Metro City Heroine: Sacred Sword [NeedaMedic]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Metro City Heroine: Sacred Sword [NeedaMedic]

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:38 am

Addiction gain: 5%
Total addiction: 25%
You arent even dignified with a response as youre clearly beneath him, nothing more than a set of holes and a womb to fill and breed over and over to ensure the Horde's ranks were filled. All the offspring of Horde members were just more beastmen and your child will be no different, though they maybe will inherent some one off trait from either of your spririts though that is yet to be seen at all. All you know those is that there is no way you leave this van without confirmation you were pregnant..

An hour of being linked to your Alpha your body barely registers the fact that Mihael's cock has left your body and that his cum was slowly descending your inner thigh. It was all still so much for your addled mind, but that didnt stop him. He grabs you by the waist, pulling you from the window to toss you onto a dirty mattress the van had for these occasions and his cock finds your dripping cunt with ease as his hips slap into your thighs and his balls slap against your ass. The full weight of his body was crushing you, but the softness of his fur and the warmth in your cunt lulled you into a blissful dreamlike state as deftly move to fold yourself, holding your ankles to either side of your head for optimal breeding. You can feel Ardor and Ata begging you to let them have a personal taste.. of your Alpha's dick... though its really up to you if you want to let either of those bitches get a taste of this heaven..
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:27 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Competition to see if one of the spirits forces Elle to let her have a turn. Elle: 8 + 2 + 2 vs. Ataraxia: 3 + 3 vs. Ardor: 7 + 0 So Elle wins!

"Please, Elle, just... I know I shouldn't. I shouldn't even want it, but... I need his--"

"No, summon me! I'm perfect to take his thick, meaty--"

Elle scowled and at once the voices fell silent. She may be exhausted, and her body may have been fucked well beyond it's limits, but this was her master, damnit! She lays beneath him, taking his cock as deep as she can, bucking her hips back against him and wrapping her legs around his waist to hold him close. Her mind is filled with the scent of his fur, the low, demanding hum of his pheromonal lust echoing in the back of her head, only reinforced with each new thrust. Elle is so far beyond counting how many time she has cum that the thought never even occurs to her. She is only there, with him, taking his seed and loving every second of it until, finally, he is done.

Elle finds herself shoved out of the car in a daze, her clothes fixed and adjusted back into place on her body, but her womb still flooded so full of cum that she can practically feel it dripping down her leg. She stumbles forward through the parking lot like a coed coming home still drunk from her first house party. Thankfully, Ataraxia and Ardor have had a bit more time to recover than her, and with their guidance she slowly manages to make her way up to the building and through the doors into Society HQ's lower lobby intent to continue the shambling pattern until she can finally make it up to her room and crash into a well earned, deep sleep.
Pssst: here's a super smutty thing I'm writing!
https://chyoa.com/story/Bravos-Feminine.14671
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:42 am

Your time with your Master is a blissful one especially as you shove those two other whores to the back of your mind and let yourself just indulge in this sinful event to your heart's content, not even remotely bothered when you're shoved aside like so much used goods. You didnt care, this was just who you are now as a Pack CumDump~ Just barely fixing your clothes and with copious amounts of cum leaking down your stocking you make your way back up, though thankfully due to the fact that it takes a while for knots to deflate its extremely late and theres barely a peep of anyone else save for the occassional guard doing their patrols, though you pass them by without much ceremony.

Making your way back up to your suite you find the main area equally silent, though you do hear a set of soft moans and flashes of light coming from Raina's room, you're too exhausted though to do or even wish to check up on her and instead stumble into your own and crash onto your bed just barely managing to kick off your shoes before you collapse and allow for Mihael's cum to leak all over your bed.

You're even much too exhausted for dreams, though you know that you were occassionally interrupted by one of the two spirits crying out in desperation, pleasuring themselves and wishing for a cock to take them, they must be having lovely dreams themselves. Their moans filling your head as you drift off again.

