Society for Latent Unnatural Talent: Freya (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Society for Latent Unnatural Talent: Freya (Lorielle)

Postby NeedAMedic » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:54 am

Watching becomes more difficult when you hear a mechanical whirring beneath you, and a second canine robo-cock slides it's way up into your eager, dripping cunt. You do it nonetheless. It would be far, far worse than anything else you might imagine to take your eyes off the screen. Soon the cock beneath you starts to pump, churning up into you as it fucks your needy pussy. You can't do much more than moan and ride it, though, far too focused on your other task to give it too much attention. Even when the knot pops up inside you, you still know that you have to keep your attention fixed on the cock between your breasts. You have to learn to please your master, even as the dog cock floods your cunt with pleasant pink liquid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the apartment, Naomi Reese, or Beacon as the rest of the heroes called her, had just returned from her shopping trip with Elle. Though she was a bit disappointed that her friend had gotten preoccupied with other business, that feeling was completely overtaken by her sense of excitement. While she was out, Naomi had happened upon a sale of the latest and greatest in CyberSafe tech! A full body immersion Virtual Reality headset, which was said to be an experience that would revolutionize not just gaming, but all online experiences! Naomi had done her research and read the review, and at worst, they seemed to be almost too overwhelmingly positive. While experiencing VR by herself would probably be plenty of fun, Naomi felt that it would be even better shared with a friend. So even though Elle wasn't with her to pick out her own suit, Naomi grabbed two, just in case.

The moment she entered the apartment, she set down the rest of her supplies in her room, then quickly started to strip out of her street clothes to slip into the CyberSafe bodysuit. She would need plenty of space around her, of course, so she did it in the central living room area that she shared with the other women. No one seemed to be home right now, so she suspected no one would mind.
Pssst: here's a super smutty thing I'm writing!
https://chyoa.com/story/Bravos-Feminine.14671
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:06 am

Naomi was busily setting everything up, already in her suit she was amazing by how far VR tech had come along! No more were their things you needed to bolt into walls or have senors. All you needed to do was clear out a space and plug in this little white trianglular router thingy that provided the signal and you were basically set to go! Naomi of course got into her suit in the comfort of her room and then moved to the living room with the small VR headset-headphones combo resting on the crown of her head when she notices quake coming out of the shower!

"Oh hey! Oh im so glad someone is here, Elle wasnt answering my calls, but Quake you've gotta try this new VR set, its crazy fun! its better than any other VR set out there and even comes with this slick suit that makes you feel like you're in the game 100%" Naomi was practically beaming as she extols the virtues of gaming onto her Olympic ally. Even running back into her room to grab the second suit and basically beg her to try at least one game with her!
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:43 am

"Oh, hey there Nomi,"Quake laughed as Noami assailed her with the virtues of the CyberSafe headset. "Look video games, tech... that's not really my kind of thing, okay?" Jessica started to say, holding her arms out in front of her, though she lowered them when she saw an adorable pout starting to enter Naomi's face.

"Err... alright. Sure. I'll try it just once, okay?" she said. Jessica picked up the other suit, looking back and forth between it and Naomi. She shrugged, then dropped her towel to the floor, standing naked in front of her friend while she tried to figure out how to put it on. She twisted and turned her arms in the suit, adjusting and stretching it until she finally seemed to have it the right way, only to realize that it was backwards. "Errr, there's no trick to this, right? It's just like a suit and helmet?"

Quake turned to look at her, still half in-half out of her suit. Her eyes traced over Naomi's body, checking the fit of the other woman's suit, as she tried to figure out what she was doing wrong.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:55 am

Naomi's suit was already adjusted and fit her curves perfectly with just a push of the button at the center of her suit. The thing squeezed her in all the right ways but was light and genuinely felt like she wasnt a single thing. "Yup! No wires or anything, the stuffs come a long way since weird little remotes and wires tripping you over." Naomi bounced as she looked at her fellow heroine. The suit was designed to be one size fits all and while on the more dimunitive girl it was already started to tighten up on the athlete's muscles.

