X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:09 pm

As much as she wanted to just forget all this for now and sleep, she seemed to have underestimated one party. After her salty tears had dried up in streaks along her face and her sobbing died down to sniffling, she heard footsteps in the parking lot over the sporadic car driving by the hotel. This made her crumble up even more from not wanting to be seen like this and her general apprehension to human contact at this moment and she just hoped that they would leave as quickly as they came.

Whoever it was slowed down to a halt and must have spotted her trashed phone as the hardly mistaken rattling of broken electronics follows their walk in the direction away from her car. Maybe about the last person she expected then appeared at the backwindow to her feet. Cayden of all people. He had thrown on something to not go out halfnaked but it was clear that he didn't exactly plan it out as a viable outfit, the bottom edges of his hair still wet from the jacuzzi he was tapping on the glass with two fingers to get her attention looking rather worried about her current state.

Finding the door unlocked he cautiously opens it, struggling to find the right words as he peers inside, hunched over sideways "...H-Hey...So I don't really know what's wrong or if you want to talk about it or anything, but I can't just let you sleep out here. I sent the other two away so you don't have to worry about them..."
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:44 am

Krista curled in tighter around herself, tucking her knees tight up against her chest as she heard the footsteps echoing around the motel parking lot. If she could have crawled inside her self to get away she would have, anything to not have to deal with people and the outside world for just one moment.

She nearly jumped when she heard the tapping on the class, flinching noticeably as she squirmed awkwardly out of her position to see who it was.

Cayden... of course it had to be Cayden... just what she needed right now, she thought sarcastically.

Krista tried to rub the tears and redness from her cheeks as he opened the door and leaned in.

"It's okay... just give me a minute," she sighed depressed, looking away to avoid any eye contact, "I think I just broke up with my boyfriend..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:50 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

sry for the delay. Didn't feel so good the last couple of weeks.

As Krista looked away she didn't immidiatly see it but his face quickly changed from caring and worried to confused and bothered. "W-W-Wait...B-Boyfriend?...T-Then what was..." Cayden blabbers as the gears in his head turn. "...You know...I really thought you were different...not just nice to me to crawl up my ass..." He continues, his tone turning to bitter rather quickly. "I'm gonna give you your minute out of respect...but then I want to to come to our room immediatly!"

Not waiting for any kind of answer from her, he leans back out of the car, shutting the door with a hint of aggression and walks away. This time she had really outdone herself fucking things up and feared that now even her last hope to keep her career in the work with Cayden crumbled before her own eyes. She again felt a deep urge to just roll up in her car and hide from the world as the alotted minute he gave her passed, but making him wait would just make things worse.

With a deep grudge and her stomach sinking deeper with each step she took, she made her way back to that damn room. Cayden had sat down on the bed with his elbows posted on his knees as his fingers drew circles on his temples. Looking up he spots her and takes a deep breath before he speaks. "So...how exactly were you imagining this to play out, huh? Flirting with me to get my trust while keeping your secret boyfriend happy on the side? Or was he in on it? Explain it to me. Please! What kind of explanation do you have. I'd be more than glad to hear it!" He was collected, but far from calm as his erratic state of mind bleeded into his speech.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:31 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

No problem, just got over a run of bad luck as well

"What?" Krista stared blankly as Cayden abruptly turned face and walked away from the car.

Uhhhhhh, she really didn't need him turning in to a chick now, she thought.

Taking a few deep calming breaths, she exited the car and picked up the remains of her phone. The case had snapped and a spider web of cracks ran down the glass but it still turned on thankfully. Putting it in her pocket, she steeled herself and marched back up to the room, ignoring Rhys and Lexi's room as problem for another day. If she had to wear the big boy pants right now than so be it.

She swallowed hard before entering the hotel room, not bothering to knock as she decided the room was half hers anyway and nearly rolled her eyes when she saw Cayden sitting pensively on the bed.

"It was an act, of course it was an act, the whole point of this is that it's the act," she said, nearly flabbergasted as she let him empty out his handbag, far less impressed with his sensitivity than she had been last night, "You were the one had suggested who we practice getting close and intimate remember?"

Sitting down backwards at chair by the table to stop herself from pacing aggressively, she lent against the backrest and huffed.