When you awake the sun is already quite high and you look over to see that you've been soundly asleep for a good 13 hours... When you check your phone though you thankfully have no alerts.. it just means you can spend the day with yourself, maybe find one of the gals to let them know you're doing just fine, or find something else to do until a mission comes in.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:23 am

A day to herself is nice, though at this point there's not too much of a day left to spend on much of anything, and with Ataraxia and Ardor always available to keep her company, Elle's not entirely certain of having a day to herself is even possible any more. She hauls herself out of bed, still dressed in the same clothes she went out in yesterday, and with her hair and make-up all a huge frazzled mess. Her mind is quiet and groggy, even her two companions making little noise as she makes her way down the hall to the bathroom. Elle does her best to just keep her eyes on the floor in front of her, not forcing herself to look up and accept the humiliation of her roommates and fellow heroes asking if she's okay or what she's been up too. Her head is slightly ringing, though whether it's from dehydration or some sort of pheromonal hangover, she can't really tell. Luckily the hot shower water seems to dull the confusion.

Elle spends a long time in there, letting water run through her hair, and just trying to sort through her thoughts about the events of the past night. Everything is a blur after she got off the train and split from Beacon. She remembers sex... lots of sex mind numbing pleasure, blissful screams...cameras? And... Elle looks down and confirms the worst. There it is, right over her left breast. A humiliating brand in stark black ink: Pack Cumdump. Her face flushes red at the realization.

"It's only true, you know," Ardor's teasing voice echoes through her mind. "After all the stuff you did last night. Oh yeah, cumdump is a pretty good name for you. You couldn't even pull yourself off that wolfman's cock this morning! And here I thought I was supposed to be the slutty one."

"Oh quiet you," Ataraxia cut in. "We all have our moments of weakness. Even I have had my failings from time to time." Ardor let out a snort at this, but the angel continued after a short pause. "What is important is that we learn from out mistakes. We accept them as part of ourselves and continue to grow and move onward!"

Elle's only response was silence. She couldn't muster an argument of her own, and so she just let the two go back and forth like a dog chasing it's own tail. Eventually, the shower water was starting to feel stale, and Elle's fingers were pruning up, so she finally stepped out. She dried herself off, slipped into a fresh set of clothes for the first time in what felt like weeks, then gingerly slid open the door to the bathroom.

The sun was setting outside, and it would be near dinner time by Elle's best guess. She made her way to the kitchen and starting rifling through the fridge for something to eat.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:32 am

Your own dower mood is only made to have a heavier contrast as you look out over the city, the vibrant orange and pink hues of the sky and setting sun with the lighting up of office buildings and cars driving past. You felt heavy, groggy.. like you could throw up.. Your only consolation prize was the memory of the fact that both your "companions" had marks similar to your own though their symbols meaning slightly different things.

When you go to pick out some food though you find it quite full, you could make essentially anything you wanted though you do notice a whole box of uneaten fried rice with a note on it saying "For Elle - Raina" That you could chow down on if you were feeling particularly unhealthy..

Regardless of your choice in meal an hour after you were finished eating you get a beep on your communicator. Nemesis had sent you a message, but it didnt look like a mission alert of any kind. The message was quite brief as well. "Office, 13th floor last door on the left." You can feel your anxiety rising, but you arent sure for what reason exactly you were going to be called in..
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:53 am

"Raina you are a blessing," Elle mumbles to herself as she takes out the fried rice and pops it into the microwave. She finds a seat at the table and rubs her temples in slow circles while it spins and hums behind her. She never bothered to turn on a light, she realizes, and now that the sun set during her shower, the main source of light is the microwave behind her, a soft off yellow glow that makes the rather expensive and well maintained downtown apartment feel like an old, beaten down college dorm. When the food is finished, Elle starts to pick away at it with chopsticks, slowly at first, before she's quickly overtaken by a ravenous hunger that sees the rest of it disappear within minutes.

