X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:38 pm

The girls laughed when Krista geve her dramatised answer, Aries responding "No, haha, that doesn't sound right at all. It would be way more realistic that he fucked your brains out." Nyx joining the fun by adding. "Yeah. That ghost could ravage me any day, hehe." This was exactly the kind of evening she missed, but it was ruined by the hard truth tainting the fun for her.

Kirsta was right to assume that the Jacuzzi caught their attention, but not in the way she seemed to counter. "Are you kidding? Why are we sitting here then? You couln'd not invite your poor sore friends to a treat, right?~" Aries complains, Nyx rubbing her leg as if it ached after the workout. "Yeah. He isn't here yet, right? And I'm sure he wouln't mind us~...Pleeeease~", putting on her best puppy look.

Thankfully their combined digging into her evening had stopped, but Krista feared that they would just pick that right back up if she denied them the Jacuzzi, judging it as fishy to isolate them from her room.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:57 pm

"What? No!" Krista blurted out, spitting beer as sat up quickly, "I can't... it's his room too, I can't... no... nuh-uh.... not happening... no."

Oh god, why was this happening? she thought as unlocked the door as quietly as she could, opening just a fraction to peek inside.

Seeing it was the clear, the hotel room she had fled that morning, she started to open it further when she felt the impatient weight of the girls behind her barge forward and stagger them into the room.

"Hey, watch it," She snapped at the girls, their arms laden with drinks and towels, "Don't break nothin' okay, and no riflin' through his underwear Aries... bathroom is over there if you want to change."

Looking around the room, she tried not to look at the bed, trying to clear away any of the empty bottles and food containers that may have been left from the night before. Seeing the top of her bathers still hanging of the faucet of the tub she quickly rushed over and snatched it away, turning on the water to cover what she was doing.

"I'll uhhh, fill the tub, you two just relax, okay?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:15 pm

Cayden seemed to have tidied up just a bit when he woke up and must have called the roomservice to handle the bed situation, much for the better when it came to her sleeping and for the worse when it came to her...sleeping...next to him that is. The girls were excited and jealous of the spacious room, (13) enough for Krista to pick up her slightly enciminating piece of clothing before they saw it and asked questions once again.

Aries took a moment to respond when she was asked if she wanted to change, a bit taken aback as she was still inspecting the room. "Oh, yeah, right." she answers, setting down the extra stuff to vanish bihind the glass to change into the black bikini she brought. Nyx meanwhile used the opportunity to flop down onto the large bed, sighing as even this was of better quality than theirs, jokingly saying. "Awww, how wish Lexi would have ripped my top. You must sleep amazingly on this."

Looking to hte side she sees the silhouette of her friend behind the glass changing. "Ohhh, You were right. That really doesn't leave much to the imagination~"
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:31 pm

"You'd think that," Krista rolled her eyes and she focused on the tub, not realizing where Nyx was until she turned around, "hey, get off that!"

Grabbing a pillow, she whacked Nyxia until she got off the bed.

"Yep, told ya," she laughed as they noticed Aries changing through the glass, "Hey Aries, give us a shake! I want to see that third leg jiggle!"

Going back to the tub to check the temp of the water, she kept chuckling to herself, the presence of the other two helping to alleviate her doubts.

"Hey, you can probably change out here," she called over her shoulder to Nyx, "I promise not to look"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:48 pm

Protecting herself with her arms held in the way of the feathery weapon, she complains jokingly, "Stoooop~. I'm getting off, ok?" jumbling to her feet to make Krista stop. "Man. Your such a party pooper. And how would you know? You haven't slept in it, remember?" The web of Krista's lies already catching up to her.

In response to her taunt to Aries she says. "How about this instead?~", pushing her big tits against the frosted glass, their outline unmistakable. She knew all too well that both women currently in the room had at least passing wishes to have some more heft to their bust.

Nyx chuckles at both that and Krista's promise. "Like I would care, hehe. You can look all you want~ It's not like you haven't seen something like it before.", the sound of her pushing her clothes from her skin and landing on the floor quickly coming from behind as the Jacuzzi reaches the right level, not to high for it to overflow once they stepped in.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:41 pm

"I said I didn't bang Cayden, not that I didn't sleep in a bed!," She cackled as Nyx, aiming the pillow for another cheap shot, "You think I slept on the floor or something?"

