A Cursed After Party - Matt and Lena: the Marriage

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Cursed After Party - Matt and Lena: the Marriage

Postby exalted » Tue May 26, 2020 11:02 am

For those reading along, this is a spin off of the Cursed Party game run by Fantasy Fanatic, continuing the story of the character's Matt and Lena from the day after the party. Some retcons have been made from the original for this story to happen. If previous players are interested, I'm happy to have cameo appearances from them.

Established retcons:
1) The Vampire thing never happened....
2) At minimum, Matt lost his horns and extra cock by the end of the game

THE MORNING AFTER...

Lena mumbled softly as she started to wake, slightly stiff and out of shape from the last night on the floor and just last night in general. As superior as he deluxe luxury sleeping bag was to everyone else's, it was a sleeping bag on the floor and far from a nice bed in her mind. She wondered briefly why her bag felt so tight against her when she felt the warm breath of her neck from the body behind her, and the memories came flooding back, some good... some bad... some chaotic and ugly and embarrassing... she had been forced to give her first blow job in a bedroom upstairs... had then had her ass fucked in public, two first... and then gotten married and lost her virginity in a quasi incestuous threesome with her cousin... too many firsts to count there...

She tried to shake it off and brought her hand in front of her face... yep the ring was still there....

Unzipping the bag as quietly as she could, she tiptoed over to her bag to grab her clothes and bag. Pausing for a moment to riffle through Matt's bag for a moment, she went upstairs to use the shower before anyone else woke.

exalted

Re: A Cursed After Party - Matt and Lena: the Marriage

Postby Tes » Tue May 26, 2020 12:54 pm

Matt always had trouble leeping with things on his mind and the sleepover had more than anything givin him some things to think about. For all intents and purposes he had a wife now, the ring on his hand a constant attraction for his thumb to rub against. Still, with all that, with Lena so close to him he eventually found some sleep and didn't immediatly wake up when she did.

Rolling over the lost weight on his arm finally seemed to seep through to him though, letting him wake up with sqinting eyes looking around to see where she could have gone. Everyone else still seemed to be asleep, but then he picked up the sound of the shower upstairs. That's were she is. Now the wuestion only was, what he should do. Wait for her to come back or go after her. His still halfasleep side wanted to keep laying down but curiosity and finally impatience won the fight.

As quietly as posible he goes over to his bag.Weird. Someone was in there, he thought, but then it clicked and he realized she must have taken back her soiled pink panties. Sneaky girl. All the more reason to pay her a visit. Armed with his own bathroom supplies he makes his way upstairs, slowly pushing the door ajar to see inside. It was almost as thrilling as the night before when he followed her into Violet's room. Yet this time he was at slightly more ease, beacuse they were maried now, duh. What stayed though was the enormous lust he felt as he snuck up on her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue May 26, 2020 2:18 pm

Lena let fly with the towel as soon as she saw the door click open far enough, the wet tip stinging out like a whip at groin height. A lifetime of sport and pageants had made Lena a master of the wet towel and loud snap at the end as it connected brought a smile to her face.

"You think just because we're married you can waltz on in?" she huffed, "Pervert!"

Striding past him, fully dressed in another crisp white polo shirt and tennis skirt, she dropped the wet towel over his slumped shoulders. She'd knew if she left the water running a bit he wouldn't be able to help himself from peaking or barging in for a quickie. It was day one of their marriage and she was sure to be nipping that sort of behavior in the bud right away. Reaching the stairs, she turned back to see him just about recovering from the sneak attack.

"I've called for the car, it should be here in half and hour, make sure you are ready," she scoffed, but smoothed her shirt down tight against her frame seductively, adding more as an afterthought, "Husband. I suppose it is time you met our Mother?"

With that she headed down stairs, still smirking.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Hunched over and breathing through a very constricted airway he groans "I wish you a good morning as well, honey.", holding himself up by the door handle. "And yeah, I kinda thought that's how it worked to be honest." Slowly standing back up he grimaces as he rubs the snad out of his eyes, "Your mother, right now? And you talk about talking things slow... Sry, I mean yeah~ of course I want to meet your mother right after you hit me in the balls." he answers with as much comedic quip as he could manage this early in the morning.