"It's the job, it's all just the fucking job; of course I kept my boyfriend secret, we're not allowed to have them, 'we have to look available but not be available'?" she quoted ranting, letting out the pent up frustration, "'You'll get less fans if you have boyfriend'? 'People will think you're sleeping your way to top'? Fuck you, I busted my ass trying to build a career on not flaunting my body, on not shaking my tits or ass about and this, this, is how I get my big break?!"

She realized her fingers were digging into the chair and her jaw was clenched. Forcing herself to calm down, she closed her eyes and counted back from ten.

"Now I'm sorry if you remember last night differently to me, or if I said something while drunk, but I just got live streamed my now ex-boyfriend cheating on me and I can't even drown my sorrow in ice cream because we have a match tomorrow and I have to fit into a new costume which, again, it just going to show off my ass and tits again to everyone."
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:20 pm

Krista's explanation that derailed much more into a rant than anything else did nothing if not make him him lose any sympathy from his face. Shaking his head he lets out the beginnings of a laugh, the kind of reaction when you can't quite believe how you could be stupid enough to think a certain way only to be rudely awakened to a different reality.

"Pretty elaborated act you put up there with all the 'Let's take it a bit slower...but I'll finger myself in front of you' " He retorted, almost disgusted now that he looks back at it in a different light. "If you wanted this to be an act than maybe I'd suggest forgoing that the next time you have to play the girlfriend...Then again I don't know who would hire you if this fails and we, the ones that try everything to keep who we can right now, throw you out."

Having let out some of his frustration with the harsh end of that he seems to be doing something quite similar to Krista, laying his head back closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. Finally he faces her again and says "I know this sucks for you. All this. That's why I wanted to help. I see you working harder than most here trying to do your best, but just because we're now supposed to play an affair doesn't mean you have to do something like last night just to make me happy with my agreement to do this or something. That just confused the hell out of me, ok? I'm sorry your boyfriend send you a stream of him getting his dick sucked or I don't know what. That's also fucked up. He must be quite a dick himself if that's how he breaks up with you...And a fool above everything else..."
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Krista's stomach and lungs caught in her throat as he mentioned her career prospects, her hands clenching in rage as she stood up.

"Oh please, like you never did something dumb or that you regret when you were drunk," She snapped back at him, "Or were you stone cold sober when your ploughed Charlie's wife?"

Storming over to her bag, she violently stuffed her laundry and any other belongings into before hastily slinging it over her shoulder. Consumed still, she only half listened to what he said.

"No, no, I get it, just stay in my lane is it? Do what you say or else?" she shouted, storming for the door, "Why don't I leave you to your throne room then, your Majesty, I'd hate for it to get sullied by working with a commoner like me, sorry, I'll just leave you to it.."

She slammed the door forcibly behind her, trying to keep up her anger to stop herself from breaking down, Cayden's threat to her career still echoing in her mind. She wanted to cry, to throw up, to hit something, anything, but couldn't. Slinking down to the garage again, she threw her bag into the back of the Dodge and fired the engine. She needed space, distance... she needed to not have to deal with all this right now.

Shifting into drive, she peeled out of the parking lot, leaving a trail of rubber in the night air. She didn't have anywhere to go, no fixed destination or route, she just drove. Drove until her eyes grew heavy.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:18 pm

As she went on and on she soon had to stop somewhere to end this horrible day and sleep. She found herself waking up in the backseat of her car in the middle of nowhere, her hair stuck to one side of her face and her phone ringing muffled under her makeshift blanket. As she finally got it she saw that it was Diamond calling which surely couldn't be good news, especially as she made out all the notifications of messages in the bar up top. She already envisioned her career over after Cayden voiced his concerns to continue this idea to managment, them getting rid of her like a piece of trash that didn't have any use to them anymore.

When Krista finally comitted to pick it up, Diamond was in fact furious but for completely different reasons. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" she yelled so loud Krista had to take the phone away from her ear a bit. "We have to do promo shoots for the push saving yours and partially my career in two hours from now and you are nowhere to be seen...So I repeat myself. WHERE ARE YOU?!"
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:53 pm

Krista groaned as she woke from the buzzing of her phone, her neck crook as she felt around for the pocket of jacket she'd used as blanket for the phone. Stumbling out of the car to answer it, she wasn't sure if it was fear and trepidation or just acceptance of her fate that made her answer it as she checked the caller ID on the cracked screen. Deciding it was probably easier just to get her firing over and done with, she answered the call and put it to her ear, immediately regretting it as Diamond went straight to shouting.

