From Man to Bitch[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: From Man to Bitch[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 25, 2020 4:19 am

She nickers into your ear as you cum around her cock. The head flares open suddenly before the first burst of thick cream fills you up. The flare keeping her seed trapped into your womb building pressure.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 26, 2020 12:52 am

I let out a moan mixing with a whine of pleasure, my tongue hanging out as my male mind tried and failed to keep up with female instincts and pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 27, 2020 1:41 am

It was almost as if you could feel your eggs surrendering to the flood of seed satisfying a new, foreign maternal instinct to breed. Your lover held you tight to her lap as the pressure finally became too much, and her seed started leaking out of your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 27, 2020 10:16 am

I slumped against her shivering as it felt like her hot cum had not only completely flooded my womb, but my ovaries as well, like their wasn't a single place in my pussy not filled with her cum, my brain, couldn't keep up as I was reduced to a shaking, drooling well fucked mess, my face set in a classic Ahegao.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 28, 2020 2:56 am

"Now, why don't I take you to our cell." Hearing no denial from you, she stood up holding you still tight to her crotch. You felt her cock move around inside of you with every step sloshing her cum about inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 28, 2020 12:34 pm

I let out a Stuttering moan my mind happily filing away this new kind of pleasure, craving more while at the same time just wanting the lazily bask in the pleasure I was already given.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 29, 2020 10:04 pm

She walked you through the prison, but it was hard to focus on anything besides her cum and cock churning your insides with every step. Eventually, she stopped in front of a cell. "Ready to see your new home for the time being?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 3:04 am

I Shivered and Tried to think, to focus, through the mind numbing levels of pleasure, "U~Uwah?" I finally managed to actually make a sound, even if it wasn't a proper word as I tried to see what she was talking about.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 31, 2020 1:35 am

As she led you into the cell, you saw another person there. An otter just dancing in the middle of a prison cell. Some furnishing had been done to make it a little more comfortable, but it was still clearly a cell rather than a room.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 31, 2020 4:30 am

I Stared in confusion, my mind trying to understand the odd sight before me "Ahm Ei Hiygh?" I Mumbled trying to blink and focus on the otter as my words and brain finally started to slowly work again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:36 am

The curvy otter giggles at the way you slur your words. "Yeah, she'll do that to ya sometimes. Honestly, it's a bit of a relief to have someone to help handle her." The horse chuckles behind you. "You know your twink ass loves it." The Otter twirls again, and you just barely catch the hint of a bulge beneath her panties. "Guilty as charged."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:17 am

I Blinked and Stared and slowly my mind worked through what the hell I'd done. Blushing darkly I covered my face as I remembered "Oh God~" I Whined "I, I Was a Guy! Why'd I just jump on a cock! Oh Dear Lord, this is humiliating~" I whined trying to figure out why "I just smelled her and my mind went blank!" I said highly embarrassed, not understanding my own actions.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:56 am

The horse lets you off her cock, and you feel her spunk start to spill out before your lips can close and hold the rest in. The otter coming up to you with a sympathetic look. "Oh dear, you must have changed only recently, didn't you? It's going to be okay, but it looked to me like you had a lot of fun. Why complicate things just because of what you used to be?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:13 am

I Stared "I Don't understand, I, I was a Guy, and then I woke up like this and then shot, and then some lady was fingering me, then I was here and she smelled so good~" I Moaned and shivered leaning in to nuzzle the horse before I stopped myself, shaking my head "I, Just don't get what's going on." I Mumbled confusion filling me, even as I shivered in Delight from the feeling of cum running down my thighs and filling my womb.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:46 am

He leans against you shushing you gently. "It'll all be okay. Heck, I'm still a guy and look at me." She lifts her hips up and lays her tail against her back. The futa taking the invitation and standing behind her. You hear her groan as the futa must have entered her. "The extra feelings can be a bit overwhelming at first, but as you get used to them, you realize there's no reason not to enjoy. As humans, we forget that we're still animals. Once we remember that, we gain the freedom to enjoy it to the fullest."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:35 am

I Blushed darkly and shook my head trying to figure out what to do or say and just freezing instead, my body feeling weird and the sight was erotic as all hell.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:52 am

As he leans in a little closer moaning with that feminine voice, it's hard to remember he's a he. "Hmm, smells like he put a nice fat load in here." His tongue drags across his lips as he gives you a predatory grin. "Think I might just have to have myself a taste."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:32 am

I Squeaked as my pussy was lapped at the feeling sending all new pleasures through me and my hips jerked forward a bit into his face with a light moan of want, unable to keep it hidden.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:26 am

He groans as he scoops some of the cum out of you devouring it like the finest delicacy. The horse watching it intently as she fucked him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:31 am

I Blushed and leaned back against the bars of the cell, moaning and spreading my legs, the skilled tongue teasing my pussy had me rolling my hips in pleasure, the strong scent of sex in the room also filling my head a bit, it did reek of cum in here~ and it smelled so tasty~ Still unused to my pussy I came first, less than two minutes later coating his face with cum and pussy juice.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games