Closing the door behind him he enjoys a quick shower to expell the tension his whole body went into from that surprise. He never really paid particular attention to look more presentable for some events than others and his choice of clothes was rather limited. To be exact one whole option of the spare things he brought for the sleepover. Well, it will have to suffice, he thinks, putting on a pair of white shorts and shirt with a red stripe diagonally across the shirt like a quickly drawn painters brush. Ready to go, he joins Lena downstairs, packing the rest of his stuff in the bag again.

With a smile on his face he walks towards her slowing as he gets closer, but not stopping were you normally would, closing his hands around her waist if she let her this time. "You can't deny your husband his good morning kiss for too long, can you?", trying to do exactly that as he pulls her close.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 27, 2020 2:32 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sorry, bit of rail road and plot dump here

"Are you saying you don't want to meet my family?" She clucked, hand on hip before she let him go shower, "Is there something wrong with my family, you didn't have a problem being intimate with my family last night!"

Lena suppressed the smile she felt at teasing Matt with a practiced ease born from years of training, if he thought she had forgotten about all his little quips and transgressions from the night before he was sadly mistaken.

Spinning lightly she spun on the ball of her foot floated back down the stairs daintily, leaving him to his shower. When he had finished and was ready to come down he would see her kissing Hannah lightly on the cheek before walking out the door. He would find her waiting on the stairs with her bag, hair tied back with a ribbon and her eyes shielded by large sunglasses that obviously cost too much for what they did. A dark limo was pulling up the drive and she quickly slapped his hand from around her waist as the car pulled to a stop.

"Control yourself, Darling," she pricked with barbs words again in her dissatisfied tone, "We're in public."

Matt may have well gulped as the drivers door of the limo opened the driver stepped out. If ever a man could have have picked him up and snapped him like a twig, it was this man, he had at least several inches in height and seemed to have been chiseled from muscle itself. The man's muscles flexed under his tailored suit as he strode up the stairs them, bowing slightly to Lena as she fanned herself lightly with her hand.

"Timothy, this is my husband," Lena introduced him, "Husband, this is Timothy, my Driver."

The man just death stared Matt, though if Lena noticed she made no mention of it and merely strolled down the stairs, leaving Timothy to collect her bags which he did with a grunt. Tim left the trunk open for Matt to stow his own bag, but when he walked around he saw the door to the back of the limo still open as Timothy climbed into the front like a gorilla in the suit.

Inside the limo he would find Lena kneeling on the back seat, her rear to him as she looked over her shoulder. The sound proof barrier to the drivers cabin was up, but more noticeably at first glance, Lena's skirt was hiked up over her hips, flashing him the neon pink, ice cream stained panties from yesterday.

"We're not in public anymore," she winked, without the condescending tone.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu May 28, 2020 12:23 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

No worries, staying in the house much longer would have been awkward ^^

Matt rolled his eyes a little as she slaps away his approach. He would get her to break out of this controlled facade at some point, but if this is how she wanted to do things for the moment, who was he to judge. He himself wasn't exactly familar with the situation just a little less suck up. Not too bothered by it he looks towards the massive man appraoching them. "Hi Timothy. You can call me Matt." he greets him with a light smile, extending a hand, not frightened by his stature, but repectful towards him. So he chose being polite and straight forward as probably the best appraoch for him until he knew better.

Stepping into the limo, his smile grows substantially bigger though. Closing the door behind him Matt walks over to her undoing his belt as his embiggened cock begin to wake up, snaking it's way down his left leg. "Seems like I'm not the only pervert in this marriage~ " he replies, hooking his index and middle finger under the seam of her pink garment, pulling the fabric up a few times. It rides up against her clit like the rope did yesterday, her lips getting more pronounces with the tension and wetter each time.