Well, at least she still seemed to have a job, she thought, guessing Cayden hadn't told anyone about last night. Quickly scanning the area and carpark she'd pulled into last night, she realized she wasn't too far from the Basketball center and tried to come up with a story.

"I went to go do my laundry," she lied, spotting a laundromat nearby, "the machine at the hotel wasn't working when I went to use it and I was all out of clean clothes. I'll be at the arena in 15, okay."

Hanging up the phone before Diamond could question her excuse she got back into the car. Diamond couldn't be too pissed, right? It sounded like they still needed her so maybe Cayden was wrong about it all.

Reaching the arena, she took a moment to compose herself before getting out the car. She had to play it cool, last night hadn't happened and she needed to get her game face on before she went in. Taking a deep breath, she put on her best shit eating grin and opened the door, striding confidently towards the doors of the arena across the carpark.. or as confidently as she could.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:15 pm

And keeping her shit eating grin must have been the hardest thing she ever did as the room was filled with pretty much everyone she didn't want to meet under any circumstances: Cayden, Lexi, Rhys...not that it was that much easier to interact with Aries and Nyx after what had gone down last night. As she makes her way in Rhys quickly brushes Lexi's hand from his arm but Diamond somewhat thankfully even if Krista still feared her anger, rushes over to her before she could really come close to the others.

"There you are." she says relieved that you finally showed up, reaching out to pick a stray clump out of Krista's hair with an slightly disgusted expression. "Everyone's ready beside you. Get backstage for costume and make-up and then we'll talk details. Cindy is ready and waiting for you." she hastly adds, pushing Krista's back in exactly that direction.

Nyx and Aries wave as they spot her, but Cayden seems to be more focused like Krista is to just staying centered on what he had to do not remembering what went down between them.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:53 am

"Rodger dodger" Krista tried to grin enthusiastically, not wanting to show her level of growing unease in front of them.

She avoided looking at Rhys and Lexi as much as she could as she headed to the back. She got into her head again, failing to keep the doubts out... did Rhys know that she knew about Lexi? How much did Lexi know? Why had Rhys brushed her arm away when she entered? Did that mean he knew that that she knew that he knew and he was trying to hide it or did he knot know that she knew and he was trying to hide it? Why had he waited for her the enter to brush it aside? Was he okay with everyone else knowing or was it part of the act like her and Cayden... or not like her and Cayden... or exactly like her and Cayden and GAHHHHHH!!!!

She screamed and internally and nearly pulled out some hair when she realized she made to costuming and makeup, wrapping on the door with her knuckles before entering.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:18 am

As Krista enters the room she finds a slightly hassled Cindy, having waited for her late arrival. "Ahh! Finally...we needed to be done like 10 minutes ago..." Cindy says, grabbing Krista's arm to maneuver her to stand in the middle of the room, assessing her hair and face while continuing to talk. "Aww. What happened to you? You look like a wreck!" Gently brushing the streaks and bags under her eyes she adds "Did you cry?", Her trained eyes quick to spot the telltale signs.

Having to push things along she doesn't slow down though and simply pulls down the zipper of Krista's hoodie, pushing it over her shoulders and down her arms while she waits for an answer to her question. As Krista reflexively covers her chest from the sudden undressing Cindy continues with her pants, quickly leaving her standing in nothing but the panties that she hastly put on yesterday when she ran away, ready to be squeezed into her new tighter and more revealing costume.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:25 pm

"What.. h-hey.. slow down.. COLD HANDS... hey.." Krista squirmed about as she was poked, prodded and rapidly stripped, "One question at time..."

She quickly covered herself as she realized she was close to naked again in front of another person, an event becoming all to troubling common and familiar. Isolated in the center of the room, she felt more self-conscious than usual, gnawing on her lip as she looked over the new costume. She held her breath slightly to try and avoid showing any reaction or trepidation at Cindy's work, not wanting to put her offside as well.