Once it was all on Naomi helped Quake with her helmet making sure it was secured correctly or else it'd break immersion. "Hows that feel Jessica? too tight? too loose? You hehe got a bit more hair than i do so i hope its not pinching anywhere. But once you're done just use your thoughts to select the options. I've played a few of these games in the past, so why dont you pick, what you in the mood for?" Naomi then goes to fix up her helmet but it takes drastically less time and sends a party invite to Jessica so they can join any game together. She was a little disappointed that Elle wasnt here, but getting to know Jessica was a great second choice.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:23 am

"This is.. honestly kind of incredible, Nomi," Jessica said. She lifted up her arms, marveling at how the suit seemed to respond with perfect precision, and her digital avatar moved with the exact same gesture, down to the millisecond. It looked quite a bit like her as well, at least, as far as she could tell just looking down on it. Though, she would have guessed that the avatar's breasts were just a touch larger than her own. "Did you say... with my thoughts?"

Quake continued to marvel as she found that controlling the little digital menus took nothing more than a thought. A few moments passed in relative silence save for Quake's amazed gasps as she navigated the menus, adjusting her avatar's clothing and her personally generated little hub world. "Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of this..." Quake said, finally accepting Naomi's invite.

"How about... this one!" A pop up appeared in Naomi's vision. "Dragon Conquest" it said, with a little icon of a knight. It had come pre-loaded on the system, probably nothing too fancy or extensive, but it would likely make a good intro to the technology, at the very least. "Let's kick some ass and save some princesses!" Quake cheered as the two loaded into their new virtual world.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:35 am

"Glad you think its so cool Jessica! Trust me this stuff is so cutting edge, i remember when we had to use controllers for stuff ugh, so immersion breaking and you couldnt even see your arms! it was just floaty hands everywhere." Naomi was jubilant, another convert to the world of gaming, she couldnt wait to maybe even get all the gals to agree to some sort of raid night.

"Ohh Dragon Conquest, thats a good one." Naomi's avatar looked quite similar to her true self, though admittedly she did some sliding to give herself a much..fuller figure, she wasnt afraid to admit shes played a eroge game or two in her life time, but she wasnt gonna admit that to the cohort just yet. Once loaded in Naomi checks herself out, seeing her low level gear.. oh she forgot to check the create-a-character so she was herself, but also a barbarian.. "Huh, well ive never played this class before, i guess this is gonna be interesting.." Then she turns to Jessica to see what was going on with her.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:08 am

"Not exactly what I would have picked, but I guess it works," Jessica said. Her outfit was a set of tight, clinging robes, the heroine's taut musculature clearly visible through the thin white fabric, accentuating her every curve. She held a short staff in one hand, topped with the twin snakes of a caduceus. The few red accents of her dress clearly marked her as a healer, though from the way she held the staff like a club, it was hard to tell whether or not Jessica had gotten the memo.

She hefted it in her hand, looking over Naomi from top to bottom. "You should dress like that more often," she said with a smirk. The barbarian, true to it's class, didn't wear much in the way of armor and Naomi's accentuated body was left on pretty full display, her soft pale breasts pushed up together by the brown furs into quite a bit of cleavage. Jessica's outfit showed very little skin by contrast, but the skintight suit of almost translucent fabric still left fairly little to the imagination. If she looked close enough, Naomi could even almost make out the pale pink circles of Jess's nipples straining against the fabric. Since Jessica hadn't known enough about the character creation, her character looked like a pretty spot on model of her real body.

She looked down at her empty hand, flexing her fingers before giving an appreciative nod. "Damn. It's like we're really just... here. This tech is pretty crazy, Naomi!"
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:25 am

Naomi couldnt help but let out a gulp when she saw her cohort member's tight body basically encased in the soft fabric of her healer's robes. In her mind she also laughed at the role reversal they were experiencing, but felt like it was going to be a fun few hours. "Well you dont look so bad yourself Quake~ Naomi let out a small giggle when she looks through her inventory. When she opens up the menu she sees maybe her first mistake.

The two of them seem to be playing the free version of Dragon Conquest meaning an ad will play occasionally. The experienced gamer just rolled her eyes at it, but she knew there could be nothing done about it right now. "Oh heads up Jessica, it seems like we're just playing the free version of this, so you might get some ads.... Jessica?" Naomi exited out of her menu to look over at Jessica who seemed to be staring off into nothing, guess they cant see each other's ads? Before the temporary barbarian could do anything else though a window forces itself open in Naomi's field of view, she tries to look away but everywhere she looked she only kept seeing the ad, but.. something was different.. all she saw was a swirl and the.. the words Cybersafe Slut #073 beginning training stage 3 played in her ears.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:38 am

"Hey Naomi, are there supposed to be... ads...." Jessica's question faded as the obvious answer made it self more and more forcefully apparent. It had looked like a simple lawn care commercial at first. Something about buying this or that pest spray and this or that new high tech plant growth tracker. The ad had looked that was just long enough for Jessica to look down, to fixate her eyes on the center point of the window, but the instant she had fallen into their trap, everything shifted.

