Metro City Heroine: Sacred Sword [NeedaMedic]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Metro City Heroine: Sacred Sword [NeedaMedic]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:17 am

"Thats what i like to hear." Quake's eyes are full of lust as she watches you push the button on the lower part of her suit, freeing the Amazonian's exquisitely hefty member. Her shaft is easily the length of your face and even wanting to shove it into mouth took even some considerable effort on the experienced slut's body, your mouth stretching around the edges to accommodate her girth.

"Thats an interesting tattoo you got there, got it from your boyfriend?" Quake lets out a giggle before placing a hand on the back of your head. ""But i know how i can make you forget." Her strong hand caresses the back of your head and runs her fingers through your hair, then slowly.. little by little she begins to apply pressure to your head and pushes you down onto her fat cock forcing inch after inch until the tip of her cock starts to press against your throat.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:52 am

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that too much," Ardor teased as she momentarily let the cock slip free of her mouth. She arched her back, pushing her bountiful chest out toward Quake so she could get a bit of a closer look at the cute little clawed heart on her heaving chest. The plain printed words 'Pack Cocksleeve' were rendered so that they would be easy to read from far away, and up close like this, Ardor made certain that the other heroine could understand exactly what was written there. Unlike the other two, the succubus held absolutely no shame about her status as a breeder for the horde. In fact, she couldn't possibly imagine anything she'd rather be than a cock slut for those wonderful and exotic bestial cocks.

"You stick with little Elle here long enough, and maybe you'll wind up with one to match," Ardor teased as she rubbed her face against Quake's cock. The thick, hard meat felt so nice against the side of her face that she could barely restrain herself, and a moment later she plunged it into her mouth once more, taking it to the hilt. It slid so very easily down the succubus's mouth and into her though where it was absolutely surrounded by the warmth and wetness of her passage. Ardor reached up to trace her fingers against the sensitive slit that hid away beneath the bottom of her shaft, sliding her fingers gently against Quake's lower lips. Her every careful, seductive motion was meant for one thing and one thing only--to send that gloriously thick and meaty cock surging past it's brink so that it would fill her mouth with Quake's delicious cum.
Pssst: here's a super smutty thing I'm writing!
https://chyoa.com/story/Bravos-Feminine.14671
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:01 am

Quake gets a good look at your tattoo, on any other person it might just seem like a really trampy bit of ink work, but for the Heroine it did cause her to raise an eyebrow, though then you took her cock all the way into your throat with barely and notice and you know youve sufficiently distracted her from thinking too hard about possibly where shes seen it before. "Fuck, if i get to hang out with you more~ Then maybe i will~" She says with a heavy grunt as she then begins to pump her hips up into your mouth even as you toyed with her folds doubling her pleasure.

Within the next few minutes your throat is ran ragged by the olympian's stamina before she finally unleashes the heaviest load of cum you've taken from a non-pack member that you can remember. Though possibly as a consequence from having a cock shes also a heavy squirter covering your hand in her cunt juices as you see her face. "Phew.. you're too good.." she says as she slowly removes her cock from your mouth waiting to see if you spit or swallow her heavy load.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:18 am

Ardor does her absolute best in taking Quake's cock, and when it comes, her prodigious load as well. It floods down her throat, pumping straight into her stomach and the dark haired woman's cheeks bulge adorably as she tries her very best to keep up. Gulp after gulp Ardor is practically guzzling the stuff but by the time Quake finally lets her hips fall back to the ground, the heat of her orgasm fading from her oh-so-muscular body, a good bit of her cum has made it out past Ardor's lips. It dribbles over her dark purple lipstick and down her chin to drip back onto Quake's taut stomach.

"A bit backed up were we?" Ardor teased, her hands still idly toying with Quake's twin sex as she rose back up. She briefly glanced around the extremely public training space where the two had just had their romp, winking at an intern as she ducked into the nearby hall, face burning red. "I do hope we didn't bother anyone with our quick little training session~" a low giggle reverberated from her chest as she pulled back, offering Quake a hand to help her stand up, though notably doing nothing about the cum all over her face and chest or about Quake's still exposed cock.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:51 am

You only hear a few grunts coming from Quake as you pull yourself away and watch a sexy little business intern run away. But Quake eventually gets away of her own mental capacity back to take your hand and stand back up and goes to quickly push the button on her suit to cover herself back up. Though with how she towers over you she cant help but look down at her handiwork that laid within the cleavage of your breasts and on the lower 3rd of your face. "Im.. pretty sure this sorta thing happens all the time, do you need a shower before we go or should we hurry and go bust some heads?"
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:59 am

"I'm sure Elle would appreciate it if we did!" Ardor says, then starts to walk away back into the building. When the pair reach the crossroads that would lead them to either the showers or out to the lobby, she finally turns to face Quake with a smile. She reaches up to wipe the last bit of cum from her face, but does nothing for the noticeable pool of it simmering in her cleavage. "I'm not Elle, though. And I'm in charge right now, and I think we don't really have the time to waste on something silly like that."