"Do... do you now what sort of promos we're doing today?" she asked, trying to change the subject as she tried to work out how to squeeze into the new getup without exposing herself further. Realizing it was futile, she dropped her hands, exposing her breasts again she reached for the modified and repaired top.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:03 am

She scrunches her eyes and lips as Krista avoids her questioning and instead chooses to ask one instead. Not pushing the subject Cindy answers her instead of insisting on getting hers first after giving Krista her costume and watching her dress...to see how it fits if course. Though that doesn't make it feel less like a pair of eyes on Krista's body as she puts on clothes . "Well there is the fact that you have a new look...obviously. And a big fight is coming up with the 4 of you. So pretty much the usual stuff...oh and diamond said something about hinting at you and Cayden, though I'm not sure what that means. You gotta ask her that or she'll tell you herself I presume"

Looking her over once more Cindy seems to be pleased with her work on the costume and sits Krista down in front of a mirror to take care of her makeup and hair, starting by combing the knots out if the latter. "You know...it's ok if you don't want to talk about it...but you obviously had a rather hard night and if you DO want to talk, it'd stay between the two of us." She says, her reflection smiling towards Krista and then mimicking zipping her mouth.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:08 pm

Krista chewed on her lip as she examined the how the new top fit her and squished her boobs up slightly in the mirror before squeezing herself into the new tighter fitting bottoms as well. She had nearly giggled when she noticed the paw prints that used to sit on the knee of her pants had been converted to rear pockets on what essentially amounted to leather hot pants, a paw print on either ass cheek.

"I just got... troubling news from back home... you know, stuff I can't do anything about out here," she half lied in response to Cindy's probing, grabbing the makeup brush as Cindy did her hair.

She dusted on a layer of blue blush and glitter across and around her eyes and reached for her mask blue fox Lucha mask to tuck her hair through it before lacing up. Feeling the mask against her skin, she let the problems of Krista disappear into the background. It was game time now, time for Zorro Azul to get to work.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:40 am

Frowning emphatically Cindy tries to console her a bit, but it doesn't really get through to Krista as it's in response to her lie and also the fact that she was already getting settled into her persona.

Having finished the last touches Cindy gives her approval after watching her over once more to make sure there was nothing out of place. "Looking good. Now you should probably get back to Diamond before she..."

"Are you done already?!" Diamond asks as one cue after the door swings open. "Ughh. Good. Now come here, I'll brief you on the way."

As the two of them hastly make it through the corridors she gets into a lengthy rant/explanation. "Now. You really chose the worst shoot to sleep on, haven't you... We couldn't even begin taking photos of the others. You see the plan is that there is a gently backlit panel on the side of the background of today's shoot and in the pictures you and your new partner aren't included in, the two of you will stand behind that. You're gonna make it look like you're fooling around back there and the silhouette is supposed to give the viewers hints enough that some will put the pieces together."

Stopping in a kind of backstage area of the set she turns on her heels and asks "Understood?", But it must have been meant rhetorically as she doesn't really wait for an answer as for the lack of time. "Good! Because it's starting right now." She continues pulling the black curtain beside her aside and nudging Krista through it.

She's not really surprised after the explanation she had gotten, but it's still somewhat of a shock to be standing there with Cayden who has a rather complicated expression and much more so as they are somewhat cramped together in that secluded space, about an armlenght of air between them.

Like Diamond had said there is a white panel on one side of them and the curtain the Krista came through plus a dim light on the other to project a blurry version of what they would do onto it.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:17 pm

(sorry for the delay, was a rough week)

Krista marched silently behind Diamond as the woman lead her to the set, nodding silently at her words as she kept her calm and controlled her breathing.

"No excuse, just tell me where you need me" she replied as the scene was explained to her and she stepped through the curtain.

Fighting the instinct to gulp or look away, she tried to react as little as she could at the sight of Cayden. She thought about protesting the flak she was getting for being late when he wasn't in full costume either, but realized there was little point and his full face mask would have prevented them doing the shot. Either way she knew it wouldn't do any good and tried to focus on getting her own head straight across the plan.

Her stomach a flutter, she fought the urge to look at how Cayden was handling it all as she noticed Diamond take a seat at the table off to the side, guessing the monitor on the table showed the other side of the screen so she could give directions on how their silhouettes looked. Feeling the heat of the lamp against her exposed skin, she was happy her mask hid how much she was blushing at Cayden joined her in the spotlight.

"So ahhh.... how do you want to do this?" she asked, looking up at him finally to see her eyes and face.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:36 am

The instant Cayden opened his mouth she could sense that something had changed about him, like he silently decided that being nice and accomodating with Krista would be a waste of time...and opportunities like this one...though maybe that was just temporarily as he was upset about how last night went down.