Dropping the pillow on the bed, she burst out laughing, nearly doubling over at the antics Aries was putting on, the wet squeaking sounds of her large dark nipples on the glass filling room. She tried to remember where she had stashed her bikini bottoms that morning as she checked the water and blushed at Nyx's sudden comment. She wondered if Nyx was referring to that time about a year ago when the two of them had gotten a bit 'experimental' in their wrestling one night after a show and too many drinks. Aries had snored through the whole event and they'd never really talked about, niether of them had had boyfriends at the time.. and they were young and free, right?

She turned around to say something but her words caught in her throat as saw Nyx's taunt body in all it's glory before her.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:11 pm

Nyx didn't quite understand where she went wrong, laughing the pillow hitting off as she asks. "What are you talking about? Didn't you tell Cayden when we were training that a spilled tequila bottle was the reason you didn't sleep next to him?"

Aries quickly finished her little show and retreated from the glass, finishing to get dressed behind it as Krista turns around, seeing her naked friend untying the messy strings of her top. Amused by her stunned state she jokes "So much for your promise~", not the least shy to be watched by her. Her small figure looked like that of a ballerina with more muscles packed on, absolutely stunning to look at. Her pussy was clean shaven, immaculate like the rest of her.

Having untied the last stuborn knot in the red string she makes a small show of redressing, turning away from Krista and bending over to pick up her bottoms, stepping into them before she pulls them up her legs and over her peachy butt. The top was crossed over her chest, one strap per cup going around to her back on the other side with her bottoms having sidestraps that were spit in two, the upper one going well above her hips.

Krista finally remembers where she put her stuff though as she hastly put them together with her dirty laundry this morning.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:15 pm

"No, you eves dropping rat," she said turning around, stammering slightly as she saw Nyx's ample flesh, "I-I said he probably didn't feel me wake up and leave because of an empty tequila bottle."

Rolling her eyes, she walked over to her laundry bag and fished around for the bikini bottoms she stashed that morning and cringed as she found them still half damp like the top had been. Deciding she probably wasn't going to get much more privacy in the bathroom when Aries was done, and who knew what those two would get up to when her back was turned, she started to pull off her sweats. She started with her top, pulling off the baggy hoody and shirt in one go before sliding off her sports bra, her girls bobbing perkily in the free air again for moment before stuffing them back in the blue lyrcra crop. Her nipples hardened and skin prickled as the cold damp garment compressed around her breasts, making her shiver slightly as she untied the draw string on her pants.

She hurried with the next part, trying not look a or compare her body to Nyx's as the other woman fiddled with her suit, turning her back slightly Nyx to hide the little blond landing strip above her pussy. She'd sculpted and shaved that after her night with Nyx, or really Rhys had talked her into doing it... in front of him... as he watched and then.... she shook her head to clear her thoughts and quickly slipped the cool damp bikini bottoms up her legs.

"Testing a new costume for the ring?" she quipped to Nyx, taking in her complex but stunning suit.

Onyxia had never had as much trouble as Krista with showing some skin, her usual ring outfits little more than swimwear, while Krista usually preferred more coverage... had preferred more covage... who knew what her end costume would look like, she thought, stuffing her sweats into her laundry bag.

"Hey Aries, turn the water on in there," she called out, catching a whiff of her own clothes as she stuffed, "We should probably rinse off before getting in so we don't stew in our own sweat"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:55 pm

She still looked somewhat confused, but stops herself to disagree once again, though ponders about it as Krista wasn't the only one who said something and Cayden did give a vague reply that pointed to a spill being the reason he didn't notice her waking up next to him...Krista could just hope that she wouldn't outright ask him about it later or him letting it slip in future conversations.

Nxy chuckles though at the idea of the red garments being her new costume, looking herself over once more as she adjusts the different straps that conform around her body. "This? Hm, maybe some day. Though for the time I'm pretty comfortable with the current one. Black really fits the mask better I feel like."

Being done with her own more simple bikini Aries opens the door, the black triangles barely stretching over her round tits, but leaving little to the imagination. "Oh, yeah. Come join whenever you're ready~", leaving the door open and stepping into the shower, testing for the right temperature before she steps underneath, small rivulets of water running down her skin, as she scrubs some of the grime away.

Nyx is quite happy to join her, twisting her long hair into a bob to not get it all wet before she does so, the contast of the two of them standing next to each other ever so striking.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:24 pm

"What? All of us?" She said, slightly perturbed as the other two climbed into the shower and dragged her in as well.

