X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Sun May 08, 2022 2:22 pm

The burning sensation in her thighs meant next to nothing compared to the pleasure she got from ignoring it. Her pussy had creamed his cock more and more, making her seek the friction it eleviated in a greater pace, a constant coming and going clapping of her checks on his crotch emminating through the large suite.

Cayden slowly started raising his hips in time with her, bringing his hands around her waist to dig into her ass, helping her rise and fall. The bed started sqeaking under them as the slats bowed and spang them back up. Finally looking down towards him again she sees him looking at her, studying her face now that she allowed him to see the contortion on it, his breathing shallow and in time with their combined motion. He was flushed like her, his torso catching highlights in the drim light.

"Of course it is." he huffed, smiling from her question. "And don't mind hurting me. I'll tell you when you do. And I trust you to stop then." reminding her of the deal they had with her hand on his leg.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun May 08, 2022 2:37 pm

Krista appreciated the hand he gripped her with, alleviating the bit of strain on that thigh, though it did start to bounce her off side slightly with the unbalanced extra force. She could feel it, she was close, so close, to coming, as the burning in her thighs went numb with everything else below her waist apart from her pussy. Nearly there, she could feel him battering against her gates with each dive and roll, or more she battered his ram with her gates.

"Are you ready?" she panted breathless, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna'

Feeling her climax about to peak, she lifted high on her next bounce, letting him pop free and leaving her feeling suddenly so empty as her pussy clamped down onto nothing. Madly, she reached forward, one hand on her clit rubbing hard while the other gripped his shaft, near foaming from her juices and his pre and pumped away rapidly. She squealed as her climax was released, her hips still fucking and grinding on his lap even without him inside as she leaned back at the 45 degree, pumping his cock and aiming it back at her stomach and tits.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 08, 2022 3:07 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I was a bit unsure what his endurance would be like with the alcohol and it being the second round. So I did a roll for for endurance: 18

If you are bored by this though and want to continue I can edit the post accordingly.

"Not yet, but I want to feel you cum on my cock." he said, but it was already to late for her, not hearing his words and going from experience to assume he would cum inside her if she didn't pull off now. He hissed when he grabbed his cock and stroked it feverously as the fireworks went off in her head, only slightly lindered by the empty feeling in her pussy, her muscles constricting around nothing.

Cayden sat up and pulled his cock from her hand pushing her backwards to lay on her back, which she didn't really register in her disorientation until he thrust his cock back into her depths and set off another wave inside her. "Don't be so impatient. I said I'll tell you when I cum." he mused as he began sawing his cock in and out on his own, his good arm posted beside her head as his hips supplied the leverage.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 09, 2022 12:37 am

Krista's sense of vertigo was lost amidst her climax as she tumbled back from Cayden's upwards surge. Her head fell partially off the back of the bed and she screamed as he thrust back inside her tenderness again.His weight and size pinned her in place as thrust as he rutted around her depths, her arms tossed up above her head she wasn't tempted to grab his injured arm. She wasn't used to the size of someone like Cayden atop her or his stamina, not that Rhys or her boyfriends back home had been small, but it had always been a sprint to the finish with them, her own pleasure a dependent on the race to climax. Cayden, it seemed, preferred a marathon.

The heat between felt near unbearable, and unbeknownst to her, without something to hold on to each thrust of his hips that bottomed his cock out inside her drove her a fraction down the bed. Cayden's single arm posted by her head to alleviate the weight from her body instead depressed the rear the mattress enough to essentially form a shallow ramp. Finally, after one deep thrust and sent her eyes rolling back, their mass reached the tipping point and with yelp she slid off the back of the bed.

Unable to do anything but laugh, she failed uselessly trying to right herself. Her head, neck and shoulders were curled up on the carpet while her butt rested on the edge of the mattress, feet dangling free. Unable to use her arms or feet for leverage, she wobbled slightly like turtle on its back, her dripping sex smiling straight up to the mirrored ceiling above the bed.

"Hey... gimme a hand, will ya?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 09, 2022 10:22 am

After checking that she didn't seriously hurt herself by looking over the edge, he couldn't help but laugh with her as she struggled to get anywhere. Krista could see herself in the ceiling as well as Cayden coming towards the edge himself, bringing his legs forward as he tells her. "Oh, I'm gonna give you more than a hand."

