X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 12:34 pm

"I don't know...sorry...I guess I should also focus on the good part." he replies dropping his drepressing attitude and relaxing in the moment.

Hearing her challenging him to truth or dare sill he chuckles and says. "On one part I don't really want to move, but we've had way to many truths do far. Not that the game hasn't found a way to escalate either way, right?"

"I'll take a dare." he concludes, taking his glass back and pouring himself some more of the peach from the bottle, riling her up in a playfull way.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 10, 2022 12:45 pm

"Like to live dangerously, huh?" she smirked as he chose dare, "Hmmm what do choose..."

She grabbed a beer from the pack and popped the cap, letting the bubbles in the tub float her from a moment as she pondered, the tips of her breasts breaching the surface momentarily before she sunk back down.

"Ooh, got one," she gripped, taking a quick swig, "I dare you to put on your boxers, at minimum, run down Nyx's room bang on the door and do you best Macho Man Randy Savage impression... and you gotta film it cause I aint leaving this tub.... ohhhhhh yeaaahhhhhh"
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 12:59 pm

"That's a nice one...yeeeaaahhh" he says, his brief mocking of the legend himself already embaressing as he laughs and gets out of the tub, the water dripping from his body. Taking a gulp from the glass the just poured the takes one of the towels from the floor to dry himself a bit with the not already soaked parts "Oh. And if she can't resist my macho look" he starts, doing a terrible contortion of his face that explained why he whole the mask he had in one image and finishes "Do you want me to film us getting randy or would you prefer I bring her over?", calmly challenging the exclusivity of their relationship with benefits as to get a reaction out of her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 10, 2022 1:10 pm

"Tell her 'your cream just rose to the top' and make a quick exit" she winked, miming a premature eruption.

She laid back and closed her eyes, trying not to think about Cayden had said before. It wasn't like other promotions hadn't flaunted sex appeal before or done any risque before, hell, even the WWE had done bra and panties matches in the past with greats like Trish Stratus and Lita. She was good, everything was fine, she just needed to keep control and start to wind it back... everything was going to be okay.

Trying to distract herself she tried to walk through Cayden's route down stairs to Nyx and Aries motel room, tracing each step and second like she would with a match, trying to guess where he would be at any given moment and how long it would take for him to get back.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 1:25 pm

He takes her response and runs with it, butting on his boxers and peaking out the door to look if the coast was clear before he closed it behind him with his phone and keycard in hand. Following the events that would unfold in her head she relaxes, but also finds herself thinking back to the girls comments about letting the ghost ravage them any day and his just now, getting a bit out of time it seems or not accounting how quick Cayden was as he breaks her relaxation by hastly coming through the door, huffing and puffing.

Before he had the chance to explain why, she heard knocks on the door. Two familiar voices asking to come in. "C'mon guys. We know you can hear us. It's our last night here and you're hoggin all the fun. We're bored!"

Cayden looks over to Krista, cocking his shoulders as to ask what they should do, or rather if she would be ok with them to join in on the fun. He had seen the three of them in a rather compromising position already and knew from her debt that she fully paid that they had also dabbled in playing some raunchy games.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 10, 2022 1:41 pm

"You wouldn't know what to do with him even if you caught him!" she shouted back through the door, before glaring at him sideways.

Standing up, she quickly swiped off as much water from her body before stepping out. Heading back to her bag to grab her bikini, she quickly slipped it on while giving Cayden a sideways look.

"You really couldn't outrun or lose the two of them? I'm surprised some random fan girl hasn't kidnapped you and mounted you on her wall yet," she chastised him, wagging a finger after she finished pulling down her top and covering her breasts again, "If you want to let them in... it's on your head..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 2:24 pm

"As you may have noticed, I did outrun them. But I think they might know which room we are in from someone" He replies, diverting some of the blame. Watching her get up to dress herself and load off the choice on him, he then asks. "And you're getting dressed because you don't think I'll do that?"