With the takeout box empty, Elle sets about cooking up some real food, settling on some sautéed mushrooms, with some subtle pork accompaniment. She spends a short bit catching up on casual messages from friends and colleagues until she comes across Beacon's name in her phone book. Elle stares at it for a moment, then starts to type. "Sorry about last night. Something came up and I sort of had to bail. Hope things are well with you. Love, Elle"

She sends it off just as the note from Nemesis comes in pulling her out of her chair and out into the hall. Feeling quite a bit better in clean clothes and with a meal in her, Elle deftly navigates the Society HQ, greeting anyone she passes in the hall with a quick, but polite hello until she manages to make her way to the 13th floor office. Elle takes a deep breath, and then knocks.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:02 am

It wasnt long before you got a message back from Naomi just simply stating "Its okay Hun! Just let me know when you're free! Our adventures await~" She caps off her little message with an emoji using a set of VR goggles and controllers. If you send another she doesnt reply at least not immediately enough for you to check before your meeting with Nemesis occurs.

Putting that aside you're now standing before your Commander's office door and give it a hefty knock. Theres a small pause but you hear a clear "Proceed" And you open the door to a sparsely decorated corner office, simply a desk in the center and a number of monitors sat unlit as Nemesis faced out toward the quickly dimming light of the evening. Her voice was low as she spoke again.

"I assume you know why i called you in today, but i hope you know going offline for essentially a whole day can cause serious issues." Maybe you expected her to be angrier but all you hear is a calm and detached cold, though maybe there was a hint of concern. She spins around in her chair to face you finally, something seemed to be wrong with her face... you couldnt exactly figure out but maybe she was just tired?

"Can i expect you to be more communicative from now on Operator? I have a feeling your next mission is right on the horizon. Same for the rest of the team too." Nemesis pulls out a remote from her desk and hits a button a wall to your left slides down to reveal a massive map of the city, the districts highlight and a holographic display slowly booting up, lights start to wink into existence and you see small green gemstones moving about the map like a giant board game.

"How the organization works is that while missions come up at random we do or best to rotate the divisions, letting some rest while others go on assignment, Jade and Obsidian are currently out on mission, but i suspect Amber and Opal will be coming up quite soon so i need everyone accounted for, is that understood?" Nemesis' tone remains flat, but you feel like shes now just getting a smidge short with you.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:28 am

Roll to lie to Nemesis: 3 vs. ??? failure

"Yes Ma'am. I understand." Elle says. She can practically feel the tattoo burning against her chest while the taunts and jeers of the beastmen echo in her mind. "Pack Cumdump--all those SLUTs have taste horde cock. You all belong to the horde!" She swallows and forces down the rising mixture of panic and guilt from her chest, then looks directly into Nemesis's eyes. "I was meeting with an old friend from college, she sounded scared and urgent on the phone, so I didn't want to waste any time."

It was a clumsy attempt, both in the way her voice wavered and because of just how easy it would be for Nemesis to follow up and find out just how far from true that was. Elle's one source of relief was the fact that Nemesis hadn't brought up her sudden appearance online, so she likely hadn't seen Elle's new video. Or videos. There was definitely plenty of footage to use to make more than one. It could be a whole series, even. "Oh, someone's gonna get busteeeed" Ardor teased.

Elle swallowed one more time, then looked back up at Nemesis. "Will there be anything else Ma'am? I would like to get back to my training if possible."
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:38 am

The few seconds between you lie and Nemesis' eventual response was an eternity, you swear you can even feel Ataraxia's nevousness spill out from her as you're left with only Nemesis' piercing blue gaze. "Then i hope your friend is well i take it, if you're back here? There is nothing else, you're dismissed Ms. Riggs." Nemesis spins back to face the windows again leaving you to exit the room of your own accord.

Your gut tells you that that went horribly, but she didnt press you on it so you're possibly in the clear for now. All you could do now though is to get ready for the next mission and be ready for any sort of anything.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:53 am

"She um.. she is," Elle stammers out another lie as Nemesis turns away from her. They are still both in the room, but it suddenly feels like total isolation. Elle shakes her head, steeling herself, then turns to exit the room with a slow, trudging pace. Her more obvious defeat may have come when she gave in to those beastmen, but this... this feels like the real failure. This is proof of just how weak she was, how much she let down her allies, her new friends and found family! She had betrayed them for something as simple and fleeting as a few quick orgasms, and not only that, but the video...