Slipping his legs over the bed his feet come down between her arms and angled up torso as he sat down at the edge, slapping his cock on her upright sex a couple of times before he bends it down towards her opening, spreading her tender flesh again after being vacated suddenly. Pushing his head inside he reaches downwards and scoops her up a bit with his hand supporting her lower back, arching it and leaning over the edge to get a straighter path into her depths with the added benefit of looking directly down towards her.

Then he thrust forward she could sweat she saw a small bulge right under her belly button as it pushing along the ceiling of insides. This position was crazy, but by the second movement of his hips she didn't want it to ever end, his sweat mixing with hers as the occasional drop fell from his nose and rolled down her body.

He didn't simply fuck her in a constanst brutal rythm, slowing down, keeping it deep for shallow thrusts or pushing her with almost full length lunges. It kept her on edge, not ever knowing what would come next. Especially not when his finger pushed down the crack of her ass to tease her tightest hole again. Should she tell him to stop? The tension that shot through her pelvis only making the next thrust better and she had learned to trust him with everything else. So why not this?
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 09, 2022 10:54 am

"hey, q-quit it," she pleaded, blushing as he slapped her pussy and clit with his cock while she was helpless, "what do you think you're doINGGGG!!!"

Krista squealed again as he penetrated her deeply, the odd positioning and angle of his thrust causing his cock to grind hard against her walls as he dipped and stretched her apart again. Sweat was not the only thing to drip down on her as his cock dredged her pussy, pumping out his juices to fill it with his flesh. As stream of mewls and ekes escaped her lips as he gave her time with the slow and steady rhythm, allowing her to refill her lungs for him to empty them with the next thrust.

"NNnnghhh I'm going to... going to cum again ahhhhhhhh... d-don't, gonna break... ahhhhh so good nnnngh" she mewled near delirious, afraid what another orgasm, bigger than the last might do in her current position, but her eyes flashed wide in panic as he teased her rear again, "Nnnng no, no... not there"

She begged him through her complaints grew more feeble with each thrust, the clear signs of close climax playing out again.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 09, 2022 11:47 am

"Don't you remember? I'm obsessed with this tight pussy." he grinned, repeating her words to her as he drove her closer and closer to her next climax, the exertion from doing so one handedly clearly visable, though Krista came to understand that something like that would never stop him. He'd find a way. He'd be more of a man with both arms tied behind his back than any of her previous lovers.

The concrete rejection of him playing with her backdoor dispite the obvious effect it had on her puzzled him, stopping but surely remembering, keeping his finger laying atop it still. Well as much as he could with him maneuvering her around.

She robbed him of feeling her pussy contract in her climax the last time but this would be different. Stopping the constant switching of his rythm he pounds into her upside down body mechanically, driving her over the edge and hilting himself deep inside as he watched her eyes cross and roll into the back of her head while she convulses on his dick.

That was her third orgasm in short order and it left her a bit lightheaded, swaying a bit when he pulled her to her feet and bends her over the edge of the bed, taking her from behind as their last stop to his own release. He kept his hand laying flat between her shoulderblades pushing her into the matress as he rutted into her from behind. She felt the difference between him focusing on her before versus now as her tight ass shielded her insides from him penetrating too deeply and let him go to town, speeding up as he climbed and climbed, his breathing becoming even more pronouced until he groaned. "I'm g-ugh..nna cuUu so fucking hard!"

He pulled out at the last second, taking hold of his shaft and wedging himself between her cheeks, thrusting through them as his cum painted her back in somthing like seven streaks of white reaching up into her blonde disheveled hair and some additional dribbles pooling in the dimples in her lower back as he throbbed and glid across her backdoor.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 09, 2022 12:13 pm

"I think.... I think I'm going to need another shower" she mumbled, mind reeling as she felt his seed start to cool off on her back and ass.

