Futa World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Barbara nodded, soon sliding a glass of orange juice over to you and settling in the seat next to you to get to work on her wraps, a glass of milk nearby. After a moment, she blushes and says, "I~I know a place with glory holes we could both volunteer at..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 6:12 pm

I froze, and blushed "O~Oh~? What Would we be volunteering, just our mouths? Or are you gonna offer your dick and me my pussy?" I asked her trying to stay calm and test out what she was wanting.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 30, 2020 6:30 pm

"I~I was actually thinking we'd offer our pussies and both work on a cock." Barbara said with a blush, smiling a bit as she added, "Wanna see if its just my cock you're so eager for at times or if you've got some cockslut inside you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 6:47 pm

I Hummed and looked at her "Oh~ Is that what you're saying, or are you saying you want to watch some stranger's cock try to impregnate me~?" I teased her, trying to get more into it "Hmm~ Maybe you're hoping I'll have a black baby or something~?" I teased her before thinking "Hmm~ Though honestly if we were to do stuff at a glory hole I'd actually prefer one where I could stick like, my entire ass through the wall or my entire lower half, be more mysterious you'd never know who ends up fucking you and all that that way." I admitted in thought "Plus, I'd have less control that way, and I'd be forced to take even filthy or ugly cocks." I said in thought.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 30, 2020 6:49 pm

"O~Oh trust me, that's the kind of place I'm talking about. But they have some ones for couples who want to do it together~" Barbara said with a blush, you hearing another thunk from her cock getting hard rapidly from your teasing. Hehe, even your old Boyfriend hadn't been THAT easy to arouse just with words.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 7:06 pm

I Hummed and smirked "Who knows, While we're there someone might inject me with a fertility booster or something while I can't see~ or maybe something to boost my sensitivity~ Or maybe I'll walk out of their with piercings on my pussy or asshole~" I continued to tease her wondering if I could make her cum, "Maybe I Should have you write "Breed Me" on my ass in permanent marker~" I teased "It's your weekend, and I'll do anything, anything, you want~" I purred trying to look sexy for her, While this wasn't something I'd normally do or want, I didn't want to lose my boyfriend a second time just because I was to much of a prude, so I was going to embrace this new lewd world, and try my best to adjust to it and please me man...Woman? Futa? Whatever! I was gonna keep her and make her happy!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 31, 2020 5:23 pm

There's a brief surge of pleasure rushing through you, and there's a moment where you wonder if it is just to be lewder in this lewd world for her... or if perhaps being in such a lewd world was making it so you could open up to things you'd just never felt comfortable doing? Or maybe it was just because she was a sexy futa and her cock felt so damned fucking good.

You do however take great amusement in watching her be distracted from her food, nearly humping the underside of the table as she whined, "I~Its been a w~while s~since you've teased me like this love... n~not used to it again!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 31, 2020 5:43 pm

I Hummed and giggled "Well Aren't you a Lewd Girl~ getting off to the thought of me being bred by someone else~ Who knows~ Maybe Some huge dicked Black Futa will like my Tight White pussy enough she might just take me and use me as a cum dump~ She might even not let me come home until I Satisfy everyone in her Gang~ I might even show up with some Queen of Spades tattoos~" I Teased her with a giggle "Do you like the thought of me getting gang Raped by a bunch of black futa with dicks that make your's look tiny~?" I continued to tease, lost in my own fantasy a bit "Or Maybe you like the idea of a big dicked pimp forcing me to whore for her to show me my place~?" I moaned, trying to make her cum with just my words, that's all it was~ "Or Maybe~ I'll meet an Alpha Futa who wants me, and they decide to breed me right in front of you, making you watch~ No, help~ Them get me pregnant~ If they like me enough they might even turn it into a regular thing~" I Shivered at my lewd words, some, might have been my own ideas, but it was only for teasing! Or So I Told myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 31, 2020 6:44 pm

Barbara blushed and whimpered, and a moment later you felt some hot sticky cum dropping onto your feet, a sign that she had indeed came just from all those lewd ideas. And knowing that sent a rush of pleasure through you, the ideas even playing in your mind again for a brief moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 31, 2020 6:53 pm

I Shivered in delight "I Think I'm Done Eating~ So how about you tell me what you really want me to do today~?" I purred with a giggle my pussy wet as the lewd ideas filled my mind, I was horny myself now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:31 am

"W~We're going to that g~glory hole place... a~as soon as I clean up the mess I made." She replied with a bright blush.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:35 pm

I Giggled "Hmm~ Maybe I Should Write "I Came From Talking to my Girlfriend" or something like "I have a Cuck Fetish, Breed my Girlfriend" on your ass cheeks if you're that turned on~" I teased her as I Stood up to stretch "I'll let you decide what I wear to go there~" I Sing songed as I moved to start cleaning up the dishes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:14 pm

"J~Just those really short jean shorts I got you last month and a sports bra." She said even as she got to work cleaning up the mess she had made, you remembering that for your boyfriend had bought such but you hadn't wanted to wear them. For Barbara though...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:22 pm

I Hummed in thought and Went off to look for them, putting them on, my pussy lips practically spilling out from around the barely there material between my thighs. All my sports bras were dirty though, and a few were stained with cum, humming I grabbed a cum stained sports bra and put it on before heading out to Barbara with a giggle "How do I look? I Couldn't find a clean sports bra so I grabbed the one most covered with your cum!" I told her smiling, still teasing her a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:07 pm

"Y~You're testing my cock and balls stamina today Naomi..." She said with a blush, her own shorts tenting somewhat even as she opened the car for you to get in so the two of you could drive off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:10 pm

I hopped in, it almost felt like wings wrapped around me before I buckled myself in with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:08 pm

As you both drove over, the various ideas and thoughts kept filling your head, making your hornier and hornier. By the time you got there, there was a part of you that wanted to hop onto the first big black dick you saw.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:30 pm

I Shuddered blushing brightly wondering what was wrong with me even as my pussy heated up, I was pretty dazed as I followed my, futa-friend, after she parked the car my pussy quivering with need.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:39 am

She lead the two of you in, and you were quickly informed that there were some interesting rules today... namely that girls were getting temp tattoos and markings to declare they wanted to be bred by big black cocks and that anyone with a dick bigger than 14" got first go at girls pussies, asses or mouths. Barbara was blushing brightly, the lady describing such to you clearly making her hard as she imagined such being done to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:07 am

I thought about it and gulped wiggling a bit then giggled "Hey, do you have anything where like, she can get tied up to watch me get taken, but can't get fucked or relief herself?" I asked with a Naughty giggle "I want to see if she stays hard the entire time, or if she cums from watching some big black dicks breed me~" I teased "It's fine if you don't, even though she looks like she's gonna bust just hearing about it~" I couldn't help but tease Barbara.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games