RGR: Different World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: RGR: Different World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 18, 2020 2:49 pm

"Uhm, you're supposed to." Was the response that you got from both of them. "Guys don't do that kind of thing. And yeah, she did start it... but she was supposed to end it, not you. Guys just... just don't do what you did."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 18, 2020 2:53 pm

I Blinked at them and snorted "Well that's sexist as hell, What kinda idiot would just sit and take it if they didn't want it? If a Girl forces something I don't want I'll happily punch her tits, If I wanna take charge I will, If I wanna be the bottom I Will." I smirked at them "I'm a Noble on Both Sides you know, I Can't just bow my head cause some girl orders it, I do have some Pride." I Told them with a laugh as I shook my head making sure I was presentable enough to leave the bus.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 18, 2020 3:06 pm

(98)

Something... makes you stop as you are about to go down the steps to leave the bus. You look back to your step sisters, and even the bus driver, and it dawns on you by the sheer looks of incredulity all of them are giving you at the main crux of what you said that... that things are very, very different here. They're looking at you like you've decided to start speaking in tongues!

"Bro... I don't know when, but you've changed." Denice says after a moment, giving you a concerned and worried look. Elizabeth just shakes her head and says "I think we'll need to tell our Moms that Big Bro's lost his marbles so it'll be harder to protect him." She then walks past you, while once more Denice moves into a position of keeping an eye on your back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 18, 2020 3:11 pm

I Gave a Snort "Even if it's not the way of things, I'll Change things for myself at least." I told them firmly, then hummed "Maybe you should just think of me as a Lesbian with a Dick." I spoke to them with a grin, "Mom Said She's a Guy on the inside, well, maybe I'm a Girl on the Inside, just one attracted to other girls." I told them as I followed Liz.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 19, 2020 4:51 pm

Elizabeth gives you a look she thinks its more likely you get broken in, but doesn't argue with you as you both head into the school. Again, you see instances where it seems the roles of genders have been swapped. Even the male versions of the cheer leader outfits you see some boys wearing is very form fitting and almost feminine in its make.

You also seem to be the talk of the school already.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 19, 2020 5:11 pm

I Huffed at The Stares, and talk, standing proudly and not bowing as I followed my Step Sister where she was leading me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Girls seemed to either disapprove of that or seemed turned on, though more in the "want to break you in" manner you'd seen some guys look at girls before, well, this change happened. A few of the guys seemed to briefly admire you for it, though looks from girls seemed to quickly make them dip their heads and recognize their place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 20, 2020 2:06 pm

I Fixed a Glare and a Sneer on my face looking down my nose at girls who showed such disgusting faces "Pigs and Trash like you who look down on people for their gender should just Cease to exist." my eyes going cold. I Refused to back down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Strangely enough, that just made the girls with disapproving looks gain the same predatory gazes of the other girls. While those girls in question simply licked their lips and eyed you all the more.

"Don't say stuff like that Big Bro, you're gonna get yourself in trouble if your not careful!" Elizabeth hisses into your ear. "We can't protect you if you go out of your way to antagonize other girls!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 20, 2020 3:36 pm

I Huffed and Hugged her "Thank you for Caring for me, But, This is blatant abuse, no one should live in fear, much less so afraid that a look from some random person sends them cowering." I spoke softly but sternly to her "Such acts, that force people, anyone, to live like that can only be done by pigs in Human clothing, not true people."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 20, 2020 6:02 pm

She just gives you a look, but after a moment it occurs to you why. If this kind of stuff is normal... its entirely possible that your step sisters... and mom... and step mom... had done or would do stuff like that to one extent or another. And it was seen as perfectly normal or acceptable.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 21, 2020 5:01 am

I Snorted "It's not Acceptable or Not Right This Could Lead to Horrible things." I Told her sternly, with Disgust Coloring my Tone "Sex With a Willing Partner is Fine, Great Even, But Some of those Boys are Obviously Unwilling and Being Abused!" I pointed out with anger in my voice "It's Rape and No Matter the Reason or Perception, Rape is Wrong, it's a Sick Display of Power that should get you shot in the fucking brain!" I Said Firmly, Passionately, "No one, Woman or Man, Should be forced to live in fear."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 21, 2020 6:22 am

Elizabeth just shook her head, looking deeply worried to you as she said, "Something in you really has changed Ilya... you had no problem with it last week when you went with us to the super market and some stranger was groping your sack through your pants." With that she headed off to her own locker, leaving you to ponder the new strange and twisted world you were in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 21, 2020 6:29 am

I Frowned and Huffed "Maybe I Just Finally Woke up and saw it was wrong then, Like I said, I don't mind sex, as long as it's wanted on both sides." I told her, moving to get my own stuff at my own locker.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games