She lay limp on the bed, body utterly exhausted and feeling like ruin in the post coital bliss, her breathing become more shallow as her lungs were finally able to just focus on oxygenating and not fueling her ecstatic cries. She bit her lip as she tried to move and felt his member still poised at her back door, feeling a sticky trail of seed seep down between her cheeks around the area. Realizing she was essentially pinned she tried to will her arms back to life to crawl forward.

"Nnngh god, if I stand up it's going all over the carpet, isn't it?" she whinged, feeling his little swimmers trickle about her back as beads started to roll down her flanks.

Pushing off to the side of the bed, she started to crawl on hands and knees back to the bathroom, trying to keep her back as flat as possible. The lethargy and exhaustion causing her to sway back and forth, the effect causing her ass to sashay about.

"You better not be enjoying this... oh god, how much is in my hair?! What were you even aiming at?" she grumbled behind her, turning her head and catching sight of her cum tangled hair, "Grrrr, forget the match, I'm going to need the Jacuzzi just to recover from this"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 09, 2022 12:47 pm

"Quite...possibly...yeah" he panted squeezing the last drop from his slowly deflating cock into her crack. Watching her try to move her limp body forward and than off the bed he tells her in a joking tone as he falls down on his back leaning over to look at her crawling. "I could have gotten you something, you know? On the other hand...this definitly more interesting to watch"

He huffs at her questioning his aim. "I was mostly focused on not coming inside you to be honest. And are you always this grumpy afterwards? Or are you telling me you didn't like it, hehe?"

Willing himself to stand at her mention of the jaccuzzi he omits the thought tough and goes over to it letting the water in. "Ok. Ok. It'll be waiting for you after your shower your highness."

Left alone in the shower she feels the aftermath of the marothon he took her through, her mound slightly swollen and senstive to the touch and her muscles not ready to sustain their full strength yet. But weighed up against the pleasure she had gotten, was that really such a bad deal? She even felt a bit lonely realising that she would have liked him to continue the trend and help her wash up.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 09, 2022 1:07 pm

Krista kept grumbling under her breath as she shuffled into the bathroom, wondering how much he would like it if the situation was reversed. More appreciative than ever for the heated tiles, she got herself into the shower before risking straightening up at all, immediately feeling the torrent of the cold cum trickle down her back. Reaching up, she grabbed the mixer and turned it on hot than normal, trying to account for the drop it temperature her lowered height caused.

Not for the first time, she found her wishing for a proper shower head over the rain head as the water droplets slowly started to shift off some of the cum, but still very much required her to scoop off the rest with her hands, making her explore her own tender and now truly oversensitive nooks and crannies. Krista idly wondered if Lexi really knew what she was missing out on with Cayden, or if that was perhaps now a justifiable reason for her hostility.

The heat given enough life back to her legs to let her stand, she wobbled a bit as she rewashed her hair. Looking down, she examined the thing strip of pubic hair above her slit, a landing strip that Rhys had shaved there. At the time she had thought it cute or risque, a little secret and rush of forbidden excitement at letting him so close, so openly and with a razor... well it definitely needed to go now...

Turning off the water, she didn't bother with a towel, what was there to see that hadn't been seen and she was just going to get wet again soon. Instead she squeegeed off the worst of the water with her hand and stepped out. She went straight to her bag and pulled out her beauty kit, digging in for her razor and cream, a must to keep the internet weebs from criticizing her for hair pits or legs.

"Want to do the honors?" she asked, looking over at Cayden as she pointed downstairs, "You're meant to get a hair cut when you dump your boyfriend, right?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 09, 2022 1:40 pm

Cayden had choosen to take a seat in the water already as it still poured in to top it off, sipping on a beer and another glass of the peach liquor, having brought the bottle and a sixpack and setting it down next to the plethora of additives. He watches her go over to her bag but doesn't think much of it until she turned around to show him what she had gotten, his eyes meeting hers again with that intensity in them.

"Of course." he smiled, setting down the glass and beckoning her over with his hand to sit on a free part of the edge, dipping her legs in the water and leaning against the tiles behind. Waddeling over he gets up on his knees in front of her and takes the shaving utensils from her, setting them to the side and carefully taking one of her feet, pushing it upwards and to the side, onto the rim as well to give him access. They had seen everything of each other numerous times already, but this still felt rather intimate, reminding her of how well he ate her out not long ago.