Elle shuddered. She felt ashamed of herself, and even more ashamed that she wasn't just shuddering in regret and disgust, but also a little bit in desire and anticipation, her body growing warm at the memory of last night's events even despite her shame. She makes her way back to their apartment with the same guilty silence before finally shutting herself in her room.

"Perhaps I can help you, Elle." Ataraxia's voice speaks after some time spend brooding in the dark.

"I think what you really need is to relax and just let yourself have fun, not some prissy angel bitch giving you her holier than though spiel." Ardor said. "Wait, did I say angel? I meant Pack Breeding Slut."

"Anyways," Ataraxia continued as if she had never even paused. "Maybe it's time to think about what you really want. Why are you here Elle? To have fun? To feel good about yourself? Or is it to help people? To become the best you can be?"

"Feeling good and having fun soooounds pretty good to me," Ardor said. "And I know you want it too, Breeding Slut."

The two kept arguing, but Elle's mind was stuck on that last question. What did she want? She was here to be a hero, right? But if that was true, then why had she given in so easily? Was that really who she was just some Cumdump for the pack?
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:53 am

The two of them bickered on for a little while as you sat in quiet contemplation. Why did you join the Society, you could have just dealt with these two sluts for eternity or worse yet you could have tried to use them for your own self interests. But ultimately you came to the conclusion that you had a good reason for joining, especially after going through rigorous training essentially on your own and graduating to become a full fledge member of the Society.

Ataraxia seems to even notice your heightening determination winning out over Ardor's obvious jeers. You feel the angel's resolves meld into your own as you take a moment for yourself. Maybe there was something you could do to redeem yourself in not only your own eyes but in Nemesis' as well?
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:16 am

"Piety before redemption," Ataraxia says. Her voice is calmer now that she know she has won out over Ardor, and the succubus just silently sulks in the backdrop of Elle's mind. As the night draws on, Elle just listens to her angelic companion's quiet contemplative words, allowing them to become a relaxing bed of thought that ushers her off to sleep. In the morning she awakens with a quiet determination, both voice now quiet and her attention focused on herself. One of the things Ataraxia had brought up as she was drifting off to sleep was that any change and personal growth was going to have to come from herself. If Ataraxia walked her through it, it just wouldn't stick the right way, so Elle would have to do it on her own.

Her mind felt strangely quiet as she started her first task. It was early morning still, and no on else was awake yet in the apartment, so Elle started to work through the fridge. First she set out eggs and bacon and cooked up a nice continental breakfast to set out on the table for the rest of the girls, then went ahead and packed box lunches for each of them, then hand washed all the dishes and put them back up on the shelves.

From there it was down to the lower levels to help out the Society's janitorial staff, then off to the gym to help spot people on their work out routines. Elle kept up an aggressive pace, moving from one deed to the next as she worked to help those around her as much as she could manage.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:44 am

Piety before redemtion, a better mantra you wouldnt be able to come up with either as your days pass in quiet spiritual work. Ataraxia was along with you for every step and as the days passed the tasks get more and more taxing, though it was nothing like your actual hero work. From pulling long nights of assisting the Janitorial staff and graveyard shifts as a guard for the HQ, it gave you a lot of time to simply care about your own wants and needs without thinking about being a proud cumdump for the horde. (Though that doesnt stop from Ardor trying to bring it up occasionally and making you hot under the collar.

Still your actions even seem to catch the notice of Nemesis who from a distance seems to observe your penitent behavior. She seems rather intruiged by your behavior, but doesnt seem to say or many any comments as you only ever see her from occassional side long glances or from her shooting you a glance as she passes you by on her way to a different location, namely the gym. You do get to observe that Nemesis keeps a rather regular schedule, coming down for an hour and a half in the gym before returning up stairs to what you presume is her office.