After having enough fun with that and caressing her butt in and lover back with his free hand, he pulls them to the side instead, no taking them off as he got a feeling that she wanted to wear them for this. Leaning over her he finally takes what he deserves, kissing his wife and not holding back anything, like when he did for the dare. "I bet you are wet enough already, that I could just ram myself inside you. Wanna test that theory?~" he taunts, pulling down the zipper of his pants and laying his cock in the naked cleft of her rear, dragging his shaft though it as he grind against her. "How much time do we have anyways? Or could Timothy make a little stop for us on the way?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 28, 2020 1:57 pm

The Driver ignored his hand as Matt offered it, grunting aggressively as he jutted his chin out slightly before picking up Lena's bag.

Lena moaned lightly as he teased her with her panties, biting her lip daintily as her breath fogged up the class. Her hips swayed with the motion of the car is pulled away, half closing her eyes to feel every last bit of it. She knew what was ahead, and she wanted to feel wanted before having to deal with it, she was even willing to let slip the pervert line this one time.

"Mmmm, about ten minutes if I'm lucky," she sighed as he pulled her panties to the side, her slit glistening slightly, "Just make sure you don't mess up my clothes this time."

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his engorged crown against her flesh, hands bracing against the window ready for him.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri May 29, 2020 12:13 pm

As much as they bickered all the time, it all payed off once the clothes were gone. Matt didn't lie when he listed the girls, Lena had a body that was absolutely to die for. And right this moment it eagerly awaiting him in the appropriate position, reminiscent of their first time in the pillory. "Ten minutes, huh. Then we'll just have to make this quick I guess" he muses, lining himself up with her damb opening and thrusting home.

He would never get sick of splitting her flesh open, feeling her writhe around him and the sound of her moans. Leaning forward he places his hand atop of hers, interleaving their fingers and holding onto her, while balancing himself from the jostling car. True to his words he quickly picks up a steady motion in and out of her, watching her lips cling to him when he pulls out, not wanting to let him go.

A bit concerned about his own clothes getting soiled he pushes them out of the way some more as he knew from last night that she had quite a juicy pussy, which he loved. "Tell me when I get too rough for you, ok?" Matt warns, with a bit of a taunting undertone to wake her competitive spirit as he starts to pound more into her than slide home, coliding harder and harder with her while his own breathing became more and more pronounces and his hand clenches further around hers. In such moments more than ever he was glad to have lost his weight and build his stamina, able to enjoy this to the fullest with no signs of fatigue in the way.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat May 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Lena gasped as she felt him enter her, biting her lip and scrunching her eyes closed as she rode through the foreign sensation of having him inside her, not wanting to make too much noise. She panted lightly as she felt him wrap her around her, holding her tight and feeling every bump in the road vibrate up his legs, through his cock and into her box.

"Mmmm, why?" She rasped back, eyes half closed as he joked about being quick, "Is nine minutes of cuddling after not going to be enough for you?"

Grinding her hips back, she tried to get him to hit a certain spot each time he delved into her that sent a tremor up her spine. Looking at out the window at the expensive home and vapid old women walking their dogs on the side walk as they sped past, she wondered how many would have heart attacks if they knew what was happening behind the dark tinted glass of the limo
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Normally her demeaning comments didn't get him to smile, but that one sure did. "We'll see about that~", he replies quite sure that sex was something he had the upper hand in over her. He already knew where she wanted him to hit and her guiding hips only made him more certain. He played with her, holding his thrusts just short of scatching that deep itch she had inside her and letting her open herself up, both literally and figuratively.

Then he lunged forward, hopefully knocking all the air and with it all those snarky comments right out of her. Her panties didn't feel like the would slip at any second so he right hand rushes upward to push down on her back, enforcing that fully arched postion that made her this vulnerable. In the back of his head was the doubt about her mother since with all that he had heard from her she probably wouldn't approve any of this. But Lena wanted him and that was all that mattered anyway, right?

