Futa World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:21 pm

Her cock throbbed painfully against you at that point, as if the knowledge you were feeding her the cum of some unknown black futa bitch turned her on even more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:25 pm

I Giggled and got myself mostly clean, leaving cum in my lower holes before getting dressed and humming "I want you~ To Take me somewhere and pick out the sluttiest outfit you can find for me to wear~" I purred to her licking my lips in thought "And if it's not sexy then I'm going to that ghetto as hell goodwill that has all the cum stained clothes that whore's give and making my own outfit from there~" I purred with a lewd smile aimed at her, finding it hot just how much she was into this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:01 pm

She squeaks at this, but shakes her head a bit as she said, "I~It's to late to do that now Naomi! Most of the places to get clothes at are closed!" That of course left you kind of wondering just how long you'd been out... had it only been eight hours, or longer?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:10 pm

I Blinked at her "Huh?" I asked confused "How long have we been here? Shouldn't it only be like, four or five in the afternoon?" I asked honestly confused by the timing now, Humming in thought I shrugged "Well, You Can Either find somewhere to buy me a slutty outfit or we can go to that goodwill, I know it stays open till midnight, Vicki my friend from Highschoool works there and has bitched about it before." I told her with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:38 pm

She blushes but doesn't reject the idea as she helps you finish getting cleaned up. Once the two of you are dressed and ready, you both head out... but as you are approaching the door, you see an ebony skinned futa woman walking in with a bulge. She seems to be here to make use of the place before it closes for the day. All you can think about however is the big bulge in her groin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:03 pm

I found myself licking my lips and without thinking approached her and fondled her bulge "Hey Sexy lady~ Hmm~ Say my Lover over here doesn't know anywhere to get some sexy slutty outfits for me, Do you know a good place~? I'd show my appreciation~" I Purred with a lusty smirk as I felt her up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:33 am

The woman laughed, already pulling her cock out as she said, "Oh I know the perfect place... but first, why don't ya suck me off so your lover can see how a needy bitch like you gives proper respect to a girl with a big dick."

You can hear Barbara whimpering, and see her squirming, but her eyes are indeed locked on you as her pants bulge from her own hard on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:41 am

I Knelt down and began to nuzzle and lick at her big sweaty shaft, kissing it and her balls tenderly and lovingly as I waited for it to get nice and fully hard, before happily swallowing it, bouncing my mouth up and down it's shaft and using my tongue to explore every inch of it, I'd gotten a lot of coaching on sucking cock today after all~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:42 pm

The cock went in without any trouble, and its mere presence in your throat and mouth was getting you off. This was what you were meant to do... worship and please big black cocks anytime they were presented to you. You were a living fuckdoll for their pleasure and usage, and it made you so hot, wet, and horny to know this and have it further reaffirmed in your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:45 pm

I was moaning and riding the air my hips rolling as I made noises that even experienced sluts would find scandalous, soon I came, coating my panties while choking myself on the big black dick and nuzzling it's base lovingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:36 pm

"Hehe, did you just cum just from sucking me off? Man, just wait til ya get me to cum." She smirked over towards your girlfriend, Barbara whimpering and squirming as she watched. "Hey, why don't you have your girl join in~ Show her how to be a bbc worshipping fuckslut too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:48 pm

((99))

I Pulled off her Cock Nuzzling the sloppy drool and pre coated monster "She's Mine~ I'm to jealous of a love~ No one can touch her, she's only allowed to do sex stuff when I order her too~ And I want all the cum for myself~ I'm a Greedy Slut~" I purred then got an idea and giggled "You can jack off on her while I lick your pussy or ass if you want~?" I purred, I might be a slut for black cock but no one else was ever touching my boyfriend, or girlfriend, she was mine~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:33 pm

She laughed at that, grinning as she hurried over and pushed your girlfriend down onto her back. She didn't touch her further, instead starting to stroke as she looked to you and said "Come on then~ get to work~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:40 pm

I Giggled and crawled up behind her happily licking and lapping at her pussy and ass probing her holes to see what she enjoyed my as we Straddled Barbara, I was better at this than sucking dick anyways, having lesbian friends really...opened your skill set more than most girls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:33 pm

The black futa moaned in a bit of surprise, but smirked as she reached around to shove your face further into whichever hole you were showering with attention as your girlfriend squirmed beneath her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:40 pm

((Coin Flip=Tails))

I found my face fully shoved into her black ass and moaned into it, licking worshiping her while she held me firmly in place, I didn't mind at all~ This was so fucking sexy that my pussy felt like it was melting as I came again like a cheap whore~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:43 am

With you eating her ass out so skillfully, and the sight of your girlfriend squirming and wriggling beneath as she fought a desire to seek pleasure with the fact she was getting so hard from being cuckolded like this, it didn't take long for the futa to start cumming, coating your girl in the cream of a bigger dicked black bitch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:43 am

I Giggled and pulled back "So~ how about you show me where those slutty outfits are, and I let you use me however you want if you buy them for me, until your balls are drained~" I teased kissing one of the heavy black balls between her legs, giving Barbara some neglect play as I Ignored her for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:59 pm

"heh, sorry toots, I can give ya the address, but I came here for some last minute relaxation, more than what you've provided." She gives you the address of a place that'll be open and has the perfect things, then heads on off. Barbara is still a bit out of it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:19 pm

I Slapped Barbara lightly and licked up the cum on her, greedily swallowing it all as I guided her out, to the car and drove to the address eager to see what she'd pick out for me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games