But even then small acts of kindness must come to an end as after the third day you recieve a communication from Nemesis, "Mission Alert for Sacred Sword" a sentence you have only seen once other time so far but it seems unlike last time you wont be alone in an official capacity. The mission states that a group of cultists have taken control of a small building complex in the Stacks, composing of disused warehouses. Scout reports state that they seem to have a sizeable congregation but they have never all been in the complex at one time, except for now. The cultists are planning something big and this might be the Society's only chance to get all of them at once, or at least a majority of them. The Mission is to disrupt whatever these cultists are planning and to subdue as many of them as possible, deaths are tolerable, but should be kept to a minimum a support squad is also on standby should the need arise.

When you finish reading the report Quake seems to burst into the common room a bright eyed look on her athletic face. "Ah! Finally something exciting! Not like the last mission, recon is so boring," the amazonian woman rolls her eyes but then claps you on the shoulder. "Ready to kick some ass Elle? Though.. i dont think ive ever seen you fight do you want to spar before we head off? Get our bodies all limbered up ready to get some of these fuckers."
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:57 am

"That sounds like a great idea," Elle smiles back up at her raucous companion. For the briefest instant as she looks up at Quake's rather muscular figure, Elle sees a flash of an image in her head--Quake on all fours being taken from behind by a wolf man, that same pack tattoo just visible on her breasts as her chest bounces and sways. Then she focused her mind and the image faded with a soft, teasing giggle from Ataraxia. "A team who knows each other's strength is a better team most often."

Elle stuffs the few quick notes she's taken so far on the operation into her bag, then rises from the table to lead Quake downstairs. "Just out in the courtyard? Hmm perhaps I should disarm before we fight? I wouldn't want to seriously injure you or anything."
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:20 pm

Quake only seems to beam when you accept her request to spar. "I was thinking over in the Yard, it'll be smarter to stay out of everyone's way and the woods can take a hit or two rather than the middle of campus. Oh and don't worry about me, i can take a hit." She shoots you a smile as she flexes one of her massive arms and pats her bicep. You can look over at her and despite the dark skin tight material of the Society body suit, you see a sort of gentle glow from underneath it. Obviously her abilities were one of those, always on, type deals and you briefly wonder what it really meant for her.

Regardless if you had no reservations about walking to the small wooded area located on campus Quake leads the two of you to there as she takes up a combat stance. "Alright Elle, show me what ya got, lets just go for 5 minutes, cant get too tired right?" She gives you a moment to prepare whatever you needed and lets you decide when to really start the fight.

Society Combat/Field suit

Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:35 pm

Placing her hands together in prayer, Elle closes her eyes, reaching out into that back part of her mind where the twin souls that reside within her rest. She didn't know exactly how strong Quake would be--that was the whole point of this, right?--but she wanted to make sure she got made a good first impression. They would need to trust one another going forward, and so leading with her best foot forward would be of high importance.

transformation hijinks roll: tails, Ardor steps in

"Ataraxia?" Elle reaches out for that familiar golden glow, seeing the Angel's smiling face looking back at her as her arm extended to accept Elle's hand.

"Finally! I've been waiting for a damn chance to have some fun," Ardor voice interrupts the two. Elle glances back as the succubus appears behind her, grabbing her other hand and spinning her around, switching the two as she steps into reality, pushing Elle into the back of her own mind and assuming control.

Back in reality, a glowing circle of purple light passes over Elle's body, her clothing fades as her body shifts into that exaggerated hour glass figure that perfectly suits a succubus. A pair of wings sprouts from her back as her hair darkens, and full, pouty lips split into a smirk. Ardor turns to Quake as a thorny whip appears in her hand, wicked and sharp and covered in crimson thorns. "You wouldn't believe it. She had us all playing nun the past few day, running back and forth taking out the trash and cooking soup for orphans or whatever... If I had a body, I would've been sick."

She cocks her hips to the side, letting her closed hand rest on her hip as she looked Quake up and down, making no pretense about openly ogling her. "You look like a good time, though. So are we gonna fight or what?"
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:01 am

Quake isnt quite sure what to make of the situation, she wasnt really the type of gal to read over reports too closely and instead shrugs her shoulders a bit. "Definitely not my first choice in enemy, but show me whatcha got!" Quake pounds her fist together. Though having offered up your opportunity to strike first Quake sprints at you ready to slug you with one of her fists.

