From Man to Bitch[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

From Man to Bitch[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:19 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Holis "Holly" Holmes
Appearance:https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1022824153239785486/CB0BF109B46F4319B8EDF3D748DAEF2894C340C3/
Bio: Holis was his name, and he enjoyed a simple life, work, video games, you tube, whatever, Staying home more oft than not. Though he did try to be a nice guy, helping people out, when he heard about the virus turning people into animals or changing gender he thought it was a load of nonsense, Though he had to call in sick for a bit after this weirdo secretary girl at the place he worked as a janitor coughed on him he thought he would be fine, though he spent days sick and when he could finally move he had a massive ass and pair of tits, and he could suddenly smell so much more, then his door was busted open and he got shot with a dart, his last words before falling unconscious were "Did you just shoot me in the nipple?!"

You begin recovering your senses first revealing yourself to be in the back of a truck. You're strapped down, but even if you weren't you can already feel you can't move right now with the sedative flowing through you. One of the women glances down at you before cupping your breast. The other one looks shocked. "What are you doing? She might still look vaguely human, but mentally she's just an animal now." The other gal shakes her head. "I know, but look at this. Every time I see a new feral, I swear it looks more like a blowup doll than the last. I'd kill for a human woman with this kind of figure, but among the ferals, she's practically a dime a dozen. Why should they get her all to themselves? Just let me feel this up and pretend its a real woman until we get to the kennels. Who's gonna know if we keep it just between us." The other man look down at your breasts, then glances a little lower licking his lips as he actually considers the prospect.
Firehead

Re: From Man to Bitch[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:01 am

I Blinked rapidly as I tried to fight off the sedative, tried to move away or hide myself, feeling unsure and confused "W~Whatta're'ya'doin?" I tried to ask, my speech slurring heavily as I tried to focus on them, or at least the woman, who seemed a lot more intent than the man at the moment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:24 pm

You're still a bit groggy from the sedative, so your voice is very weak, and you're only able to shift your weight a bit, but you do manage to get something out. The guy jumps in shock. "Did she just whimper. I think she's coming around." The woman scoffs. "So what, you think she's gonna tell someone? I don't think anyone at the kennel speaks dog." Her fingers start stroking at your nipples which feel extra sensitive for some reason.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:31 pm

I Blinked and groaned shuddering at the odd feeling and trying to pull away "Wha, Ehay ya doin~?" I slurred out confused as a girl felt up my nipple, I tried to move my arms and groaned at the fact they were tied down "Stahp, weio." I tried to order her to quit it, but my face felt weird, hell my entire body felt weird and groggy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:29 pm

She doesn't seem at all bothered by your muttering flicking your nipple before giving grabbing your chest making it clear you had a sizeable tit to grab onto. "Dude, she's starting to struggle." The woman gives him a dismissive look. "I may have been the one that grew tits, but you seem to be the one that became less of a man. Besides, she's just an animal anyway. It's not like she has any shame, she's just reacting to how my touch feels." As if to press her point, her other hand starts slowly crawling its way down your stomach gently massaging the flesh as it goes while it makes its way to its obvious destination.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 12:00 am

I Yelped and jerked a bit trying to force myself to fully wake up and figure out what the actual fuck was going on and what this crazy chick was doing, trying to wiggle my crotch away.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 02, 2020 2:58 am

You were finally able to control your neck enough to lift your head and look down letting you see for the first time your fur-covered breasts. There are straps on your wrists and ankles, they have some slack letting you move your limbs somewhat, but it is limited. Then the woman's fingers reach your crotch and slip inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 02, 2020 6:06 am

I let out a Squeal of Surprise as I felt the girl's fingers slip inside my cunt, jerking my hips as I stared down in shock at what she was doing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 03, 2020 1:12 am

"There, that's a nice girl. Just relax and let me take care of you." The digit begins stirring your entrance for a moment before beginning to pump in and out of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 03, 2020 2:20 am

I let out a Shocked and confused cough, my brain stuttering at the odd new feeling before I demanded "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" my hips jerking in confusion, weren't they suppose to be taking me to be cured or something?!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 3:12 am

The guy winces as you speak. "She's growling quite a bit. She's going to get their attention if she keeps making all this noise." The woman smirks though. "Quiet down girl, with the way you're bucking into my hand, it's obvious this feels good for you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 04, 2020 2:34 pm

I Stared "Are, Are You Stupid?" I asked completely lost, what the hell why weren't they answering me?!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 9:34 pm

She smirks as you continue talking. "Isn't that cute, she's trying to talk like a real person. Sorry pup, but I don't speak dog."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 3:37 pm

I Stared baffled "I'm not a Dog, I'm a Person." I told her confused looking around for some kind of mirror or something.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:34 am

As you look about, you notice that from the inside of the vehicle, it looks like an animal control vehicle with lots of collars and nets. There isn't a mirror, but you do catch sight of yourself in a reflective surface. Your body is very voluptuous now, but the strangest thing is fur covering your head including a very prominent muzzle and dog ears.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 2:03 am

I Blinked and got So Distracted, making faces in the mirror to make sure it was actually me, I forgot what was currently happening.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 6:11 pm

Every move of your face is mirrored in your reflection making it clear that it really is you. As you focus on that distraction, the fingers inside of you begin pumping while the woman's thumb grazes lightly against your clit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 6:35 pm

I let out a squeak my hips jerking again at the reminder and I turned back to her baffled and stunned wondering what she was actually doing, and why the fuck I was getting wet?!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 12, 2020 3:02 am

"You gotta feel this, she's completely soaked. If we weren't going to arrive any minute, I'd give her what she needs." There's a sudden jerk as the vehicle comes to a stop, and the woman's fingers vacate your cunt. "C'mon, let's get her rolled out and into the kennel."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 4:47 am

I Blinked and yelped at the sudden jerk, looking around as I tried to figure out what she meant by Kennel, worried about what was going to happen to me.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games