Left between a rock and a hard place with the constant nagging from outside he groans and quickly brings the bed into some order and the towels to the bathroom, returning with a couple fresh ones and opening the door for them. "Okay. Okay. Just stop being so damn loud."

Very pleased with herself Nyx struts in first with her hands behind her back and a big grin, donning a black bra with some frilly edges and matching panties, Aries wearing tight leggings and a red sportbra instead as she follows behind. Seeing Krista having gotten comfy in the jaccuzzi again Nyx point at her and exclaimes giddyly "Ha! I knew it. Some good ol' truth or dare in the hottub, isn't that right?"

Aries meanwhile took a beer from the fridge and sat down at the table, seeing where this was going as Cayden answered for her. "Yes. It is. Now that we're on the same page, take a seat and we'll let you play too, ok?" She nodded and he took his seat back in the water where his glass was. "Good. Then let's go. Truth or dare?"

Though Krista couldn't help but think he was rushing a bit and felt like she was forgetting something.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 10, 2022 2:45 pm

Krista rolled her eyes at Nyx's state of dress, wondering if it would have been funnier to keep her outside instead, but it was too late now.

"Hey, you slackers didn't have to deal with the chaos at the end of night, I earned this Jacuzzi" She retorted to Nyx's question "Hey, Aries, just help yourself, no problem"

Seeing the big woman sit down at the table by Cayden's cold dinner with the purloined beer, she guessed the meal wasn't going to be sitting around for long either.

"And you, you big dummy," she scolded Cayden next, "Your butt doesn't get back in the water until I see proof you completed the dare. So either play the video or do it live. My game, my rules"

She winked him again with a sly smile.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 8:09 pm

Aries gives her a thumbs up and a big smile digging into the cold steak and washing it down with big mouthfuls of beer, truly a gormet.

At the other hand Nyx pouts at her comment theatrically "Aww you poor thing. I don't see you with your arm in a strap. Or do you mean you have taken good care of Cayden, MHhh~?" raising her brows suggestively while looked at Krista's face inquisitively.

Any further discussion of this is stopped though as Cayden heard her proposal smiled back, shaking his head a little in disbelief that he was about to do this. Turning the the smaller women he flexes up as best as he could without hurting himself and groans deeply. "It was craazy brother...aaaaha. Ya told me she wantd to ask me something...yeah aaaha. But what made you make her ask that brother."

Both of the other women in the room had clamped ther hands over their mouths from the rediculousness, Aries almost getting a piece of steak in the wring pipe and Nyx looking about ready to buckle over. Wiping a tear from her eye and catching her breath Nyx goes over to him and places a hand on his chest. "So did she? Did she ask you if she could suck your cock Mr. Macho Maaan?" she seductivly asked, looking up at him with big eyes and sinking to her kneees.

After a brief break in his character he looks like he's about to buckle, but way more fake, his hips bucking a bit as he groans, going through with the accent "Ma-a cream just rose to the top!", escaping her hand on his thigh and quickly coming over to sit back in the water, smiling back at Krista with a sly grin as he takes a sip of his glass waiting for him. "I hope that's good enough for you, because that's all I got" he laughs.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 11, 2022 9:10 am

"Eh, C+, B-" she shrugged noncommittally, trying to keep her face an expressionless mask from both Nyx's allegation and Cayden's act, "You didn't snap into a Slim Jim"

Sipping on her beer, she rolled her shoulders as she sat up higher in the tub, like it was her throne. Looking down her nose regally at Nyx as a plan came into her head.

"Okay Nyx, you want in on the game, right?" she grinned, "Your turn, truth or dare?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 9:19 am

Cayden was just about to interject to say it was his turn and not hers, but he seemed to have learned how her rules work. Namingly always in her favor. So hejust shook his head slightly and watched it unfold from the tub.

"Hm, how about a dare? Do you have a good one for me as well?" Nyx muses after getting over the situation that just unfolded, their roles from yesterday reversed now and Krista could see that she was eagerly awaiting whatever Krista would come up with.