With another thrust those darker thought were pushed out of the way, to the side much like her underwear, pleasure taking over their place. Looking down Matt could see her completely upturned peachy behind, her recently still virgin pucker adorning the sight of his wide shaft pummeling into her with a sheen of her juices and some of his pre covering it.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:22 pm

Lena groaned in frustration as he started to hold back, teasing her with the denial of hitting the spot exactly like she wanted it. Her body started to melt in his hand, her groans turning to desperate coos and her hips grew more desperate to put him back in position. His sudden hard thrust caught her off guard as she nearly slammed her face into the glass window. His hand pushing down increased her arch and her clothed breast ground into the glass instead, smushed between her taught body and bra and the cold glass.

She could feel herself right on the edge. Her novice body devouring the sexual knowledge like a feast, she was close, so close to feeling the release she had felt so many times the night before.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:20 pm

With her arched into the corner like that Matt can lean forward, placing his head right next to hers and kissing whatever he could find. He sensed her getting close already after that attack on her sensitive spot and dispite his desire to tease her, build her up for a grander orgasm, this was supposed to be quick. So he held his pace right were it was, bringing her over that sweet edge she never knew.

He wasn't done just jet though and uses the last of her aftershocks to flip them around, sitting down on the seat like you were supposed to, but scooted forward to the point his hips could and would thrust up into Lena. Matt pulled her with him exactly were she was, so now she's sitting on his lap, layed back with her head on his shoulder and his cock still buried deep inside her. His opposite hand quickly comes in to guide her mouth to his as his hips begin moving again.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:16 am

Lena's mouth gawked open a she came, tongue lolling out and her eyes half closed as gasped breathlessly and rode out the climax. She didn't have the strength to resist him pulling her back as she came down from the high, letting him kiss her as she eked slightly each time he thrust and bounced up into her.

Her strength and resolve regained, she let him have one last thrust and taste of her lips before she broke the kiss, slipping from his lap nimbly to sit in the other seat. Casually, she started to straighten her clothes, pulling a compact from her little handbag to check her makeup.

"That was quite satisfactory," she said blandly in her crisp waspish tone, before looking back at him a mischievous grin and pointed at his exposed, wet cock, "You can put that away now, or did you really think I was going to introduce you to my mother with your little swimmers running down my leg?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:26 am

Matt watched Lena with a face of pure confusion, anger mixing in more and more as she spoke. What was this? some kind of payback? Those pursed lips as she checked her makeup gave him another idea though, which made his face light up in a smile again. He knew that ponytail she had done up had to be good for something and now he knew what.

"No of course I didn't. There are much better places for them after all that don't ruin your clothes." Reaching out to her side, he grabs it by the root, not wanting to hurt her by pulling out single strands. By it he pulls her head to his stomach, keeping her cheek pressed against his lower abs with her eyes drectly facing his shaft towering over her from this perspective.

The other rapidly begins jerking off, keeping himself on that pleasure high before there was absulutly no chance for him to get this nut out before they arrived. "Either you just stay there, do nothing and get my load all over your pretty face..." he taunts, slapping his pre leaking tip against her other cheek. "...or you just open up and let me cum in your pretty little mouth.", Matt says, running his crown against the tightly shut lips of hers. "I don't even care if you spit or swallow."
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:07 pm

"Well maybe if you're a good boy we can have ice cream for.... HEY!" she started, distracted by her compact and yelping as he suddenly yanked her down by the hair, "RRRRRRR stop it! Jerk!"

She pressed her lips firmly together and closed her eyes as she saw his cock, glistening with pre and her juices, coming for her face. Lena winced as she felt it slap and slime her cheeks, struggling as he positioned her face, over powering her resistance.

She stopped struggling after a moment, realizing she couldn't get away as he started stroking, his cock smearing her cheeks when he rolled his hips up, her face red from shame and rage. Defeatedly, she opened her mouth wide, not wanting any of his seed to fly errant and get them busted.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:25 pm

"Don't ever start a sentence with 'if you're a good boy' again. That's a false assuption so don't even bother." Matt replies, setting things straight as she opened her mouth and he pushed the tip inside her warm slipperyness. "Yes~ that's more like it...I don't even think you really want a good boy, do you?" he taunts rolling his hips again to create friction. "You said it youself. Our little rump was quite satisfying for you. A good boy wouldn't fuck you like that...But if you want a bad boy you better finish what you started."

