X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:23 pm

At first unbeknownst to Krista, Lexi follows her to the back of the gym, only painfull aware when she pushes the metallic locker she just wanted to open shut with the palm of her hand. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" She barks, a stern look on her face. "Are you scared to face me head on in the spotlight now, or what?!" Despite her small stature Lexi excuded a commanding and intimidating aura.

Feeling more than comfortable in her position of power right now she enjoys prying into Krista some more in a suggestive tone "Quite the awkward time you're having there with Cayden...Did the night perhaps bring some surprises?", reinforcing the idea that she somehow knew about what happened between the two. The mess Krista had gotten herself caught in slowly became this unescapeable ocean, no land in sight. There was this glimpse of hope that Cayden didn't know... that she could convince herself to forget about it, but at every corner she takes, the truth gets slapped into her face and stuck there like a rogue spider net in her way.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Krista jumped slightly as the locker slammed shut just as she was about to reach in for the her pads, her breath catching in her front until she realized it was just Lexi. Her fear quickly turned to anger for some reason, perhaps the stress of hiding so much finally getting to her and she reared around on the woman.

"The only thing I'm afraid of Lexi," she snapped, poking her none to gently in the breast with her fingers, "is having to carry your ass through a whole match so you don't fuck it up again!"

Her breath coming in aggressive pants, body shaking slightly as she fumed. She realized she'd probably over stepped the mark again and should try to apologize or save face but didn't, she'd already come this far so why not go all the way.

"And the only awkward surprise from last night was finding out that you and Cayden are, and will always be, just an act for the crowd." She drove the verbal dagger home and twisted it, "Now if you want that singles match you better get your shit together and prove you can handle yourself because last night can't happen again!"

Wrenching the locker door open again, she snatched her pads and slammed it shut before storming out, freezing as soon as the locker room door shut behind her. Oh god, what had she done...
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:17 pm

She just catches the signs of pure rage filling Lexi's face against after Krista's outburst has stumped her and left her confused and appaled. She can hear her tamper tantrum ring through the large room as she left, punches and kicks against metal, but no sign of Lexi running after her to confront her any more. If Lexi was out to get her before, now she was probably about to kill her with how psycho she seems to be.

Outside the lockers the boys have assembled in the ring already, waiting for them and talking with each other peacefully. Krista could only hear them talking about her though in her mind, ruining everything she built up the last couple of years after her professional career has already been compromised in such short order. Even if Cayden didn't remember what happened at night, he does seem to be well aware of what happened before that and she wasn't sure how much shit he gave about hiding it from Rhys. She just knew that if this match had a plan that even remotely resembled the ones in her nightmares that this training would get more than awkward when it came to her interactions with him.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:46 pm

Krista tried to ignore the the banging tantrum behind her as she marched head towards the ring. Her mind went into overdrive again as she saw Cayden and Rhys talking, her mind racing over everything they could be talking about and getting more outlandish with each iteration. Sitting on the ring steps, she quickly pulled on her pads and slid under the bottom rope to approach the two.

"Lexi's will be out in a minute, just getting her game face on," she made excuses for the other woman again, "So do we have an end worked out for the match? Has Diamond said how she wants it for the story?"

Krista new most of the details of the match would be left to the two guys to sort out, her and Lexi might have a few shots and gags to run with them but it was mostly their show. She guessed as the Heel, Lexi would probably end up doing the most physical stuff Rhys while she 'accidentally' drew the Refs attention away, a standard gag but the fans always seemed to like it. She could probably work out a brawl to have on the outside with Lexi for the climax of match, but who knew how the boss wanted it end. Her stomach churned slightly at how Diamond would want things to play out, she was pushing the secret romance angle hard so she guessed something would have to happen in ring between her and Cayden.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Despite her thinking the fight between ghost ravager and sphinx would be the main attraction of the match, Diamond would get her and Lexi to take the spotlight in her own way. Cayden being the one closest to management knows better and explains "Yeah, most of the match is just the usual spiel, but you and Lexi are supposed to escalate it near the end when I have Rhys pinned, forcing first me and then Rhys to step out of the ring to pull you guys apart, a loud argument ensuing where you continue to taunt her."

