolled her eyes and relented, "Rhys and I... used to date... secretly... until recently... very recently... like yesterday recently, when he started fucking Lexi because I DON'T KNOW, APPARENTLY I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH"

She started to rage, not noticing her hand gripping the wheel white knuckled or the increasing tempo of engine revs as the tacho climed higher and higher with the speedo needle.

"And I found out because Lexi fucking live streamed her fucking him to me as revenge for me being with Cayden, which I wasn't until she fucked Rhys and now I don't even know what is between me and Cayden aside from work and a revenge breakup blow job... thanks for that by the way..."

Calming her breathing, she started to come back to her senses and let the revs drop, pulling her foot from the accelerator until they were are cruising speed again.

"Rhys came to yesterday, apologizing, gaslighting me into thinking it was all my fault... and like a fucking idiot I forgave him... well turned out it was trick and another chance for him to humiliate me... then he hurt Cayden in that match... do you understand Nyx, I saw him, looked him in the eye and saw him do it deliberately, he only cares about himself and getting ahead okay, so be careful"
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games