Even with the generous proportions of the shower, it was still a tight fit for the three of them, with a boob poking her which ever way she turned or a hand brushing someplace sensitive, but still it felt nice to feel the sweat wash away. Grinning as a wicked idea came to mind, she quickly rinsed herself and opened the door.

Before stepping out, she quickly reached out with both hands and tugged on the tied straps of the the other girls' tops, loosening and pulling free the securing knots as she skidded away. Laughing as she fled, she was happy the compression fit of her top prevented a similar retaliation as she made it into the main room.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:00 pm

"Hey!" They screamed in unison running after Krista as their boobs jiggled freely. (6) They caught up to her pretty quickly though and Krista hadn't much of a chance to escape the grapple of two professional wrestlers against one, especially with her hands holing onto something different. With practiced ease they bring her to the ground on her back, Aries sitting on her chest and holding Krista's arms to the ground above her head, looking down at her with a revengeful grin.

"You got her?" Nyx asks amused by the turn of events, waiting for her confirmation to grab onto the sides of her not so secure top and pulling it down her body, picking the bottoms up on the way as her legs flailed uselessly. "What to do with you now?~" the much bigger woman holding her in check muses while Onyxia's view has givin her a rather sneaky idea.

"Oh, I know~" she says, sitting on her splayed out legs to also lock them in before jamming her index and middle finger staight into her vulnerable pussy. "How about you tell us what really happened between you and Cayden, huh? Your whole story sound super fishy." Nyx aks from behind Aries, teasing her inside walls with the same level of experience as she showed the last time they fooled around.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:24 pm

"Hey! What! No..." she protested, laughing as the wrestled her to the ground, "2 on 1 is unfair!"

She blushed slightly as she felt her top get yanked down, letting her breasts spill free in what was becoming a worrying frequent occurrence in less than 24 hours. She'd been topless around the girls enough for it to be a teasingly though comfortable wrong, and she thought it was fair turn around considering what she had done. It was only when Nyx kept pulling them down and she felt her fingers on her bikini bottoms that she started to panic.

"What? No... Nyx... don't" She yelped as the scraps of fabric slipped down her thighs.

Her breasts were squished between Aries muscled thighs and her arms trapped beneath her knees, stopping Krista from squirming free as Nyx stripped her completely bare. Blushing intently as her thighs were spread she tried to buck Aries off and get away. Fooling around with Nyx had been an experiment a year ago, in private, but here now with the third woman watching was just....

She yelped as Nyx's fingers suddenly penetrated her, finding that special little place she had discovered and manipulated that time long ago instantly to make her cry out and make her wet instantly.

"Ahhhh no, stop, what are you doing?" she panicked, eyes wide in shame as she gazed up Aries
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:41 pm

Seeing the look on her face Aries chuckles. "You really think I could sleep when you two horndogs where fooling around beside me? Nyx and I talked about it and she said that I wouldn't need to play asleep the next time around~"

Turning her head a bit but still keeping eye-contact with Krista, she asks. "She getting wet down there?" to which Nyx chuckles and answers. "Like a facet~" Aries grin widening significantly at that. "Soo. You seem to at least be enjoying yourself. I would feel a little bad about this otherwise."

Meanwhile Nyx decides to let Aries lead the interrogation, using her mouth for something far better as she leans down to suckle on Krista's clit, swiping her tungue rythmically across it, as her fingers keep up their work.

"Now. Why don't you just answer the question, huh? I mean we could always just wait until Cayden comes around, but you wouldn't want that, right?" Aries continues, having her hands free now as her knees replaced them, reaching behind her back to pinch and twist Krista's sensitive nipples.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:55 pm

"What?! No, we didn't.... ahhhh.... I'm not..." she stammered as the accusations came thick and fast at her.

She gasped widely as she felt Nyx's tongue on her sex again, her hips squirming and writhing under the lashing of her clit as best she could. Her face burned brighter for a moment as Aries admitted to having watched the last time, the thought of what she might have seen as her inexperienced self coiled and molded with Nyx.