Rhys seems to take a moment to let that sink in before he realises the angle they would be going at. "And what about the match?" he asks to which Cayden sighs and chuckles a bit nervously. "Yeah...so we're supposed to push them back off the stage and that's where it ends."

With that to process on, Lexi nears the group seeing both Rhys and Krista's puzzled faces, the bottled up anger towards her evident. "What's the big deal?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:54 pm

Krista tried to just nod her head along as Cayden explained the match on ending, trying to appear to have the confidence she didn't.

"So I'm meant to taunt her?" she said, slightly shocked at the idea. Nothing about the match seemed unreasonable, she just hadn't expected to have that she would be the aggressor in it.

She swallowed hard as Rhys asked his questions and probably got the last answer in the world he wanted, another undefined non-finish. She wanted to feel for him, to put her hand on his shoulder and support him, but the nature of their relationship forbade it. Two in a row probably meant nothing to Cayden, but he was established while Rhys was trying to break out like her, it wasn't like we was having to be a jobber, but still...

She caught sight of Lexi coming and strolled idly to the corner so she didn't have to deal with her just yet.

"I'll let you explain it to her," she sighed over her shoulder before rolling back under the ropes to the pads below, "So we got any ideas for this yet?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Rhys looks a bit down from the news but is aware that having the spot in this match in the first place was a priviledge he got from Krista. Slightly muffled by the other gym-goers around them and her back towards them she can hear Cayden repeat himself to Lexi, wording himself carefully to not catch her bad side. Since she wanted the 1 on 1 with Krista in the first place though, there weren't many objections from her apart from the pulling apart at the end.

Trying to bring some good to the discussion Rhys throws in. "Well we still have some good moves rehearsed that we couldn't show in the last match. That should give us a good foundation to build on. Lexi can do her little flirt with the referee at some point. What about you Kris?"

Cayden nodded approvingly to his suggestions, looking over to Krista as she is put on the line to throw in some of her own.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:58 pm

Krista nodded her head along with Rhys, trying to support him in his ideas.

"Yeah, that'll probably work for you guys, save some time, not sure how safe my set with Lexi would be on the outside though," she mumbled, thinking aloud more to herself now, "I guess we could do the usual brawl stuff, a whip into security barrier or two, maybe a slam on the mats..."

Her voice trailed off slightly as she kept thinking, she needed to drive this story more, make Diamond happy. She'd gotten a taste of the main event and didn't want to be powerless and lost in the lower card.

"Ooh, I know!," she said suddenly, startled by her own idea, "If we're trying to sell his this whole secret relationship story, we could have Lexi an' me outside the ropes on the apron right, oppposite each other cheering, then you whip Cayden into the ropes and knock Lexi off, but he deliberately stops before hitting me. We could use that to start the brawl outside right?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:45 pm

Lexi rolled her eyes when Rhys mentioned her flirts with the ruling body, as even she didn't like to be put into a box like that but understood that it was fitting to her character. All of them nodded along in there owen way as the propositions kept flowing. Just the last one from Krista somewhat devided the crowd.

Of course Lexi wasn't pleased about it, but that was to be expected, if only for the fact that it came out of Krista's mouth. Rhys got a bit uncomfortable as the words secret relationship fell not wanting to show any bias by showing his opinion in either direction of approving or refusing to much. Only Cayden validated the idea, which was after all the most important in the current hierarchy.

"That's a pretty good idea. Lexi and Rhys could use the moment of startledness to attack, leading both to your escalating fight with her and the decisive last moments of our match." he says, fleshing out the storyline a bit more and filling the blanks. Looking over to Lexi he asks "Do you have anything to add?", not wanting to exclude her from this discussion.

