A Cursed After Party - Matt and Lena: the Marriage

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Cursed After Party - Matt and Lena: the Marriage

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:18 pm

"Mmmmmpth" she rages as you cover her mouth, eyes burning angrily as you muffle her, "Mmpth mmpth mmmmpthing mmmpth mmpth"

Her eyes water and roll back slightly each time you thrust in, reclaiming slightly more of rear each time, silencing her enraged mumbled threats each time until you give her a moment to rest and get used the latest length driven home. She tries to resist as your brush her fingers over her clit, a noticeable flush flashing across her cheeks and ripple down her spine and breasts. Against her will her fingers continue to stroke her clit and pussy even after you stop guiding them, continuing the training of her body you had started the day before.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:39 pm

Scrunching my lips around I collect the spit that collected in my mouth, stopping my motions momentarily to look down and aim, letting it fall downwards onto her fingers. The access would flow down her slit and around my shaft. As soon as it got that far though, I pick up the thrusting again, working it in. The difference wasn't by any means as stark as when Violet poured out her lube over my cock, but definitely noticable for both me and Lena as my cock slides easier into her rear.

Shifting my body forward and onto my two arms posted on her face and stomach, I press her against he smooth surface of the tub, letting the weight of my lower body, drive me inside her. This time there was no retreating, simply keeping up the pressure until I would bottom out, looking deep into her eyes from above. We had gotten there before and today would be no different.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:49 pm

A long drawn out, strangled cry vibrates between your fingers as you make your final slow, deep dive into her, her hips twitching as sink ever down into her. She pants desperately once you are home, flush against her hips, the heat of her lungs blasting out across your fingers as her nostrils flare. She tries to take, the intense filling sensation that stretches her out so, whimpered mewls and ekes escaping between your fingers as her body quivers on your rod.

Tears wallow and streak the sides of her face as you lock eyes with her, you see her discomfort but also the waning defiance, the paradox of hating it but also not wanting to stop or appear weak, like she couldn't take it. Perhaps somewhere in her swirling visions there was the masked fact she was enjoying it.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:21 pm

Mirroring Lena's cry like the oppsite side of the same medal, my mouth hangs open, a faint groan escaping it as we are face to face. Fully embedded inside her, I rested for the moment, the only motion the throbbing of my cock as I flex it somwhat periodically. "shh~. It's ok. That's all of it." I try to assure her, not letting to much worry about her come through as it would undermine my intentions, praise being the dominant feeling I want her to get. "You've got the worst part behind you, you remember right? It's all uphill from here."

Trying to prove my point I slowly roll my hips, working on depth of thrust she could take first and worrying about speed later, starting with only retreating by an inch or so before I replace the space inside her again. Her tight anus wrapped around the bade of my cock is like the worlds best cockring. With the most painful part done and with it the for now loudest screaming quenched I also hoped that I didn't need to muffle her anymore, slowly easing the pressure with my hand, but ready to put in back if she suddenly screamed again, ready to give her another try at it.

My endgoal was to first wipe away he tears from her lovely face with my thumb, leaning down to press my lips against hers as she acclimates to the fading pain.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:36 pm

"MMMptht mmmptth mppth mmmpthhhh mmmpppth mmpth mmpth" she continues to rage as you try to tell her the worst is over.

Her rants cease each time you stir up her ass with her cock, being replaced with feeble ekes and mewls as her insides conform to your shape and will. Each time you try to remove her your hand she starts up again, threatening to spew forth vitriol but is instead reduced to a quiver mass with another quick bounce or thrust. When he bend down to kiss her, she bites your lip briefly before another diving plunge makes her gasp and her tongue instead charges back to duel with yours.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:57 pm

It seemed to me like she just wasn't ready to admit to herself that she liked this verbally and only actions would work. The bite on my lip was more thrilling than threatening as I still had the much longer lever on her or rather in her at this point, proven by the instant release following soon after as she looses her focus. While we kiss I finally start to fuck her ass in earnest, not as hard as I had her pussy just yet, but enough for the constanct friction around my crown to feel like it could make me cum as well with enough time.

Our lips dislodge slightly for heaving breaths to esacpe as our tungues still dance around each other. Though now I was almost certain that this has become almost all pleasure for her as her body reacts accordingly and the gloves could come off. I just needed to give her no pause to shout out in anger again and did so by grabbing one wrist with each hand for a better grip, leaning back up and repeatedly giving her determined full length thrusts, pulling her into them with some force.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:09 pm

Her body convulses and writhes as your turgid meat as you start to fuck her, each thrust sinking smoother than the last inside her still tight walls allowing the next thrust to come quicker and stronger. Your balls start to slap wetly on her ass as you increase your pace and force, her body roiling as you pull her back into cock.