At her question a bored sigh escapes his mouth and he tells her "Oh, I don't know. They probably want it to look as if we had to sneak off to see each other in private, because at least one of us is sooo damn thirsty to get some." Approaching her at a snails pace and gesturing his faked cluelessness with his upturned hands and shrugged shoulders, until he towers above Krista right in front of her and lays his arms around her midsection. His hands on her ass he pulls Krista towards him insistingly, their lower halfs molding to each other as Krista only gets to slightly press her upper body away with her hands finding purchase on his chiseled front.

"Soo... That just leaves the question... who of us is so thirsty for the other?..." He whispers as he kneads her trained cheeks, that seem to fit just about perfectly in his big palms, possessively.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:17 am

Krista chewed her lip slightly as Cayden chose to take agonizingly long to cross the distance, giving her over active mind more than enough time to go paranoid. Ass, she thought, trying to not scowl as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in finally.

Her new pants had already felt tight before Cayden's big paws landed on them and started to squeeze, the heat rapidly building within as she tried not to gasp, The tight leather did little to pad against Cayden's own lowers as she wondered if it was him or just his cup she felt against herself as their bodies smushed and ground against each other, forming one shadow against the screen.

Hearing the interview startup on the other side of the screen, she pushed on slightly on tip toe to crane her neck up to his ear, making it look like their shadows were kissing while she whispered to him.

"Well Ravager was the one who stopped the match to cover me up," she purred, twisting slightly in his grip to remove his hands from her ass and press her back against his chest, still keeping her head to the side to watch him close "Makes sense for you to be the thirsty one."

She looked back to Diamond sitting at the monitor, trying to guess how the shot was going and gulped as she saw the woman's frown.

"The shadows are too blurry, we need more shape definition...lose the top Krista..." Diamond's echoed in her ears, shatteringly, "It's not like me and Cayden haven't seen your girls already..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:20 am

Cayden chuckled at Krista's reply to his question, a sly grin forming on his face as she layed her backside against him.

"Well then, I suppose I'll have to act the part" he says, leaning in to kiss her neck with enthusiasm that could certainly be described as thirst. At the same time his hands still hold her close by her hips as he grinds his crotch against her behind.

The object in his pants that stood in question swelling and emitting heat that left no doubt, even if the size felt like a rather compensating cup as Cayden sawed it up and down the inviting cleft of her perky ass.

As her own mind struggles to come to terms with what Diamond just said, a cold shiver runs down her spine as Cayden let's out a puff of air from his nose that tickles Krista's neck when she plays into his cards like that. "Nothing I haven't seen before, right?~" he teases, venom dripping from his voice.

His hands than smoothly travel up the sides of her body and under the top of her costume, brushing over her soft skin towards the front where he 'accidentaly' grazes her tits while pushing the material up. Grabbing the bundled hem and pulling he forces her to raise her arms to get it off, letting the part of her costume fall to the ground and laying one of her arms around his neck as his searching touches return back down. On his way he brushes over the hard nip atop her standing breast before he keeps wandering over her trained midriff, his advancements stirring something deep inside her belly the further down he went, nearing the front of her short pants.

From the sidelines Diamond nods and hums somewhat approvingly while her eyes stay focused on the screen to monitor the visual impact his actions had. Cayden meanwhile nudges Krista's chin to look up at him as he twists his own head to look gently downwards into her face, time seeming to stand still for her as he leans down, softly planting his lips on hers.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:22 pm

Krista tried to hold back a gasp as she felt Cayden's touch on her neck, her back arching slightly as he teased her high and low. She tried to not to squirm too much, trying to preserve the shot and make it look like she was still acting some. Her eyes half closed as he ground on her rear harder, knowing exactly what is was and what it could do her, the tight leather of her pants not hindering any of the sensation.

Her eyes snapped open in shock at Diamond's comment, but she tried to stay in the moment and not ruin the scene again. Fearing to protest, she trembled slightly as he lifted her top, her body flowing on instinct as he wrapped around each other, gasping slightly as his hands brushed her already hardening nipples. She was thankful her mask hid her blushing face as she stood topless again, breasts perky and proud from her chest, heaving with each breath.

Determined to make the shot, her lips parted slightly as he leaned down to kiss her, part of her forgetting all the awkwardness of the previous nights in the single moment while the rest of her mind raged and wondered when Diamond would call cut... or ask for something more? she shivered as she felt his hand down by the hem of her shorts.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games