Put in the spotlight it's rather obvious that she would have liked a different ending but was also well aware that this was what the company wanted and that her last mistake had put her in a bad light, forcing herself to say "Not really. That sounds pretty well thought out... We could add a few more helping moves from me on the outside though, hindering Rhys while Kris doesn't do the same to Cayden...furthering their...relationship.", her lips twitching at the end looking straight towards Krista.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:24 pm

Krista sighed with relief as the boys seemed to accept her plan, even if Rhys seemed to deflate slightly at the story push. She would need to remind him that her stage secret relationship with Cayden was only an act.... right?.... and that Rhys was getting the real thing. She nearly gulped as Lexi started to speak, wondering what barbed words or threats would come and was pleasantly surprised when she was almost civil. Deciding it might be a chance to mend some fences before the match she nodded in agreement with the other woman.

"I think Lexi's right, I'm still meant to be baby face, right?" she added, "It wouldn't make much sense for me to be interfering in the match deliberately, though I guess I could 'accidently' distract the ref once or twice if we want to build up some heel heat?"

Stretching a bit, she ran through some ideas for her brawl with Lexi, leaning back against the apron.

"Hey Lexi, you want to work out what we're gonna do and give the boys the ring?" she asked, chewing on her lip as she thought

(Want to keep going or time skip to back at the hotel?)
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:50 am

The rest of their training goes rather well all things considered, the one on one with Lexi giving them both the opportunity to iron out some of their misgivings towards each other. After they got into it more and Lexi sypathetically helps Krista up from the matts from a fall, even though there was still some mockery in her gaze, you could even say they had fun like they were supposed to.

So fun indead that she momentarily forgot about the two males lusting over her without the other knowing playfully grappling in the background. That reality forcefully coming back though when they started traing the sections where all of them were involved. The moment when Cayden comes barreling towards her only to stop himself last second was awkward enough for her without the eyes of her their fans watching her and they didn't need to act in any way to create it.

Bringing her car pool back to the hotel Krista ponders. She didn't want her realtionship with Lexi to be this bad, they weren't best friends by any means before the fateful match, but is was a enjoyable competitive environment pushing each other forward, much like the glimpses that shined through today. Maybe it would be a good idea to have a talk with her...smooth out the cracks...Lexi was in Rhys room, so she shouldn't have any probelm convincing him to leave them alone for a bit.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Krista was more content driving back to the motel than she had been going to the arena. It looked like everything just might be paying off after all and it even looked like Lexi had knocked off most of her ring rust, her conditioning could be better but that would surely come back as well.

Getting out the car, she did a quick look around to see if she could spot any of Rhys', Lexi's or Cayden's vehicles. While she wanted to touch base with Lexi again, there was no point heading to Rhy's room if they weren't there. She swallowed hard as she thought about spending more long hours with Cayden in their room and quickly turned to the girls.

"Hey! Wanna have that drink we missed last night?" she clapped at Nyx and Aries, "I mean we can't get too tight with a show tomorrow but we can still have some fun, right?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:10 pm

Looking for the cars. she could only see Lexi's as she pulled in shortly after them. The other two girls seemed excited at the prospect of catching up for their missed night. "Of course we can have some fun! It's not like we're some light weights, are we?" Aries replies, looking at Nyx as she talked about leight weights. "When will you finally shut up about that! I'm can handly my alcohol. That was just one night, ok?!"

Though now Krista had a choice to make, talk to Lexi before, or now that she thought about and still preferred others to be around when she interacted with her, maybe she could even invite her to their drinks, if she can get Nyx and Aries to approve that is. They weren't exactly on a bad foot with her, but everyone felt the apprehension she put out on a regular basis.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Krista laughed along with the others as she followed the girls to their room. She could speak to Lexi later, right now she just wanted a taste of normalcy and shot of liquid courage wouldn't hurt before trying to rebuild that bridge either. Besides, Lexi would probably want to take shower after training, I mean who wants to have a deep conversation while being all sweaty and stinky, Krista kept rationalizing.