Aries continues as a sort of spectator, feasting her eyes as she feasts on the piece of meat in front of her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 11, 2022 9:28 am

"Awww look, he's learning" Krista laughed as she saw Cayden about interject then stop himself, "Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks, who's a good boy"

Still chuckling, she refilled his glass from the bottle of schapps as she mulled over what to dare Nyx. Originally she had thought about sending her down to bang on Lexi's door and start twerking to 'Big Butts', but considering how she was dressed, Krista had a better idea.

"Oh, I've got a good one for you Nyx, I dare you to go down to Spinx's Lexus..." she started, "And put a boob imprint on each window, side, front, and back. If you get caught you can't mention the game.... or you can change your mind to truth?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 10:12 am

Cayden grins slightly, leaning over to Krista to whisper into her ear in the secludedness of the jaccuzzi. "And here I thought I was the one teaching a pussy some new tricks"

He takes the new filling of his glass cheerfully as Nyx recieved her dare, looking out the window to the cold outside and biting her lip. "As if I'd back out of a dare" She says determined as Krista finishes, poking fun at her perception that she still hadn't gone through on the task she had owed when in fact she had done so much more.

She takes a swig of beer from Aries bottle after snatching it from her setting it down quite forcefully as she makes her way to the door. "Wish me luck~" she chuckles, sneaking out of the room. It takes a bit of time, but they could soon see her pasty figure sneaking outside on the parkinglot through the window as the streetlights illuminated spotlights of it and coincidentally also Rhys car. She looked around for any onlookers before she pulls up her bra, shaking her perky tits at her audience before she hastely smushes them against one window after the other, running back inside directly after.

Aries claps for the performance having finishes her cheated meal and soon after Nyx comes rushing back in through the door, her bra tented by her hard nipples as she clutches her shoulders rubbing them to warm herself up, jumping from foot to foot. "Y-You s-sure that I can't come sit in that wonderfully warm water?" she asks Krista, shivering slightly.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 11, 2022 10:29 am

"Hey, you're the ditz who ran outside to chase strange men without any clothes on," she rolled her eyes, but made space in the tub.

Failing to keep her grin to herself, she basked in the glory that Aries nor Nyx had any idea of added meaning behind the dare was. Neither of them had known about the relationship or breakup with Rhys and she couldn't wait to see the fallout of Lexi coming out to see a different woman's boob prints all over Rhys car. If the bitch had been jealous before this would surely do her head in wondering who else wanted a piece of her new beau. Lexi also couldn't blame her as she had first hand experience of her breasts from the ring and would see they weren't a match.

"Okay Aries, you playing to? truth or dare?" Krista started the next round
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 10:50 am

"Oh, so you want me to get in without any clothes, huh? Did I hear that right?" she asks rhetorically as she wiggles out of the bra and panties she wore, stepping into the water and looked as Cayden to catch his glimpses and reaction before she sat down with a sigh of relief where Krista had made room beside her. Her breasts were just peaking out from under the swirling surface and came out more a she leaned over to grab a cold bottle from the sixpack.

Cayden does in fact watch her with some interest but doesn't make any moves to show anything more, though interjects when Krista begins the third round in a row. "Ok, you can do her round too since they need to earn their seat in the game, but after that I think it's about time you show us how it's done, no?"

Nyx and Aries nodded with sly grins and Aries replies. "What the heck. Let's complete the round of dares. What ya got for me?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 11, 2022 11:42 am

"Really?" Krista said flatly and rolled her eyes as Nyx stripped off so casually in front of them all and Cayden.

She was still giving Cayden the stink eye with Aries piped in she wanted a dare. Krista was tempted, very tempted to have her do the twerk dare to Lexi, but decided that might cause too much flak for her friend, especially with the boob prints on the car, or worse lead back to Krista on that.

"Hmmm let's see... sending her outside might just get her blamed for what Nyx did so..." she mused aloud, "So how about Aries, you give us you're best Hulk Hogan impression... and if it's better than Cayden's Macho Man you get his spot in the tub... or do you have something better Cay?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 12:09 pm

For the moment at least Cayden didn't react too concerned to Krista's look. If she really was upset with him she would probably have to make it more obvious thanks to his intoxicated and playful state.