With that, Ardor turns, leading the way out through the lobby and into the street beyond, her hips swaying wildly with every step. From behind, Quake can tell just how clearly deliberate each step is. She moves with an easy confidence through her entire body, but the wide and generous swings of her hips back and forth are no mistake. The way she arches and moves seems almost deliberately designed to draw Quake's eyes down to her ass, and and draw life back up into that thick member of hers. Out in the city air, Ardor turns to face her partner for the mission. "We can probably just take the metro there, right? Unless you have other transportation?"
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:13 am

You pick up that Quake isnt embarrassed by much and just chuckles along with Ardor's disregard for Elle's body and autonomy. "Well im right behind ya then." Maybe it was more about the fact that this was Quake's first real mission in which she has all the skills to accomplish is making her a bit giddy to get it down. So when the two of you officially exit the campus grounds you both ponder a moment of what to do.

"I do think the metro is faster, but if we arent careful it'll be obvious that Society members are on the move and we might alert the cultists especially since we're going to the Tracks which most people dont really board the Metro for that line or if they do its usually the seedier bunch. I do feel like we should get there ASAP though so im willing to risk it, unless you think a cab is stealthier."
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:42 am

"It'll be fine, I'm sure. If not, then I'm sure Elle would have spoken up and said something," Ardor chuckles. She leads the way through the city streets, flaunting her figure and the notable amount of cum dripping between her breasts at the gawking passersby. While Ardor's skimpy dress was nearly scandalous in it's design, the skintight bodysuit Quake wore certainly wasn't helping either. The fighter's ample breasts practically strained for freedom against the thinly stretched fabric, just begging to be set free for all to see and with Ardor strutting along next to her, sticking one long leg out before the next, it was no surprise that the pair drew heads their way. In the back of the succubus's mind, Elle and Atraxia could only look on in a mixture of shame and embarrassment as the succubus flaunted their shared body in public without a moment's pause.

It wasn't long before the pair arrived at the metro, finding the underground waiting platform surprisingly empty for this time of day. There were only a handful of citizens waiting around for the train to arrive, and Ardor let a little pouty frown come across her face at the realization that there weren't that many people her to admire her gorgeous figure or that of her new friend. Soon the automated voice spoke up, alerting them to the train's arrival, and the pair boarded, ready to get going toward their destination.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:57 am

Encounter roll: 5
Investigation roll: 20!

The two of you step onto the metro line departed for the Tracks, and you are right the whole line seems to be quite empty, the destination along with time of day were a good confluence of factors, but that doesnt mean the two of your are alone. In fact, in the car over you seem to spot someone who is rather intent on keeping on eye on the two of you. They look rather nondescript, but you see them pull a phone and on their hand you recognize a strange circular tattoo. The tattoo one of the bits of graffiti and other iconography the Society has picked up on related to this cult, it could be this person was a look out or something and youve managed to spot them before they manage to make a report back, the metro line has bad reception so you can stop him or even pretend not to notice and not draw attention.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:07 am

"Hey, Quake?" Ardor mutters. She leans in, pressing her body against Quake's arm, so that the muscular woman's bicep is smothered between her breasts. She pushes up on the tips of her toes, whispering in Quake's ear softly, the sound just loud enough for Quake to make out the words if she strains herself just a bit. "Play it cool, okay? I'm just gonna go have a quick chat~"

She gives Quake's butt a quick squeeze as she winks up at the other woman and turns to saunter across the train. Ardor leans into her charm as much as possible, swaying her hips with every step, and fiddling with the hem of her top to make her cleavage jostle and bounce as she approaches the tattooed figure. With a subtle twist of magic, Ardor mimics the pattern of runes and markings on his tattoo, causing a similar pattern to appear on the pale skin of her lower navel right above her womb. As she closes the distance with the man, she gently tugs the front zipper of her dress downward, exposing a stretch of tantalizing skin that reveals the newly faked markings. It's a dangerous bit of exposure--her dress is now just barely clinging on to her gorgeous body, a gentle brush away from falling off entirely, and the exposure dips so very low that it seems impossible the succubus could be wearing any underwear at all, though it stops just short of actually exposing her folds.