Each time you break contact with her lips she seeks to meet again, to muffle the cries that escape her beyond her will. Her pussy a glistening mess and trickles her lust down her lips to her rosebud and down her stomach to her breasts. You see the flutter in her eyes again and know she is close, but could be drawn out aching longer, mind breakingly longer.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:34 pm

This would probably be her first foray into the deeply satisfying world of edging, she just didn't know yet. She probably trained herself to, if she dared to mastubate, get it over quickly to not be caught. I had long seen the pleasure involved and usefullness in my case to edging as I could control and forsee my orgasms better with time. Now it was time to show her what it feels if the waves of pleasure get ridden until they become an unstoppable tsunami washing over her.

Knowing the signs of her imminent climax was the first part and I already had that one down, so as her eyes twitch I slow down, keeping just the slightest movement to keep her riding that sinful edge, speeding up again when it subsided and she felt her first denied orgasm pass, not yet knowing that it would return with double or even triplle the force later. I would repeat this until I can see that all her wits have long vanished and her tungue lazily lolls out of her mouth as she begs me to finally cum from her ass.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:28 pm

A look of panicked confusion crosses her eyes as you bring her to the edge for the first time and pull back instead of pushing her over, looking at you for any sign of problem for stopping when you start again. She scrunches her eyes closed as you start to thrust, rolling her hips slightly against you speed her climax, her body starting to writhe again and the see the signs she is about to crash... and then nothing...

She gasps as you deny her again, her eyes rocketing open to glare at you both pained and angry. She tries to wrest control of her hands from you to stroke her clit, to push herself over but fails to free herself from your grip. A pathetic whine escapes her throat as she starts to pant as you build back again and again, her expressions becoming more lost with each failed peak. You're not sure now many times you build her up but she is soon a mewling mess, her tongue lolled out to the side and dribble streaking her cheek as her shoulders and breasts squirm on the bottom of the tub, her eyes open but glazed over in a fog
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:11 pm

By now she was so sensitive that a simple swipe across her engorged clit would have probably set her off, exactly like I wanted it to be. But that would also be boring, as I was planning to make her have the biggest orgasm of her life yet from just the anal assault I was putting on her. Revving up for the last time I pound her ass, keeping a constant rythm of hard thrusts that slap against like a truck, making her finally crash into the sea of pleasure she so desperately needed to.

Knowing this was going to be not only a strong but also a long one I don't change anything even as her toes and fingers curl and her eyes roll back, fighting myself through the writhing tunnel that clamps around me until I've deemed her to have had enough and pull out with one fluid motiong. Letting go of her wrists and vigorously stroking myself to the finish, long ropes of cum splattering her face as they land across her body on lone lines. The residual drops pool on her belly as I grunt and groan with each pulse and my hips involuntairily jerking with many of them. Now she really got creamed and I recall the taunting tone she had at the start of this. "Now I'm done~"
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:40 pm

panting rapidly for breath, her lungs lack the air or capacity to scream as allow her to finally climax, her brow and body beaded with sweat as it spasms and locks in pleasure. Her eyes roll back and her mouth gawks in a silent scream as her own juices gush from her pussy to cascade down onto her with your own spray of cum.

Disentangling yourself from the awkward twist of limbs and secretions in the tub, you step out and around, narrowly avoid knocking over the two now mostly molten containers of ice cream. Lena's legs end up dangling over the edge of the tub, the crook of her knee locking her in place still mostly upside down. Still not returned to her senses and too exhausted to move, she lays in the puddle of her juices and sweat forming underneath her, her body sticky and glistening while her pussy and ass still gape open slightly from your abuse.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Wiping some of my own sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand, I take another goot look at the work I had done, rather satisfyed with my level of control on her. Deciding to play a little prank on her while I had the chance I grab her phone and take a picture of her, sending it to me and setting it as the background before I get to the cleaning up part.

Going to the facet on the other end of the tub, I turn on the warm water, putting some of the bathingsoluting into the stream where it quickly forms some bubbles. Then I gently grab onto her legs and place them inside, equally carefully lifting her back from the bottom as it fills with water to take my seat behind, her head laying against my shoulder as I caress her. Dipping the loofa that layed on the side in the soapy water, I start to wash away all the grime from her beautiful body as she regains her senses, brushing the bundle of tissue over her soft skin.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:39 pm

Lena groans and winces slightly as the fill the tub and reposition her, her muscles stiffening up as the heat from her body fades and the lactic acid builds up. She grumbles, but doesn't resist as you slide in behind her, the water steadily rising as soothing as the tub fills.