"You and your impressions" he chuckled and says "How about instead, she tries to chug her next bottle while doing a handstand? Same rules. If she succeeds she gets a spot in the tub."

Aries had listened closely to the exchange, snickering at the first request, but raising a brow at the second, feeling more of a challenge from that. "Oh you're on." she says, going over to the fridge to get a fresh bottle and setting in on the floor next to the opposite wall of the jaccuzzi. Taking a few deeper breaths she then rolled over and with a practiced swing leand against the wall with her hands planted firmly onto the ground. Her big chest hung towards her chin as her top revealed more of her trained abs.

Shaking slightly she balances on one hand instead and reaches out for the bottle she put aside, slowly bringing it to her mouth as she had to think about the angles in this weird orientation some more, but lifting it much more surely once she had her lips wrapped around the rim. It would seem as though she was going t complete her dare as Cayden and Nyx started cheering her on "Chug, chug, chug...".

That left Krista with the decision of the seats as with Aries coming in there wouldn't be much more room left to move and she had one last chance to claim the seat closest to him thanks to the heartshaped tub.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 11, 2022 12:34 pm

"You know that's like the last beer right?" she rolled her eyes at Cayden as he made his dare, as if Aries was not going to take advantage of another free beer.

Sipping her drink, she enjoyed the show with the others, particularly happy with herself that she had enforced changing the war before the others arrived. Last thing she needed was Nyx suddenly getting a mouth or titful of her pubes. She cheered on with the others, enjoying the show and Aries showed off she wasn't just a big brute but had some skills as well.

"Well I guess you're out of the tub then Cayden" she smirked, "New rule, lose a dare, lose your seat... so seeing as your out Cayden, you can do a run for more drinks right? But I guess I should be nice and let you choose my dare, next round is truths"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 12:53 pm

"Oh c'mon" he grumbled as Krista told him to get out, Aries finishing the beer successfully with a smooth exit at the end, landing on her feet in a sort of tada pose with a smirk. Ready to get in on the soothing goodness of the water she also began stripping, having to work a bit harder than Nyx to free her tits from the clinging red top as well as her tight leggins.

Cayden shook his head with a sly grin "Your game. Your rules, right?" standing up to get out and make room for the next naked women to enter. The water dripped from him as the wet cloth of his boxers clinged to his form, leaving little to the imagination concering his package. "All right. I'm gonna go get us a restock" he said dabbing himself off with the towel and trying again to wrap it around his waist to hide what the girls in the room just saw.

"In the meantime. I dare you take off that bikini of your's" he smirked back at Krista, leaving the room as promised to fetch them more fuel for this party. The others looked at her expectingly and cock there eyebrows to egg her on as they sipped on their drinks, laying back against the walls of the jaccuzzi as the bubbles massaged their sore bodies.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 11, 2022 1:08 pm

"Hey, you made the easy ass dare" she smirked back at the whinging Cayden, "Yeah, exactly, my rules buster"

She rolled her eyes at the 'dare' he gave her, wondering partly why she had even bothered in the first place with it. She mumbled something about them all being perverts and degenerates as she slipped off her top, the higher waterline from Aries getting in concealing her bust beneath the bubbles and salt tinged water. Slipping the bottoms down her legs, she concealed the the tingle that came from her now bare and hairless pussy being exposed to the turbulent current of the tub and hung the set from the faucet so it didn't drip on the carpet.

"Happy now, you can tell your buddies about the time you had 3 hot chicks in a hot tub, and then weren't allowed in yourself," she cross her arms over her chest and sunk a bit lower in the tub until only her head poked above the water, "Now hurry up with the drinks slave boy, your goddesses require libations"

Watching him leave, she glanced awkwardly at the others.

"So...this aint half weird..." she muttered, eyes wandering all over the room except for where they were, "How'd your match go..."
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games