"Here she goes again..." Ataraxia sighs.

"Hey there handsome," Ardor says in a soft, sultry tone, subtly arching her body to gesture toward the tattoo with a wink "You got any news for me?"
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:20 am

Quake just nods at you, though she does hop a tiny bit when you pinch her butt. You make your move towards the man who seems to be typing something on his phone, when you enter into his car you see that its actually empty as opposed to yours which had at least a handful of souls. The man actually drops his phone in surprise at your sudden apperance taking a few steps back from you as he looks you up and down.

When he does get a good look at you and when he spots the markings just above your womb you see him smirk heavily. "Oh my i didnt realize one of the sluts we converted was on her way today.. Looks like the only one we'll need to deal with is the tall one in the other car, but you.." He whispers something under his breath and your mind goes fuzzy for a split second distracting you long enough for him to press his palm against your "faked" markings causing them to light up as you feel a sledge hammer of pleasure come crashing down on you. (Roll a Willpower roll 1-5 the mark works just as if it was real and you are an eager convert of the cult acting under their orders, 6-10 the pleasure is overwhelming but the cult does not control your mind 11-14, the pleasure is intense but you still mostly have your wits about you, but this gives the cultist enough to know something is wrong and get away, 15+ you manage to resist a majority of the pleasure and can capture the cultist)
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:31 am

Ardor is an ancient and powerful being, a soul who had been around for centuries, and with ample time to observe her surroundings, especially in areas that caught her interest. She had spent her time studying runic markings, and had committed much of their power to memory--even a semblance of real power should have alerted her to the threat, should have triggered her knowledge of the looming arcane threat, and yet... When the pleasure hit her, Ardor was caught completely by surprise--the overwhelming sudden surging crash of heat and bliss took her completely unware. It seemed to surge up from under her, rushing up through her legs, and flooding into her cunt before surging to her chest, then exploding out into her entire body in a supernova explosion of bliss.

Her vision swam white, an fading, deep purple echo of the runes she had marked on herself was the only thing that stood out among the sea of unintelligible bliss that wracked every part of her being. Ardor was so very used to being the magic expert, to being the one in control of contracts and symbols and markings, that being overwhelmed so powerfully left her reeling completely. The succubus was completely unable to even begin to muster a response, left just gasping as she collapsed to the ground, body shuddering in orgasmic, mind wiping bliss. Her thoughts were thrown open, mind and body completely at the mercy of the man before her thanks to her foolish and overeager mistake.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:04 am

Addiction gain: 6%
Addiction Level: 31% 30% threshhold met, new weakness acquired, Magical susceptibility: Due to Ardor's overwhelming mistake she has opened the floodgates to further magical induction by any party, all three personalities now have a permanent Tenebrae Convert womb tattoo and suffer a -2 to willpower rolls to resist the activation of this mark.

Tenebrae Convert Tenets: When the mark is activated these tenets become your world regardless of situation.
1) Obey the orders of any who have a command seal
2) See no harm done to any of demon kind
3) You will wear no clothing, unless told otherwise. If you do not have another task, you will make yourself ready to give pleasure to those around you

These tenets score themselves onto your shared soul to even the point that you can hear Elle and Ataraxia's pleasured moans at the back of your mind, repeating the tenets that are now etched into your heart as you look up the mysterious man. Before his hand only looked to be marked with a standard tattoo but as you stare at it now it pulses with a purple light that seems to match your heart beat and that gives you pleasure. "Well well well, i was under no orders to engage the Society, but we're still a ways from our stop, why dont we.. convince your friend to join in on the fun? Take this and inject this into her neck from there i can handle the rest." THe man grins at you, with his order complete you feel a surge of delight, you have to obey~ You see in his had a syringe filled with a purple liquid.
"Dont worry it'll only introduce a smidge of our master's darkness into her, making her most eager to recieve his blessing like you have~" He takes a step back as you take the syringe.. and head back into your original car Quake seems to be none the wise and is actually checking her phone as she stands at the far end of the cabin.
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games