Dipping below her eyelevel he gathers some cream from the pumpbottle in his palm, gently foaming up the stip of hair that pointed at her clit and asks. "Do you just want to get rid of the strip or should be clean up the first stubbles as well while we're at it?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon May 09, 2022 1:57 pm

"Ewwwwww gross, you're already in?" She gagged exaggeratedly as she walked over, seeing him in the tub already, "You didn't shower first? That's sick, you're just stewing in your... our... juices. Why are boys so gross and dumb, you know, shower-bath-shower?"

Sitting on the lip but trying to keep her legs out of what she could only describe and human bodily fluid soup, she let him back in between her legs. Handing over the tools, she hesitated for moment at handing over the razor, wondering if it was really smart to let another guy loose with a blade down there, but it was too late.

"Oh wow, a full service detail? You got wax and polish as well, gonna hang one of those little tree air freshers, hmmm? What scents you got, pine, new car?" she laughed, grabbing on the beers and taking a deep slug to try and re-hydrate a bit after their impromptu workout, "I don't think you're going to get it factory fresh again after what you just did to it"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon May 09, 2022 2:25 pm

That shower-bath-shower thing made my brain lag for a second from figuring out where the fuck I heard that before

"But you do know that soap is designed to encapsulate and dissolve all that in the water, right?" he asks, a dumbfounded look on his face from the term shower-bath-shower. "Wait...so want to tell me... that everytime you take a bath...you shower, bath and than shower again?"

"Hey I'm just here to help and check up on it. And as far as I can tell it's prefectly fine...apart from maybe a bit of a leaking issue from time to time." He replies, continuing her joke, but taking it as a yes and gently spreading the white foam around her box and some below. Her flesh tingles as he does this, the overly soft way he is doing it teasing in nature.

Having finished the preperations he dunks his hand in the water to clean it off, taking her razor and continuing the trend as he begins with the strip of hair that initialized this situation, taking off sliver after sliver with steady and practised strokes raking over her skin, cleaning the razor every couple of them, the last physical sign of her relationship with Rhys vanishing before her eyes.

Making his way lower though, he chuckles and asks "You mind giving me a bit of a helping hand?", as he struggles to both pull the skin tight and run the blades of her razor over it. "I'm bit bound at the moment I must admit."
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 10, 2022 9:36 am

Oh yeah, it's the new "Rose killed Jack" debate :lol: 8-)

"Right, so you get all that nastiness just floating around the surface, right in your face, if it 'dissolves' in the water than it is in the water" she argued back about his soap antics "And yes, it's called be civilized"

She shivered slightly as she felt the blade trace across her enflamed skin, the tingle and risk of accident causing her heart to beat a tad faster. Reaching down, she pulled her skin taught as she watched pass by pass the blade remove the last mark or brand that Rhys had left on her, leaving her smooth, fresh and unsullied.

She wondered slightly what, if anything she should grow next when she glanced down and saw where he was cleaning the razor off.

"Gross, now you got pubes floating around in there as well," she teased taking the razor and cream back once he was done, "Oh yeah, nothing says relaxing or romantic like a Jacuzzi of sweat and stank with pubes being blasted around the jets... get out... just get out, shower and I'll deal with this... this abomination"
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 10:03 am

He rolled his eyes at her definition of being civilized but continued nonetheless. With her help of pulling the skin taught he took care of every single one of her inflamed nooks and crannies. She dabated whether to stop him again when he go to her backdoor, but it wasn't like she didn't shave there all well, his carefull strokes away from the center only drawing more attention to it as she remembered the stupid game with Aries and Nyx.

"Fine. Fine. I don't care, but if it makes you uncomfortable just do it the way you like." he replies, playfully upset though smiling throughout as he stood and gave her a peck on her cheek, waiting for a bit of the water to fall off him before he gets out and walks around the corner to the bathroom where she hears the water running once more.

Left alone she can let the water with all the filth that would occupy her mind down the drain along with the remnants of the private sign of affection she kept on her body for Rhys. The freshly shaved skin of her mound feeling extra exposed with every movementof air prickling it.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 10, 2022 10:39 am

"Oh I will, because the way I will do it is the right way" she wagged her finger about dramatically as she over exaggerated her outrage.