"Welcome, new cybersafe slut," a calming, female voice seemed to speak the words directly into her mind. Jessica's mouth fell open as she felt her body respond of it's own will. "Please try to relax. We will begin your induction now."

The swirling pink spiral almost seemed to be breathing. It loomed in and out, swelling and receding as it spun ever inward, pulling Jessica's focus deeper and deeper into it's web. She struggled at first, but as soon as the distant pings of pleasure started to pulse through her body, she knew she had no chance. She grit her teeth regardless, bracing herself against the irresistible pull "Don't.. I'm not--not a slut!"

Next to her, Naomi could see the ad growing. It had been on a little hologram screen in front of her, but as she watched, drawing deeper and deeper into that familiar, safe, comfortable Cybersafe spiral, it felt as if it was growing bigger and bigger. And it was. Soon it wasn't just a little spiral on a screen, but a massive, swirling pink portal before her. An open and inviting gateway into the realm of truth and self realization. "You already know that you are a whore, Slut #073. Cybersafe only wants to guide you deeper. Please, step forward. Submit yourself to your true nature. You can never be who you truly are until you do." The voice was at once friendly, factual, and strangely taunting.

Even with her eyes fixed on the portal, Naomi could still see Jessica standing beside her. Her dress seemed to be growing more and more see through by the second, and a strange, pink mist hung over them. Taking in any more information was difficult, however, since however much she might care about her friend, in front of her the portal beckoned.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:59 am

Willpower check: 9 vs 7 Successful Resist.

Naomi listens to the broadcast the swirling pink portal in her eyes just a step or two out of reach.. Just as she was step forward she blinks her eyes again only to see an ad about some sort of tiny robot dogs that were going to be on sale and an app that connected to your phone that allowed you to control the dogs. The Heroine shakes her head with an eye roll as she then looks over at Jessica maybe if she got her friend's attention it would stop the ad?

Stepping forward Naomi places her hand on Jessica's shoulder and gives her a shake. "Hey Quake, you good there? I know ads such but just bear with it i guess? Naomi gives the amazon another heavy shake, though it was partly to just watch the woman's breasts shake around, cuz of the suits they were wearing and the realities of the game universe they didnt need bras to stay perky, though Naomi imagined with how much Jessica trained her tits stayed perky no matter what.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:15 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Willpower check: 11 vs. 9: Success!

"Aggh-I-I don't even own a garden!" Jessica jerked back to life at Naomi's second shake, blinking in fading confusion until her eyes focused on Naomi once again. "Those ads can get... kinda intense, huh?"

Jessica stared at Naomi for a second, the feeling of the spiral still swirling somewhere in the back of her mind, while she struggled to remember exactly what that feeling had been... "Oh never mind," she shrugged. "Let's just have some fun. We're supposed to fight monsters or something, right? I can't wait to give this thing a swing or two." She swatted through the air with her staff, then gestured for Naomi to step forward and lead the way into their virtual reality adventure, blissfully unaware of the trap her friend had saved her from.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elsewhere, the Cybersafe cab pulled to a stop in front of the Cybersafe HQ. It was later in the day than you would have thought, with the sun starting to dip from it's place in the sky. Your body aches ever so slightly from the ride over--maybe you fell asleep funny? But your mind feels absolutely fresh and ready to go. Thoughts swirl around in your head as you consider the morning's events. You beat Artemis in your duel, fair and square, and so she was yours now, by right. At the same time, though, something about thinking of yourself as the owner, rather than the owned, felt wrong. Even worse, you couldn't tell why, so the dissonance just sat there in your mind, rattling uncomfortably.

" You planning on heading up?" Artemis asks with a blunt stare. She steps past you and walks forward into the building without another glance behind her, leaving you standing alone in the parking lot as the cab pulls away.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:25 am

Freya only shudders from her thoughts.. this.. division in her mind.. how could she reconcile this feeling she had, where did it come from.. and why did she feel more partial to being owned than being the owner? The only thing to pull her from this was Artemis' voice, with a couple hard blinks she looks up at her new friend. The day was long and she could certainly use a shower and some food.