Brawl roll: 6 vs 7 Failed

Even for an ageless Succubus this mountain of a blonde came at you with incredibly blinding speed her fist connecting with Ardor's face which sends you stumbling back a step or two. For her size you expected a punch that could have dented a tank. "Ah.. sorry, i wasnt sure if you.. or who ever you are, was really made for punches, but at least you could take a hit." She giggles, making it obvious that she held back her attack. Now it was your chance to counter, but what to do..what to do..
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:21 am

"Hmm..." Adror says as she looks back up at the absolute powerhouse of a woman who just smacked her clean across the clearing. She had tried to bring up her arms in an x-shape to block, but was just... too slow. She lowers her arms as her vision clears, the daze of pain quickly fading to ground her back in reality. Ardor reaches up, wiping her lip. Her frown quickly fades, however, as she looks back up at Quake and takes in every bit of those muscular features.

"Well, see... I'm not really much of a dumb fighter type," Ardor says. As she talks, she starts to move, letting one hand caress down her body, accentuating her full figure as she sways slightly from side to side. "Compared to you... I'm not really all that impressive, I suppose. A big, tough woman like you, why... you could probably do whatever you want to me," Ardor starts to step forward, eyes twinkling as she holds Quake's gaze. From her small height, Ardor has to peer up, an almost mockingly innocent face in start contrast with her fairly slutty dress.

"Unlike most of the rest of you... I'm not made for fighting," Ardor continues. Her voice is quitter now that she's gotten close to Quake, reaching out a hand to rest against the larger woman's chest. Her next phrase is whispered, her eyes shining like she just let out the most delicious secret as she savors every word, "I'm made for fucking"

Rolling charm to seduce Quake and put her off guard! 9 + 2 = 11!
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am

Distracted: -2 for next roll for Quake
Brawl roll: 14 vs 7 Ardor win!

You whisper into the athlete's ear and you can see the immediate effect you have on her as you send a shiver down her spin, but she quickly blinks and regains some measure of composure as she takes a few steps back from you. "W-well, you're something else! Not even the same person as Elle aren't cha..well lemme show you you how its done!" She rushes at you once again and possibly due to a lack of training or an overreliance on brute strength Quake basically throws the same exact punch toward you.

In the next moment you easily deflect her fist and counter with a hit to her stomach that trips her up as she lands on the ground next to you, gasping for air while also trying to stifle a laugh. But as she rolls onto her stomach you can see a sizeable bulge barely being restrained by the high-tech skin tight suit. "Hah, ahh, i guess you're.. not too bad.. in a fist fight.." She lets out a few more coughs, but its clear shes not in any pain, more she's just having a nice fun time with you. Though her throbbing cock is quite distracting for your succubus form and Quake also notices your eyes being drawn to her cock as well. "See something ya like~"
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:13 am

"I'm better than I let on," Ardor says with a wink. She steps forward, standing over Quake. While she smiles a friendly smile down at Quake, the succubus cocks her hips ever so slightly forward, expertly angling them so that the short skirt blows up and reveals her exposed pussy underneath to Quake's wandering gaze. It is quite the sight, pretty and perfect, completely hairless, and glistening with a constant arousal. The tight little entrance seems to be practically begging to be taken, fucked, and filled.

"I'm not bad at some other things, too," Ardor says. As she speaks, she takes a step back and starts to casually lower herself, her hands roaming up Quake's body until her fingers come to rest on the pressure sensitive button near the crotch of Quake's suit. It only takes a quick little push for the fabric to slip away, freeing the muscular woman's thick cock. Ardor gives it an appreciative smile, one manicured hand reaching out to wrap around it. She strokes up and down, keeping her eyes on Quake's face as she speaks, "In fact, you might even say that I'm a bit of a specialist in... well in being a slut."

With a wink, Ardor lowers herself, letting her mouth fall open so she can suck as much of Quake's member into her mouth as she can manage. Her lips run down the side of it, leaving a soft smear of deep purple lipstick as she begins to bob up and down, eyes still trained up Quake's expression as she savors the other woman's pleasure.
NeedAMedic

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games