She yelped as Aries suddenly tweaked her nipples, the flash of pleasure and plain mixing with a surge of anger. Deciding she wasn't going to be going down alone, she used the rush from the pain in her breasts to buck upwards, shifting Aries just enough to allow Krista to slip and arm free from underneath her knee. Reaching up, she grabbed one of Aries breasts and dug her fingers in, pinching and tweaking the nipple hard as she quickly wrapped her thighs and legs around Nyx's head, her flexibility trapping the other woman against her pussy in a head scissor.

"Did you bitches forget I used to have submission finisher?" she growled.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:16 pm

(9) They were both somewhat surprised by her actions going against them in their own way. Aries threw her head back as her tit molded around the fingers clutching it as she yelled out in pain. Putting more weight on their owners chest she grabs her wrist and twists it around with a grunt, putting Krista in an arm lock, the wet surface of the squishy breast not exactly the perfect hold even if the move had to hurt her a bit as well.

Nyx went the other way, her groaning muffled as she is pressed into Krista's crotch but guessing that circling around her clit like a hurricane and rapidly pistoning her fingers in and out of her as she curls them would get her out of the hold sooner or later. The pretzel the three of them formed was under extreme tension and noone could move much without loosing their hold.

Out of all of them Aries had the most secure postion though, a confident look on her face as she twists the wrist a bit more, knowing exactly when it would actually become dangerous and when it was still just some rough fun between friends. "And did this bitch maybe forget that it's still 2 on 1?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:29 pm

Krista grimaced as Aries twisted her arm into the lock, knowing she was never going to be able to maintain her grip on the bigger woman's jug. She moaned as Nyx redoubled her assault, feeling her legs start to weaken and lose their grip.

"Ah, no..." she purred up at Aries, her skin flushed and electric, "I just didn't think you'd miss a chance to fuck with Nyx while she was trapped... thought you were more of a triple threat girl, mmmmm, than a handicap match?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:40 pm

"Oh, so that's how you see it?" Aries smiles loosing her grip a bit as a sign of truce to say "How about this then? A match between the three of us. Everything goes and the two loosers have to do whatever the winner tells them to do for the rest of the night? Would that be more to your liking miss submission finisher?"

"You ok with that as well Nyx?" she asks their friend still burried between Krista's legs, munching away at her cunt. She pops her head back up with a big grin, glistening and red from the head lock. "Sounds fun~"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:40 pm

Krista scampered and squirmed free as soon as Aries let up, unentwining her legs from around Nyx's head to give both her and Nyx a break. Rolling over her shoulder onto her knees to create a distance, she smirked at the other two.

"Okay, I take it we don't want go back to arena, so we need to have some rules." She dictated, keeping her eyes on them, "We got a show tomorrow so no leaving marks or injuries okay, and no busting up the room? How about we do sock wrestling, like the warm up game, one sock each and if it gets pulled off you're out, last woman standing?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:42 am

While her two opponents were a bit disoriented at first for the moment, they chuckle after Krista takes advantage of the slight weakness they presented, their smiles growing bigger as she explains the terms she had in mind. The little tussle brushed aside for a more fair engagement as quick as it came.

Having made some additional space in the middle of the room by repositioning the table and thus lessening the probability of stuff breaking, they all put on one sock, the triangle of almost naked women almost comical if it weren't so tense. "Ready?~" Aries asks one last time to which Nyx nods enthusiastically, both looking over to Krista for her confirmation before the impromptu showmaster begins her countdown.

"3...2...1...GO!"

They don't immidiatly move though as she calls out to start, both stopping themselves as neither wants to open up their back by attacking Krista or the other. Instead they shuffle around a bit to widen the gap between them, Krista getting more and more stuck between the two and in dire need to make a move if she wanted to come out victorious.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sry for the late reply. Got a few extra responsibilities at the moment, but acclimated to them by now I think ^^
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

No problem, been busy myself

"Yeah, just don't be whining when I make you wash everyone's cars in your bikinis," she taunted the other two as they asked if she was ready.

Sizing up the other two she knew Nyx was the bigger threat here and needed to be dealt with first. Aries definitely had the strength advantage in the ring, but here, stuck crawling on their knees the bigger woman's bulk worked against her.

Seeing the other two position nervously, afraid of making the first move she took her shot. Tucking her shoulder as she pushed off, she rolled over her shoulder to the side, trying to slip to the side and around of Nyx before she could turn to face and protect her sock form Krista's snatching grasp as she came back around to her knees. Even if Nyx was nimble enough to stop her swiping it should have least partially positioned her between Krista and Aries.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games