"Yeah i'll meet you up there, just gonna head to the showers after our little showdown, maybe do a cooldown run in the gym." Freya gives the witch a smug smirk as she passed her and made her way to the gym, which was thankfully on the first floor. First a run then a shower, though while she was there she did end up seeing Nemesis running on a treadmill and decided to take the one next to their Liason.

"Hey there commander, didnt expect to find you here." The elementalist noticed that she wore the same cybersafe headphones she saw on Naomi once.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:38 am

"Everything going well, Freya?" Nemisis asked. Nemesis gently tugged the headphones out of her ears to address you. "I hope you're not working too hard on your day off."

The serious look on her face made it somewhat of a question how genuine she was being though. You felt pretty confident Nemesis would rather see you exercising, training, or studying than anything else. You think you even notice a glance or two down to the speed you set the treadmill too, though it's difficult to be certain. "How have your first few days as a Society member been?" Nemesis asks, a little more earnestly, this time.

"You've been one of our most successful new recruits so far, and I have high hopes for your future endeavors." Nemesis frowns. She glances up toward where the T.V. on the wall is playing some old western movie. "You were one of the few who didn't require any sort of... support. Either during the mission or afterwards."
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:52 am

"Everythings going just fine boss," The icy gaze Freya felt definitely did serve to stifle some of the heat Freya was feeling and she turned to turn the speed up on her treadmill but a notch or two as she picked up the pace. Her body was already quite frazzled but a heavy jog shouldnt be too difficult to maintain.

"It was certainly interesting! I.. wasnt expecting the mission i was on to be so.. exciting.. and to be frank i didnt even know i could request any sort of support during a mission." Raina tried to let out a chuckle as the two of them continued their run.

"Well i did request some aid for the girl i rescued." The heroine looks briefly down at the console of her machine to avoid eye contact before turning to face Nemesis again, "But i hope she's doing okay. What were the days like when you were a field op, Commander?" Raina's body was starting to feel the burn now, if this conversation dragged too long she could imagine needing to take this into the shower or maybe over to the weights, but she was interested to learn more about Nemesis.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:04 am

"You can always call for help if you need to," Nemesis says. "We would prefer if you could all handle your missions perfectly the first time, but... well, we're all human. Sometimes there isn't much of a choice but to ask for assistance. And sometimes, you don't even get the opportunity to ask."

She fell quiet for a moment looking broodingly off out the window into the view of the city. The work outroom wasn't that high up in the massive high-rise structure that was the S.L.U.T. HQ, but it was high enough to be a decent vantage point, and with a city as wide and sprawling as Metropolis, that view really was quite something. Her eyes seemed to trace the cars in the street, the cabs and pedestrians all going about their day too small from up here to really make out their faces or attitudes. From up here, they were all just citizens.

"Her recovery is going well," Nemesis said simply. She had paused for long enough that you had almost forgotten your question. "Most of the markings were just marker, and relatively trivial to remove. Her mental state is somewhat... rattled, but she seems resilient. I suspect she'll make a full recovery before too long. She seemed rather fond of you, and even expressed an interest in working here once she's back on her feet. I told her I'd let her know if any positions opened up."

Another pause as Nemesis's gaze returns to the window. All this time she's never stopped moving, or even slowed the tiniest bit. Her running movement is so practiced and well ingrained that she almost feels like a robot. You notice that her eyes are upward this time, looking off toward the horizon rather than down at the street, and as the pause draws on, you start to wonder if she's going to blow off your question. But then she pipes up. "It was a different world back then. I had a cohort too, you know. It's a good system. You should be careful to keep them close."
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:13 am

Freya looked on at her Liason's demeanor, if only she could be half the woman Nemesis was.. It'd make all the difference, but for now Freya could only stew with her thoughts, listening to the Liason talk about the girl she rescued and the mission. Freya was content to just nod along and listen intently until the final sentence, though she definitely turned the speed down by one to loosen up, she did just finish a rather intense fight with Artemis and there was no need to make this cooldown run into a full on work out.