It felt so good to put her in her place like this, probably almost as much as she liked to play the boss with him. Letting his head roll back he quickly approaches his own release, squeezing out ropes of cum into her at least somewhat willing mouth with shuddering moans and growls escaping his lips as he held her in place until he finished, wondering briefly if and were she would spit. He just knew he would be careful if she tried to come up to spit it in his face or snowball him out of spite, nothing he really looked forward to.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:36 pm

"Mmmpth mmphuu" she mumbled around his cock as he thrust it in and chastised her, wishing she had an icy pole to stick down the back of his pants again.

Her eyes went wide she felt his first ropey strands splatter against the roof of her mouth, locking her lips around his crown to stop any spilling out onto their clothes or the seat upholstery. She pressed her teeth lightly against his shaft as he kept spurting, letting him know she wasn't entirely defenseless even like this, cringing as she felt his seed settle on her tongue.

When finally his rod stopped pulsing and throbbing, spitting his junk into her, she popped her lips free, sealing her lips to stop spillage. She looked around madly for the safe place to spit as the taste overwhelmed her mouth. Glaring daggers at him as she realized there was no where safe, she swallowed hard, trying her best to down it all in one go and rid herself of it.

"God you're gross, Creep," she coughed, snagging a bottle of chilled water from a drinks rack on one side of the limo to wash her mouth out.

Outside through the windows Matt could see them pulling into an estate. While Violet's guardian's may not have wanted to flaunt their wealth, Lena's mother apparently didn't have the same problem as the old gothic style mansion loomed large over vibrant green lawns and hedges.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Matt guessed that must have been the first load of cum she swallowed. Quick progress after coughing it all back up yesterday. "Well you're a brat. And I love you for it." he says without a care in the world, fixing his own clothes as they pull up into the property of her family. Apperantly there wasn't enough time for the 9 minute cuddle session Lena joked about.

Now so close to their destination he does feel some stress about the meeting. She probably didn't expect her daughter to come home married from the sleep over in a hundred years, having a strong grip on her by the way he heard Lena talk about her mother. "Is there anything you should tell me before? Maybe some stupid rule she'll never let me live down if I break it?" he asks, pulling up the zipper of his trousers.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:56 pm

Lena shot him another dirty look at his reply, but he could see her face rebuild the facade as the car chewed up each meter of driveway until she appeared the perfect doll she had been yesterday morning. Sitting still, head back, knees pressed and ankle tucked, but he knew now where the cracks showed.

"Head up, shoulders back, mind your manners and don't say a thing," she instructed as the limo slowed and started the turn the looped back around a water feature outside the main entrance, "And you mean aside from her rules against sodomy, shotgun weddings and incestuous threesomes?"

The Limo came to a halt, and the polite little smile creased her lips as the Driver opened her door as she started to step out, smoothing down her skirt one last time.

"If she releases the hounds, drop and play dead," she turned back one last time before strolling up the small flight of stairs to the doors, "The dogs will just get angrier if they have to chase you"
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:05 am

Matt hated it when she did that, supress almost all of her emotions to become this almost lifeless puppet for her mother. He listened to the rules though, planning to make a good first impression. "Don't say a thing? Shouldn't I you know greet her?" he asks confused, his lighter demeanor returning when she continued the list of rules. "She seems to be oddle specific with her rules, or quite broad..."

He didn't pay much attention to her attempt to scare him with their dogs, stepping out right after her, the true scale of the building only really obvious once you stand before it. Of course Lena didn't get her stuff, but Matt somehow didn't want to just leave his with Timothy. So walking to the back again he tries to do exactly that as Timothy presumable is expected to carry her luggage as he did when she droped them off right outside of Violets front door.
Tes

Next

Return to Private Games