"Yeah Aries, it was just one night... and one shot, and one dress, and one car interior and one life time ban from the car rental," she joined the ribbing "Or were you talking about that other time when it was just one moment to squat in an alley, one charge of indecent exposure and drunk and disorderly, and one phone call followed by one hour in jail?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:25 pm

Nyx countered turning to look at Krista instead, the much easier target in this topic as Aries was pretty much a tank. "Oh, like the one night were you had a few too many shots and my purse payed the price for it in the uber? " It was all fun and games though and the three of them always found these memories to be much more comedic after a few days had passed.

There room was the more normal two bed variant, in general much less luxurious than Krista and Cayden's. As they three of them continued their locker room talk, Aries went for the fridge getting all of them a cold beer. "How about we stop talking about drinking and instead actually do so?" she says stopping them with a laugh before she gives them both their respective bottle. "Cheers~"

Nyx had gotter herself comfortable on one of the beds, her feet dangling from the side while Aries choose to sit on a backward chair, her massive legs showing on both sides of the backrest.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:39 pm

"Oh I'm pretty sure everyone will back me up on me doing you a favour with that purse," she laughed as they entered the room, "I still say it looked better after I did it... damn, that thing was hideous"

She gladly accepted the beer from Aries as she took in the room that looked nearly identical to every other cheap motel.

"Hey, at least you don't have bunk beds this time," she commented, remembering a few other awkward nights as she plopped down on the bed with Nyxia.

It wasn't the first time she had platonicly shared a bed with the other woman when the three had usually been bunked together. She'd made the mistake once of sharing the same bed with much larger Aries only to find in the middle of the night the big bear liked to cuddle and snuggle in her sleep.

Taking a deep swig, she rolled the cool glass over her forehead to cool herself down slightly and think about what was to come.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:53 pm

As the three of them took their gulps together, all seemed right for just that moment again. Of course they both were curious still and didn't anticipate any magnitude in the simple question Nyx asked. "Sooo~ How was your night with Cayden? I heard there was Tequila involved~" Krista had nearly forgotten that she was right there when Cayden came over to her training.

Aries grinned slyly at that, remembering exactly how Krista was when she drank that kind of liquor. They both also had no knowledge of her and Rhys which would make the actual truth of what happened not nearly as controversial as it was for Krista in her mind. Now she almost regrets laying into Nyx just a few seconds ago if this was the result of it.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Krista nearly gagged mid sip from Nyxia's question, trying not to spill her drink on the bed.

"It was a night," she tried to deflect the question, coughing slightly to get the beer out of the wrong pipe.

Realizing she wouldn't be able to get away with just that, she started to sort through the twisted maze of memories from the night before about what she could say.

"Well they have us in the honeymoon suite right, so like the shower is all frosted glass... all of it, including the shared wall with the main room... so yeah, aint much 'Ghost' about Ravager I tell ya," she slipped wily, "We talked over some drinks you know, worst match, creepiest fan, stuff to get to know each other..."
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:37 pm

Sadly both of them also knew her when she tried to avoid a question, especially with her sloppy mistake at drinking, which both quickly saw and chuckled as they knew there was something more. It was a good move to say at least something after that to ease there curiosity, both listening closely. Nxy uhhh'd intriguedly by Krsta's description of the bathroom, Aries instinctually leaning closer to the conversation on her chair.

Not quite satisfyed with her evading tactics, Aries like always is rather straight forwardly asks "And how did that go? Did you... get to know each other?", her eybrows jumping as she clearly meant something more then she said, taking another big gulp of her bottle, their girl talk rather exciting after they got sperated last night. Nxy also leans forward a bit on the bed, turning her head to look Krista more straight in the face, not wanting to miss any hints that might give up.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:22 pm

"Oh yeah, I secretly banged his brains out to keep myself in the main event spot light, you know me, Little Miss sleeps her way to the top," she she sarcastically rolled her eyes back at Aries, taking another deep slug of the beer and laid back on the bed.

"We just talked...over drinks... in the Jacuzzi..." She blurted out, quickly propping herself up on her elbows to look at the other two, "Hey, don't look at me like that. You two would have done the same thing in my shoes if you had the chance to soak in Jacuzzi after a match..."
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games