"Y-yeah.. I like the system, its much better than all of us just minding our own business.. it feels nice to be so.. close to everyone in the cohort. Got any memorable missions?" Freya tried to look out of the window to where Nemesis was looking, but found the posture of it a little hard on her neck and instead turned to the TV only to see a cybersafe ad playing before turning back to her commander.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:34 am

"There have been a few," Nemesis laughs. She turns to you and for a moment she looks just like another trainee back before you joined your cohort, young optimistic and excited to take on the world. Then you remember her movement and the fact that she started running who knows how long before you got here and apparently hasn't even considered slowing down yet and that fleeting image is gone. "You've probably heard some of them. The time Stopwatch and I blew up that den on the outskirts of the city is pretty common gossip among the new recruits, I hear. Our scientists theorize that that was their main den, and by taking it down they were thrown into total disarray and that that's what made it so easy to clear out the rest of them."

She talks so easily and happily about the memory, that you almost forget the rumors you heard about Stopwatch, the former heroine. About how she messed up on one too many mission and lost herself entirely to whatever strange creatures stalk at night. It's just a rumor of course, but no one's seen her around much or off on many missions since.

"And, of course, I wasn't on the final team that bordered the alien mothership, but my reconnaissance proved quite valuable in that mission. It was dangerous too. You could never know what kind of surveillance tech those gray little bastards were hiding away."
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:50 am

By the time Nemesis actually got going on her stories Raina was breathing heavy leaned up against one of the rails on her treadmill nursing a cold water bottle, listening with enthusiam to her Liason's stories. "Oh that goblin den right? I heard about that even before i came to Metro City, thats crazy." She chimes in as she continues to listen, wiping the sweat off her brow though much as has long since decided to pool in her cleavage leaving a heavy and noticeable wet stain.

"Oh? I hadnt heard of this, but it sounds pretty spooky, wonder if any of those grey little guys were left behind if their mothership basically went poof." Reina tries to let out a chuckle as she looks on out of the window the two of them were running toward the horizon Nemesis was staring at. The glittering city before them.. it just made her want to protect it even more.

"Well this has been good catching up Commander, let me know whenever another mission comes down the pipeline." With that she walks off toward the communal showers ready to work off all the sweat Nemesis made her build up. This was certainly needed though as she finally gets a moment to herself, though even as she does this she finds her hands tracing her form.. the words Cybersafe Slut pushing into her mind from the edges of her consciousness as she lets her guard down.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:22 am

"Have a good evening," Nemesis says. By the time you walk away, you realize she's only just finally starting to finish up with her workout routine. She might catch up with you later, you realize. Your commander probably has to shower as well, but she probably has her own private chambers or something, so by the time you reach the Society's communal showers, you're still all by yourself.

You step inside and busy yourself stripping down and placing your clothes into one of the nice, high tech lockers the campus provides. Once the door is shut, the inner chamber drops away into a conveyer belt that sees it through a quick washing drying and folding set up, so by the time you're finished with your shower, you'll have a fresh set of clothes waiting for you.

As you turn to step into the showers proper, you notice the soft sound of upbeat humming, mixed in with the steady cascade of flowing water against linoleum tile. The voice is familiar, but not quite familiar enough for you to place it, at least until you step around the corner and see Alaena Morton (Alia "Hat Trick" busy washing her self at one of the closer stalls. She's facing away from you, long light brown hair clinging to her back and nicely outlining the shape of her slender curves. As you glance over her, you can just make out the slightest tint of green against the skin of her butt, lower back, and thighs, though it seems to come away pretty readily as the water flows over it.

"Oh oh oh! It's, um... no-wait! Don't tell me... Raina? Was that right? We were in basic training together, I'm pretty sure!" She turns, beaming at you and offers a handshake, the other hand still rubbing suds into her shimmering skin.

Alaena Morton (Hat Trick):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:35 am

The heroine seems to make a blubbering couple of noises as she's shaken out of her very temporary stupor and goes to answer the svelte woman before her. "Yeah! I saw you with another person who ended up in my cohort, Eleanora if you remember, but i guess i didnt realized you were going to join another cohort. How have your missions gone?" The tint of green weirded her out, though it was maybe some really light bruising? Raina couldnt place her finger on it, but she doesnt question it further.

"Its nice to catch a break every once in a while, are you on mission or is it leave for you and your cohort as well?" Raina asks her voice betraying a hint of lust as she looks over her body one more time and remembers her encounter this morning with Artemis. While Alaena spoke Raina was busy lathering herself with the shampoo HQ provided in each stall and putting a small emphasis on her breasts as she cleans them off but feels strangely turned on by it, had they grown in sensitivity or something? She wasnt sure and found her focus pulled back to Hat Trick after a moment.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games