Pulling the plug, she let what was there drain away, turning the faucet on occasionally to splash some water about to make sure her shaving properly went down as well. Starting to the refill process she went looked at what salts or additives were left and threw them in. They'd be checking out tomorrow morning to head to the next town so there was no point in not taking every last advantage before the road trip.

She heard the shower start and glanced over to see Cayden's blurry image, suddenly realizing they hadn't finished eating. Rushing over she tried to quickly wolf down what she could of her steak before to became too cold, turning on the TV to get some background noise. Realizing the meal was essentially a bust now, she grabbed the rest of the beers and sat in the tub as it filled.

Knowing there was no point in putting it off, she flicked the channel over to the sports news to see if they were being talked about again.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 11:07 am

The steak had gotten cold as they fucked and cleaned up but it still tasted passingly if a bit more chewy in nature. At least sitting in the swirling warm water of the jaccuzzi had it's expected effect, her overworked muskles relaxing as in enveloped her more and more in a soothing cloud. It was a good thing as it lindered the disappointment she got when she switched to the sport channel, seeing two commentators sitting at their desk and a still of her holding up the championship belt, drenched in drinks from the audience.

"...what could possibly explain a wrestling championship...not finishing a championship fight...two times in a row?! I don't get it. It's like they are drawing attention away from the fights and towards stuff like this." one of them monologes pointing at the screen at the end when a video of her and Lexi on the barricade popped up, cut right to the moment Krista flung her head back to escape.

The other guy then speaks up voicing his opinion. "I don't know man. I can't say that that isn't fun to look at though and some of the fans there had some extra fun as it seems. If that really is the direction they are going for in this day and age than cudos to them, but they should realise what kind of crowd they are drawing and that they'll expect more and not less the next time around."

Nodding at each other and seemingly agreeing the transition to their next topic, though not without a quick comercial break of course.

Cayden then comes out of the shower again, seeing the tv running and then her in the tub waiting, stepping in to take a seat next to her and reclaims his glass and bottle. "Ahhhh...Do you want to just watch some tv or are we still going on with truth or dare?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 10, 2022 11:45 am

"Why? You got some embarrassing deets for me to find out or are you just that desperate to do a nude lap of the parking lot?" She half grinned, her mind still working over the commentary.

Any press was good press, right? she thought, still mulling over their criticism when her eyes shot open wide.

"Wait... did you hear what they said, those old fucks on the news?" She snapped excitedly at Cayden, quickly grabbing his abandoned glass of schnapps and downing it in one hit, "They weren't talking about my tits... or you.. I mean us... they're talking about the ending like it was scripted! We pulled it off! They bought the fix!"

Her mind raced at the possibilities of it, the enduring of the image of the match had been her standing above the brawl waving the championship. They were no longer screw-ups, just pushing an extreme fringe. Even if the only images was from the promotions dodgy webcam and some crowd cellphone footage, the people had bought the feud and secret relationship.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue May 10, 2022 12:13 pm

"Nooo..."he denied overexagerating his indignation as he finished with a smile "Just wondering."

"What?" he asked, again faining indignation when she took his glass "Sure help yourself." though listening to her explain. Raising a brow he tries to share her happiness a bit though can't hold it. "Yeahhhhh..." lamenting over the direction the stunt had set them in "But how far are you really willing to go into the sexy direction if that's what the fans want now?" Sensing that he's bringing down the mooe he jokes "I mean I'm happy that it worked. I wouldn't want to loose our status of fake boyfriend and girlfriend with benefits after all..."

Though the real reason for his concern comes to light right after "...but I also dread being the one that needs to push you further than you want to on stage." downing the bottle of beer she didn't steal from him.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 10, 2022 12:23 pm

"Hey, nobody said anything about going further than... I mean, Lexi can't stay pissed over losing you forever... I mean, I've only got to deal with her in a singles match and..... awwww fuck, way to be downer..." she humphed, "Awww fuck.... truth or dare? Ya buzz kill"

With the tub nearly full she turned off the faucet and hit the jets, and laid back, trying to get back to her place of serenity.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games