"A-asshole," she stutters as she slowly comes back to her senses, jabbing in the ribs with her elbow as realizes it was probably not the best choice of insults.

You watch as the grime and fluidic evidence of your game float away from her skin as you wash and she sighs slightly, biting her lip as you run the loofa over her.

"You know we're just soaking in our own filth right," she mumbles, her ever familiar tone of casual disdain returning though she makes no effort to raise her head from your shoulder, "We're not actually getting clean."
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:52 pm

Glad she was awake and even more that that was really the best thing she could come up with right now I smile and kiss her cheek, not caring much about the familiar elbow to my ribs.

"Well what would you say we should do?" I ask teasingly, keeping my voice down to a minumum to relax the atmosphere some more while I continue the slow and steady path of the loofa." I just wanted to save you the hassle of trying to stand in the shower on your wobbly legs and fail. And who says, we can't change the water now that the filth is diluted in it?"

Having used more than enough cane for the moment, it was more than time to sprinkle some sugar as well. "Plus I just really like sitting here like this with you. It reminds me of when we got married and sat together for the first time in that sleepingbag~"
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:10 pm

"I-I could stand up," she grumbles, making no effort to move, "If I wanted to..."

Instead she stays laying against you, the water steadily rolling up her stomach and legs as you try to sweet talk her, until the level is just below the swell of her bust.

"Ungh, how did I marry such a dork!," she grumbles as the sappiness of your comment, "Thanks a lot Violet"
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:29 pm

"Of course you could" I validate her, sarcastically but not too on the nose.

The water rising feels rather nice as we're no longer sticking to every surface we touch. Forgoing the loofa as it did its job of touching most surfaces I set it aside and fondle my way up her stomach, massaging her small tits with my warm hands. The trickling sound of the water falling off any limb coming out of it echoes in the room.

"What, did you like it more when I fucked you uncontious instead?" I retort.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:01 pm

"S-shut up," she grumbles, blushing and looking away as mention yesterday's deflowerings.

She squirms and fidgets slightly as you tease her already sensitive and stimulated body under the water. Her athletic breasts seem to perfectly fill the palms of your hands as you cup them, her soft pink nipples re-hardening despite the relaxing warmth of the water as you roll the flesh in your hands. Soft ekes and gasps escape her lips rhythmically as you tease, but you notice her eye lids flickering steadily shut until she is nearly asleep against you again, looking even more exhausted after this session than when she dropped watching the movie.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Seing Lena nearly fall asleep once again I stop massaging her and ask "I think this little scardy cat need some sleep now, huh?" in a slightly mocking tone. Brushing a stray strand of hair over her ear I continue "How about we dry ourselves off and go to bed? I'm sure tomorrow isn't going to be much easier than today."

Not really expecting a negative answer I try to stand up and help up as well with my arms under hers. Passingly dropping "I'm curious what your mother will offer me this time to drop our marriage..." into the conversation I let Lena at least know about the shady business her mother had planned, hopefully reinforcing her position as the villian even more while making it clear that there was nothing that could sway me. I needed Lena to like rebelling against her, improving my 'control' on her all the while.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:41 pm

Lena groans exhaustedly as you speak to her and try to maneuver her from the bath, her eyes flicking open for a few second before she nods off again as sign of how exhausted and spent she is. She sways almost zombie like as you try to dry her, partially able to support her own weight but still not really present, your words as you talk more a slipping anchor to world of wakefulness than a message.

As dry as you can best get her, her skin is bright pink of slightly plump from the water as stands leaning against you. She is fairly easy to move about, her feet stumbling after yours if you frog march her out of the bathroom. Looking at the queen sized bed, you're left with the decision to make.

Do you put her to bed naked or try to find a nightgown? And do you join her in the bed?
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:59 pm

I find it rather amusing to maneaver her around like this while trying to make it as comfortable for her as possible. It didn't matter if she didn't quite understand me right now and after all I had something to look forward to in the morning. I imagined her standing there puzzled how I had known of her red secret with a beet red face, mirroring it's color.

Not wanting to give this any more hassle than it already had though, I decide to forgo the clothing. Concerning my sleeping situation, there was absolutely no question for me in the fact that I would sleep beside her as she also bluntly stated earlier that we would sleep in the same room. Choosing to nessle up behind her and holding her like a large pillow, the smell of her hair would be the last sensation I get as I drift to sleep.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games